The Honeymooners

Story Info
The women find more fun than they bargained for.
5.3k words
3.99
209.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cespenar
Cespenar
29 Followers

A Collaboration between Rori and Cespenar.

*

Amity and her husband had just arrived in Europe for their honeymoon. They were going to a small Greek island that some friends had told him of. He wondered how they knew of this destination and they had told him that an old woman had approached them after they had been out one night and John had taken Amity home. The old woman had said it was a magical and romantic place. The only thing they thought was strange was that the old woman had insisted that they convince John to accept the offer.

John had told Amity that it was hard to get a place there, as it was rather old fashioned. He hoped that his new wife wouldn't think it was too old fashioned. It was an old castle surrounded by rocks along the

Southern side and had a crescent beach at the front.

A ferry took them to the island, and Amity and another young woman jumped up and down with glee at the sight of the castle. The other woman was Melanie whom Amity had befriended on the plane over.

John was more than pleased that his gorgeous new wife found it to her liking. He also took in the vision of Melanie jumping up and down as well. Being a man, he was well aware of Melanie's bra-less breasts jiggling rather firmly. He glanced at his wife's chest and smiled. She was just as firm and pointy as Melanie. He couldn't be jealous. Not this early in marriage. After all, Amity had a delightful body. She was hot, sexy and fit.

Amity smiled at Melanie. "It's so romantic, isn't it?"

"Yes. I can hardly wait. I hope it looks medieval inside as well."

"I thought you and Peter had been intimate. You are thinking like a virgin."

Melanie threw back her head and laughed a little throatily.

"What?"

"Well, I can pretend that Peter is a knight who has stolen me away from home and is going to ravish me forever and ever."

It was Amity's turn to get a sexy tone in her voice. "You are turning me on now. I think John and Peter are going to be very happy tonight."

Peter came over to John, and as the ferry docked, said "I'm so happy the girls are so friendly. They are getting on so well together."

There were four other couples on the ferry as well as John, Amity, Peter and Melanie. They strolled down the gangplank as they were met by three old women of indeterminate age.

The women greeted each couple quite affectionately, smiling and holding the hands of each young woman before greeting the next couple.

The couples were led through a large stone entrance that opened into a huge room with bench seats around the walls. The stone room was rather dark and the lighting was supplied with candles.

Amity and Melanie were delighted that the castle looked medieval inside as well as outside. They sat together while the three old women each took a couple, one at a time, up a stone staircase to settle them into their rooms.

John and Amity were shown into a room about four doors down from Peter and Melanie. Their room was a typical stone room with an open window just as it would have been centuries ago. The bed was a canopied four poster and Amity thrilled at the thought of what was soon to take place on those lovely white sheets. The room looked so romantic, she thought.

Later, the six couples were seated around a long trestle table. The old women had seated all the young women on one side and their husbands on the other. Along the centre were four candles.

As Amity sat next to Melanie she leaned close and whispered. "I hadn't really noticed before, but all the brides are very beautiful."

Melanie leaned forward and glanced both ways at the other four women and replied "You are so right. What a coincidence." The flickering candlelight made them seem even more beautiful.

The women served up a dinner, reminiscent of a medieval feast followed by a fruit platter. Amity smiled at the guys getting into the main meal. Turning to Melanie she whispered "The guys seem to think they'll need plenty of energy for the night ahead."

Melanie laughed, saying "I hope none of the girls have jet lag. If they do there will be some disappointed guys in the morning."

The old women cleared the table at the end of the meal and wished the couples a good night. They were standing there, smiling at the guests and it seemed that it was a signal for the couples to retire for the night.

Amity was the last to reach the top of the stairs and she glanced back at the women. One was putting out the candles, darkening the room while the other two were staring after the departing guests.

Amity thought there was a trick of the light for a moment, feeling a strange thrall overcome her. She shook her head as John took her hand, asking "What's wrong, darling?"

"Nothing" she answered, but for a moment she thought the eyes of the two women staring up at her had glowed red. She blinked a few times and let him lead her to their room.

As they entered the bedroom, they turned to each other and kissed passionately. This went on for a while as John caressed Amity's breasts through her shirt. She was getting rather breathless so John pushed her back and looked into her eyes. He asked "Do you want to bathe?" Amity smiled, took a large towel out of her bag and undressed, pretending to ignore her husband's gaze. She wrapped the towel around her body and walked down the stairs to where the room with the spa was. It was a dark passageway to the spa room and she felt some goose bumps as she glanced around.

As she stepped through the archway she saw that two large candles lit the scene. There were three couples already in the spa and they were playing and splashing around. Amity could tell they were all naked, so she dropped her towel and stepped into the water. She smiled as the other couples were checking her out. She felt quite sexy, knowing that the others were looking at her firm breasts and shaved pussy. Her nipples swelled in response as she slipped slowly beneath the water.

John came down then, and after a quick cuddle Amity felt him rise to the occasion. She clasped her fingers around his stiffening cock and gave it a slow rub, making it even stiffer. "I think I'll go upstairs and get ready darling" she said. John's grin got wider. She climbed out of the spa and bent slowly over to pick up her towel. She heard a couple of whistles followed by complaints from the other brides. She threw the towel over her shoulder and headed down the corridor towards the stairs.

As Amity negotiated the stairs she heard a soft scream. She stepped off the top step and looked down one of the side passages. She frowned as she noticed one of the guys standing stiffly outside a closed door. It looked like Charles, Carol's husband. Looking the other way she saw Peter standing outside the door of his and Melanie's room. Amity called out softly "Goodnight Peter." There was no response and he just stood there as if he was in a trance.

Amity shrugged and went to her room. The door was ajar so she left it open. She opened her bag and took out a transparent white silk chemise that she'd secretly packed to surprise John. She was beautiful and didn't really need any dressing up, but wanted to look extra hot for her husband. She slid it on, over her beautiful nakedness. Glancing down at herself she saw how her pink nipples pressed visibly against the material and her mound showed through it as well.

She climbed onto the bed and lay back in the middle of the white sheets. She started to feel sexy! Amity smiled to herself and knew her husband was feeling sexy also. He seemed to be taking a long time in the

spa.

Amity heard the big oak door creaking and glanced at it. It was slowly closing and she wondered if a breeze was making it close.

The door closed with a solid clunk, and Amity felt a soft breeze suddenly blow on her thighs. The breeze lifted the hem of her chemise and blew it up over her waist. She raised her head and looked down at her mound. She shivered in response to the breeze and the lips of her pussy were starting to glisten a little. She slightly parted her thighs a she waited for John and she pushed the hem of her chemise down to cover her mound. Almost immediately the breeze lifted her chemise away from her mound again before stopping. She felt the breeze cooling her moist lips and she gave a shudder of delight. She brushed the hem down a third time and immediately the breeze started again. It blew stronger this time, lifting the hem and exposing her pussy again as she gave another shudder of delight. The breeze seemed to play around her mound, almost pleasuring her as her pussy moistened considerably.

Amity thrust her pelvis, making her pussy lips open and pout. The cooling breeze seemed to make the pleasure even more intense and at the same time the gauzy material of her chemise rippled playfully over her nipples, making them swell and jut stiffly up. She moaned as her arousal became more intense. She tried to call out to John, but she couldn't make a sound as it was getting harder to think because of the tingling between her thighs.

She moaned again, thrusting her hips up hard, making her pussy pout as she became more aroused. Amity felt a growing heat deep within her cunt and wanted to be fucked. She wondered where her husband was, but was surprised that she was not nervous about this turn of events.

Meanwhile, John had already come out of the spa and was ambling along a strange corridor. He had a buzzing in his head as well as a headache. He slowly made his way to a door, but couldn't open it. That was the last thing he remembered that night.

As Amity realized she couldn't move her mind battled between fear and hot arousal. She saw a movement at the window but couldn't turn her head. She could only turn her eyes. She gave a gasp as a dark shape coalesced into a man. That isn't John, she thought.

The man moved closer to the foot of the bed she followed him with her eyes. She gasped again as she realized he was naked and hugely aroused. Then as he stood at the foot of the bed, his huge cock jutting up in front of his belly, she tried to cry out but could only give a soft scream.

He was not a man but some sort of demon. This can't be, she thought. This is a nightmare. But as the demon's reddish eyes gazed at her aroused nakedness, she felt her thighs spreading open for him to gaze at her slippery pussy.

Amity realized she was not in control of her body. Her arousal became more intense and she parted her legs. She felt a hot yearning to have her cunt filled. The demon reached out and touched the top of her thigh, rubbing its hand up till its fingers pressed the side of her love-mound.

Amity gave a gasp of pure delight at its touch. Her sex felt fully aroused and her breasts ached to be touched. Even though she couldn't seem to move her body, her legs opened wide apart. She felt as if she was inviting this demon to ravish her, to fuck her.

The demon rose over her as its red eyes bore into hers, charming her into complete submission. As the demon removed her chemise, leaving her completely naked, Amity glanced down at the lower half of the

demon's body and saw how hugely it was aroused. The huge erection jutted out, ready to ravish her. Its tip was a thick purplish glans that the sight of made her pelvis tingle.

As the demon pressed the thick glans against her moist love-lips, Amity felt a throb of pleasure as her pussy lips spread apart for the demon's use.

The demon pressed slowly into her, stretching her cunt as he took her. His body pressed tightly between her thighs as he worked the thick length of his huge erection deeper and deeper into her cunt.

Amity writhed her hips, working him into her slippery flesh. And as she felt her cunt stretching deliciously to accommodate his thick maleness, she noticed his skin was soft and smooth.

Slowly he penetrated her cunt with his thick hard cock till the thick glans pressed against her cervix. He let his weight press down on her pelvis a bit more before starting a slow thrusting fuck that moved her

body up and down on the bed.

As Amity was fucked, she came two or three times. After a while the demon had started to fuck her faster, and his penis seemed to be even stiffer and longer for a moment, and then he came, gushing his seed hotly into her as she raised her legs up to hold him in her.

His cum was tingling deep within her as he withdrew and started to lick her body with his extremely long tongue. His tongue did wonderful things to her breasts and nipples, making Amity want to cry out, but she was still under his spell.

He moved lower on the bed and his tongue laved over her sex, licking all the juices from her thrilled flesh. Then he licked deeper between the lips, eventually driving his tongue into her. Amity wanted to cry out as the powerful tongue writhed within her, thrusting now and again against her G spot.

After that he moved off the bed and stood up, watching her. Amity wanted him again. She had forgotten all about her husband during the ecstatic fucking that she had received from the demon's huge cock.

The demon seemed to read her mind and quickly climbed onto the bed again. He mounted her roughly this time, thrusting the hard length of his maleness deep into her cunt. As his cock thrust into her, her hips arched up to take him into her cunt. His weight crushed her into the sheets as he vigorously fucked her, pleasuring his maleness deep within her cunt.

Amity came again and again as he pleasured her love with the thick length of his hard maleness. She felt the thrill of being fucked between each orgasm, and this made her very receptive to his lusting of her sex.

The night of lust seemed to go on and on, but after what seemed like hours, Amity felt the demon's penis finally grow soft after his last gush of tingling semen. He withdrew and licked her breasts and nipples before sliding his tongue to her pussy. He licked her again and again before quickly exiting through the big stone window.

Amity was able to sit up then and was surprised as the door swing open. She stood up and went out to the hallway but found no sign of her husband. Looking at a watch, she saw that it was nearly two AM. She smiled and headed for the spa to clean herself of the demon's lust.

When in there, she met Melanie and she smiled at Amity as she said "You wouldn't guess what just happened to me."

Amity chuckled and replied "I think the same thing just happened to me to. It was fantastic and it seemed to go on all night." Melanie giggled and sighed languidly as they rinsed the last traces of lust from between their thighs.

Quietly, Amity confided to Melanie that her lover was a demon. She waited for Melanie's shocked reply, but when Melanie smiled at her and said that her lover was a vampire she knew that the two of them could confide in each other more fully. She also noticed two red spots on Melanie's neck.

The girls climbed out of the spa after washing the traces of lust from their beautiful naked bodies and returned to their rooms, vowing to never tell their husbands.

Next morning, at breakfast, Melanie sat beside Amity. The three old women who had met them the previous morning and got them settled in, saw them sitting together and came over to ask "Did you two sleep well last night?"

The women smiled a knowing smile, and not being able to completely hide the red glow of their eyes, they chuckled at the Amity's reply.

"Being a woman can be a wonderful thing. But will the boys remember anything?"

"No dear. They won't be at all perturbed by our secret castle. But we would like you to recommend us to any beautiful brides you can. Will you do that for us?"

Amity was only slightly surprised when Melanie answered. "Of course we will. And may we come back as well?"

"Of course dear. We'd love to have you here."

"If we can have another night like that, we'll have to come back every year. Just the two of us." And Melanie leaned over and gave Amity a kiss on the cheek.

The women looked at each other and smiled. Turning back to the girls, one of them said "We will talk to you later, after dinner?"

That wasn't the only night of sensual magic Amity and Melanie had on their honeymoon, but both of them agreed that their husbands came a poor second to magical lust.

Amity and her husband had been in the Island Castle Honeymoon destination for two nights now.

Amity was lounging in the sun down by the water's edge while John read a book in the shade of a tall oak tree.

Amity stood up and called out. "John. Come down for a swim." Her husband waved at her and shook his head and frowned to herself. She wanted John to come down and play with her. She was feeling sexy and her nipples stood out, stiff and taut against the thin cotton of her bikini top.

Melanie and Peter showed up then and as Peter dragged a chair over to John, Melanie came running down to Amity.

"Hello Melanie" she said. "John won't come down to play in the water."

"I'll play with you Amity" giggled Melanie. She took off her bikini top and turned to the guys. She shook her breasts for them to see before turning to Amity and kissing her on the lips. She caressed her nipples and then led her into deeper water.

Peter looked at John and said "We better get down there and see our girls behave."

"Or misbehave" laughed John.

Later, that evening Carol cornered Amity and asked her about the distant screams she had heard the night before. When Amity and Melanie blushed, Carol chuckled and said "It happened to me, to."

Amity leaned close so Carol's husband, Charles couldn't hear and said "The women want to talk to us after dinner. You had better accompany Melanie and me."

Charles meandered over to John and Peter, so Amity felt the freedom to talk to Carol about the magic encounters of the night.

"Last night Melanie and I were visited by a demon and a vampire. I can hardly believe they exist, but it is all true."

Carol was thoughtful as she admitted that some sort of werewolf visited her during the night. She added that Charles seemed to be unaware that anything was amiss.

The three girls nodded thoughtfully and all agreed that their husbands seemed to think it was them who had been with their wives for the night.

The three hostesses called the honeymooners to dinner. Amity, Melanie and Carol sat together so they could talk to their hostesses after the meal.

Later, when all the other couples left the meal room, John, Peter and Charles wandered out the front door without a word to their brides.

The three hostesses came over to the three girls and Amity asked "Where are they off to?"

"Don't worry about your husbands, dear. We sent them for a beach stroll and a chat. They won't bother us till we have our talk."

The three old women sat opposite the girls and smiled at them. Then their eyes started to glow red. The three girls looked at each other, and then smiled at their hostesses. "This is definitely an enchanted castle" chuckled Carol.

"The whole island is enchanted, dear" replied one of the women. "We have been here for several hundred years. Long ago we were able to defend our island with fire and steel."

"But those days are long gone" added another.

The third woman spoke then, saying that they had to change with the times. "These disguises fool the whole world and we are always left in peace."

The first one took up the story then, saying that the three of them were able to change appearance as they liked. They could latch onto the veiled fantasies of young women and act them out. Here in the privacy of the castle.

Amity, Carol and Melanie all blushed as they realized that the erotic activities of the night before had been their own long held fantasies.

The middle woman said "I know you have other fantasies tucked away in the backs of your minds, but the ones we acted on last night were your most thought about fantasies."

Cespenar
Cespenar
29 Followers
12