The Horn Of Plenty Club Ch. 1

Story Info
Karen joins a new club.
1k words
3.96
78.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 05/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edwina
Edwina
33 Followers

Karen stretched lazily, she had just showered, put on panties and bra' with a light housecoat to 'be more acceptable at 3.00 in the afternoon', she had a little giggle at the thought.

She was toying with the idea of mixing a G & T or making a cup of tea after all 3.00 would be a little early to start indulging in alcohol when at home alone. Gary would not be home for at least three hours - then the doorbell rang. Inwardly cursing Karen opened the door, standing there were two ladies Karen had never met. The taller of the two, an elegant red head with green eyes, make up absolutely without blemish. Her full figure was dressed in a black business suit over a dazzlingly white shirt blouse. The vision spoke." Good afternoon, Karen?" Karen nodded, "We haven't met I am Majorie Fotheringham and my friend is Honey."

The name Honey rang a bell for Karen but before she could recollect where and when she had heard it Marjorie Fotheringham continued......"My name very probably does not mean anything to you, but if I told you that I am known as Ophelia Titz and this lady here is one of my close friends. Honey is the wife of Winston whom I believe you know. Know rather well, would that be correct?"

Karen had the grace to blush, in fact she was quite overwhelmed by Majorie or Ophelia as she was obviously known. When Winston had told Gary and herself about the club and the woman who ran it, she had expected Ophelia to be a blowsy, overweight, bottle blonde with roots that need another bottle of peroxide to keep up the pretence of youthfulness. Instead she was faced by this woman of, probably late 40's early 50's with the sort of figure other women might kill for. As for Honey she had a lovely skin tone and a Mediterranean olive complexion. She was slim and statuesque and Karen could not believe that she, Karen, had fucked this woman's husband and the woman was not screaming and scratching and trying to tear out her hair.

Karen pulled herself together, it seemed that she at kept these two ladies standing at the entrance to her house for absolute ages whereas it was only for a few seconds. The thoughts she had had having raced through her mind.

"Come in, come in, Marjorie, Honey, what must you think of me, come in and please, make yourselves comfortable. is there anything I can get you, a drink, alcohol, tea or coffee?"

"Please Karen, it is us who should apologise for arriving unannounced," Marjorie told her," however as you told Winston that you would like an introduction to my club, The Horn of Plenty, I on my part wanted to meet you and on terms where you were not expecting me."

"Now" Majorie continued, "I believe that you enjoy light bondage, - Karen nodded her head - you enjoy all kinds of sex with the exception of male to male sex, anal sex in any form, and sex between females. Is that correct?"

"Yes, I cannot abide the thought of gay sex between men and neither can my husband. We both abhor anal sex and I am afraid the thought of female sex does nothing for me."

Marjorie smiled, " Well my dear Karen, I absolutely agree with you on the first two but I am afraid that I enjoy lesbian sex almost as much as I enjoy heterosexual activities. Honey does too, isn't that so my dear?" Honey spoke for the first time, in a deep, extremely sexy voice.

"Don't you know it darling." she said accompanying it with a smile that lit up her face entirely.

"Now" continued Marjorie," let me assure you that should you join us then there would be absolutely no pressure on you to take part in any female to female love making but I sincerely hope that you would have no objection to watching."

Karen half smiled," No I don't think so but to be honest my lack of interest in Sapphic love is such that I have never even watched but I do not think I would create a scene and walk out."

"Ah good fine, now just one final point. We wear leather or rubber suits in the club, sometimes with masks to hide the identity. You would be very gently shackled and tied to a post, possible spread-eagled, vertically and horizontally and the suit would have certain strategic panels which are removed. These would be both of your breasts, each breast being fed through a hole just slightly smaller than the circumference of your breast to force then out. The third panel would expose your mound completely. Do you shave? If not perhaps we can persuade you, a shaven mound is so sexy when viewed by itself. All clear up to now?"

Karen found herself getting quite moist a the thought of being tied up in a suit with her tits and cunt on show. She nodded eagerly and answered. "yes, I have no objections there."

"Well, then, next I understand that you wish to see your step mother in a degrading position? Well, from what Winston has told us we see no problem and we will discuss with you at a later time how we manage to get her to the club. Now I think Honey has a question for you then perhaps we could accept that drink."

Karen looked across at Honey who smiled back." Karen, Winston told me that you are one hell of a good fuck, is it true that you will let Gary have me and what is more, let my darling husband fuck you whilst I watch?"

Karen almost orgasmed at the thought. "Oh God yes, I can hardly wait to have the 10 inch monster up me again and his cousin too"

"Now now ladies, this was a discussion, lets not let it get out of hand or Gary will be arriving home to find three females just dying for his cock. Yes, Karen, why do you think I call myself Ophelia Titz once the guys want a feel of my tits I want a good hard prick sticking up me. My darling, I am 55 yrs old but absolutely love fucking..."

To Be Continued...

Edwina
Edwina
33 Followers