The Horny Twins Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother & sister fulfill need with self-pleasure.
1.8k words
4.14
142.9k
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2
2
41 Followers

Jill and Paul were 18 year old twins that grew up in a suburb of Columbus, Ohio. They were both seniors in high school. Neither was very athletic but they were both very intelligent. They grew up in a home with no other siblings, but still had both of their parents.

They were not the most popular students in school, but did have their share of friends. Jill and Paul had always been close growing up together and often shared in each others joys and disappointments in life. This was even true with dating. Jill’s dating experience had consisted of three short-lived relationships with guys in school. None of them had ever been very serious. She had lost her virginity to the second young man that she had dated and had a few rolls in the hay with the third one.

Paul had been in one long serious relationship for about three years of his high school career. It had recently been halted by his girlfriend having to move to New Mexico because of her mom’s job transfer there. They had promised to stay in touch with each other in the hopes that one day they could be together again.

Jill was about 5’6” in height and had beautiful long blonde hair. She had piercing green eyes. She was not extremely thin, but also not overweight. She had enough meat on her to put curves in all of the right places. She had a well proportioned chest of 40 C. Guys at school found her very attractive, but were afraid of asking her out for fear of rejection.

Paul was slightly taller than his sister at 5’9” and had short, but well combed brown hair. He had brown eyes that his girlfriend would get lost in. He was of an average build and had enough muscle tone to look good at the beach, but not so much that he looked like a weight lifter. Women found him very cute, but he was off limits since he was taken by another woman.

Jill and Paul attended the same high school, but had different schedules. Paul got out 50 minutes earlier than Jill did; so most days he was home first. On this particular day this was the case. Paul walked home from school on this sunny April afternoon while thoughts of his long-distance love danced in his head. When he arrived home he decided that he would call her and see if he could get her to help him relieve his sexual tension over the phone.

He went up to his room and called his far-away love on his cell phone. She answered promptly and they talked about their lives. They discussed what was going on in each of their towns and how much they wished they were together in each others arms.

The conversation quickly turned to where their imaginations could take them and the sound of heavy breathing could be heard from both sides of the phone line. Paul’s love stick was erect and out in the open. His hand began running up and down its thick, long length. His girlfriend telling him how good it would feel in her warm mouth and buried in her hot, tight, dripping wet pussy. How she currently had the vibrator that he had bought her buried deep down inside the depths of her love tunnel. How a pool of her love was forming on the sheets underneath her sexy body.

Meanwhile back at school Jill was getting ready to head to her car and head home herself, when a hunk of masculinity called her name. She turned to see Roger the senior that she had a crush on for as long as she could remember.

Roger approached her and asked her if she was interested in being his date for senior prom. She was shocked as she felt herself go completely numb. She turned with what little energy she could muster and said yes, she would be honored to be his date to prom. He smiled and gave her a hug and a kiss on her cheek. He said that it made him so happy to hear that and he would talk to her more later, but he had to get to work before he was late.

Jill just stood in the parking lot in shock and pure joy. The man that she had liked from afar had finally asked her out and it was to prom too. Once she got feeling back into her legs, she finished her journey to her car. She felt like she was walking on air, that no one or nothing could bring her down now. She also began to feel that familiar wetness between her legs as thoughts of her and Roger together on prom night filled her head. She got into her car and drove the few blocks home.

Once home she decided that she needed to address the situation that she was feeling between her legs and all over. She quickly headed up to her room and booted her computer up. She then went into her closet where she has a lock box and once opened she is confronted by her collection of sex toys. She selects an average size vibrator that is attached to a remote. She then removes her clothing and sets herself at her computer as she logs onto the net.

While this is happening, Paul finishes his hot chat with his lady and cleans up the mess that her hot words helped him to create. He then decides that there is nothing like a nice nap after relieving all of his pent up stress. So he settles himself onto his bed and slowly drifts off to sleep; a sly, but satisfied smile on his face.

Jill has now found her way to her favorite site on the net and begins to see pictures of couples interlocked in captured moments of passion. She begins to slowly and lightly rub her sensitive clit as each picture flashes by on her computer screen. Her light touches turn more intense as she feels her wetness begin to spread to the chair beneath her bare bottom.

She spreads her sweet pussy lips nice and wide and shutters as the cool air hits her sensitive center. She rubs up and down the length of her dripping wet, exposed love entrance. Each touch making her want a big, long, thick dick to fill her to ecstasy. She comes to a particular picture that she really likes; it shows a girl riding a nice long pole. She can just imagine what it must feel like for that girl to have that pole sliding deep up inside of her, filling her to the brink of fullness. Then slowly having it slide out of her dripping love tunnel, rubbing against every sensitive part that there is. She shutters as a chill of pleasure runs down her spine.

Her left hand begins to play with one of her hard, sensitive nipples; her right rubbing her sweet love trigger. She then slowly inserts one finger into her waiting love center. She lets out a moan as it slowly fills her. She then slowly pulls it out and returns with two of her long digits and once again fills herself. She feels so soft and warm inside as her fingers fill her. Once they go as far as God has allowed them to, she just leaves them there letting her enjoy the feeling of fullness that they give her.

She reaches for her toy with her other hand and turns it on low. As the smooth object begins to hum, she pulls it down to her exposed pleasure button and begins to rub it with the vibrating toy. Electric shocks of pleasure surge through her body and her moans of pleasure increase in their volume. She slowly removes her fingers from her dripping love tunnel and replaces them with her toy of choice. She lets out one long, extended, loud moan of pleasure as it fills her.

She quickly turns up the juice on the remote. She just leaves it there for a while vibrating away deep inside of her. She begins rubbing her throbbing clit with her hand and the other finds its own way to the center of her being. She begins to slowly pull out the cause of her pleasure and then slowly puts it back deep inside of herself. She continues this action and increases her speed until her hand is nothing but a blur between her stretched legs. Her fingers rubbing her love button as if she were cleaning a stain out of a carpet.

She then feels her body tense up and her eyes open wide as the moment of sweet release is approaching. She yells out words of pure pleasure as the pleasure bringing toy is shot from her sweet pussy and followed by a waterfall of her liquid love. She soaks the chair and towel that she has placed below herself. Cries of pleasure continue to emit from her sleep lips until she can take no more. Slowly she comes down from her high to hear a familiar sound coming from the other side of the wall.

While Jill has been enjoying the pleasures of her own doing, Paul has awoken from his nap. He awakes in a little bit of a haze, but still with a satisfied smile on his face. After he comes to, he hears something from his sister’s room. He quickly recognizes it as the sounds of pleasure. His first thought is that she has brought a guy home, but then he realizes that he only hears the cries of female pleasure and not male too.

He quickly deducts that his twin sister must be enjoying some personal time as well. He listens carefully as his member returns to full life. He slowly begins to pump his thick pole as the sounds of self-induced, female pleasure filter through the walls of his room. He closes his eyes and imagines watching his distant love relieving herself for him to see. Moans of his own pleasure begin to mix with the sounds from his sweet sister’s lips.

Back in Jill’s room she listens intently to the sounds now filling her ears. It is the sound of her brother embarking on the journey that she had just finished. Her hand instantly returns to her own body. It begins at her perky breasts and follows a trail south to her warm, soaked flower.

She begins to rub her throbbing love button and she also closes her eyes and takes in the sounds that surround her from next door. She increases her pace, but it is just not doing enough for her. It is then that she decides that a sister has got to do, what a sister has got to do; bring pleasure to herself and her lonely brother.

She proceeds to open her bedroom door and go next door; she quickly opens her brother’s bedroom door and stands there in all of her naked glory.

To Be Continued...

2
2
41 Followers