The Horniest Motherfucker Ever 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max jerks off Bob and grabs Billie's right titty, squeezing it and pulling hard on Billie's rock hard nipple. Shaking it even harder. My wife's heat meter rises to max level. Her pleasurably happy grin and heaving, quivering body showing that off.

A couple of minutes later...

"Suck it, bitch... Nasty cocksucking slut." Max's wicked, ball busting grin gets bigger and naughtier by the second. She's bouncing Billie's dark haired head in Bob's big lap while Billie sucks his thick old cock. Her perfect, full lips smoothly rippling right down the thick, veiny shaft. Her tongue snaking back and forth across the pale cock. Her spit slowly rolling down it. Lubing the way for her lusty lips to slide further down.

Max is cupping Bob's big nuts while Billie sucks him off and jacks his lower shaft. Her head bobbing away with Max's kinky help.

Bob's got his head laid back on Max's couch. He's growling with such content joy. He plays with Billie's plump rump while she so smoothly sucks him off.

Max leans in and starts licking on Bob's bulging shaft while Billie sucks it, further entertaining the old Santa stud.

BOOM! Bob starts jizzing. Filling Billie's mouth with his cream. She collects it her mouth. Her hand jacking faster. Her mouth sucking deeper.

Max is helping out. Playing with Bob's hairy balls and licking playfully at his lower shaft.

When Bob finishes cumming, Billie pulls off of his powerfully throbbing dick, grinning at Max. Max is smirking away and chewing her gum. She blows another big bubble and pops it, wickedly grinning from ear to ear, then leans in and kisses Billie, sucking her boss' mature seed out of her best friend's mouth. Ol' Santa Bob watches and growls away. Loving every damn second.

Hey, I'm the horniest motherfucker ever, and I'm surrounded by a bunch of other horny-ass motherfuckers. It's what we do... WE FUCK! (Smirking)... See ya next time, fellow horndogs.

By: DickThePimp

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 01 A young man discovers the joys of his purple-eyed maid!in Mind Control
My Big Titty Goth Roommate What's a little mutual face fucking between friends?in First Time
The Bunker Ch. 01 An impending apocalypse, a new world with harems.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Hero's Rebirth Ch. 01 A hero makes a sacrifice and his rewarded is a second chance.in Novels and Novellas
Free Use in Freehold Jim learns about the power of women after the Apocalypse.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories