The Horny Lesbian Ghost

Story Info
Something eats Emma in the cinema!
1.2k words
3.95
64k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was young and we were very much in love.

Emma had been begging me for weeks to take a night off from work, and I'd finally given in to her demands; dinner and a movie, nothing special. I got out of the office an hour early and hurried home.

I had a long relaxing shower and dressed in an old suit I kept in the back of the closet, I was tempted to look through Emma's clothes and find out what she would be wearing but managed to resist. Why spoil the surprise?

There was a note on her pillow, it had to be for me so I picked it up and read it. "I'm feeling a little naughty," it read, "I hope I can control myself." I had an erection as I left the building.

When I arrived at the restaurant the sun was still barely peeking out over the horizon, the roads were filled with people making their way home for the evening. I made my way in to the building to find my wife.

She was waiting at a table in the center of the room, at first glance I didn't even realize it was her. Emma's must have seen a professional, her long black hair had been expertly curled, she was wearing a little red dress; she must have got it that day to surprise me. Her glossy red lipstick made her lips stand out against her dark skin, she smiled seductively at me.

"Nice of you to turn up, Jeff," she said.

"How could I resist?"

I sat down opposite her and took one of her hands in mine, we sat there and simply enjoyed the romantic setting.

After what seemed like seconds a waitress arrived. Emma decided to have a salad, I ordered myself a well-done steak.

As the waitress walked off Emma glared at me, "Well-done? You do realize it's an insult to the chef?"

I nodded but didn't respond.

We made small talk over the meal, but I think I must have embarrassed her. She finished first, I'm not a big eater myself.

"So," she said, "Do you like my dress?"

"Sorry, must have missed it."

Her stockinged foot was suddenly sitting in my lap, "Well I guess I'll read it to you when we get home then."

I reached down at stroked her leg, but she pulled it back, "Sorry, I'm just playing. You know how I feel about exhibitionism."

We devoured our deserts and I quickly paid the bill; her flirting had made me realise that the quicker we finished the quicker we could get to bed.

Once inside a taxi outside I turned to her and put a hand on her leg, "How about we skip the movie and get straight to the after party?"

She pushed me away and said, "You promised we would see a movie, I'm not ready to jump straight in to bed. Yet."

There were quite a few movies playing a the cinema.

"How about a comedy?" I asked.

"On a date?"

"All right, I'm sure there's something a little more adult showing."

I remembered hearing that one of the movies, 'The Affair', had a lot of nudity so I slyly got two tickets and we made our way inside. There were a lot of couples in front and some lonely looking men in the back row, we found seats as far from the crowds as possible.

After a short wait the lights went down and Emma snuggled up against me.

I wasn't really paying attention to the screen, instead I concentrated on trying to move my hand on to her breast. I wasn't having much luck.

Suddenly the woman on screen was nude, I temporarily gave up on my mission. The actress was sitting in her husbands lap, a younger woman was stripping in front of them.

"What's happening here?" I asked.

Emma shushed me then said, "She seduced that couple, I think they are going to have a threesome. Is this going to get explicit?"

"I'm sure nothing will happen," I lied.

As the scene continued I felt my erection pushing against the front of my underwear. I grabbed Emma's hand, moved it to my knee and held it there.

She didn't look away from the screen, she actually seem pretty engrossed in the action. I looked closely at her face, her eyes were open lust a little too wide and she was blushing heavily. She shifted in her seat and I shifted her hand a little higher on my leg.

I had no idea she was in to threesomes, She was breathing faster and her nails dug into my leg. She spread her legs slightly and her dress rode up slightly, I looked down at her shapely legs.

With shock I noticed her white lace panties wrapped around one of her heels, I had no idea how she could have done that without me noticing.

"Honey," I said, "What's going on here?"

She took a deep breath and said, "I don't know what you're talking about."

Her legs moved a little further apart, I could now see her exposed pussy. The lips were spread apart and she was very wet; I could see a set of strange indents on each of her thighs.

"Are you . . . alright," I asked.

Emma let her head fall back against the seat, "I'm f-fine Jeff. Just keep your eyes o-on the m-movie."

She let out a quiet moan. I quickly unzipped my pants and whipped my dick out; I could just reach the tip of her fingers with it.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just touch it."

She let out another moan and I moved her hand a little closer. Suddenly her fingers were wrapped around my dick, I breathed in.

She started to gyrate her hips in her seat.

"Don't stop. Don't you fucking stop," she said.

I was confused, but silently moved her hand up to the head then slid it down to the base.

"Jesus," she said, "That's so good."

I continued to move her hand up and down my shaft, after a few laps she was moving on her own. Her breaths were coming out in shudders, she lifted one leg up and pushed it against herself so the foot was flat on the seat.

"Oh shit," she said, "Right there, lick me right there!"

Luckily the movie was loud enough that no-one could hear her. Her cum was pooling on the edge of the seat and dripping down to the carpet, her cheeks were completely flushed.

I was feeling pretty good myself, I slowed her jerking down a little so I would have time to enjoy it.

She squeezed my dick in her hand, "Fuck, don't . . . don't stop!" she said.

Her entire body was trembling.

She suddenly closed her eyes and arched her back, "I'm gonna cum! Oh shit I'm cumming!" she said through gritted teeth.

As she violently came I pulled her hand away and lifted the armrest between us. I gently gripped the back of her head and pulled toward my lap. She was too deep in ecstasy to resist.

The second her lips touched the tip of my dick I also came, my cum splashed up across her face all the way to her hairline. I released her and she sat up; she looked so hot with a stream of semen running down her face.

"That was so hot," I said, "I thought you had it in you, that note on your pillow was right."

She looked at me, confused, "What note?"