The Horny Elves Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa wanted to defend herself but thought better of it. There was nothing she could say to that woman to make her change her mind. Instead she let herself be dragged out by the two women holding her.

"You are making a big mistake," she heard a familiar voice say as they got out in the hall of Elders. Lisa looked over and saw Ame, being guarded by two soldiers.

"We are not ready to let this woman make a fool out of us just because you say she can save us, peasant," the rude elf said coarsely. "Us soldiers will take care of this. We will deal with this woman and then we are going to take out the orcs. We are your saviors and we will let you gravel at our feet once this strife is over."

All the elves seemed to be gathered in the great hall. They stood in silence as the rude elf led the way out, Lisa and her guards following closely. Lisa wasn't sure what she should do. She was certain that she couldn't save anyone, but she had never claimed so either. Now she was getting punished for it, and shamed in a way that would mean she might not be able to return ever again.

They walked out the big doors, and Lisa looked back to see that all of the elves were following them out. Were they taking her to some prison? She quickly could see that they had far worse plans for her. Instead of going to another building they were walking to the edge. Lisa tried to stop, but the two elves started to drag her. Surely it was just a threat to make her confess to not being a savior. If so she would confess right away.

"If we are lucky she will crush an orc, making our fight a little easier," the rude elf said laughing.

"You can not do that!" Amelandiel screamed.

Lisa looked back to see a group of soldiers holding her back.

"We can do what we want," the rude elf sneered. "Stand down or you will be next."

Lisa was worried that they would blame Ame for the false prophecy. She had just found her again, and she wasn't ready to lose her so soon. If Ame died here, would that mean they wouldn't be able to meet in the future? Lisa didn't want to be without that. Her life had been better since she met the future elder of the elves. She looked over the crowd and found that everyone turned their gaze when she looked on them. No help would come from them.

"I am innocent, but I will accept my punishment," Lisa said, trying to be brave.

"Let's say that if you survive the fall, we will accept that you are innocent," the rude elf said, laughing. "Now throw her off."

Lisa felt her anger build. This wasn't what the elves were about. This wasn't what the people she loved would do. Her two guards pushed her closer to the edge, her impending doom getting closer. There was only one chance left to try and survive this, but if she failed, she wanted to make sure she didn't go down alone.

"Are you so scared of me, that you don't dare to throw me off yourself?" Lisa said, hoping to taunt her judge.

The rude elf walked closer. Grabbing her wrist in a hard grip. Lisa took the chance grabbing hold of her, throwing herself over the edge, dragging the out of balance elf with her.

"Now you need to bet your life that you are wrong," Lisa said, hoping the irony wouldn't be lost. "If Amelandiel and the tree is correct, I will be able to save us both. I personally was certain that they are wrong, but I love them, and I am willing to bet my life that they are right."

It was a massive fall, with the ground being so far down. The wind was wailing around them, Lisa clinging to the elf. She saw how her previous enemy tried to reach for her sword.

"I will make sure you are dead way before you hit the ground," the rude elf threatened.

Lisa stopped her. Her opponent should be much stronger. Even among other elves, this one should be one of the stronger ones, yet Lisa could stop her. She felt like something was helping her. Something giving her extra strength. She knew it was the magic. The magical cum of Seca. Her body was full of magic and it made her much more than she was before.

"I will save you," Lisa said again.

They continued to wrestle in the air, but Lisa easily kept the other elf in check. Closer and closer to the ground, orcs starting to take shape below them. Lisa wasn't yet sure how she would be able to stop their fall. She tried to make them fly, but it didn't seem to work. The orcs were gathering below them. She knew they must have noticed them, forming a circle around the area where they would fall.

"I think the orcs are thinking we will survive too. They must think we wouldn't jump to our deaths on our own either. If you turned around you would see them standing in a circle with their weapons ready, ready to jump us once we hit the ground safely. How does that feel? Even the orcs think that I am your savior, here to stop them."

Lisa wasn't sure of it herself. The ground was getting closer and she couldn't find a way to stop it. She thought about Eva, Mel, Ame and Seca. She wanted to see them again. She had worked for years to get this far. Taking the agony of school and her family. Almost having given up hope, when the portal appeared again back at the house, only to learn it took her to the wrong place in time. And now she was here. Falling to her death in a time with evil elves, and an orc army ready to make the tree go away forever.

She couldn't let that happen. No one else could save them. No one else but Seca could help her back to her aunt. First she only needed to save herself.

She gathered up all her inner energy, pushing it out as she screamed 'Stop', and it did. They stopped in midair, 10 feet from the ground. She and the rude elf hanging in the air for a few seconds. Meantime it was like their momentum continued down, taking the shape of a powerful wind, hitting the ground and forcing itself outwards, knocking every orc in the circle down. Lisa landed on her feet, kneeling to recover from the 10 feet fall, while the rude elf fell on her back.

It was a miracle. She wanted to scream at the elf that she had done it. That she had saved them both from the impossible fall, but it wasn't a time for celebration. Around them the brute army was regaining their footing, and they were out for blood. Hundreds of orc women, taller than any person Lisa had ever seen, with gigantic muscles that made them look like they were here for a She-Hulk audition, only they were more grayish than green.

She tried to think of what she knew about them. She thought back to the fight between the orc and Seca. That time, one powerful blow from a fist to the body had been enough to take Seca out. Even a deep cut in the arm hadn't stopped the brute. A knife to the throat had killed the orc. Seca hadn't wanted to do it, but she had done it to try and save her own life. She thought about Seca's words and figured they had the same meaning now. If there is no other way, the orcs needed to be dealt with by murder.

"Surrender now and no harm will come to you," Lisa tried to say with as much confident as she could find. As she heard them, she didn't believe her own words.

"Silly elves," one large orc woman spoke. "My army will slay all of you," she continued, laughing a concerted laugh with some of the other orcs.

"You will not slay any of us," the rude elf said, having stood up and drawn her sword.

Lisa though the rude elf was brave, but surely she must understand that it would be impossible for her to win. The orcs were more than twice her size, their clubs, axes and swords the same, and they outnumbered her by at least a hundred.

"You are right," the orc leader said, stepping further forward. "We will only slay those who we must. We much rather take all of you as our slaves, raping the unwilling, and letting those who surrender, serve us as cumbuckets. I think we are all looking forward to have a pretty little elf to pump full of cum, all night and day."

The other orcs laughed and screamed as the orc woman pulled her cloth aside, revealing a cock as meaty and big as the rest of her body. Lisa shivered. She liked big cocks but surely no one would be able to handle that, certainly no human or elf.

"I will hang that cock on my wall, to show everyone that no orc will ever own an elf," the rude elf spouted out.

The elf lifted her sword, running towards the orc leader. Lisa didn't want a fight. Seca didn't want anyone to die, but what other options could there be? She felt the magic inside of her moving, as if it was trying to escape. It made her feel sick. Was this what Seca meant when she said she had given her to much? Still she knew that the magic was their only hope. She tried to listen to it, hear what powers she might use to save them all.

An idea came to her. She stretched her mind, feeling it move across the world. She saw other people, other races, living in forests, mountains, on lakes and great plains. Oceans full of life she couldn't imagine before coming here. She was looking for a deserted place. Somewhere far away from any other living creature. On the vastest ocean she found an island. Full of fruits and produce, but no sentient life. It was perfect.

A moment later she was back in her body, surrounded by the orcs. The rude elf just reached the orc leader, their swords crashing together. The other orcs were laughing as they watched the sword fight. Lisa knew she had to be fast.

She hurled herself towards the fighters, ducking under a wildly swinging orc sword, before she could touch the tall woman's side. She closed her eyes, willing the woman to be gone. Willed her to move across the world to the island. The feeling of skin against her fingertips lasted less than a second, and when she opened her eyes, the orc leader was gone.

The rude elf looked on her in disbelief. Lisa looked around her and the orcs did the same. Would they give up now? Lisa got ready to speak again, telling them to surrender, but instead a mighty roar of a brute army was heard, as they all readied their weapons and started their attack. There was no way she would be able to touch all of them before they could strike her down.

She tried to gather the same strength as in the wind before. This time letting it strike out from herself, filling it with the will to make them all be transferred to the far away island. And then, there was silence.

She fell down to her knees. It was over. The orc army had been defeated. She looked down on her right thigh to see blood gush out. She felt the same happening on her left arm, but she put no mind to it. Her body was drained. Two orcs had been able to cut her, maybe even a few more, but she had managed to defeat them. Sent all of them to an island so far away they would never be able to hurt anyone again. All of them, and a rude elf.

She knew she wouldn't be able to stand up. Not for a long time, if ever. Could she teleport herself up to the tree again? That wasn't what she wanted. Not in this time period. She closed her eyes. She wanted to be back where she belonged. With Eva, Mel and Ame. In the future with everyone that she loved. She wanted it more now than ever before.

As she opened her eyes she was no longer below the tree, but in Mel's and Eva's small hut, on her knees on the floor, with her aunt and her elf lover sitting at the table eating cum stew. She could smell it. She smiled a faint smile. She was home. Home, but dying.

"Take me to Seca," she said with the strongest voice she could find, barely able to hear it herself. She knew it was wrong. No one else knew who Seca was. The tree spirit had been hiding herself from the elves, only showing them visions and guidance. "The heart," she said instead, "take me to the heart."

When she woke to, she saw Seca's face looming over her. She tried to move but her body felt broken. For a moment she wondered if the orc army had beaten her up anyway.

"I healed you the best I could, but my powers are not what they once were," Seca said in a weak voice.

Lisa looked at the tree spirit. She looked sick. Unhealthy skinny and deprived. She felt guilty.

"Because of me," Lisa said. "Because you gave me too much, and then I skipped through time to be with my aunt one last time."

"Yes," Seca agreed," but you are here now, and that will not be your last time seeing your aunt."

"I thought I would die for sure," Lisa said, taking a long pause after. "I am glad I made it back, it took several years, and then the toughest and longest days of my life."

"I am sorry I made you go through that, but even after waiting for several hundreds of years, I never gave up hope that you would come back," Seca said, mustering a smile.

"I can feel it inside of me, the magic. Can I give it back to you?" Lisa asked.

"Yes. I can feel it calling me," Seca answered.

"How?" Lisa questioned.

"All you need to do is want it. Allow it to leave and it will find its way home," Seca explained, grabbing Lisa's hands.

Lisa focused on the magic. Trying to tell it that it could leave, that it had done all it needed to do in her body, and that the tree needed it again. She remembered how she had learned that the tree was dying when she first got here. She now knew it was all her fault. It was time to give it back, so that Seca, the tree and the elves could flourish again. She felt it move, travel through her body, out into her arms, leaving through the skin to skin contact and into its true host. She looked at Seca and she could see her change as more magic moved between them. When the movement stopped, Seca looked just as strong and beautiful as when they last met.

"You are you again," Lisa said, smiling.

"Now I can fully heal you, but I also have some bad news," Seca said, smiling back.

"What bad news?" Lisa said nervously.

"It was so impressed by you, that some of the magic decided to stay in you," Seca explained.

Lisa could feel it. It was very little compared to what she had before. It had been overwhelming with that much, but this felt good.

"What does that mean?" Lisa asked.

"We will have to wait and see about that," Seca said, still smiling.

The ache was gone and Lisa felt she could move. Seca stood up and helped Lisa do the same. Her heart was full of wants. She wanted to thank Seca. She wanted to be with her friends. She wanted to be with all of them in every possible way.

"I need to tell them about you," She blurted out. "They all need to know about the wonderful person taking care of them."

Seca looked at her as if it was a bad idea. Something she had been thinking of for as long as she and the elves had coexisted.

"I need to tell them that I love them. My aunt, Mel and Ame. And then I need to tell them that I love you. That the tree they are all living in is alive, and that I love it," Lisa continued in honest.

For a short moment they just stood there. Lisa seeing Seca blushing like a school girl.

"I-," Seca started, her eyes filling up with tears. "I love you too. Since the first time I saw you hiding under that oak, I knew I loved you, and I love that you love Ame too. The person she has become because she met you. How bravely she held back when you came here, knowing that you did not know who she was yet."

Lisa pushed herself up against the tree spirit, kissing her deeply. Happy the kiss was answered with the same passion.

"I am going to marry both of you, and if possible I am going to give each of you a baby, lots of babies," Lisa said, riding on the excitement.

"You are already pregnant," Seca said.

"How?" Lisa asked, feeling a bit silly asking how someone got pregnant.

"Amelandiel, before you got the magic," Seca answered.

Lisa moved her hands to her stomach. It had only been a few hours, but she knew that Seca wouldn't say it if it wasn't true.

"We need to go and tell her," Seca said in a determined voice.

"We?" Lisa wondered.

"Yes, I have never tried it, but I think I should be able to let my body manifest outside of the spirit world, as long as I do not leave the tree," Seca said. "We should be careful who we tell about me still. Most of them do not need to know, but I trust that those three can keep it a secret. They are going to need to do that if we are to build a family together," Seca Continued.

This time Seca gave Lisa a kiss, and then the world around them changed to the knot room. Right outside Lisa found the people she had been longing for, and they quickly gathered in a four people strong group hug, dancing around in happiness.

"Who is that," Mel asked as soon as the first burst of joy settled down. "How did she get in here with you and why is she naked?"

"We will explain that shortly, now we need to get back to your hut," Lisa said gingerly, reaching back to grab Seca's hand before running away with her.

They didn't get very far, as the square outside of the great hall was full of waiting elves. They all started to cheer as they saw Lisa, making the group stop in their tracks.

"What is going on?" Lisa asked.

"We will explain that shortly," Amelandiel said, laughing at mirroring Lisa's words.

They walked slowly through the cheering crowd, who didn't seem to take much notice of the unknown, dark skinned, green haired woman walking with them. Once past, Lisa made them hurry again. Outside of the hut, she stopped and gave the door a soft kiss before opening it.

On the inside Lisa gathered everyone in a hug, including Seca this time, making it last long enough to make her arms start to go numb from clutching to hard.

"Now what was that cheering about?" Lisa asked.

"You left a big mark on them, and to that rumors started to spread about you after you left. Some of the older ones told story about a girl who fell from a tree and took out a hostile army when she landed. Of course that young woman disappeared but they started to say that it was you, and that when you returned next, you would bring back the power of the tree," Ame explained. "Which means I have to ask, have you done that?"

"Yes, I have. I present to you," Lisa pulled Seca up next to her, smiling her biggest smile, "The living soul of the tree, Seca the dryad."

Everyone stood silent for a few seconds.

"Is that why she looks like a tree?" Eva asked.

"Absolutely, and not only that. She is also to be my wife, and I plan to carry her child," Lisa said proudly. "Which reminds me, Amelandiel, I want to marry you too. Marry you and carry your child."

Again it was silent, everyone looking on the Elder, waiting for her answer.

"I am afraid us elves can not have children. Not anymore," Ame said. Hanging her otherwise so proud head down.

"You can now," Seca said nervously. "Thanks to Lisa, all the elves can have children again."

Lisa knew it wasn't completely true. After all it was because of her they had lost that ability in the first place. She figured it had something to do with Seca's powers even if she didn't understand how.

"Us too?" Mel asked.

"Yes, all of you," Seca said, more confident than before.

"We need to do it now," Mel blurted out to Eva, who seemed to agree completely as she was already naked.

"I need to tell everyone else," Ame said, not forgetting her duties as an elder of the horny elves.

Lisa stopped her, instead pulling at her clothes.

"They have been waiting for a few hundred years, so surely they can wait a little while longer," Lisa said sternly.

"I agree," Seca said.

Before Ame could say anything else, Lisa was down on her knees, releasing the mighty elf cock and started to suck on it. With that Ame seemed happy to stay after all. Seca quickly joined with her cock in Lisa's face. She was happy to take turns sucking on both the massive dicks. Behind them, on the bed, she could hear her aunt and the other elf going at it already. Eager to get the fertile seed into the womb.

"If we are going to do this, we are going to do it properly and I am going to be the first one to get my wife pregnant," Ame suddenly blurted out, taking a hold of Lisa and turning her around to her hands and knees. "You two heard that? You are not coming before I do," She continued screaming at the people in the bed.