The Honey Dew List Ch. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,007 Followers

Damien kept it pretty casual for a while after returning from his summer break, where he had not dated anyone, either. He didn't know if he could trust anyone back home, so he kept a low profile, including a stubborn refusal to avoid church and any girls that his parents wanted him to date, all of them from church. He worked a night job as a security guard to further reduce his chances of meeting someone from his past. When he went back to school, he studied, played a little pool, and tutored other students to keep busy and avoid the social scene. He didn't go to college parties, but he would go to bars and stay out of trouble by not drinking and just playing plenty of pool.

That was how he met Morgan, a cocktail waitress and girlfriend number six. He was too young to drink, even then, but she ignored that and bought him drinks under the table. She played games with him whenever she got a break, encouraged him to dance with her whenever her favorite music acts played, and of course, introduced him to anal sex. His love of that act had never left him. She had encouraged him to fuck some of her colleagues, but he went too far once by screwing her hated rival Jill, which ended their relationship and got him kicked out of the bar. She was still in the same town, but he had never heard from her again.

When Damien had to move to a new bar, he stuck to casual encounters for a good year or longer, when he slept with anyone at all, which again he avoided when at his parents' house. He became increasingly unhappy there by this point and decided not to go home the following summer.

It was now his junior year and Damien intended to avoid relationships again, but fate stepped on those plans in the form of a foreign exchange student from Israel named Adi Gould, who had just completed her military service in the IDF and simply needed some tutoring in English. She fell absolutely in love with Damien from the first session and quickly became girlfriend number seven.

The couple was seen everywhere together, totally inseparable for months. When not studying or in class, Adi hung out constantly with Damien and hung on his every word. She kissed him openly and gave him her virginity, too. That was a night of true passion which Damien never forgot, of course. Unlike Morgan, who believed in free love and shared him eagerly (until he chose the wrong partner), Adi was jealous as hell, but luckily wasn't a hypocrite or a prude.

The only problem proved to be that she wanted to marry him and take him back to Israel with her, something that caused him to anguish over possibly never seeing Stephanie again, plus he wasn't sure that he wanted to leave America for another country. When she started talking about conversion to Judaism, the already skeptical thinker Damien was hesitant and began to rethink their relationship.

The final straw was when Adi convinced Damien to take her home with him for the winter break and from the outset his family treated her like a worm or pest. To make matters worse, she made an enemy of her only ally in the family by accusing Damien of incest with his sister Stephanie, which infuriated her, but was probably the result of insecurity about their relationship by that point.

By the end of the vacation, Damien failed to propose marriage and she returned to Israel, leaving him a "Dear John" letter, in which she repeated her claim that Stephanie and he were intimate. He never replied, blaming both her and his parents for the end of the romance. A year later, she sent another letter, but his mother burned it before his very eyes before he could read it. He left after New Year's Day for college and avoided contact with his parents until graduation, which was awkward as hell, except with Stephanie, who was there for him as always, despite her differences with Adi.

Damien tried to enlist in the Army, but was rejected for prescription migraine medications. He resolved to stay in Chattanooga and he took a position with the Volunteer, which was the only paper he worked, refusing to go home again. He never returned to his parents' home again, though he visited Stephanie's house plenty of times in California after she moved out there.

That was when Damien met girlfriend number eight, Lauren, who was with him for a total of two years, the longest term for him yet. Things went pretty well with her, shockingly, despite her being a "good Southern girl" in many ways, despite being quite sexually active. She wanted to marry him, just as Adi had, but unfortunately for them, she had slipped up and gotten drunk with her ex-boyfriend Lewis. In revenge, he had fucked her best friend Marina, a Russian immigrant who wanted more than just a fling and told her about it later. Despite her feelings of guilt, Lauren broke it off and never explained why.

After more than three years of being single and licking his wounds from Lauren, Damien had met Natasha, a college intern all of twenty years of age to his twenty-seven. She became girlfriend number nine, of course. She was a bit idealistic, certainly a fellow progressive, if more radical, and she was also a full-blooded Seminole, which was a bit of a culture clash at times. They only lasted during the internship before she decided not to stay in town, but theirs was a very brief and intense romance that helped both of them heal from the past.

It was also distinctly kinky, with Natasha being into a number of things, such as swinging, swapping, sex parties, mystical rites, tribal medicine magic, and pot. She didn't bother to hide her bisexuality from him, either, so in many ways it reminded him of Morgan, except without the unwritten, unmentioned expectations that ruined things there. If anything, Natasha had been the one wanting to avoid things being too uptight or controlled, wanting them open-ended, loose, and unrestricted. She was the free spirit and chose to avoid any rules for herself, let alone trying to push them onto Damien.

It was, of course, another more than two years before meeting Cassidy, Damien's tenth and current flame, though he should really count Tammy and Maryam as numbers eleven and twelve now. Everything had seemed fine until they moved in together, and she had started some of her more disturbing practices, the ones that she had abruptly stopped when he confronted her about them last Saturday. He had really been ready to drop her, but for that. Now, she was making it abundantly clear that she was going to go out of her way to prove her adoration, lust, and passion for him. It was once more a breath of fresh air for Damien Martin.

Damien now realized that he had been rereading the same pages that he had already edited more than an hour before, so he dropped thoughts of his past and scurried back to work, glad that he had started early enough that he wouldn't get caught behind. He wondered, though, why Cassidy was suddenly so curious about his exes when she hadn't been too much in the past. He had been very tight-lipped about it, he mused as he edited several more pages of articles, including a report about a Stanley Forrester that instantly grabbed his attention, as Stanley was Cassidy's most recent ex.

It seemed that Stanley had been arrested and busted for running a meth lab, not something that would go well for him. He was probably facing twenty years to life in federal prison, a prospect that didn't exactly displease Damien in his moment of Schadenfreude, given that Stanley had been very cruel to Cassidy and this incident only reinforced her version of events. It was the next detail that really struck home, the name of Stanley's attorney: Lewis Harris, Lauren's ex-boyfriend and possibly current one, too, judging by how things had gone.

The reporter, Amos Clark, was one of the Volunteer's best, so Damien had no trouble approving the article once the editing was finished. He thought nothing further of it, as he gave Amos the green-light for the report, but for one nagging detail. How did Stanley know Lewis and vice versa? How small of a world was Chattanooga, anyway? It shouldn't have been that easy for them to meet ... Then he shook his head and reminded himself that Stanley was a criminal, Lewis was a defense attorney, and of course, there was a smaller world in those circles. It didn't have to have anything to do with Damien, and yet his gut told him that he was somehow connected to it all.

Damien was about to badge out and meet up with Tara to go home to his ladies when he got an unexpected knock at the door. It was Amos, who seemed more than a little nervous right then, something very odd for the bright, sharp, and tough young newsman. The man went to Howard University and then became the first African-American reporter with the Volunteer to achieve as much as he had in the local current events section. He was not easily rattled.

"Amos, how can I help you? You look a little uneasy. What's going on? Is it the report?" Damien poured himself and Amos a cup of coffee, offering him cream and sugar, which he accepted.

"Thanks, Damien. Look, I don't know how to say this. I got a call from a Lewis Harris just a few minutes ago, warning us not to cover this story in a way that puts him, not his client mind you, but himself, in a negative light. He didn't say what would happen exactly, other than to note that 'Massa Damien gets it, nigger.' Yes, he actually used that word. He followed that up with, 'if he lets any such stories through, I'm blaming both of you, and Lauren won't be happy.' I have no idea who Lauren is or why she would care about these things, but I just thought that I would report this threat. Is she someone that you know? I threatened to call the authorities and he told me, 'that's a fucking bad idea, nigger. Don't forget what you are, little cunt.' This is confusing and terrifying, to put it mildly. What is this guy all involved in, anyway?" Amos related with anger and fear at once.

"Well, as I recall, Stanley Forrester has some connections to skinheads, Klansmen, etc. That ilk. Maybe Lewis is also tied up in neo-Nazi causes and such. Possibly organized crime, too. Stanley was once arrested for vandalizing and robbing a synagogue, no joke, not to mention desecrating a menorah and a few other actions of an anti-Semitic nature. I thought that Lewis was just typical lawyer scum, but maybe he's more involved in his client's activities than one would first think.

"The oddest personal aspect of this is that both of them had dated girlfriends of mine. Lauren was my live-in girlfriend for two years, right out of college. I wonder if she married Lewis. I wouldn't be surprised if she did, but I haven't kept tabs on them since the breakup. I already knew that Stanley was a first-class prick, but I didn't realize it about Lewis. There might be a lot more to discover. Lewis just made things worse for himself and his client, I suspect. Go for it, Amos. Print this report, but then dig up whatever you can regarding both of them for some more articles," Damien encouraged him, in no mood to show mercy to either guy.

"Thanks, Damien. Glad to see that you're not going to be bullied by him, either. It is bizarre, though, that he thought that he could rattle you by this means. You really think that your ex-girlfriend is telling him stuff about you?" Amos asked as he finished his coffee and started to leave the office.

"Possibly, but I'm not one hundred percent sure. I stopped trying to figure her out about the time that she dumped me for reasons that are still unclear. She's connected somehow, but I'm not sure just how that is the case. However, let's keep it professional. This is your scoop, not mine. I'm an editor, and even if I were initially on this brief, I'd pass it to you because you're one of the best and you aren't emotionally invested in anyone involved. You can be objective. I can't," Damien noted as he downed his cup and headed Tara's way to pick her up.

By then, Tara was more than ready to meet up with Damien and head to his place, as the spring in her step indicated. On the way there, she made a point of playing with his crotch while he drove, deliberately putting him in an even hornier mood than he was before. One thing was sure, as was demonstrated when the ladies met him at the door with kisses, and even planted them on Tara: his life had changed radically since Saturday, and for the better. He couldn't wait to see what was next.

Chapter 5

"So, Tara, welcome to our humble abode. Well, we're all moving in together soon. If you want to be part of that move, be sure to let us know. If you're still involved with Damien, that is. I'd be disappointed in you if you weren't, but there's no accounting for taste. Damien's the best," Cassidy told Damien's colleague, Tara Harmon, in front of the others.

"So ... you're intimate with your girlfriend, her sister, and her mother? And you still had enough left to fuck me that well earlier today? Damn, Damien, I had no idea that you were that virile! I'm impressed! Granted, my religion disapproves of adultery, incest, etc. It also disapproves of bigamy, which Roger committed. I'm supposed to be a good Catholic girl, but ... wow! At this point, I just want my marriage annulled and I don't really plan to remarry, unless it's to Damien. Since he'll already be married to you, I'll just have to be one of his mistresses.

"I've always had a naughty side, even as I have struggled with it. In any case, I've decided what to do. I gave myself to Roger and he did this to me, hid behind my back. Damien has had the courtesy and decency never to pretend that I'd be his one and only, and that I have to respect. Plus, as I told him, I was only able to resist him for Roger's sake, and he was so willing to accept and respect my wedding vows for as long as I wished to keep them. Now that Roger has thrown my love and respect away by playing this awful game with me, it's Damien's turn to have me.

"So, yeah, count me in. All the way. To hell with the consequences! I want what I want ... and what I fucking want is Damien! I've wanted him for a while now, but I held back for the sake of my marriage, because I also wanted Roger and I didn't think that I could have both of them. My feelings for Roger were stronger, emphasis on the past tense, though it still hurts. But I mean it. I don't care that I'm on the fucking rebound. I've wanted Damien since we met. He makes me wet just talking to him. So, there. If you're inviting me to stay with him and share him with you, I'm all in," Tara told them, punctuating her point by raising her skirt to show her bare bottom as she sat on his lap.

"Well, babe, consider her an addition to the 'honey do list, ' please. And you know what that means. Tara deserves to know, though. The women on the 'honey do list' are women that I swore Damien on his honor to keep fucking ... permanently. Well, one man, too, but he's gay and a bottom. A bit of a twink, too. Mind you, he technically only swore to the ones already on the list, but I hope that he'll permit me to add names now and then to it. Well, within reason. I did swear to keep it to a sensible limit. I'm hoping that he relaxes that rule just a bit, though," Cassidy explained.

"I'll agree to letting you add Tara, but after her, I get either a veto on new names to the list before you add them ... or I get to write out a list of my own for you to follow. Which is it? Either way, Tara's a done deal. She's in if she wants in and it sounds like she does," Damien winked mischievously, unsure which one Cassidy would pick, but confident that he would enjoy either choice.

"That's easy. A list of your own. It's only fair. I've written plenty of lists for you, after all. But the veto's not nearly as much fun. I like the idea of you committing to the women ... and maybe a few men besides Umberto, ahead of time. Don't worry, dear. You're a Top, so it's strictly bottoms for you. So, babe, feel free to write your own 'honey do list' and I swear in advance that I will comply with it, provided that you do the same," Cassidy took the opportunity to have some fun with not only sharing, but being shared ... she loved the idea that she would have no say in picking the partners on the list, nor would he.

"Perhaps we should limit ourselves to the lists, though. Only the partners on the list. Obviously, yours includes your mother, sister, and Tara, if Tara is open to the fair sex, that is. If we stick to the lists, it should keep things from getting too wild. Tara is obviously on my list, along with you, Mom, Tammy, Stephanie, Umberto, Vera, and Emmanuelle. Any other names that you want to add to the list now? I can add Roger, Tara's husband, to your list if he comes crawling back and Tara accepts him, that is. Maybe Wanda, too, if she decides to share him with Tara after all. But for now I won't. For now. The list allows to expand our circle in stages, carefully controlled, but with enough unpredictability to be spontaneous and fun," Damien proposed.

"I like that. The list only. Stick to the list. If you or I go outside it, it's cheating, but we can forgive each other provided that there is genuine remorse and maybe even some willing penance. But no talk of vetoes. Deal?" Cassidy offered with a kiss.

"Deal," Damien agreed, locking lips with her.

"The list only affects you and Cassidy now, but what about us? We need lists, too. It's only fair. Not sure if it would work for Stephanie while she's in porn, but I propose that Cassidy and us all help write Damien's list and he writes ours. Fair? Stephanie doesn't have to follow the list, yet, but the price is that until she does, she doesn't have any say in writing yours," Tammy urged them.

"I agree with that. Deal?" Maryam asked.

"Same provisions, then. You agree ahead of time to follow your list and I agree to follow mine. Right, Cassidy?" Damien demanded.

"Precisely. What of you, Tara? Do you want in on the list, with the stipulation that you have to follow yours, but you'd get to help write Damien's? You'd get to boss the boss around on something. Think of that," Cassidy suggested to Tara, who was now very wet at the idea of such a game or arrangement ... it was regulatory, but fun and playful in a way.

"And Damien would write mine. Only Damien? I could honestly tell Roger that if he wanted me back, he'd have to convince Damien. I love it! Well, Damien, honey, I think that you got yourself a plaything ... a willing fuck toy!" Tara told him with a hungry kiss.

"Any girls catch your eye today?" Cassidy asked Damien upfront.

"Yes, as it happens. Charlene at Wendy's, though she is married. She does seem attracted to me, though. She's often at the drive-through and often flirts, but shyly. I'm not sure why she does that, given that she's married, but she does. And Trish, the waitress from the cafe. She helped us out with getting some privacy to fuck, Tara and I, that is," Damien grinned.

"Consider Trish to be on your list for sure. We'll have to look into Charlene. See what's up with that. Wouldn't you agree, Cass?" Maryam proposed.

"Works for me," Cassidy declared.

"And me," Tammy added.

"I love it! Trish is lovely, after all, even if she helped get me served. She didn't mean to do that," Tara acknowledged, "And she more than made up for it afterward."

"Served?" Cassidy asked.

"With a subpoena related to Roger's upcoming divorce from Wanda for bigamy. Which was what brought this up and started my affair with Tara," Damien explained.

"Speaking of which, I would like to watch you two fuck, if that's alright. You had one quickie so far. Not much of an affair. Let's see you drill her in front of us, please," Cassidy urged them.

The next thing that happened, Tara was riding Damien on his lap, her pussy spread nice and wet by his cock as it went as deep as it could from below. It was bareback, of course, and she loved the feeling of his fine dick, the fleshy, veiny tool that now penetrated her depths. Damien also enjoyed the act, to the point that he fondled her buns as she bounced up and down on his prick, relishing the impalement.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,007 Followers