The Horny Twins Ch. 03

Story Info
Sister gets out the vibrator.
1.4k words
4.45
79.5k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2
2
41 Followers

Once Jill is able to recover, she slips off of Paul’s relaxed member and turns herself around on top of him. She presents him with the sweet sight of her dripping, spent pussy. He smiles and blows lightly onto her sensitive clit; this sends chills of excitement up and down her spine. She then slowly and lightly begins to lick at the head of her brother’s spent penis in the hopes of brining it back to life.

Jill licks at her brother’s mushroom headed tool some more, sending an instant smile to his face. She slowly takes the tip into her mouth and lightly sucks on it. Paul lets out a small moan as he feels his sweet sister’s lips envelope his tip. Meanwhile Paul has begun to lick at his sister’s sensitive clit. This brings a sweet moan to her lips as she takes her brother’s love stick even deeper into her warm, wet mouth.

Paul reaches up and pulls his sister’s sweet wet pussy closer to his mouth. He raises his intensity on her sensitive love button. He licks it up, down and side to side, like a child licking a lollipop. Jill lets go of the hold on her brother’s now rigid penis and lets out a succession of moans as waves of pleasure begin to rage through her body from her love center all the way to her toes and back again. Paul takes a little nibble on her throbbing love trigger and this sends Jill over the edge.

Jill’s body suddenly tenses up on top of her brother and she screams out in pleasure as wave after wave of an intense orgasm rocks her sweet body. She pours out her love all over Paul’s face and he loves the taste. He licks every drop as it touches his sweet lips. Jill’s body shakes above him with her satisfying release.

Jill slowly comes down from her high as Paul has licked her sweet pussy dry; a big smile of satisfaction across her face. She gets up from on top of her brother and lies down between his legs. She thanks him for his work and says that it is her turn to taste him for a change. He nods in agreement as his shuts his eyes and waits for her to act.

Jill looks up at Paul and smiles as she slowly descends on his pole. She begins to lick his purple head and he responds with some sweet tasting pre-cum for her taste buds. He slowly begins to disappear into her mouth as soft moans begin to leave his lips. She takes him deeper until she has all of him buried into her sweet mouth. She holds him there for a second and then begins to move up along the length of his throbbing member. She gets to his tip and lets it leave her mouth with a pop. She chuckles as he opens his eyes and smiles down at her. She then accepts every inch of him back into her. She continues this for a short time and then begins to slide up and down him at a much quicker rate. She slides up and down every inch of his long pole creating the sounds of pleasure to emit from his lips at an ever-increasing volume.

She reaches behind herself and begins to rub her now throbbing clit. Paul screams out that he is close and Jill increases the intensity both on herself and her brother. Paul reaches out and pulls her head all the way down onto his pole and Jill feels him tense up. Paul screams out in pleasure as the first shot of his love hits the back of Jill’s throat. She promptly swallows all of it and she prepares for his further onslaught. Another shot and then another fills her mouth and throat as Paul lets her have all he has to offer to her. She swallows as much and as quickly as she can, but Paul is just too much for her and his sweet nectar begins to spill from the corner of her thick lips. Paul fills her mouth one last time as he pulls his sister’s face away from his now almost limp member. He opens his eyes and looks at his sexy sister as she licks and swallows what she can from the corners of her mouth and lips. She tells Paul that she loves every drop as it slides down her throat.

In all the excitement Jill was not able to bring herself off once again and she now feels the need to do so immediately. She looks down at her brother’s satisfied state and concludes that for the moment he is no good to her. She decides to take matters into her own hands and announces that she will be right back in a moment. Her brother nods in acknowledgement and she disappears into her bedroom.

She returns quickly to her satisfied brother on his bed. In her hand is another toy from her collection; an eight-inch, blue vibrator. She lies down beside her brother and props some pillows up behind her. She pulls her legs up and spreads them wide. She turns her blue monster on low and rubs it on her, thick nipple. This brings a coy smile to her face as she notices that she now has her brother’s attention. She reaches down between her legs and begins to rub her wet pussy, paying close attention to her thick love button. She moves her vibrating toy to her other full breast and rubs that nipple, it responds quickly and Paul likes what he sees.

She then slowly moves it down the length of her body and replaces her fingers with it as she rubs it up and down the length of her dripping slit. She allows three fingers to enter her deep love tunnel as she rubs her throbbing clit with her battery-operated tool of pleasure. She begins a rhythm with her fingers as they slide in and out of her hot love center; her toy doing circles on her sensitive clit. Moans of sweet pleasure leave her lips as shocks of her impending satisfaction run up and down her spine.

She builds up to a fast, steady pace as she feels her brother’s hand grab a hold of hers. She opens her eyes to see her brother between her now outstretched legs. He removes her fingers from deep inside of herself and takes them to her lips. She opens them and allows Paul to slide her fingers past them and into her waiting mouth. She licks them clean as she tastes the rewards of her actions. She looks down to see that her brother has returned to full strength and this excites her.

She asks him to straddle her face so that she can once again taste what he has to offer her. But, he has other ideas as he slowly slides three of his long, thick fingers into her tight, soft tunnel of love. She lies back onto the pillow as she feels the fullness that her brother has given her. He begins to slowly pull his fingers out of her dripping pussy and just as he nears his finger tips he quickly forces them back into her. This brings a long moan from her lips and a smile to her sweet face. Paul keeps this action up and slowly increases his intensity and speed.

Jill yells out for Paul to pound her harder as she feels his thick, long digits leave her and then fill her up once again. He touches every sensitive nerve inside of her, increasing her waves of pleasure as they travel throughout her body.

In the mean time, Jill has been rubbing her throbbing love button with her thick, vibrating pleasure stick. She now has it at full speed. Her moans and screams of pleasure fill her brother’s room as he pounds her sweet pussy, filling it with his efforts.

Moments later Paul feels Jill’s love tunnel grab a hold of his digits and her whole body tenses up as she raises it off of his bed. He cheers her on telling her that he wants to feel her warm nectar cascade down and around his fingers. Jill obliges his wishes as the first surge of her love comes rushing out of her tight pussy and all over the bed below her. She screams even louder as the flood of her sweet release leaves her body. After a few more waves of pleasure surge through her body she tells her brother she wants to feel his throbbing, rigid member inside of her.

Paul wastes no time with that request and removes his fingers from her dripping hole and then slowly slides his long, thick tool of pleasure into his sister’s sweet, tight pussy. They both smile as he hits rock bottom and fills every inch of her.

To be continued…

2
2
41 Followers