The Horny Hitchhiker

Story Info
Two guys pick up a hitchhiker with a secret.
3.1k words
3.96
67.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Al and Fred were on the last three hours of a nine hour drive to Wawa. The drive was getting tedious and boredom and tiredness were starting to set in. They were trying to play games to occupy their time but that was running thin as well. There is lots of beautiful scenery but after a while it all just blends in.

They came up to a large tree with a woman standing there trying to hitch a ride. An odd place for a hitchhiker, but they had both seen stranger things. She was a petite mid twenties brunette with a nice looking chest and they decided to pull over.

"Fred, this looks like it could be a distraction for a while." Fred nodded slowly. "definitely be able to stay awake for the rest of the trip."

They stopped the car and got a quick smile from the young girl. "where you headed?" She asked in a slightly seductive tone.

"We're on our way up to Wawa for a fishing trip, are you headed that way?" Al asked.

She smiled and told them "anywhere away from this tree is where I'm headed."

"Hop in" they said in unison as though under a spell.

She bent over to pick up her bag laying beside the tree. She was wearing a black shiny skirt, tight to her ass and hung a little low. A black thong was poking out at the top and Al immediately got a little stiff. She was smoking hot and had a dirty look in her eyes. Al and Fred were quite excited, but also fairly nervous. It had been a while for either of them to have been with a girl, and never one as attractive as her. But not having any real privacy took any hope from either of their minds of having anything other then a passenger in their car.

"Hi, My name is Gwen. Thank you so much for picking me up. I was waiting there for a while. No too many cars pass and I had been there waiting a while since I was left there. Its nice to be moving again."

"I'm Al and this is Fred, nice to meet you too." "So why would someone just drop you off at a tree in the middle of nowhere?" Fred asked. It seemed odd to him that a woman as attractive as her would just have been abandoned at the side of a country road.

She blushed a little, "I was getting a ride from a friend and her boyfriend. She had him drop me off cause she said I was distracting him. She was just jealous and thought he looked in the rear view mirror too much. I may have been giving him some looks back but I would never come between a friend and a boyfriend."

They both looked at each other and seemed to have that similar thought. Al was sure he had heard her say under her breath after something about coming in between two friends but thought he must have imagined it. It had been a long trip and he thought his imagination had got the best of him.

They drove for a good hour, chatting it up and the drive was all of a sudden much smoother. Fred forgot when they picked up Gwen that he had to take a leak and now it was much worse. He usually forgot about little things like that around good looking girls. Ended a relationship with an embarrassing mishap at an old girlfriends parents house. Fred lived with the nickname pampers for two years. He didn't want that whole fiasco again.

They pulled the car down a old path through dense woods. They loved the north for its trees and fresh air. The city had trees here and there, but nothing as beautiful as up north. The path ended in a clearing by a creek and they stopped the car. Both Fred and Al got out and went off to relieve themselves and have a bit of a chat.

"Al, this trip is way better, and Gwen is really fucking hot. That low cut top, damn those boobs are big for her being so petite. Doubt they're real, must have cost some serious scratch"

Al chuckled. "When we picked her up she bent over to pick up her bag, man does she ever have one of the hottest asses I have seen in a long time. And the t-bar sort of makes me think she is a dirty girl. I wonder if she likes it in her ass?"

"Who knows Al, we better get back, she might think we are plotting something." Fred was always nervous, but taking that leak helped ward off old daemons.

"Not that she would go with a plot like what I was thinking." Al had a dirty mind, always had. From the time when most boys were catching frogs and playing with G.I. Joes, Al was hitting on all the girls and fantasizing about friends' hot mothers. Being short it was easy to stare at a woman's ass at that age and not get caught.

" You are an idiot, she is just flirtatious, and besides, that would be pretty weird." Fred sounded a little annoyed but also a bit nervous in wondering what Al was pondering. "Lets get back now, c'mon."

They strolled back to the car trying to look as casual as possible. Gwen was in the back seat looking out that the woods with her dreamy huge green eyes. She had a smirky little smile as though she was thinking something naughty herself.

Al jumped in the front seat and noticed the ignition devoid of keys. "Gwen, have you seen the car keys?" Al asked. A little crackle to his voice.

"I know where they are." She said.

"Where are they?" Fred asked. Barely getting the words past his throat.

She gave them both a look, a devious smile crept to her face as she told them, "I will give them back to you, so long as each of you give me something first." Her smile growing and her eyes took a quick glance at both of their crotches. She was now leaning up again the back of the seat, breasts resting on the shoulders of the chairs.

Al immediately started to get hard and asked her "what exactly did you want from us?" His voice crackled a bit when he spoke. He almost forgot what he was saying while saying it on account of being totally mesmerized by her breasts. Trying not to stare but having such a hard time pulling his eyes away from her incredible cleavage. She was wearing a real thin shirt and her nipples were visibly hard through her top.

She spoke with a soft, sexy yet demanding voice. Not as much asking, but telling them. "Al, Fred, what I want, from each of you, is a hard powerful orgasm. Its been three days since I got off last. That 'friend' of mine wouldn't let me even have a taste of her man. She is not really a sharing type. And way too conservative to just let me join in for a little fun." She looked down and was happy to see two soldiers trying to stand at attention but being trapped under too many clothes. " I want you to release your concealed weapons you have there, and I want as much hard pounding sex as you can possibly give me. I have needs and that conservative bitch I was riding with just left me more frustrated. You guys aren't too conservative now are you?"

Fred could not get a sound out of his mouth other then a chocked sigh. He just stared at her with his jaw on the floor. Too much of his blood was being diverted from his brain that he just couldn't think of anything to say.

Al on the other hand was quit excited. She took care of all the dirty work for him. A sly smile came to his face as he said "I thought I heard you say something quietly about coming in between two friends. Now looks like you may have two friends cumming into you at the same time. Just never done this with another guy involved, but seeing as how absolutely gorgeous you are, and being a card carrying liberal. I will do whatever you want me to do to you, and as much as I possibly can. You alright with this Fred?"

Fred just nodded dumbly staring at her bulging top. Fred has always been a follower and this time it looks as though the path is set right in front of him.

They all got out of the car and walked around to the front. Gwen grabbed Al's belt on the way by and hauled him behind her. He took that opportunity to slowly slide his hand around her perfectly molded ass. His mind starting to think of a place he would love to fill.

She met Fred head on still staring at her breasts. And a huge bulge in his pants visibly throbbing. She reached down and grabbed his rock hard cock and pulled him towards her. "Feels like this soldier wants to go into battle. What's his specialty?" She asked.

"Well," He thought for a second. "He is good at getting into sticky situations and leaving them much stickier when he is done." That was about the best response he could come up with. Al always had a much better imagination then he did.

Fred grabbed her tits firmly and quickly realized that they were real. That made her so much hotter to him, not being a huge fan of fake tits. Even if they were fake I doubt he would care at this point. He didn't seem to care about anything other then giving her what she wanted.

Al started rubbing is hard cock slowly across Gwen's ass. Still in his pants he could feel the heat coming off her beautiful apple bottom. He kissed and nibbled on her neck all the while his pants feeling more and more constrictive. He whispered a question in her ear causing her to get an even more seductive look on her face. "I want you to kneel behind me and do whatever I tell you to do."

He eagerly got to his knees and started kissing and caressing Gwen's ass. She arched he back and put one hand on the back of head guiding his nose up and down her ass. He couldn't help but be taken in by the delicate but alluring perfume that made her smell better then anything he had ever ate in his life. He reached a hand up and took hold of the black latex thong she had hidden under her skirt, it was hot and slippery from how wet her pussy was.

"I want you to eat my pussy and ass. I want you to make me cum from both." The order was firm but said in such a way that made his cock substantially harder then the second before. He loved giving oral sex. The day he first gave a woman an orgasm with his tongue was the day that he discovered his greatest talent his tongue had ever had. He was great with words, could sell ice to an Eskimo. Nothing gave him greater satisfaction though then making a woman explode with his talented tongue.

Al got harder then he ever thought he had ever been. "I promise I will not let you down. I will have your knees buckling before you even know it. He began to go to work, delicately licking her moist pussy with skill and confidence. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back over her face. He granted himself the best vantage point to effectively use the combination of his skilled tongue and equally skilled fingers at the same time. Filling her dripping pussy with three fingers while gently but quickly teasing and caressing her throbbing clit with his tongue.

She began to moan very loudly and began to look deeply into Fred's eyes with a ferocity he had never seen before. "Time for you to start working too Fred."

Fred began kissing Gwen violently, while being so passionate. She reached down and opened his pants and let out his long cock. Fred was gifted with an 8" cock. That was one of the only things that helped him keep girls, if one of the few things that made up for his simple mind. She began caressing it delicately in a teasing way. She whispered in his ear, "I am going to have this long slender rod fill my mouth and throat. I like to take a cock back as far as it will go. Swallowing a cock makes me so wet. Then once its all moist, slippery and ready, it will fill my dripping wet snatch. I will have both of your cocks fill me to the overflow point."

She bent over at the waist and took his cock in her hand and began sucking his head. Playing with his throbbing head, wrapping her tongue around it and slowly taking it in deeper. She slowly took in it till his balls were resting on her chin. She thought how they were going to make her cum and not just once, she expected a lot. She loved sex more then anything in life and she was determined to get as much as she could out of these two guys. She tasted a hint of pre cum and started to bob her head furiously as Fred's eyes rolled back into their sockets

Al knelt behind her, still boggling his mind about what was happening, he stared down at her beautiful ass. He got his thumb all slicked up by her dripping pussy juices and began to slowly and delicately massage her tight perfect little asshole. A wry smile on his face. "How do you like that you dirty little girl? Judging by all that dripping you must be getting pretty excited."

The question was answered by an agreeable moan, telling him to keep working his magic.

He was happy from the time he hit puberty about how thick of a cock he had, girls loved it but some found it to be way too big, especially for their small asses, Al loved filling a hot girls tight asshole more then anything in sex. It was the thing that made him cum harder then anything. Her asshole was now being filled by the tip of his slick thumb inviting it in for a deeper investigation.

With a sudden shudder she let out a violent orgasm. "Fuck yes, all three of my pleasure spots are filled, but I need much more powerful and large pistons to drive me into insanity." At that exact moment Fred cock erupted like a dormant volcano becoming all of a sudden extremely active. She caught his cum in her mouth and swallowed it with excitement

She stood up and pulled Fred by his cock directly to her waiting pussy. " Now to feel how deep this solder can get into a tight spot." He shoved it in her wet pussy so hard and suddenly that it took her off guard and she screamed.

Fred began firmly but slowly thrusting his cock into her wet pussy. Filling her about as deeply as any cock had ever done. "Fuck its wet, and so smooth. Gwen you are just fucking amazing."

Al had exploded at almost the same time as the others. She looked back at him and said with a rejuvenated voice, " looks like you are about ready to fill my other needs. Time for both of you to work as hard as you ever had. Al stepped back to allow Gwen to get herself in her favorite position.

She pushed Fred away and onto the hood of the car. She gave him a dirty look and crawled her way up his body, ushering his cock into her pussy and leaning forward and kissing him hard, reaching into his mouth with her tongue. Fred was weirded out but was so hot by what was going on that he didn't care that he was tasting himself in her mouth. She bit his lip and held on to it.

She looked back and Al with a twinkle in her eye, "Time to fill me up champ." Al got in behind her and she took his cock still wet with his cum and slowly shoved it into her tight ass. She bit Fred's lip hard and then started to rock on him. Both men here hard as hell, neither had ever been able to keep going after cumming that soon but were so into the moment right then and there that they could go for days.

"You guys stay still, Its my turn to do some work." She held both still and gyrated herself on the cocks, Fucking both of the guys and filling herself so full, she moaned so loud. She was always controlling in sex sometimes liked her prey to remain perfectly still and she could take as much in as fast or as slow as she wanted. Using the cock as though they were fixed objects for her to ride. She bucked as though she were riding a wild stallion and begun to throw hands in the air.

" Boys, start fucking the shit out of me as hard and fast as you can, I want those cocks working double time."

She kept kissing Fred, not anywhere as close to as nervous as he was minutes ago. "You like that don't you , you dirty boy?"

All Fred could do was nod, he was still so mute from this whole thing.

"You love being filled by two cocks don't you, you dirty slut. I would fuck you for days on end. This is the fucking hottest thing ever, god you are sexy as hell." Al liked to talk dirty when the opportunity arrived.

She looked back with the sexiest look she could, she started to moan loud and shouted at them." I want both of you to cum all over my face," she jumped up and jerked each of them till they both blew tonnes of cum all over her face, she sucked on both cocks and lapped up all of their cum. She looked up at both of them with a devious look. Thanks for a job well done boys!"

Out of nowhere shouting started, "WAKE UP!" Al jerked the wheel and almost had his heart explode, he was dreaming and almost got them killed, He slammed on the breaks and grabbed his chest, 2 feet in front of the car stood a young girl in front of a tree. The girl who almost got him killed in his dream.