The Honeymoon Is Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Effie100
Effie100
411 Followers

Eventually he must have fallen asleep. Next to him, listening carefully to every sound, eyes wide open, her breath slow and even, Sophie planned her day.

Mrs Chandler and Sophie were talking downstairs. Simon could hear them in the kitchen. The kettle on the Aga whistled momentarily and then stopped. Simon heard the clink of crockery as he glanced at the laundry basket and then back to the bathroom mirror. He ground his teeth hard down onto his toothbrush and scrubbed away frantically.

Simon looked again at the laundry basket as he lent forward to rinse out his mouth under the tap.

The contraption between his legs moved as Simon lifted the lid. His hand started to shake. He touched the soft black lace trim. Why was this just so erotic. The pain intensified and he had to close the lid. He could barely stand upright. More sheep. 1, 2, 3, 4.

Simon walked into the kitchen 20 minutes later, and plucked a piece of dry toast from the rack as he pulled his suit jacket on, and looked at the kitchen clock.

"Back to reality now Simon. Are you ready to face the office again?"

Mrs Chandler sat at the table in a blue satin dressing gown, legs crossed exposing her leg above the thigh. Simon bit into his toast and as he glanced at his mother-in-law's legs he was reminded of his new adornment once again.

"Not looking forward to all those e-mails. I have to run. Bye Mrs Chandler, bye Soph, urm Sophie I mean."

"Goodbye Simon."

Sophie remained seated presenting her cheek to her husband. She felt a hard crumb of toast as Simon's lips touched her cheek, and brushed it away in disgust.

"Eighteen days Simon. Eighteen."

Simon turned and looked at his wife as he left the room.

"I have to take your first answer Simon. You know the rules."

Helen and Sophie looked at each as the front door closed. They were going to have a very, very long chat.

Chapter 2.

"But Sophie. Eighteen days. We have just got married. Shouldn't we be more, you know, intimate." Simon looked at his wife across the dinner table. It was Tuesday evening, Mrs Cgandler was in the bath, and the laundry basket was filling up..

"Of course we will be intimate Simon. Sex is as important to me as to you, really it is. But that doesn't mean you have to be erect, and doesn't mean you have to orgasm. In fact the very fact that I am denying you both of those things increases my sexual appetite immensely. I am enjoying this."

Simon looked at his wife. She smiled at him kindly, hooked her hair behind her ears as she always did when about to read, licked her finger and turned over the page of the newspaper in front of her.

"In fact, I think that we shall retire early tonight. All this talk of chastity is making me feel a bit frisky."

Simon looked at his wife. How beautiful she looked. A wave of affection came over him and he stretched out his hand, touching the tip of her fingers.

"That's better. You just need to trust me Simon, then everything will be just wonderful." Sophie patted the top of his hand. Now go and take Mummy a cup of tea and I will be up shortly.

Simon dutifully made Mrs Chandler a cup of Earl Grey and took it upstairs. He tapped gingerly on the bathroom door.

"I have brought you some tea Mrs Chandler." Simon said, his face close to the door.

"You can come in, I am quite decent, Simon."

Simon opened the door slowly. Mrs Chandler, in her satin dressing gown was moisturizing her face with cotton wool.

"Leave it next to the bath Simon please. I will take it through to my room in a minute."

Simon looking awkward and uncomfortable but did as he was told and then quickly started to leave the bathroom.

"Well goodnight then. See you in the morning." Simon said.

"Simon, haven't you forgotten something?"

Simon turned to see Mrs Chandler pointing at the floor. Simon went red. He had pretended not to notice his mother-in-laws underwear when he entered the room.

"It certainly doesn't belong there, now does it?"

Simon, for a moment didn't know what to do next. He stood there just staring at the floor. He felt completely humiliated. Bending down, with Mrs Chandler looking down at him, he picked up his mother-in-law's ivory knickers, a matching bra and a very expensive pair of cream coloured tights. He quickly dropped them in the laundry basket and stood up.

"Good boy. You can go now." Mrs Chandler turned back to the mirror in silence. As he walked out into the hall Sophie was approaching the top of the stairs.

"You look a bit pink Simon. Anything wrong?"

"He got a bit flustered when I asked him to put my underwear in the basket, dear," Mrs Chandler answered from the bathroom.

"I see, Mummy. Well perhaps it gave him a little thrill."

"Sophie! For heaven's sake." Simon sounded incredulous.

Sophie laughed. "Am I embarrassing you dear. Don't you want Mummy to know you are turned on by her underwear. "

"Sophie! Please. I am not. I just brought her a cup of tea."

"Would it embarrass you if you picked up my underwear Sophie?"

Mrs Chandler stood at the bathroom door, reveling in the dramatic scene evolving in front of her.

"I just tidied up. That was all. I am going to bed. This is just nonsense."

"You will do no such thing Simon. We are going to get to the bottom of this, right now."

"This is ridiculous. Why are you humiliating me like this."

Sophie ignored her husband and turned to her mother.

"Simon lay in bed last night playing with himself and whispering your name under his breath Mummy. Had you been flirting with him before you went to bed?"

Simon looked at his wife, in a rush of adrenalin.

"Ah. I can see what happened now."

Mrs Chandler nodded slowly.

"I can see exactly what happened now. Did you have a little look last night Simon, before you went to bed."

Simon tried to look as if he didn't have a clue what Mrs Chandler meant.

Sophie looked at her husband, trying to disguise how excited she felt, and thought to herself

'Oh this is just too perfect. I don't want this evening to end.'

"Well, there is only one way to find out. In the bathroom Simon, right now."

Sophie grabbed her husband firmly by the arm and marched him in front of the laundry basket. Mrs Chandler closed the door and locked it.

"On your knees Simon, I am going to unlock you for this little test."

"Mummy, can I have the key I gave you."

Mrs Chandler unhooked a thin gold chain from around her neck and handed it to her daughter. She then knelt down behind Simon and held him firmly by his arms. He started to struggle but Sophie grabbed him tightly by the balls until he calmed down, and then began carefully to remove the chastity device.

Simon started to count sheep.!, 2, 3 4. Sophie opened the laundry basket and pushed Simon's head forward.

"Open your eyes dear. It is only laundry after all."

Simon opened his eyes and looked inside. He must not get excited. He must not get excited.

His mind started to race. 'Where is that laundry basket?' 'Let me help you Mrs Chandler.' Stop it. Stop it. Think of something else. 'I can see her gusset now, look, soiled and still warm.

"Well, well, well. Did you lie to me Simon? "

Sophie stroked the back of Simon's hair softly

Simon's erection was hard and stiff, throbbing against his stomach. Tears started to flow down his face. He couldn't resist it any longer. Despite the humiliation, the exquisite embarrassment of the moment, he found himself in the most erotic place he could possibly imagine.

"Yes Sophie. I am sorry."

Once again he looked into the basket.

"Go on Simon, tell Mrs Chandler the truth."

"I did look in the basket Mrs Chandler. Last night. I did, and it felt so lovely. I touched your panties, I thought about you Mrs Chandler, I wanted to stay there all night."

Simon found himself enjoying telling the truth, there were no more lies , it felt almost cathartic. He began to lose control, and large globules of cum splashed and spluttered in an arc landing in a creamy mess all over Mrs Chandler's soiled knickers. The release was intense. He could have died and gone to heaven at that precise moment, and it would not have mattered. The room fell silent. The deed was done, and nothing would ever be the same again for Simon.

"Well. I'm off to bed. See you in the morning Sophie. I'll leave you to lock up, if I may."

Mrs Chandler spoke in a matter of fact way, without emotion, and left the room, ignoring her son-in-law completely.

"Goodnight Mummy. Yes, I'll make sure everything is secure."

Simon just knelt there, head bowed, feeling his wife's arm across his shoulder, holding him tenderly. She came closer, and whispered into his ear.

"Thirty days to please me. Thirty days to please Mummy. Thirty days of complete honesty, Simon. What a loving, considerate, docile little creature you will be for us. Hmmm?"

Simon, humiliated, broken, could only nod. The only way he thought he could live with the humiliation was to do exactly as he was told. In a few short hours his wife and mother-in-law had burnt all his bridges. There was only one thing to do. Go along with it, and as he quietly made that decision, a strange peace descended upon him.

Sophie busied herself re-fitting the contraption. She was going to have a lot of fun in bed with her husband tonight, and every second would be on her terms.

Chapter 3.

The next morning Simon came down and sat quietly at the breakfast table. Sophie and her mother, both dressed, sat next teach other, and as Simon walked into the kitchen they closed the lid on Sophie's laptop and looked up.

"I apologise for lying to you Mrs Chandler. I deeply desire your affection, and control and the sight of your underwear drives me quite mad with desire. I can't wait until the laundry basket is full and hope that I may wash each item for you by hand."

"Go on Simon." Sophie prompted.

Simon, bright red, continued, looking up briefly at the two ladies in his life, and then quickly back to the table.

"My wife has put me into chastity to show me that she is in control, and this has made me very happy. I promise also to do everything I can to make you happy too Mrs Chandler."

Simon thought he would just die from embarrassment, he just couldn't make eye contact again after that statement, but he could feel his penis straining against the device, and began to feel an incredible rush that excited him in a way he had never experienced before.

"Then I can see that we have made a lot of progress Simon. "

Mrs Chandler stood up, walked over to Simon, and half sat on the table beside him, lifting his face to hers with a single finger hooked under his chin.

"Did you please my daughter last night Simon?"

Simon could not avoid making eye contact. He looked up into his mother-in-law's steely blue eyes.

"I hope so Mrs Chandler. Miss Sophie was very demanding and I carried out her orders to the best of my ability."

"Good boy, and today 'the best of your ability' will be for me."

Mrs Chandler stroked Simon's hair as she spoke. Simon looked across at his wife for direction. The dynamics of the relationship between the three of them was changing so quickly he began once again to feel very insecure.

Sophie just smiled back at him, nodding gently and closing her eyes momentarily. Simon's heart started to beat faster. The more he let events happen around him without resisting or questioning the more erotic the situation became. He began to forget about the intensity of his humiliation and concentrate instead on the intensity of his feelings for his wife and mother-in-law.

"That is settled then Sophie. Now Simon, we need to consider your behaviour in the bathroom both last night, and indeed the night before." Mrs Chandler once again lifted Simon's chin as she spoke.

Simon had thought that the matter had been settled by his confession, but he could tell by Mrs Chandler's tone that this was most definitely not the case.

"I am going to teach you to have the upmost respect for me Simon, and my possessions. Is that clearly understood?"

Simon's mouth went dry, and he answered in a thick voice.

"Yes Mrs. Chandler."

Simon felt Mrs. Chandler's nail digging into his chin, forcing him to stand up.

"Down on your knees Simon. Do as I say."

Mrs. Chandler released he finger and Simon knelt before his mother-in-law, looking directly ahead. She remained seated on the table, legs crossed. Simon looked at her beautiful lstocking clad legs, her slim ankles and pale cream stilettos. She always looked so elegant, so sophisticated.

Sophie looked on in silence, her hands around her coffee cup, expressionless.

Mrs Chandler slid off of the table and sat on a chair in front of him.

"Down on all fours Simon."

Simon moved back slightly and lowered himself down onto his hands, staring at the floor and Mrs Chandler's shoes, which she kicked off , one by one.

Simon could see the pink polish on Mrs Chandler's toes through the reinforcement in her stockings. He found his mouth watering, and he didn't know why.

"Head up Simon. Up,up". Mrs Chandler lifted her foot up under Simon's chin encouraging him to raise his head. Then teasingly she rubbed the sole of her foot over Simon's nose and mouth. He felt the warm, moist nylon against his lips, and breathed in the musty smell. It was just heavenly.

"Lick your lolly for Mummy now, Simon, there's a good boy."

Simon looked up into Mrs Chandler's eyes and let his tongue run along the sole of his mother-in-law's foot. The sensation on his tongue, the taste, the sweet musty aroma made his penis strain against it's restraint painfully.

"In we go." Mrs Chandler sang out, happily.

Mrs Chandler pressed her big toe against Simon's lips, and gently but firmly pushed inside Simon's salivating mouth. She loved the sensation of his warm mouth and

the way he rolled his tongue around her toes, sucking them in further and further.

Sophie picked up her mobile and started to film the scene before her., watching her pathetic new husband on his knees, greedily licking and sucking her mother's feet, totally engrossed. She felt a huge rush of power.

Mrs Chandler pushed all fives toes inside Simon's mouth., the saliva dribbling down his chin. He wished he could have taken the whole foot inside, he so desperately wanted to please her.

After an hour Mrs Chandler stopped. Her feet were glistening and moist.

"Take my stockings off Simon."

Simon sat back on his heels and looked up at Mrs. Chandler with glazed eyes, as she sat on the edge of her chair and pulled up her lined skirt almost to the top of her thighs. Simon could clearly see her lace panties as he lent forward and carefully and slowly undid each of her suspenders, rolling the sheer stockings down her thigh, over her knee, calf and then finally her ankle.

Her feet looked even more beautiful without stockings. Her nails were perfectly manicured, her toes straight and smooth. Simon could have just kissed them all day long.

"Put them in the laundry basket Simon, and bring down a fresh pair from my suitcase. Off you go."

Simon stood up, holding the sodden stockings in his hands as if they were the most precious things he had ever owned. He couldn't believe how happy he felt just being asked to put some dirty stockings in a basket, and he walked out of the room, his heart beating, knowing that he was once again going to see Mrs Chandler's underwear. He knelt down in the bathroom and lifted the lid. He could see his cum, dry now, in two lines across his mother-in-law's black lace panties. He laid the stockings on top with total reverence, as if he was making an offering to the gods, and then shut the lid as softly as he could before entering the spare room.

Mrs Chandler's had kept the room very tidy indeed. The bed neatly re-made, and a couple of skirts and blouses on hangars at the front of the wardrobe. At the bottom of the bed her large travelling case sat on a long table, unzipped, but with the lid closed.

Simon ran his hands over the surface and opened it up, his mouth dry and with a rushing noise in his ears.

Everything inside had been packed with absolute precision. Two pairs of shoes, a neat pile of panties and matching bra's, make-up, perfume, and at the side three cellophane packets of stockings. Simon took them out, choosing a light pair that matched the one's that had spent the last hour in his mouth. As he closed the lid he noticed a white cotton bag, tied up tightly with a drawstring at the top, and wondered what might be in it.

"Having a good look at my underwear are we Simon?"

Simon turned round to see his mother-in-law at the door, one hand on her hips, the other one swinging her shoes, hooked by their heels over her fingers. She swung them nonchalantly by her side as she spoke.

Simon dropped the lid and turned around, still on his knees, blushing scarlet. He said nothing for a moment or two, and then saw Mrs Chandler's eyebrow raise, as if to warn him of his absolute obligation to tell the truth, to reveal his inner emotions immediately to his mother-in-law and his wife.

"Your possessions are so neatly packed Mrs Chandler. It excited me to see how organized you are, how everything is so ordered."

Saying nothing, Mrs Chandler closed the door behind her and nonchalantly dropped her shoes on the floor. Walking towards Simon she plucked her stockings from his hand and proceeded to close the curtains.

"Take off your clothes Simon. I am going to introduce you to something very special."

Simon stood up and slowly pulled his shirt up over his head and unzipped his jeans. Soon he was stepping out of his boxer shorts and stood naked before Mrs. Chandler, who clicked on the bedside lamp.

She stood before him, her mouth inches from him, and he felt her sweet warm breath on his cheek. He dared not move as she ran her fingers down his chest and stomach, and trummed her fingers teasingly on his captured penis. It ached and strained, and he desperately hoped that he would be released. He had never wished for anything more in his life, such was the intensity of his desire.

"We are going to make love Simon, but with a difference." As she spoke these words Simon watched her open her case and take out the white cotton bag.

"Open it Simon, and tell me what you see."

Simon took the bag from Mrs Chandler with both hands and pulled open the drawstring. Inside he found a long hard plastic penis attached to a wide latex belt and two adjustable leg straps.

Simon immediately thought that he was going to be violated by this hideous object, and looked horrified.

"Put it on Simon."

"On me Mrs Chandler?" S

imon didn't know whether he felt relief or terror.

Simon could see from the expression on Mrs Chandler's face that she was not going to enter into any form of discussion. Simon stepped into the wide latex band and pulled it up over his knees. As he pulled it up it got tighter and tighter and he had to struggle to get it over his buttocks and settle it across his hips. The leg straps were adjustable and Mrs. Chandler helped wrap them around the top of his thighs, pulling the buckles tightly at the back of each leg.

The base of the phallus was slightly concave and pressed harad against his restrained penis, restricting him further, and preventing any form of swelling.

Simon had the strangest sensation. He was about to make love to his mother-in-law, without any sexual involvement at all, totally restrained, but expected to perform entirely for Mrs Chandler's own pleasure. This was an almost mind bending experience.

Mrs Chandler pouted, running her fingers along the fat pink phallus, looking directly into Simon's eyes.

"Poor little thing. All hard for Mummy and you can't feel a thing."

Simon's feelings were driving him mad with desire and frustration. The power this woman had over him was one of the most erotic feelings he had ever had, and there was absolutely nothing he could do about it.

Effie100
Effie100
411 Followers