The Honey Dew List Ch. 10-12

Story Info
Damien discovers his inner demon.
8.7k words
4.42
14.5k
19

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,987 Followers

Chapter 10

Damien didn't quite understand what was overtaking him, as he found himself pumping Charlene with a vengeance, his body and hers rocking with the fury and force of his penetration, this time doggy-style. Now he gave the cashier what she had craved from him for so long, this time in a third round (the second had been missionary-style, with her legs on his shoulders). It was incredible, of course, the ease with which he now recovered his hard-on, with no need for stimulants, for blue pills, for anything like that. His male refractory period was basically gone, but without any of the associated negative consequences, such as blood loss to other body parts. He was able to use her with a real power that she never saw coming, the force of his libido overwhelming as he used her in front of his many lovers ... and hers.

Finally spent, Damien withdrew from Charlene and she lay on the bed utterly exhausted, yet impressed that the man was able to wear her out. One thing was sure: Damien Martin had rocked her world in ways that not even she, in wildest fantasies, had expected. If she was fertile at all, Damien Martin would have knocked her up for certain, an idea that certainly appealed to everyone there, even her husband.

Then again, Jason soon found himself distracted by Maryam Aziz Lassiter, who took him in hand and guided him to one of the girls' old bedrooms for some hot, kinky sex of their own. Judging from his groans and moans of pleasure, he wasn't hard to convince to lay pipe with Cassidy's and Tammy's mother, the lady of the house. Cassidy and Tammy whispered to Charlene that their mother was engaged in sexual congress with her husband, and the woman simply smiled with an apparent feeling of compersion, as she strongly suspected that Maryam was a lover and a half. The Syrian cougar certainly knew her way around men, especially these days with so much experience under her belt.

"So, about this 'ring' business, what gives?" Damien asked directly, taking a breather to make some inquiries.

"Oh, that is something ... how do I put it ... supernatural, honey. Let's just put it this way. If people thought that you were a stud before, this kicks it into overdrive. You're going to be ... um, insatiable. The ring came from Frank Pezzo, who managed to channel his father's ... power, into certain rings that he intended to give to select men. Men worthy of this power, if you will. You're only the third man ever to wear such a ring, so alongside Frank and his brother Jim, you will have power the likes of which you have never known.

"However, there is a price ... you now have a demon attached to you, inside you, if you will. The ring bonds you with that demon, and I'm not entirely sure that the bond would even break if the ring left you. The demon is now part of you, and you are part of it or him. The demon is in the ring and together, they are the source of your new power. Frank apparently calls it 'The Other, ' or something like that. I wanted this for you, just as my sister and mother did, because we adore you and want you to have more power and stamina than you've ever contemplated.

"Sorry about not asking you first, but I know you ... you want this kind of power. You might have just been afraid of the whole ... demon part. We don't plan to keep topping from the bottom, but this was a rare case that warranted it. Trust me, as the Other, you'll now have the power to punish us all that you wish. Women will be putty in your hands. They won't be able to resist you. Their eyes will glaze, just as Charlene's have ... did you see her eyes?" Cassidy pointed to Charlene's eyes, glassy as she tried to return to normal.

"It's like a drug ... an aphrodisiac, really. Women already wanted Damien, anyway, which just makes him perfect for this. It will intensify his appeal to the fair sex. Women won't be able to keep their hands off him. Men might have a hard time not feeling sudden homosexual urges around him, even if they're normally straight. Hell, even lesbians might go for him. I'm not entirely sure. Don't be shocked if suddenly Amos can't keep his mouth off your dick at work. It's been all that I can do not to bend over your desk and offer you both holes for as long as you need them, even on the clock!

"This ... this will make you absolutely irresistible! Faithful wives and girlfriends will cheat for you, widows forget their mourning for hours on end, and divorcees get over their exes in a hurry when you're around. Thankfully, you'll be able to satisfy all of these and then come back for more," Tara licked her lips at the idea, even as she knelt to start sucking his cock straight from Charlene's twat.

"Alright, come on, honey ... back to bed with you! Let's have you get laid by Lauren here, though Tara is free to suck your balls, of course. Then it's Tara, Cassidy, me, Mom, Philippa, and Charlene again, and Trish if she comes by at some point! Just suggestions, of course, not orders, but we want to be fair to everyone, don't we, lovers?" Tammy proposed to all of them, as Damien laughed and went along with her.

So it was that Damien Martin found himself on his back again, with Lauren Harris adulterously climbing him to ride his cock for the pure joy of it. She made no secret of her affection for him, either, doing her best with kisses and hugs to show just how much she still cared for him and regretted their break-up. She was so done with Lewis that it wasn't funny and she wanted to make Damien quite aware that she was his woman now ... well, one of his women, that was.

As for Philippa, she soon asked Damien, "Assuming that I'm now part of your harem, on your list and all, mind if I suck Eric's cock? I've wanted to suck it for years!"

Eric went red in the face, especially once Damien said, "Only if Eric is okay with it. I can add him to your list, of course. If he wishes to be on it, that is. Of course, I'll also put him on the others' lists as well, including Umberto's, if that's alright with him. Just as I'll put Bert on the ladies' lists, too. Do you want to suck Bert off as well, add him to your list?"

"Yes, please!" Philippa pleaded, as she started unzipping Eric's pants.

Clearly, Eric had hoped for some action, but he wasn't expecting this kind ... then again, he was horny as hell by now, and he couldn't bring himself to resist. In the end, he simply let Philippa do what she wanted to him, despite his reservations about the idea of a drag queen sucking his cock ... wasn't this gay sex, and yet it turned him on like mad! The more that Philippa slurped on his dick, the more desperate Eric became to cum, of course, as he felt the incredible sensations of so much saliva and the glorious tongue bathing his prick. Philippa swirled her tongue around in ways that threatened to have Eric lose his balance, so he held onto her head for dear life, unable to fight off his growing ache as he shuddered from the delights of her mouth and throat.

As for Bert, he wasn't safe for much longer, as Tammy started her assault on him, and it mostly consisted of pinning him to the floor so that she could mount him and ride him like a thoroughbred. He couldn't fight off the obvious pleasures of being taken that way by a swarthy beauty like Tammy, especially once Cassidy planted her pussy above Bert's face as well. He got busy licking and fucking two of the women that he honestly desired ever since he met them. He certainly wouldn't have thought of either woman this way before meeting them, but once he had, he was truly staggered by the experience as well as their sheer beauty. Both women were gorgeous and sexy as hell! He thought that Damien was a lucky bastard for sure.

In fact, without meaning to slip, Bert blurted out, "Damn it, I'd marry one of you if you were available! Nice of Damien to share you with me, though! I'd never ask either of you to stop being with him, either!"

"Then marry me, stud! You could stay on the list for us, no doubt, neither of us would be faithful to each other, that's a given, due to the list and everything, and you would have to move in here, but I'd gladly be your wife as well as Damien's girlfriend under those terms, if Damien will permit me! Just know that Damien is the boss, the head of the household, the patriarch of this tribe. Do you understand?" Tammy urged Bert, while Lauren continued to rock Damien's world and Tara kept sucking his balls.

"Yes, yes, Damien's the boss, you're his girlfriend as well as my wife, and we both keep fucking around, as I remain on your list and your sister's!" Bert declared aloud.

"Do it! Marry Bert, but remember, Bert, that you're also on Maryam's list now, and Tara's ... and Lauren's, and Charlene's, among others. You're going to have to invest in some Viagra! Still, yes, I want this to happen. Bert is one of my best friends. It will be awesome if one of my girlfriends is also his wife and one of his girlfriends is also my wife, of course. Just think, you'll be Maryam's other son-in-law and Cassidy's brother-in-law, too. We'll make one hell of a family!" Damien laughed after Lauren and he came together and he sat up on the bed a bit to hold both Tara and Lauren in his arms.

That was about the time that Maryam returned with an exhausted Jason in tow, licking her lips as she pointed to his now limp cock.

"Charlene, where have you been hiding this stud? I got three good rounds from the son of a bitch, and I can tell you now, he must be great at edging, because he saved it all for the final turn without complaint! Ooooh ... threesome! Lucky girls, lucky Bert, too! And Philippa, watch out, I think that Eric's about to blow his load in your throat," Maryam teased them all before turning to Damien, "So, your threesome is over for the moment and you're holding your women close to just enjoy their company ... see, our Damien's a romantic after all! Payne would have kicked them out of bed immediately and called for the next two to hustle over to him, but you're not a dick like that!"

"Damien's the best boyfriend ever ... just the best!" Lauren told Maryam while French kissing her old flame.

"I agree ... he even just now arranged a marriage with Bert for Tammy. She's to remain in the harem, and of course, Bert and Eric are now on the list for sure, but she is to be Mrs. Bertram Lavelle fairly soon, it seems. I seriously think that he would try to help Roger and me stay together if we wished as well, if there is any hope for us, that is. We would stay in the harem, of course ... that would be part of the deal that I would insist upon. He would have to agree to me remaining Damien's girlfriend and he would also have to agree to be a stud for the ladies here. Given that he enjoyed other women, or at least one other woman, I don't see the problem with that, do you?" Tara puckered up for a kiss to both Damien and Lauren, slipping them both some tongue.

"I think that an arrangement for Eric is in order, too, if that's okay with everyone. Eric, you have been eying the Lassiter girls since you arrived. Now you know why they matter to me so much, don't you? So, move in with us and claim Maryam as your bride. How about it? You could be Cassidy's stepfather, if you're all cool with that. You don't mind a MILF like her, do you? Did you see how she just wore Jason out and drained his balls for the hell of it? I assure you, if you agree to this, you will be on the list and you'll have a wife that will make other men drool just to see her walk by. How about it, buddy? Just know that I'm the boss and you are one of my resident studs, kept on hand to help satisfy the ladies. You can both still keep your jobs, but don't neglect the girls, of course," Damien suggested, making Eric eager to agree to it, so much that he came down Philippa's throat.

Philippa rose and shared her snowball with Maryam, who then kissed Eric and asked him, "Well, how about it, stud? Imagine our wedding night, the fun, the orgies, the one-on-one between you and me. Think that Jason had fun? What do you think that I'll do to my second husband? I just have one request, and I know that it sounds crazy ... but could you go for a Muslim ceremony? I just want to do that and then have the wildest, kinkiest sex with you and the others, including Damien, of course. I'm not a good Muslim girl, but that's the point. I like being a naughty woman, a bad Muslim girl, you see."

"Oh, God ... you're a Muslim? Are you Arab? Is that why you have such wonderful skin? Can you do me a favor and wear a hijab, just once, for our wedding? I'd love to wear a woman in a hijab and then go home to fuck her as part of an orgy!" Eric felt his limp dick stiffen just a bit.

"Yes, I'm Syrian, I'm Muslim, and I'm definitely an Arab, sweetie! And I will gladly do that for you, especially as it will reassure some of the imams about me, so they don't have reservations about officiating the marriage. It will be kinky as hell to get fucked hard while in a hijab. And Eric, I've noticed how you looked at me and my daughters, trust me. You're going to love being in this family with us, just as Damien does. I'm certainly going to enjoy having a younger husband. Imagine fucking your own stepdaughters, too, which is what Cassidy and Tammy will be! I'll be a very good wife to you, too, and you better believe it!" Maryam's eyes brightened with mischief and anticipation as she planted a lip lock on his mouth, "Thank you for the compliments on my olive skin, too. I love to hear that!"

As for Jason, well, Charlene grabbed him and took him to the shower, her hands all over his skin as she kissed him repeatedly and told him, "Thank you for being such a good sport and keeping our deal, baby! What Maryam did to you was just the beginning, of course! I can't wait to see you fuck her daughters as well as Tara, Lauren, and Trish, just to start with here ... and Philippa, of course! Just you wait, honey! You'll be the one guy in the world who will enjoy saying, 'Yes, dear' to his wife, trust me! It's going to be a great time for all of us, babe! Just don't forget your sugar mama!"

"As if I ever could!" Jason grinned, right as Tara bent over the bed and Damien slid into her glorious snatch from behind, while Lauren knelt to suck his balls, too.

The contrast between the somewhat pale Tara Harmon and the tanned, toned Lauren Harris was quite delicious, of course, even if the tan was just the classic farmer's kind often found in people with working-class families in much of the South ... Whatever her pretensions, Lauren was NOT upper crust ... she was just a classic Southern girl with tobacco farmer parents and a Bible Belt upbringing, even if she defied those and lived life as she pleased. She had only married into old money, and that she was about to divorce. Whatever the case, both women were already hooked on Damien and they were never going to let him go ... never, just like the rest of the girls ... this was his journey ... the other men were just along for the ride.

Chapter 11

Damien was balls deep inside Cassidy again, just after he had fucked Tara, when her cell phone rang. It was Roger Harmon, and the freshly fucked Tara was only too glad to speak to him while Damien's cum still leaked from her twat. Evidently, they had something still to say to each other, and the conversation quickly became both heated and romantic, alternating between expressions of love and declarations of outrage. Finally, however, about the time that Damien spilled his seed inside his lovely fiancee, Tara hung up her cell phone and put it back on her charger.

"So ... it's over. Roger has signed a divorce settlement with Wanda that gives her their house, and he's going to have to sell our home to pay for it. He has also agreed to pay her a lump sum of money instead of alimony, which is another reason to sell off the place. He has decided that it's worth it to be rid of her. Evidently, she has a new man in her life and she's more eager to get on with it than he realized, because she's going to remarry in a hurry. That explains the lump sum.

"So, he's going to move in with us, if that's okay. I'm going to annul the marriage and we'll just be boyfriend and girlfriend, for now at least. The Church wouldn't recognize the union, anyway. He knows that we won't be exclusive. He'll have to share me, but I'll knowingly share him now. I think that Roger's going to find that he made a very wise decision, because he'll be hip deep in female flesh before he knows it!" Tara told Damien, making him grin.

"That he will. Is he coming over tonight?" Damien asked her.

"Yep. Who should he fuck first?" Tara asked him.

"He should start with Cassidy, as I just fucked her and he needs to get used to my sloppy seconds. I, for my part, am going to fuck Tammy next. I want you to do Jason, followed by Eric and Bert. Just keep it going. I want him to catch you in the act of screwing another man. It's a good test of how well he can deal with the jealousy, I believe," Damien informed Tara with a kiss, even as he eased into Tammy's sweet slit from behind.

"Oh, fuck, Damien, this is what the doctor ordered!" Tammy told her future brother-in-law.

"Excuse me while I sample Philippa," Cassidy said as she went down on the transvestite friend of Damien's, sucking her cock while she remained in drag, "You know, Philippa, this dick would taste even better if it were fresh from another girl's pussy ... or mine. Want to fuck someone while I suck and lick you between strokes?"

"Oh, God, yes!" Philippa grunted, even as Maryam bent over in front of them.

"Yes, do my Mommy while I taste you!" Cassidy encouraged Philippa, wanting to try the drag queen's dick with the flavors of her mother on it.

"You don't mind if I fuck her ass while you do that, do you?" Eric asked, to which Philippa shook her head.

"Go for it. Few things are better than fucking while I'm fucked! Even though I'm a lady, I can do that much that's not ladylike!" Philippa egged him on a bit, aching for that cock to go into her butt, "Can I spend more time in drag? I want to experience it a lot more of late."

"Why don't you marry Tara, while she continues dating Roger and sleeping with me, among others?" Damien suggested while banging Tammy, "But marry her in drag, with a bridal gown and everything. And then, on the wedding night, the menfolk can fuck both of you, while you fuck her as well."

"Oh, I love that! Only one caveat ... two weddings. One in drag, the other in a proper Catholic mass, since this will be a valid marriage in the eyes of the Church, at least on paper. That also allows Philippa to keep up the masculine side of her, the Philip side, as well as celebrating the feminine. After all, I'm marrying both sides of her," Tara noted, even as Jason plowed her good and hard from behind.

"Oooh, yummy! I can see it now!" Tammy said as she enjoyed the kinky sex banter as well as Damien's dick inside her cunt.

"Damn, this is great!" Charlene exclaimed for her part, while Bert fucked her pussy good and Lauren spread her cheeks to rim her ass.

"Yes, your booty is very great. Lickable. Delicious!" Lauren told Charlene, sending chills up her spine.

That was when a knock came at the door, and Cassidy rushed to answer it, finding that both Roger and Trish had arrived at once, plus the couple that Trish had been with that night. They were her boss and his wife, of course. Howard and Raquel Davies were a couple that had their ups and downs, but Trish Maynard had helped them put aside their issues and work together again. They both wanted to follow her lead, in fact, and this had led them to the point of accepting her proposal of moving in with Damien and joining his harem.

"I'll keep my cafe, of course, and my wife has decided to start working there with Trish and me ... as full partners. We all want to live with you and obey you in all things. Trish helped lead us here, but she's no Domme at heart, nor are we. We all wish to serve you instead," Howard informed him of their plans.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,987 Followers