The Hood Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," I nearly yelled. "I'm in the car" I heard Elex tell me in the communicator. I got up and entered the door on the roof. I leaned against the wall gathering my breath. I heard the guys on the roof looking for me.

I lifted my shirt and rubbed my injured back, then went down the flights of stairs. When I made it to the ground floor I walked out and looked both ways. I saw no one and jumped the fence, crying out in pain as I did.

I sprinted across the street and made my way back to the car where Elex was sitting in the driver seat.

I slid across the hood of the car and entered the passenger seat. Elex quickly put the car in drive and we drove off back to base.

The entire ride back to base was silent. I was expecting to hear an ear full from Elex but instead, he just drove. We parked in the alley and he unlocked the door and we entered.

When got to the bar, I was about to speak when I saw Elex turnaround and punch me in the face. I stumbled back a bit before talking, "What the fuck?"

"You almost fucked this up. You just had to find out who the fuck that guy was. You almost got killed!" Elex yelled with anger in his voice.

"I deserved that..."

"You're lucky that it didn't get worse."

Elex placed his laptop on the bar, "I'm done being mad at you."

Elex rarely got up set and when he did it was always short term. "Cool, by the way, you hit like a girl."

"I could always punch you in the balls," he threw back.

"You wouldn't dare," I said walking behind him and sitting at the table. "That guy though. I think he's like me. A vigilante after Zucco."

"I heard him say something. What was it?"

I tapped the surface of the table, "he told me that in two days there would be a secret meeting at The Barracuda."

"Do you believe him?" he said turning to me.

"I don't know."

"I'll see if I can find anything on the phone about a meeting at The Barracuda. Until then, why don't you sit in the corner and think about how you almost killed yourself tonight."

"Shut up and get me some ice, bitch," I said glaring at him.

"So touchy," he said as he walked around the bar to the ice chest.

"And one for my back," I added.

He grabbed two towels and threw ice into them then brought them to me. He slapped one on my face, which I held to my face. The other was for my back, so I turned around and lied on my stomach. He lifted my shirt and placed the ice on my back.

"This is uncomfortable," I said.

"Deal with it," he said slapping my butt. He then sat on the stool and turned on the laptop. "I'll check this The Barracuda. It's in North Hollywood"

"That's odd, didn't know Zucco had influence there."

"No, but the Morales crew does."

"You think he might be working with them? Maybe get back up or something?"

"If so, we should tread lightly. Or it is possible that this guy is just lying to you."

I rested my head on the bag of ice, "what do you think?"

He rubbed his chin, "I don't know. He'll most likely be there too. Maybe he needs help."

"Odd way of asking for help."

Elex didn't reply, instead, he looked pictures of the restaurant. I lifted my head and slowly sat up, using my right hand to keep the ice on my face. I used my left to keep the bag in my lower back. "Elex," I said.

"Yeah,"

"I'm sorry about earlier on the top floor."

He turned around to look at my bruised face, "It's okay. Honestly, I haven't seen you like that in a while."

"Yeah, don't think I'm going to jump back into dating just yet though."

"Understandable, I'm here if you need me, bro."

"If that's true, you think you can do me one favor?"

He knew what I was going to ask him. Elex rested his hands on his lap and sighed. "Just once, okay?"

I nodded.

Elex got off the stool and walked to me. He stood before me and spoke, "You think this is a good idea with a bruised face?"

"I'll manage," I smirked.

Elex undid his pants and let them drop to the floor. He wore grey briefs and wasn't aroused yet. Using my left hand, I rubbed his crotch. "Oh, that's cold," he said.

"Sorry," I continued to rub him to make his erection grow.

When he was fully aroused I slipped my fingers under how waistband and was about to pull down his underwear when we heard his phone ring. He quickly bent down and grabbed his phone, "it's Laura," he answered the phone and walked away into the hallway with his pants around his legs.

A minute later, he came back with his pants on, "Laura's mom passed away."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Yeah, we're leaving in the morning to Nevada."

"What?" I said shocked.

"I have to go man. I can't let her go by herself." He placed his hand on my shoulder, "Look, I don't want you to go on Friday. Stay home and let this thing pass by."

"But," I started to say before he cut me off.

"But nothing, you can't do this alone. Please tell me you'll stay home?"

I stared at him for a few seconds. Seeing the worry in his face. He was already dealing with a family tragedy. I didn't want him to worry about me going out. "Fine, I'll stay out."

He smiled, "Thanks. I have to go, do you want me to drop you off at home?"

I nodded.

We grabbed our things and left the bar. We entered his truck and drove. He dropped me off at my apartment and I slowly made my way up to my floor. Stumbling, I entered my apartment and dropped onto the couch. I removed my shirt and pants, leaving me only in a muscle shirt and briefs. Lying on my side, I placed both bags of ice on my lower back. I turned on the television to take my mind off things. Unfortunately, it didn't work, my mind was constantly going back and forth between memories. What happened earlier with the dark figured and what could happen with Elex at the bar. Eventually, I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up at 10 am and got ready for work. I worked at Best Buy as a sales manager. It wasn't the best job, especially with my military background. But honestly, it was a job, a nice one. Allowed me to get discount on my electronics and Elex enjoyed the hook ups.

When my shift ended at 7 pm, I immediately went home. I ordered a pizza and showered while I waited.

I turned in my Xbox and began to play some Injustice 2 while eating pizza. Since I was alone, I was only in my briefs. For the next few hours, I played a few ranked matches and ate pizza. I honestly felt like a fatass, but for the last few months I had been eating healthy and I think I deserved a cheat day.

In between fights, I would look up more information on the restaurant. The meeting was tomorrow and I really wanted to go, but I had promised Elex not to go. I mean I could always go and say I never did but I didn't really want to lie to him.

I tossed the idea away and continued to play some matches until I eventually fell asleep at midnight.

The next day was the same, work and came home to play Injustice 2. However this time, I decided to against Elex's wishes and go out to the restaurant. I would, of course, go for reconnaissance only.

I went to my room and changed into my gear. Which was black cargo pants, with a hoodie and underneath was a Kevlar vest. I hopped on my motorcycle and drove to the restaurant.

When I arrived I drove around the block a few times, getting a scope of the place. The restaurant was high end and if I remember correctly you had to make reservations. I wasn't entirely sure where the meeting was going to take place. There was a building across the street from the place and I would use it as a surveillance. I parked in the alley and walked up the stairs until I reached the roof.

Sitting on the roof I used my binoculars to look across the street. At first, I didn't see anyone of importance, not even Zucco himself.

The fifteen minutes of waiting for Zucco finally paid off as he finally arrived. I didn't act, instead, I just followed him through the binoculars.

"There he is," a voice said from behind me.

I turned and saw who the voice was attached to. It was the guy from the other day.

"Yeah, so he is," I said calmly.

He sat down next to me. "How long have you been here?"

"Twenty minutes now. You?"

"An hour, I was actually in that building," he said pointing to the building on the left of the restaurant. "When I saw you up here, I decided to join you."

I didn't respond to his words instead I continued to look across. Zucco had been seated on the second floor of the restaurant. It seemed like a private section of the restaurant.

"So why are you after Zucco?" He said breaking the silence. I wanted to tell him but honestly, I didn't know him very well.

"Why would I tell you? I barely know you."

"Isn't your goal to put him in prison?"

"How do you know I don't want to kill him?" I said putting the binoculars down.

"I think you would have done that already. You would have just got a sniper rifle and shot him dead here. I mean you have a good shot from this position," he pointed to my back with his left hand, "and I see you don't have a rifle with you."

To be honest, I did kind of trust him. But I felt it would be safe to just reveal little details until I got to know him more.

"You got a point. Two years ago he killed someone I knew and got away with it. I want him in prison for the rest of his piece of shit life. You?"

He pulled down his mask to reveal his face. He was actually pretty cute. He was Asian with tan skin with soft cheekbones. He reminded me of the Power Rangers actor, Ludi Lin. "He keeps getting away with things. Aside from murder and other many things he's wanted for. I believe he's part of a network of child sex trafficking." he looked down for a few seconds before continuing, "I'm a cop. I've seen the justice system fail time and time again. He's been arrested three times and nothing happens. Evidence gets lost or tampered with or a witness goes missing."

I placed my hand on his shoulder, "I know exactly what you mean," I pulled down my hood and my mask, "I saw them fail to put him in jail after he killed my brother."

He was about to speak when he snapped his head back. "We got company."

"What?" I replied. He didn't say anything, instead, he pulled up his mask. I followed suit.

We both stood up and looked at the roof door. He turned to me, "they're coming. A group of five." He put out his right hand and showed me a touchpad indicating the five guys coming up. "I planted a few alarms on each floor."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door and we came to a complete stop next to it. He placed his finger on his covered lips signaling to not make noise. We stood there for a few seconds until the first guy flew out, then the second then the rest came out. We had the element of surprise.

There was a total of five guys searching the roof. One was drawing near, he was the first victim. The dark figure grabbed his shoulder and spun him around. He then rammed his head into the wall, knocking him out. The alerted the other thugs but rather than engage them we ran down the stairs. The thugs followed us down the stairs.

We moved down the stairs with haste. There were at least seven floors to the building. We had a good head start and if we were fast we would lose them.

When I reached the third floor, the door next to the stairs flew open and out flew out a thug. He tackled me against the wall and then stabbed me in the shoulder with his knife. With my free hand, I tried to hold him back but couldn't. I knew if I stayed here any longer the rest of the thugs would catch up.

That's when the other vigilante came running up the stairs and rammed the thug against the wall. He gave him a few blows to the face before turning his attention to me. He slung my arm over his shoulder and helped me down the stairs.

When we finally reached the bottom floor, the vigilante tossed a piece of his gear the opposite direction from us. I assumed to detour our pursuers. We turned down the alley and stopped next to a dumpster.

"Here," he said handing me a cloth from his gear, "put this over your wound." I did as he asked.

"Remain quiet and wait for me to come back," he added.

"Wait, what?" But before I can get an answer he lifted me by the legs and tossed me into the dumpster. He closed the lid and I could hear him running down the alley.

I remained in the dumpster for about five minutes before he finally returned.

"Hey, they're gone. Come on." He put his hand out. I grabbed it and pulled myself out, moaning in pain as I did. He put my arm around his shoulder, "you smell."

"Shut up," I said as we walked down the alley.

A block away, he sat me in his car, and then he entered the driver seat. "I know a place we can go to tend to that. A hospital isn't wise."

The drive was only about 15 minutes. It was an apartment building. We entered the lonely hallway and went into the elevator. When we reached the top floor, he helped me into his apartment.

We entered and he lied me down on the mattress, then ran to a room. I took a look around and saw he had a nice place. I wasn't sure why he was trusting me so much but honestly, he was my only hope right now.

He returned almost a minute later with a box. He sat it down next to the mattress and opened it. What was in the box was medical supplies. He removed his mask and jacket.

"Gonna have to remove your shirt." He said. I simply nodded as I let him unzip my jacket. He saw the wound was right underneath the bone. He began to inspect the wound.

"Are you a doctor or something?" I whispered.

"I was a field medic in Iraq. The cut isn't serious."

"Iraq aye? I was in Iraq too."

He ignored what I said, "I'll patch you up."

He removed my vest and cut the long sleeve shirt off, then began cleaning the wound.

"You could have left me," I said squinting in pain.

"I could have, but you're no use to me dead." It was harsh, but I knew what he meant. He wanted me to help him with Zucco. I wasn't against it, he was handsome and I assumed well trained. It would relieve Elex knowing that I wasn't going out there alone.

"So you wanna team up?" he said.

I replied with a nod. He then pulled out a needle, string and a small bottle of vodka. "Here take a swig, I'm going to sew this up."

I grabbed the opened bottle and took a drink as he prepared for the minor surgery.

It took him a couple of minutes but when he was done, my wound looked better.

When he was done he noticed the scar on the opposite shoulder. "I got that one in Qatar," I said to him.

"I have a few myself," he said with a smirk across his face. He pulled up his shirt a little and revealed a scar just below his lower abs. I brushed my free hand across the scar, I moved a bit north and passed by his hard lower abs.

"Keep that up and you'll get me aroused." He joked.

I removed my hand, "Sorry, wait are you?"

"Gay?" He pulled his shirt down, "Bisexual. Are you?"

"Yeah, don't you think it's weird that I know your sexuality before your name? I think it's important if we're going to team up."

He remained silent for thirty seconds before answering, "I'm Peter Kaito."

"Ezra Danvers," I carefully sat up on the couch, "so how does this work?"

"You rest. You need to let that heal."

"I think I'll be fine in the morning." I smiled at him. He returned to the gesture. "But I'm gonna need more alcohol," I said shaking the empty bottle.

Peter stood up and walked to his kitchen where he pulled out another bottle of alcohol, whiskey this time, and two small glasses. This time it was a bigger one. He sat back down next to me and poured into two glasses. I took the glass and sipped on it.

I grabbed his hand and placed it on my chest, "you have soft hands" I said. I was pretty sure it was the alcohol talking.

"Thanks, you have a great chest."

We both laughed.

Without words, his head moved closer to me and our lips locked. We kissed for a few moments before stopping and looking at each other. He cradled me and went back to kissing me. He began to move his kisses down my neck, then my chest, then my stomach and stopped right above my crotch. He looked up and smiled, then began to kiss my crotch through the fabric of my pants. Within seconds my member grew in size. He then lifted his head and stared at me, smirking, "sorry, not tonight."

"Wait, what?"

He got off of me and stood up next to me. "You need rest, not sex."

I smiled, "you tease."

12