The Honeypot Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stopped at the end of the alley and the man immediately pushed Robert gently against the wall. Robert rubbed his legs together and dropped his hips. His hand slid along his smooth stomach into his miniskirt. He gasped as his fingernail slid against the incredibly sensitive tiny head of his cock but then he groaned in frustration as his fingers touched solid, unbroken skin beneath the remains of his dick.

As the heel of his hand rested against his mound, light brown hair grew out and away from the head of his cock. The new pubic hair was soft and sparse and arranged in a wide triangle shape. Strong hands took Robert's arm and pulled his hand out of his skirt. Robert whined in frustration but then pressed his head back against the rough brick wall as the man lifted Robert's tight sweater up and over his massive breasts. His expanded chest held the sweater in place and the man immediately bent to suck at Robert's fat, pink nipple.

Robert cried out in pleasure. He'd never felt anything like it. Spikes of electricity raced down from his nipples to the unbroken skin beneath his cock. He'd never been one to make much noise during sex but he found himself gasping and moaning and cradling the other man's hand as his tongue worked against the nipple.

"Are you really..." the other man asked suddenly. Robert felt the man's hand brush against his cock briefly. "Jesus, I guess you've got an amazing fucking doctor. I can't-"

"Please," Robert begged. "Please, I need you in me. I ache so bad. I'm so empty. Please. Oh god, please." His old self would be in shock at the words pouring from his mouth but he couldn't seem to stop himself. Everything was sensitive and the building ache deep inside was getting worse.

Without a word, the man turned Robert around. His hands slid down Robert's waist and out to the curve of his hips. Suddenly, he roughly pulled up on Robert's skirt and Robert slammed against the brick wall, his mouth open in pleasure at the rough handling. His tits flattened out in front of him as he was held against the wall. Robert moaned and squirmed as the man's fingers slid through the thin bit of fabric at the crotch of his panties. With a tug, the fabric ripped, leaving his asshole bare.

The unnamed man pressed against Robert, strong hands holding Robert's slim hands up and against the wall. Robert whined, rubbing his wide, curved ass against the man's crotch. He could feel the pussy inside himself. He could feel the walls of the pussy rubbing wetly against themselves. He almost imagined he could smell himself in the warm night air.

"You want me?" the man asked. His voice was rougher now. Focused.

"Yes," Robert gasped, his own sultry, feminine voice dripping with need.

"You want me to fuck you and cum in your ass? You want me to fill that cute little asshole of yours up with my cum?"

Robert cried out again. The man's voice, his words, everything was driving him wild. He couldn't think beyond the need to be filled. But then, suddenly, a thought surfaced.

"N- no," Robert stuttered submissively. "I... I want to taste your cum. Please. Please can I swallow your cum? I'll- I'll let you fuck my ass but, oh god, oh god, please, you have to cum in my mouth. I need to taste it. Please," Robert begged.

The man's hand's fell away from Robert's hands. Robert bowed his head, panting. His breasts hung heavily below him as he arched his back to press back against the man. Robert didn't hear the man unbuckle his belt or drop his pants but he screamed out in pleasure as the man's cock suddenly pressed between his ass cheeks. The head of the man's cock touched against the unbroken skin of Robert's pussy and Robert groaned in pleasure and frustration. His useless, tiny cock dripped with his own juices, leaking the wetness that had built inside of himself.

Robert's groan turned to pain as his asshole bulged with the man's cock. The pain was surprising but not nearly as bad as his old self would've imagined. Robert grit his teeth and made fists with his small hands. The pain mixed with pleasure as the other man spread Robert's ass.

"You're tight, babe," the man said with a grunt. "Almost..."

The pain intensified into a sharp cutting sensation and then an overwhelming sense of pleasure made Robert actually scream out. His scream was cut off as the other man's hand covered his mouth. Rather than find the gesture terrifying, it served to heighten his arousal.

The sense of being taken - of being at the mercy of someone else was incredibly freeing and erotic to the man who had always taken control. However, it was all lost as the man's cock slid into Robert's ass. The few remaining thoughts Robert had vanished, consumed by pure animal lust. The head of the man's cock was rubbing lightly against Robert's pussy through the thin wall separating it from his asshole. That feeling plus the way the man's cock rubbed against the inside his ass drove Robert past the brink. Robert pushed back hard against the other man and he felt his heavy tits slap against his chest.

"Damn, girl," the other man gasped. His fingers tightened in Robert's wide hips and he pulled back. Robert whined and pushed back, meeting the man's forward thrust. Robert spread his legs and arched his back further to give his lover a better angle. He found that as he adjusted his body, the man's cock pressed against different places and the sensations changed.

The man slammed into Robert and Robert's breasts slapped his chest again, over and over as they found their rhythm. Although the sense of pleasure was unlike anything he'd felt before, Robert was frustrated. The emptiness wasn't being filled. That vast, wet burning hot emptiness cried out to be filled and what he was getting wasn't nearly enough. Still, he didn't dare stop. He couldn't. Robert's mouth hung open as he moaned and begged and told the man "Yes" and "Don't stop" over and over again. Words and sounds he'd never spoken before. The ache was building into something that he could only think of as an orgasm and he could tell he was close.

"Oh," the man gasped. "Oh, I'm going to..."

Robert's glazed eyes bulged as he realized what the man was about to do.

"No!" Robert screamed out. "You promised! You-" A different scream escaped Robert's full, red lips as the man's cock swelled inside of him. The storm within his belly broke and his legs gave out on him. Everything was suddenly too sensitive and too weak and he screamed again as the man's hard cock slipped out of his ass. Robert felt a warm spurt of the other man's cum hit his bare upper back.

"S... sorry..." the man gasped. "Couldn't... couldn't stop in time."

Robert turned quickly, supporting himself temporarily with a hand on the dirty alleyway. The man's cock throbbed in front of him and a thick line of white cum oozed from the tip. With a cry, he grabbed the man's cock. Robert licked the head of the man's cock. Fireworks exploded in his brain. Although the orgasm he'd just had was stronger than anything he'd ever felt before, the simple taste of the man's cum left everything else feeling dull.

As he cleaned the man's cock, a fine slit opened between Robert's legs. Thick, clear liquid immediately leaked from the new opening, attaching strands to Robert's thighs and falling in heavy drops to the ground. He moaned around the other man's cock as his wet pussy opened for the first time. Pure pink, shiny wet lips and folds began to grow around the slit. Slowly, the bit of Robert's cock that remained shrunk further until it hid itself under a tiny growth of skin just under his mound.

Robert's pussy clenched and tightened. He automatically reached a finger down to his pussy and carefully pressed a finger between the lips. The emptiness cried out to be filled.

Suddenly, the fog cleared enough for Robert's old self to return. His eyes widened. His hand was wrapped around another man's cock. He could feel the man's hands in his hair, tugging at him as Robert gave him a blowjob. He was on his knees in a dark, filthy alleyway. One of Robert's fingers was impossibly pressed into something warm and wet between his legs. He could feel his fingers pressing against the wetness but, worse, he could feel the sensation of his fingers between those same lips. Horribly, he had to fight the urge to press the finger all the way into himself. His asshole hurt and something cold and wet was sliding down his ass towards that burning wetness.

The man's cock was in Robert's mouth.

Robert blinked. The man's cock was in his mouth. He could smell the faint scent of his own ass rising from the throbbing thickness in his mouth.

Robert cried out and stood, stumbling. His center of balance was completely off. Huge, heavy breasts swayed pendulously on his chest and he could feel bright points of aching need from both of the large, completely erect pink nipples. The other man stared back at Robert in shock, his mouth working uselessly.

Robert ran.

-

An old fashion intercom buzzed on a huge, mahogany desk. The old man sitting at the desk grunted and pushed the large white button at the base of the unit.

"Yes," he said as he read over a document.

"Sir," the old man's receptionist said. "There's a... woman here to see you."

"Turn her away," the old man said. "I have no appointments today and I-"

"She says, I'm sorry sir, she says you'll remember the night from Montenegro."

The old man slowly looked up. Bushy white eyebrows cocked up in rare surprise. "A woman you say? Clearly a woman?"

"Yes sir," the receptionist said.

"Send... her in," the old man said.

The door opened and the old man watched the figure enter. Shock was clear on his face.

"I expected a ruse," he said. "A disguise. Only one person alive knows about Montenegro and it is not a woman. So, you will tell me how you know about it."

Robert stood nervously in front of his employer. His pink sweater was torn at the side but still incredibly tight against his massive chest. He was covered in dirt and mud and oil and his light brown hair was in disarray. Robert kept tucking strands behind his ear as he looked around the room.

"I," Robert said, sultry, dulcet tones tremulous. "I am Robert Williams, III."

The old man studied the woman closely. "Nonsense. While I am lacking in-"

Robert began to speak, detailing what his eroded, reduced memory could recall of past operations and intelligence information. As he spoke, the old man's eyes widened. Finally, Robert detailed the last operation with the Senator. Although he blushed furiously, he left no detail out. He could vaguely remember operations living and dying on a single, inconsequential piece of information. When he finished speaking, the old man sucked his lips in over and over, his eyes staring over Robert's shoulder.

Robert rubbed his hands down the sides of his hips and tucked another strand of hair behind his ear. His employer may be old but he was incredibly sharp - a genius, even. If there was anything to be done, he could do it. Robert's heart raced.

"Please, sir," Robert begged. He cursed himself as he found himself automatically lowering his eyes submissively to the carpet. "Please tell me you have an idea of some kind."

Time stretched until, finally, the old man spoke. "Oh, yes. I think I understand it all now."

-

The gentle sound of waves lapping at the edge of a large, crystal clear pool tempted Senator Bowman with a nap. He lay shirtless on a shaded lounge chair at the edge of the pool. A stunningly beautiful woman lay sleeping on a chair nearby. She wore a skimpy bikini that left nothing of her figure to the imagination. Her top barely covered the nipples of her gigantic breasts.

Senator Bowman grinned and shook his head as he glanced over at the woman. The sight of Senator O'Neal never failed to amaze him. She'd proven to be incredibly submissive and insatiable and, best of all, she had the IQ of a goldfish. The older man grinned lecherously and scratched at his chest before patting his stomach. He'd been losing weight recently and feeling better than ever. Life was impossibly good.

"Sir," one of Senator Bowman's security guards said after listening to a call on his earpiece. "You have a visitor at the gate."

"Who is it?" the senator asked sourly.

Beside him, Senator O'Neal moaned, her hand reaching down between her legs to rub against herself. "I just had the best dream," Senator O'Neal said sleepily. She stretched with both arms above her head, thrusting her chest out.

The security guard leaned over to whisper a name to Senator Bowman and the older man's eyes widened.

"Well, let him in and bring him here!"

-

Robert followed his employer demurely as they entered the senator's residence. He wore a long, revealing white dress with black heels and he was scared at how incredibly quickly he'd taken to walking easily in them. Although he thought his memories were mostly back, he often found himself forgetting simple things and staring off vacantly into the distance. He giggled at the most inappropriate times and, he couldn't stop touching himself.

Soon, he stood before the old senator. Robert glanced over at the woman lying on the chair nearby and the two sized each other up before Robert again focused his eyes on the ground. He'd been told to keep his eyes down and he'd found it difficult to refuse for some reason.

"Well?" Senator Bowman asked. "I assume it's important?"

Robert's employer fished a cigar from his pocket. "You know it must be. I would never leave my office otherwise." Looking at the senator's security guards, the old man raised an eyebrow.

Senator Bowman sighed. "Freddie, head into the house. Gimme a minute here."

When the security guard left, the old man continued. "There's been a development. A... rather unusual occurrence."

"Well?" Senator Bowman asked.

"The formula is infectious."

"The... you mean?" Senator Bowman looked over to the woman lying nearby.

"Yes."

"Bullshit."

"I assure you it's the truth. Highly infectious with apparently-" The old man held a finger to his ear. With his head to the side, he answered the person that'd spoken to him on his well hidden earpiece. "Ah, good. And the gentleman the nurse met at the bus stop? Extraordinary. That leaves the young man Robert met at the bar, I believe. And have your people secured the house? Marvelous. I'll be along momentarily."

Senator Bowman watched the old man with confusion.

"My apologies," Robert's employer said. "Tying up loose ends, I'm afraid. Where was I? Ah, yes. Apparently, different symptoms depending on the biological gender."

"Gender?" Senator Bowman asked. "Listen, I paid you and paid you well. I don't have time for-"

"This lovely young lady standing next to me is the agent that delivered the formula to Senator O'Neal. Robert Wilson, III."

Senator Bowman's eyes widened. "You... he... what's this-"

"Have you not noticed it yourself, sir?"

Fear crept into Senator Bowman's eyes. "What... what do you mean?"

"Your chest, sir."

Senator Bowman looked down. Hidden beneath dark black and white chest hair, his nipples were surrounded by large, pink areola. His left nipple was noticeably larger than the right with a tiny dent directly in the center of it.

"What the-!" Senator Bowman touched the larger nipple. "What the fuck?! What the fuck is this?!"

The old man pushed his hands at Senator Bowman in a calming gesture. "It's the beginning, sir. What you see beside me is the end. Or, perhaps the end. We're currently unsure of how mental faculties are being affected. We've captured all those involved so far and a whole division has been designated to deal with and make use of the unique side effects offered by the formula."

Senator Bowman had returned to staring at his now erect, dark left nipple. "Oh Jesus, Mary and Joseph. I can feel it. Oh Jesus. You can stop it, right?"

The old man stared morosely at Senator Bowman. "No, I'm afraid not. However, you'll soon stop caring. We'll find a place for you in our program and you'll be of much use."

"Fuck you!" Senator Bowman cried out. "Freddie! Freddie, get your ass out here!"

"I'm afraid it's no use, sir," the old man said. "My people have the area secured."

"I'll never fucking do anything-"

"Oh, but you will. Robert, a demonstration."

Robert blushed deeply. "Please, sir. Please. Please don't make me."

The old man sighed heavily. "Robert, you know how I dislike using crude terms. I implore you, do as you're told and spare me the indignities."

"I- I won't," Robert said. Robert's chest heaved as he hyperventilated. His hands were clenched at his sides, long nails digging painfully into his hands.

"Very well," the old man said, sighing again. "Robert, may I remind you, perhaps of your certain addiction to something? No? I see, surprisingly hard-headed. Robert, if you pleasure Senator Bowman, I'm quite sure you'll be able to taste his issue."

Robert closed his eyes. Chaos raged in his mind as the world shrunk down to the visual caused by his employer. The visual of his small hands wrapped around the senator's cock. The taste. That extraordinarily addictive taste of his cum. Robert panted as he felt himself grow wet. Before he could stop himself, he was walking to the senator and kneeling in front of him. The senator watched in horrid fascination as Robert eagerly pulled the old man's shorts down to expose his cock. Robert moaned as he opened his full, red lips to take the senator's cock deep inside his mouth.

Senator O'Neal watched from the side but her own mind was wandering. Words kept begging for her attention and she hated words. Bowman. Hearing. Kansas. Illegal funds. Ethics. Committee. She furrowed her brow and, rather than pushing the thoughts away, she welcomed them. Turning them over to see what more would come.

Beside the buxom young senator, Robert pushed a finger into his tight pussy as he worked towards his reward.

"Why?" Senator Bowman gasped, lost in the pleasure as he tweaked his own erect nipple.

"As I said," the old man explained. "Tying up loose ends."

-

Twenty-three miles away, a young, serious man sat alone in a hotel room. Two large suitcases were opened in front of him. One contained a set of clothes with a Kevlar vest on top. The other held a number of well-maintained weapons.

"A name," the man said. "Hey, don't pull that shit. This is me. Paul. You fucking owe me and I'm calling it in."

Silence.

"Give. Me. A. Fucking. Name." Paul growled into the phone.

More silence. Finally, a single, hurried reply and the line went dead.

Paul smiled but it was pained. He'd hoped that wouldn't be the one. Still, he had a goal and he'd find a way to bring her back.

12