The Horny Elves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to leave," Seca said, standing up and looking around her. "You need to leave now," she continued pulling Lisa up. "Run to the portal; it will be open now. Stay next to it in your world until it opens again. Then you will be able to find them," Seca finished as things were getting blurry for Lisa. "Run!"

She was back in the clearing again. She tried to gather her thoughts but she heard noises coming from the forest. She heard Seca's last word again and she started to run towards where the portal should be. She looked behind her and saw a handful of orcs burst out of the forest on the opposite side. That made her forget all about her sore body and she ran for all she was worth, knowing that the giants were on her tail.

She tried to remember what she had learned about running in the forest, but it was tough. Twigs hit her face and body, she slipped on stones and logs. Still she pushed forward, knowing that her life depended on it. When she saw the woods leading into her aunt's room, she felt like she was going to cry. She ran as fast as her legs could carry her and jumped up on the boards, falling to the floor. When she looked back, the brutes where almost there; but before they could reach her, the woods turned to just a normal room. Lisa breathed out. Finally she was safe.

For the next few hours, she sat on the floor waiting for the portal to open again. She did not know if it ever would, but it sounded on Seca like she had been certain it would, so that she could find her aunt and the elves again. It didn't make much sense but Lisa trusted her. She had been right about the portal being open and about the big women coming.

Still, after a few hours, nothing had happened. The room was still a room and Lisa's stomach started to remind her that she had not yet eaten anything. She started to think about cum stew or maybe some fresh girl-cock cum direct from the source. During her time with the elves, that was mostly all she had eaten. The cum stew, of course, had some greens in it but it was still that lovely cum flavor that made it so wonderful.

She searched the kitchen, but she didn't have any luck. There were some moldy traces of vegetables and meat left behind but it had been years since it was edible. They didn't have any cans either. Instead, she went outside and checked the garden. It was a terrible mess, having been left unattended for so long, but it had some good carrots and potatoes. It was not the prime season for them, but it was still food.

After preparing it, she returned to the portal room to eat. She decided to not leave that room again unless it was absolutely necessary. She made a comfortable place for herself with a mattress from what had been her bed that wonderful summer, and she took some fresh bed covers with her.

She tried to stay awake for as long as she could but, with the last days taking a toll on her, she eventually had to give up for the day. She was happy to be on a soft bed and to have covers to make her comfortable. The temptation of sleep got a strong hold of her, making her close her eyes and drift away.

She awoke to the smell of forest, having dreamt all night about trees and elves and massive cocks. She wanted to stay there for as long as she could, and the scent of trees helped her relive all the memories. She feared that, if she opened her eyes, it would all be gone forever. Then it hit her: what if the smell of forest was because the portal had opened?

She opened her eyes and quickly flew out of the bed. It was really there. The portal was fully open, showing the lush forest on the other side of the room. Not only that but, just a few feet into the forest, she saw an elf - horns and dress confirming to Lisa that it couldn't be anything else. Lisa didn't recognize her from the time she had spent at the tree but it didn't matter.

"Take me to the tree. I need to see Melandir and Eva. Do you know them?" Lisa spoke up as she walked towards the elf woman.

"I do not know them. Are you Lisa? I have been sent to find you," The elf asked filling Lisa with joy to hear the angelic voice of an elf again.

"Yes, I am Lisa. Did the Elders send you? I would like to see Amelandiel too," Lisa tried.

"I am Amelandiel," the elf answered.

"I mean elder Amelandiel. I know her," Lisa explained.

"There is no elder by that name. Now, come with me. We need to move," Amelandiel said grabbing Lisa by the arm and tried to pull her.

Lisa held her ground knowing that was the wrong direction.

"I need to get to the tree. Now are you going to take me there or do I need to go alone?" Lisa insisted.

"That is why I am here. The tree is under attack. That way is full of murderous orcs," Amelandiel said. "I am here to make sure you can get to the tree safely and not get killed by the orc army," She continued as she tried to pull Lisa her way again.

Lisa felt she didn't have much of a choice other than to follow her. The memory of what an orc could do was still fresh on her mind and she didn't want to face an army of them. She followed the elf woman in silence as they moved through the forest. The elf moved fast and silent, just as Lisa remembered Mel moving. It was graceful, beautiful. Lisa was so happy to see an elf again. After years of pain, she was finally on the right track. If she had to take on an army of big brutes to get past the last hurdle, then so be it.

They moved together until the elf stopped. She put her finger against her lips to show Lisa she should be quiet and then she started to sneak. Lisa saw some more light ahead of them and figured it must be the clearing. She had no idea what path they had been taking through the forest, as most of her thinking had been occupied with keeping up.

Amelandiel kneeled down behind a fallen log that was covered in moss and Lisa quickly joined her. They had travelled to the far end of the big clearing and had a good view of everything in it. The tree was as massive as she had remembered, towering higher into the air than she would have thought possible before she first came here. Around the trunk of the tree, there were a few other trees. They didn't belong there but Lisa recognized them. It was the small set of oaks where she had buried Seca; there was no mistaking it.

There was something else that didn't belong at the base of the tree: a full band of orcs, sitting around campfires and tents. They had struck down some oak trees to keep their fires going, and maybe other wicked things - not that there was anything wrong with lighting fires, but Lisa was upset that it was orcs doing it. Maybe even her own oak tree that she had slept and hidden under a day ago was among them. A day might not have been the correct word; it had been a day for her, but for one of the oaks to grow that big, it must have been hundreds of years ago - maybe more. Lisa was getting confused again but she still stayed determined to make it to the tree.

"How do we stop them?" Lisa said bravely.

"We have not yet found a way. They are big, strong and live for war, while we are not very good fighters," Amelandiel confessed. "I was hoping you would be able to save us, but you do not look like much of a fighter either."

Lisa felt sad. Whatever the reason Amelandiel had been sent here to get her, it had nothing to do with fighting orcs. The only experience she had with that was hiding under a tree - a tree she now feared was either occupied or chopped down by an army of hundreds of orcs. She tried to shift the focus towards the matter at hand instead.

"Do you have a plan for how we are going to sneak past them? We need to get up into the tree," Lisa asked while staring at two orcs who were about to start fighting.

"We cannot sneak past them but, hopefully, we can find another way," Amelandiel said as she started to move away. "We need to continue moving before they see us."

Lisa again started to follow the graceful elf through the forest. When they finally stopped, they were at another clearing in the forest - only it was much different from the one with the big tree. It had what looked like it had once been a pond, only it was heavily overgrown with grass that reached over her knees. Someone had recently walked there to make a path. Last of all, there was an old, worn down log cabin that looked like it could fall over any minute.

"We are here," Amelandiel said to Lisa as she moved towards the small house.

"What is this place?" Lisa asked, whispering as if she was scared something in the cabin or the pond would hear and attack her. "Is it safe? It looks like it will not stand much longer," she continued whispering.

"Horiel's cabin," Amelandiel answered. "She was a friend of the elves a long time ago. We, who got trapped below the tree, have been using it as a base while we work on a way back," Amelandiel said and Lisa could hear the hope in her voice.

The inside of the cabin was small - but it had a table, with tree stumps for chairs, and a big bed with some blankets on it. It was all worn, except for the blankets, but seemed to be stable when Lisa tested them. Amelandiel lighted an oil lamp and some candles to help brighten the cabin up.

"What do we do now?" Lisa asked.

"Now we wait. The tree would not ask me to find you if it was not possible for us to get back to it eventually," Amelandiel explained as she pulled her dress off.

Lisa couldn't help but look as the elf stood with her back against her all naked. Amelandiel was young - much younger than any elf Lisa had seen before. At first glance she could be same age as Lisa, but she also had that strange elfen look to her that made Lisa think she probably was a lot older than she seemed to be. Her body was in perfect condition - strong and athletic, and with all the right shapes to it. Lisa felt her body getting warmer from just looking at the elf. She had long hair and with two horns sticking up that was shorter than on the elves Lisa had seen before.

Something that was not shorter was what made Lisa's heart beat faster and her breathing get heavier. Amelandiel had that strap connected to her thigh that held her cock in place. A massive girl-cock that made Lisa feel her special place getting moist. For so many years, she been thinking about being close to one again, dreaming about seeing one. Touching herself in bed every night, wishing she could feel an elf girl-cock again.

"Do we have anything to eat?" Lisa said moving closer to Amelandiel.

"I can make something," Amelandiel answered picking up a fresh dress to put on.

"No, let me," Lisa said in an enchanted voice as she sank down to her knees. "I am starving," Lisa continued as she reached out her hands unclasping the strap holding the cock in place against the leg, making the elf tense up in shock.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Amelandiel stammered looking down at Lisa.

"I have not had anything in years, Ame," Lisa explained," and I hope you will be able to feed me a lot because I need it; I need all of it," Lisa went on, only having one thing on her mind.

The cock felt heavy in her hand - and it was quickly growing heavier and harder. She gave the head a kiss, and it got big and hard as a rock in a blink of an eye. Lisa licked her lips, savoring the sweet taste of cock she had been longing for. A large drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip. Lisa wasted no time getting her lips around the tip and sucked gently, making her mouth fill with the taste. She felt like she was in heaven and her experience with elf cock told her that this was just the start.

Everything about it was intoxicating. The feel of it, the smell and the taste were all overpowering on their own, but together they were so much more. At that moment, Lisa was certain that she would be able to live on these cocks and nothing else. She realized that was what she had been doing for one full summer - the best summer of her life.

With both hands on the shaft she started to pump the hard cock while sucking on the head. She could feel Amelandiel stand as rigid as her cock, but Lisa didn't let that stop her. Sure, it could be shocking for the elf girl to have a woman she just met - a woman of another species - jump on her cock without notice, but Lisa didn't have time to consider her feelings. Instead, she got spurred on by the soft moans. Her experience with elves was that even if they were smaller than her, they were a lot stronger and if the elf wanted to, she could easily overpower her.

It only took a few seconds of the two hands pumping and the mouth eagerly sucking to make Ame start to tense up in another way. Not the scared type of tense but, rather, one that Lisa would best describe of as getting-close-to-orgasm kind of tense. Lisa wanted that cum. Her hands pumped faster and her mouth sucked harder and deeper.

"Oh no, oh no," Ame whined in a series of loud moans.

The next second, she felt her mouth fill up with a plethora of tasty cum. She tried to swallow all she could, but by the second gush of cum it was already overflowing. Instead she pulled it out of her mouth, still pumping the mighty shaft, and wave after wave rained over her. It not only covered her, but completely drenched her in wonderful cum.

She had to keep her eyes closed, to avoid getting it in her eyes. Her mind was in conflict as she wanted to taste more of the cum but at the same time not let go of the still hard cock. She went with a compromise, holding onto the cock with her left hand while her right went to collect the sticky mess from her face and body and put it in her mouth. It tasted so wonderful, so filling and sweet - like only the cum from an elven girl-cock could be. Part of her hunger had been stilled. She didn't crave food anymore - but she wanted something else, needed something else, or her mind would go crazy with lust.

Ame still seemed to be dazed and, when Lisa pushed her towards the bed she complied, laying down on her back. Lisa had her own clothes off in a heartbeat and got on top of her. The feeling of another body pressed against hers was enticing; especially since it belonged to such a beautiful woman with a jaw-breakingly big cock. She wanted to hug it, squeeze it and rub her body against the athletic elf's body, but more than anything she wanted to feel that giant cock inside of her.

The cock was big and hard and slick from all the cum, but Lisa still had to go slow as it entered her. The head stretched her, but her pussy wanted it so much that she had to keep going. It was so good, so fulfilling - like her very being had been broken and, the more of the wonderful cock she took inside of her pussy, the more complete she felt. Her pussy was so wet, so willing to take all of the cock.

When she had all of it inside of her, she leaned down and gave Amelandiel a passionate kiss. Her lips were like pure desire. She felt the elf wrap her arms around her and hold her close in the kiss as her hips moved. Lisa answered with her own hips and tried to show in the kiss how much she wanted this, how amazingly good it felt.

"You feel so good," Lisa moaned between kisses, "so perfectly and wonderfully good."

Ame answered by moving her hips faster and with more power. Each upward thrust made their bodies slam together, creating sounds that only the most passionate lovemaking can create. Lisa put her soul into every little thing that could help intensify the pleasure for her lover. Making their lips and tongues dance together, their bodies slide and rub against each other, causing many extra naughty sensations every time their sensitive breasts got simulated from the other person's movements. Most of all, she used her pussy muscles to hug the powerful cock extra-tight, taking mental notes of what made the horny elf moan extra-much into the kiss.

Lisa felt her orgasm getting closer, but tried to hold off. She sensed that the cock she was riding was about to burst soon too and she wanted them both to come at the same time. She tried to shift her attention towards the kiss but her hips seemed to move on their own. Ame kept making hard upward thrusts, taking Lisa to new heights of pleasure. It took all her power to not cum every time their bodies slammed together - until Ame put her head back and screamed out in pleasure.

Having taken her lover to that special place, Lisa let her own orgasm ride on the wave of Ame's, feeling her pussy get filled with shot after powerful shot of cum. She knew that this was only the kind of pleasure a giant girl-cock could give. Her pussy overflowed with the amount of cum only an elven woman could produce. It felt so good. Her own body shook in orgasmic bliss every time her pussy got filled with more cum.

When it was over, she collapsed on top of Amelandiel. She felt the cock, still hard in her sore pussy, and she wanted to move so she could clean it - but she had to lay still and recover for a bit first.

"You are amazing. I have not come like that in years," Lisa panted.

"I-, you are," Amelandiel tried to say, but she seemed a bit confused. "I have never been with a non-elf before. Whatever you are, you are made for this," she continued after gathering herself.

"I think so too! I think I was made to take care of these big cocks," Lisa confessed feeling her powers return.

Lisa was just about to roll off so she could clean the tasty cum of the cock; but before she could act, Amelandiel grabbed her body and got off the bed, standing on the floor and carrying Lisa. She turned around and slammed Lisa down on the bed without her cock slipping out of her pussy and started to pound her.

"I need to have your pussy again. It is addictive," Ame explained her behavior.

"Take it! Take it as much as you want, Ame," Lisa screamed out as she felt her pussy getting fucked hard again.

When she had learned the young woman's name she had been curious. Now, when she felt the cock in her pussy, she was almost certain. She had not recognized her at first, but now, when she looked up into her face she knew it must be that way. This was Elder Amelandiel. Only she was so much younger, maybe hundreds of years by elven standards. They looked alike, they had the same name and they had the same cock. Lisa must be lost in time. The portal must have opened in the wrong time the first time, and now again this time. She was getting closer, but it was not quite right yet.

Lying on her back, taking the big cock, she thought about saying something. Telling her who she was wouldn't help. The Ame that Lisa knew was hundreds of years into the future. Why had not the Ame in the future said anything? Maybe she had felt the same way. Telling her wouldn't help. It would explain why they had fucked so much that summer. Ame had been around a lot. Lisa tried to focus on making her elven lover feel good again. Devoting herself to her friend's pleasure as she looked into her eyes. It was all too much and she had to pull the woman down on top of her in a close embrace.

Thinking back on the Amelandiel she knew, there was one thing she seemed to love, one thing that she always wanted and craved. Lisa loved the feeling of the big cock in her tight pussy, but she also knew that she had fallen in love with the kind of lovemaking that she had been introduced to in the tree. She wanted to experience that with Ame again.

"I want you in my ass," she whispered.

Amelandiel stopped her pounding of Lisa and raised her body up a bit so they could look each other in the eyes.

"I want you to put your cock in my ass," Lisa said again feeling her face turn red, feeling weird saying something like that and, suddenly, realizing that this Ame might not like that or be familiar with it.

"Are you sure?" Amelandiel asked.

"I am. If you like that kind of thing, of course," Lisa continued.

"I think you have the nicest behind I have ever seen. I would love to know how it feels to be inside of it," Ame said and Lisa could see the lust growing in her eyes.