The Horny Crusader Ch. 2

Story Info
The raid, the rescue, & the reward.
4.3k words
4.58
16.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, Walter gets up and breaks his fast with his newfound benefactor, Mukh Momahd and his beautiful daughter Myrianna. After they have finished their meal, Mukh shows Walter some of the goods he is taking to Baghdad to sell. Fine silks from China, and fragrant perfumes from Marrakech. There is also fine silver and even gold jewelry from the finest smiths of the Far East. Finally, he leads Walter to a good-sized chest, which is heavily reinforced with heavy iron straps and two stout iron locks. When he opens the chest, Walter is dazzled by the colors of light being reflected off the precious gems and large pearls that are heaped inside.

"My God!" Walter exclaims, "there is a fortune here, enough to by a small kingdom!" Mukh laughs and says "no my friend there is not quite that much there, but it is my most valuable asset." And as he looks Walter in the eye, "My future and that of my child is here before you, and must be protected at all costs!" He then goes on to tell Walter how he has not trusted this information to another soul and promises Walter a large share if he would help protect this treasure till they reach Baghdad. Walter assures his friend that upon his life, he will do as his friend asks. After securing the chest and hiding it again under rolls of silk and fine carpets, Walter wanders off, while Mukh tends to his caravan.

Walter wanders back toward the sparkling pool of the oasis, and as he walks along the large pool formed by the bubbling spring, he is drawn to the cool shade from the palm trees lining its banks. Finding a secluded spot out of sight of the tents and busy workers, he decides on a bath to cool him from the heat of the day. So after stripping off his armor and under clothes, he steps into the pool, the cool water soothing his naked skin. While he is soaking away the dust and sweat, feeling quite content, a sound catches his attention. He pretends not to have noticed, so he won't give away that he is aware of the presence of the unknown visitor.

Out of the corner of his eye, he notices the fronds of a small palm moving. As he keeps his attention on the movement out of the corner of his eye, he is surprised to see that it is the merchant's daughter, Myrianna. He can tell she has been spying on him while he bathes, and is curious of what her reaction will be as he stands, letting the water run off his naked body. He has to suppress a sly smile, as he hears a soft gasp, while he turns his back to her and shakes the water from his long hair.

The knowledge that she is watching begins the flow of blood to his growing manhood. When he turns back towards the bank, and moves toward his clothes and armor, his half-erect cock is plainly visible. He is careful not to look toward her hiding place, making sure she has no idea he knows that she is there. He then sits on his cloak and leans back against the palm tree, making sure she has an excellent view, as he slowly begins to stroke his hardening cock. It excites him to know that she is watching him, and it fuels the fire growing in his loins. He strokes his manhood slowly at first, but is soon going faster and faster. It isn't long before his sticky seed erupts from the head of his hard and swollen cock. As his cock spurts forth his seed, the force of his orgasm sends it up to land on the sand some three feet from his twitching cock. As a moan escapes from his lips, he notices his audience slip away.

After dressing, he walks back to his tent to escape the fire of the midday sun. Once in his tent, he sees that his servant Linni has cleaned up the mess from the night before. He sends her out to wash the linens and his bedclothes, leaving him alone in the cool tent. While he drifts in and out of sleep, he does not notice the presence of his visitor, till she is there beside him. He knows she is there, from the exotic scent of her perfume. He easily recognizes the perfume, and it could only be Myrianna who has come to visit.

He does not open his eyes until he feels her soft touch on his cheek. Her beauty fills his gaze, and as she pulls aside the silk covering her lovely face, he sees a shy smile upon her lips. He opens his mouth to speak, but she places her delicate fingers across his lips, silencing him. She then starts to remove the many layers of silk that cover her young and nubile body. She is swaying to an unheard beat, as her sweet charms are revealed, to his lustful gaze. When she is naked before him, she silently kneels beside him and begins to remove his clothes. Soon they are both naked, and she pushes him back down on the cushions, avoiding his hands, which are trying to pull her to him. With the same sexy smile on her lips, she lets her long and soft raven colored hair tickle him as she lets it drag along his skin. Down his chest it goes, lower until it makes his growing manhood twitch as it passes over it, all the way down his legs to his bare feet. Then it moves back up his legs, till it comes to a stop over his now rock hard cock.

Through Her dark mane he can see a wicked gleam in her eyes, as she lowers her head to lightly kiss the swollen head of his engorged manhood. As she pulls back slightly, he sees her soft pink tongue, snake out from between her full red lips, and cannot help but gasp as he feels it curl around the plum sized head of his swollen cock. His reaction only spurs her on, and she is soon running her tongue along the entire length. Walter is amazed at this young woman's talent, and wonders how one so young can have such skill. The pleasure she is giving him, as she takes his hard cock into her soft, warm, and wet mouth, causes him to moan in ecstasy. He could not look away if he wanted to, his eyes locked to hers, as with each downward movement more and more of his hard flesh disappears into her greedy mouth. He feels her throat muscles swallow, and she takes him all the way into her mouth, the mushroom shaped head of his manhood lodged in her throat. Then she moves back up, until only the crown is trapped between her lips before engulfing him again deep into her throat. Soon she has established a rhythm, slow upstroke… breath… fast down stroke… pause, her tongue working over the sensitive underside of his shaft as her throat muscles try to milk his seed from him.

All the While her soft hands gently pulling and squeezing his heavy ball, as she nudges him to bend his knees. When she pulls her lips from his slick and saliva coated cock; she places her index finger in her mouth, and sucks it as if she was still sucking his hard cock. Pulling her finger from her mouth with a soft "plop". She runs it around the sensitive rim of his crown, before engulfing it once again in her mouth, burying it to the hilt, deep into her throat. Walter, lost in the heat of her soft mouth, is startled when he feels her wet finger probe it's way into his ass. She then matches stroke for stroke, mouth and finger, when one pulls back the other moves forward. As her tempo increases, he can hold out no longer, though he would try. Not wanting this incredibly erotic and ball draining sucking too ever end.

She senses the upcoming eruption, and buries him deep inside her throat. He grasps her head to keep his cock buried in her throat as spurt after spurt fills her throat, her swallowing his cum, and milking more cum from his bursting balls. He almost passes out from the intensity of his orgasm, but soon it starts to pass as his deflating cock slips from her throat and then from her soft, sweet mouth. She then smiles at him, as her tongue tries to capture a drop of his cum that has momentarily escaped from her mouth. He can only lie there, watching her, as she dresses, unable to move. Not only has she drained his heavy balls, but also the energy has been drained from his body.

Our hero drifts off to sleep as Myrianna, hurries back to her father's tent, before her absence is discovered. As he sleeps, he dreams of his past life, and the horrors he has witnessed as part of the Holy Crusade. In his dream, he relives the bloody battles, and is forced to watch his friends and comrades die all over again. He is disgusted by all of this carnage, and refuses to believe it is truly the will of God. He has lost his faith in the Church, and feels only anger toward the priests, who claimed that this was a holy war.

He wakes Up to the sounds of battle, and it takes a moment, for him to realize that he is no longer dreaming. His warrior instincts take over and in a flash he is dressed and armed, ready for battle. He rushes from his tent, and the fierce sound of combat, draws him toward the merchant's tent. When he sees the merchant fighting for his life, Walter throws himself into the melee. He drives fast and hard into the fighting, his sword cuts through the air and the bodies of those who stand against him. His timely arrival turns the course of the fight to the defender's advantage. Soon the raiders are in full retreat. He returns to find the merchant is searching the ruins of his tent, he is calling out his daughter's name, afraid that she has been hurt or killed by the brigands. After a long and thorough search, they can find no sign of his beautiful daughter anywhere. They soon come to the conclusion that Mryianna has been taken. The merchant is shaken by this news, then in a distraught and shaky voice asks Walter if there is any hope for a safe return of his daughter. Walter tries to calm the man, reminding him that as a hostage, she is worth more to these men alive at the moment.

After much consideration, Walter puts his hand on his friend's shoulder, and tells him that he will do whatever it takes, to either bring her back or avenge her death. The merchant thanks him, and provides Walter with all the supplies he asks for. Walter is soon ready to leave, as he bids farewell to his new friend the merchant thrusts a heavy purse of gold coins to Walter, and says this may get him in or out of places that his sword may not. Walter places the gold into his saddle bag, nods to his benefactor, and is on his way

He has no problem following the trail left by the retreating brigands, or the ambushes left by them, to deter anyone from following them. It takes three days of hard riding, but he has tracked them to their hideout. He silently moves to a place where he can observe and assess his enemies. As he watches them settle into their hidden camp, he can tell they feel safe in the maze of canyons, by the lack of sentries posted around the camp. From his vantagepoint high up on the canyon wall, he studies the lay out of the brigand's camp. There is only one tent below, and he is able to count twenty bedrolls strewn about the canyon floor.

Since he Has not seen the girl, he is fairly sure she is inside the tent and not among the dirty and poorly armed bandits lounging around the cooking fires below. As the sun sets and the canyon grows dark, he decides to move in for a closer look. He finds shelter in uneven piles of boulders at the base of a crumbling canyon wall. His dusty cloak allows him to blend in, and he is able to move within 100 yards of the camp. Soon the tent flap is pushed aside as a huge man comes out. As soon as the bandits see him, they become quiet and Walter can tell they fear him. The big man has a giant scimitar at his waist, and Walter can tell by the way he moves, that he know's how to use it.

As the bandit chief approaches his men, one of them calls out "Hey, Hassan is coming", and they gather around their leader. In a voice that sounds as hard as the man looks, he tells them to shut up and pay attention. From beneath his sash, he pulls out an embroidered strip of cloth, which Walter easily identifies as coming from Myrianna's clothes. Hassan then hands this and a small scroll to a stocky man standing to his left, and tells him he is to take them back to the merchant's camp. Then in a loud voice he calls out the names of ten men that are to accompany him. There is much grumbling from the men who have been chosen to go, but a glance from Hassan, and the men quickly fall silent.

After the ransom party rides out of camp, Walter counts only six men left in camp besides their leader Hassan. This explains the extra bedrolls, which have been left undisturbed; these men must have been killed in the raid. Hassan orders all but two of the remaining men to take up positions in the surrounding canyons, to warn them in case they were followed. The four men gather up their bedrolls and other supplies, then move out of camp toward their sentry posts. As soon as the men are out of sight, Hassan laughs and asks the two remaining fighters if they would like to see the key to untold wealth. The two men, most likely Hassans most trusted lieutenants, cheer as Hassan drags the scared girl out into the firelight. Her clothes are tattered and she tries vainly to cover herself with what is left.

Hassan orders her to strip off the remainder of her clothes, so they may better inspect their prize. When she doesn't move fast enough for their tastes, the two lieutenants roughly tear the remaining rags from her and she soon is standing naked before them. From listening to the three men talk, Walter learns that the two men are brothers. The shorter and heavyset one is Amir, and the tall skinny one is his older brother Achmed. Hassan watches as they paw at her large breasts and grab handfuls of her plump ass. After a couple minutes of watching their manhandling of the nude girl, Hassan tells them to bring her before him. When she is brought before him, she is forced to her knees at his feet.

The scared girl before them distracts the three men. Walter decides that this may be his only chance to act, before Myrianna is hurt, or worse. So he quietly moves from his hiding place, and keeping to the shadows, moves closer. Hassan and his cohorts are stripping the clothes from the wailing girl, unaware of Walters's approach. As their hands explore and violate the naked girl before them, Walter attacks. He yells to Mryianna to fall to the ground as he swings a mighty blow at the huge leader, Hassan. A look of surprise crosses Hassan's face as his head flies from his body. Walter then turns to the other two men, Amir and Achmed, his bloody sword held ready. The brothers, frozen in place from the suddenness of the attack, are slow to reach for their own weapons. Achmed, the closer of the two, is the next to fall to Walters dance of death. Amir finally pulls his sword free of its scabbard, and readies himself for Walter's attack. Walter though, just stands there and smiles at the man. Amir, thinking that this is a trick, also stands and watches Walter, waiting for him to make his move.

Amir's eyes grow wide in surprise, he never heard Myrianna come up behind him. He also had no idea that she had found his brothers dagger, that is, until he feels it plunge into his unprotected back. As he falls to the ground, Myrianna curse's her kidnappers and spits on their dead or dying bodies. She then runs to Walter, and flings her still naked body, into his open arms. As he holds her, she rains kisses on his face and neck, sobbing her thanks to him and Allah. Walter leads her over by one of the discarded bedrolls, and picks up a blanket, and wraps her in it. Then leading her over to where the horses are hobbled, he saddles what has to have been Hassan's horse. Grabbing a wineskin and some water skins, he mounts, then pulls Myrianna up to ride before him.

Using the darkness to keep from being seen, they start the long ride back toward her father's camp. They ride through the night and far into the next day, trying to put as much distance between them and the bandit's camp. Walter makes sure to take a round about way, to make sure they are not discovered. Weak and tired from her experience, Myrianna drifts in and out of sleep as they ride. It wasn't until she feels Walter move behind her, that they have stopped. She looks around her and sees that they have stopped in a small canyon between to tall hills. It remote and far off the well traveled trails, and Walter tells her that it should be a safe place to rest.

Walter helps her down from the horse, then lightly swings down himself. He then takes the bedroll, which is tied to the back of the saddle, and spreads it on the ground in the shade of a large rock. As Mryianna settles herself down in the shade, Walter hobbles the horse and waters the thirsty animal. Then grabbing the wineskin, he moves to join the dark haired beauty, which is watching him from where she rests. As Walter strips his heavy armor, she cannot help but admire his muscled body. Bringing his sword with him, he props it against the boulder, so it will be easy to reach if he needs it. He hands the skin to the girl, and she drinks deeply of the wine it contains. As she drinks, he reclines on the blankets beside her. She hands him the wineskin and as he takes a long pull on the fruity tasting wine, she snuggles close to savior.

All that has happened to her, floods her mind and she quietly sobs against his chest. Walter tries to comfort her, putting his arm around her, and hugging her to him. Mryianna raises her tear-streaked face to Walter, and when he lowers head, she kisses him. It is a passionate kiss, as she surrenders herself to him. The blanket falls away from her, exposing her body to him, as her arms move to hold him close to her. As their lips part so they can breath, she runs her hand down his arm till she is grasping is hand, then guides her hand to her exposed breasts. She can feel her nipple harden under his touch, and as he gently plays with her nipple, she can't help but gasp out in pleasure. She then looks deeply into his eyes, and says that in way of thanks, her body is his, to do with as he pleases.

Walter looks down into her eyes, and asks if she is sure about this. She nods her head, and he hears a whispered,"yes". He then takes her into his arms, his lips finds hers, and their tongue dance together in a hot and wet kiss. As myrianna works at removing his clothes, he lets his hands move over her young, nubile body. Soon he is also naked, and she is rubbing his hardening cock, while her pink tongue is licking his nipples. Walters's hands move down the silky skin of her back, and he is soon caressing the soft skin of her heart shaped ass. He can't help but remember the last time they were together, and as he lies back, he pulls her hips up along his chest until her sweet pussy is within reach of his hungry tongue. When his tongue snakes out and licks her already moist slit, her body shudders and a moan escapes from her. With his hands gripping the full cheeks of her ass, he pulls her dripping pussy down onto hungry mouth. His tongue seeks out and finds her clit, which he teases out from its hiding place.

Walter then remembers what she did to him that time before, and wets his finger in her dripping juices, and then starts to probe at the puckered opening of her ass. When his finger slips into her tight ass, she begins to grind her pussy on his face, and he can hear her squealing in pleasure. As she rubs her hard and sensitive clit on his nose, his tongue is fucking her pussy in time with his finger that is pumping in and out of her ass. With a scream of pure lust, she cums hard, her orgasm rips thru her. She collapses from the intensity of her orgasm, and he moves to her, kissing her gasping mouth, and giving her a taste of her sweet pussy juices that cover his lips and is smeared all over his face. AS she comes down a little from her intense orgasm, she licks his face clean, as she hugs his body close to hers.

Myrianna traces her fingers down his chest, over his flat stomach, till she finds his hard cock and wraps her fingers around it. A naughty smile crosses her lips as she strokes his hard cock, her fingers spreading the drops of slippery fluid leaking from it, across the swollen head. She then has him move back until he is reclining back against the saddle that is close by. Never taking her hand from his hard twitching cock, she straddles his hips with hers. Walter watches as she guides his manhood, not to her dripping pussy as he expected, but to the opening of her tight ass. Mryianna looks down upon his face, imagining what he can see, as she lowers herself onto his large swollen cock. The sight of his pole disappearing into her ass transfixes Walter, as she impales her tight ass on his huge cock. He hears her grunt as the head of his cock forces its way past the tight ring of her ass, and with little rocking movements she slides down the entire length. At last he his buried to the hilt inside of her tight ass, and he looks up into her face, and she looks into his eyes as she begins to move herself on the pole that is almost splitting her in two.

12