The Hook

Story Info
Changing room hooks aren't just for clothes.
1k words
3.82
31k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been walking around looking and selecting different outfits for you to try on. Walking over to the changing room I remove your leash placing it in my pocket. Watching you walk over and open the curtain turning you smile and wink at me closing the curtain.

Sitting there the attendant walks over handing me a cup of coffee saying if she can help just ask. I thank her and as she walking away you open the curtain walking out in the first outfit a black evening gown that you look so sexy in making me smile.

You walk over and model the gown for me as your slowly turn showing me every angle you notice a couple guys admiring you from a distance.

I tell you very lovely and it will do and what do we have next. You bend down kissing me whispering just wait. I see your turn with a grin and mischief look in your eyes. That's when I notice you accidentally leave the curtain open a little which I can see you moving around changing.

Opening the curtain, watching you walk seductively towards me in a very tight short mini-skirt and a black shear lacy top. My blood starts to heat with need to have you.

Turning you accidentally knock the napkin off the table, bending over I notice you have taken off your thong which places your shave pussy off to me. I now know you are teasing me and grin as you walk back noticing you don't even try to close the curtain this time.

While changing you look in the mirror noticing me watch you, and even the guys from earlier still watching along with a few more people. Grinning to yourself thinking now for the real test slipping on the last outfit. You walk out noticing the hungry stares watching you. Not sure that Master has notice your audience you make sure to really model this outfit a purple see through teddy. It shows off every part of your body. Smiling but upset you turn to go put your clothes back on, thinking well I ever push his button.

Slipping the shoulder straps off your arms jumping as arms reach around you. You moan leaning back against me as I slip my hands down your arms. I love you kitten but. Your eyes pop wide open as I clip your wrist cuffs together. You're mouth opens to speak as I place my finger on your lips to be quit. I tell you no speaking my naughty kitty as I remove the outfits from the hanging hook. I pull your hands up hooking the cuffs to it.

Now listen to me kitty for you have been very naughty today. I know you have been putting on a little show just to see if you can make me jealous seeing how I would respond.

Will kitten you should know by now I never get jealous, but your little show has cause a stir here. Looking in the mirror you see a large crowd watching with interest. I slip the teddy off leaving you totally naked roaming my fingers over your body.

Now how shall we punish such a naughty little kitty? Closing your eyes moaning as my fingers excites your body. But you scream as my hand smacks your ass hard. Looking you in the eyes yes I think the price will be worth it. I start smacking your ass turning it a bright pink. Seeing the crowds mouths drop open and this display of punishment in public. My hand begins to burn with the pleasure of the pain your receiving.

I move to the side to give our viewers a better view and remove my belt. Doubling it I smack it against you leaving its marks. After several minutes

Of this ministration your ass looks so good, and I cad tell your close as I pinch your clit telling you no no my naughty kitten punishment doesn't deserve a reward today. Groaning in frustration as you stretch up on your toes from the pain of the pinch, and the fire in your ass. Several minutes later I reach up your sweaty body lifting your cuffs off the hook. You slip to you knees with tears of shame but also joy flowing.

You also notice my cock straining in my slacks as I unzip it removing it. I grab your hair placing the tip of my cock against your lips. You close your eyes opening your mouth taking me in. I grip your hair harder making you're eyes open. I tell you a show you wanted and now you must watch as you put it on.

You see the shocked excited look on the crowd which has grown as you suck my cock. After several minutes I feel the cum boil up in my balls as you suck me deep inside your throat. I can feel your excitement knowing you want my cum deep inside your throat tasting me. But just at the last moment I pull from you and jerk myself as I shoot all over your face and chest. I have never cum this hard as I cover your from forehead to your breasts.

As I finish feeling the last of it drip from me. I watch you lift hands to your face, just to stop at the look in my eyes. I look at you and reach down placing the leash back on your collar telling now time to go home for the rest of your punishment. You smile at the look in my eyes knowing it will be worth paying. As you stand reaching for your clothes as I pull them from you saying not until the price is paid in full baby.

You see the shock look on the crowd grow as we walk out with you naked being lead with cum all over your. I tell the attendant thanks for the coffee and give her a tip as we walk by. You should see the looks of the crowd as we walk into the parking lot and grab a cab to return home. I let your cuddle next to me as we ride home hiding your grin as you think what test will I place him under next time as your pussy begins to tingle with thoughts of what will happen went we get home.