The Honeymoon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting him fall free of her mouth, she said, "Is there something I should do?"

"Well..." he said. "If you move your mouth up and down, I'll definitely have an orgasm."

"What, just... Up and down?" she said. Was that all there was to it?

As if reading her confusion, he said: "Think about what happens during sex. It moves in and out of you, right? Do the same thing, except with your mouth."

Could he have possibly made it seem less glamorous? Still, she did as she was bade.

She fixed her mouth around his shaft and began to move up and down, slowly at first, but then (at the sound of his pleasure) with increasing confidence. She was avoiding the ridge at the bottom of his head, and he told her not to; evidently it was a sensitive spot. It was tiring for her jaw, and somewhat tedious; but she had the sound of his voice to urge her on, his groans, the way his hand moved in hers; his hand stroking her hair and cheek (what little he could reach of it). And, once, when she looked up from her work, the most marvelous sight: his face, eyebrows up, mouth agape, eyes closed; as she watched, she stopped right at the ridge on the underside of his head and sucked, and she saw the way his face moved, the way he lifted up off the bed, as if in pursuit of some perfect thing. The thing she was doing for him. Sex. His pleasure.

It seemed to take forever; but at the same time, it seemed like no time at all when suddenly he said, "Baby, I'm gonna cum. If you-- If you need to stop--"

She had thought about it. But now, in the heat of the moment, with his body and his pleasure at her fingertips, she knew that she could not back away. No, she wanted to ride this through to the end. She paused only long enough to coil up a few strands of hair and slurp back some extra spit; then she applied herself to his penis, with absolutely no intention of letting go.

His breathing was ragged, his hand twitching seemingly of its own accord. She could see his abs rippling as he lurched in response to her movements. He was speaking, babbling almost, as the tide of his pleasure threatened to overwhelm him. "Oh god. Baby, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. It's gonna-- It's gonna-- Oh, oh,ohhh--"

She didn't know what to look for, and probably would've missed it in any case. All she knew was that one moment she was bobbing up and down on his shaft in a calm, methodical manner (despite how much he was bucking under her); the next, there was something warm and slimy in her mouth, and she nearly choked before getting away from him. Fighting her own gag reflex, she watched as his cock twitched in mid-air, stiffening towards his belly; each time it twitched, a gush of white fluid came from it, arcing onto his skin. Each squirt went a shorter distance than the last. This was semen, she realized; this was his seed. The bit of it in her mouth had a salty taste but a nasty consistency, almost like mucus; the rest of it left an acrid smell on the air. She forced it down, hoping he wouldn't ask to orgasm into her mouth often; good intentions or not, she didn't think she could get to like the smell or taste of this stuff.

Though watching him produce it had been kind of fun.

All right, 'fun' wasn't the right word for it; it had been pretty darn cool, knowing she could do such things to him--knowing that her husband's body had been in the throes of some major event, and that she had done that to him. She had never known it could be that fun; now, she had to admit that she looked forward to doing it again.Never mind my own sexuality--it was fun just to give him his! And she knew, then and there, that waiting until marriage had been the right choice. She couldn't imagine doing what she'd just done with someone she only kind of liked; she was glad that Patrick was the only man she'd ever give orgasms to, the only man she'd ever tend in such an intimate way. She was glad that it could be something special between them. And even if he'd had partners of his own before... Well, hers would be special enough for both of them.

"Oh my god," Patrick said. "Baby, are you okay?"

She smiled. "Why shouldn't I be?"

"There've been stories of girls who choked the first time they did that... My god, baby, I didn't think you were going to take it all the way..."

She crawled up to nestle back into his arms. "Well, I thought that if I was gonna do it, I should at least do it right."

"You are the bravest woman I know," he said, moving in to kiss her.

"Aack! Honey, don't kiss me!"

"Why not?"

"Well, I... Some of your stuff got in there!"

"If you're brave enough to get it in there, I'm brave enough to kiss you after," he said. "And if not, I'm not much of a man."

She thought that was pretty silly; he had proved his manhood many times over. But she let him kiss her, and if he tasted himself inside her mouth, he made no comment. Soon after, he rose to clean himself off, and she to brush her teeth; and soon after that, they were asleep. But before she dozed off, Amanda made herself a stern promise: by this time tomorrow, she would reach the point of being able to have sex with her man. No matter what it took to do it.