The Horrible Dream

Story Info
Kelly dreams of Christmas with Lindsay's family.
1.2k words
4.17
14k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taleserotic
taleserotic
173 Followers

Kelly has a horrible dream. (It is based on a dream I really did have.)

There are other stories about Kelly, but each one can be read independently. Please read those too if you enjoy this one. I have started writing a couple of others and will post them, should readers continue to like reading about her experiences. There was some fun stuff that happened before the end of school and over the summer already.

If you want to read the posted ones in chronological order, start with "A Party at Jeni's, then read "What is There to Do", "Dinner for Three", "Kelly and Lindsay Alone Together", and "Study Break". I have a couple of other stories up too, that aren't about Kelly.

Feedback and high ratings are always nice.

*

The Horrible Dream

I had this horrible dream last night.

I was at Lindsay's house for Christmas. Her parents and little sisters were really nice to me. I liked them all. Every one of them looked like Lindsay, with blonde hair and brown eyes.

It was Christmas morning, and we were opening gifts. They all wore their pajamas and robes. It was so cute and homey. I felt so welcome and at ease. Even though I didn't know them, they had a pile of things for me. Following family tradition, they took turns opening things, and when my turn came around, one of Lindsay's sisters handed me a big box. I shook it and held it to my ear, just as if I was at home with my family and I had no idea what the gift might be. Smiling, I peeled off the wrapping paper and stared wide-eyed at the graphic photograph on the box. My mouth hung open.

"It's a strap-on dildo," Lindsay's sister said, a huge smile splitting her face.

Lindsay's mother laid a tolerant hand on my knee. "We weren't sure which of you is the Butch and which is the Femme, but we felt sure it wouldn't matter which of you wore it as long as you both enjoy it."

I nodded, turning scarlet, desperately hoping they would not ask me to model it. Butch? Femme? What had they been reading:Lesbianism for Beginners?

"I got a really good deal on it," the sister said. "$79.99 marked down to 47.95."

"Honey," Lindsay's mother said, "it is impolite to mention how much you spent."

I looked at Lindsay, the shock frozen on my face, but she only smiled and opened her own present. It was a t-shirt with two entwined female symbols. "Oh, thank you," she gushed, hugging her father, who had gotten it for her. He held his daughter tight and finally let her go with lingering affection. She tugged it on over her jammies and turned for everyone to admire it.

The next round gifts were typical of any family Christmas. There were CDs and DVDs and clothes. Then it was my turn again. The box was smaller this time. My hands shook as I untapped it, not tearing the paper this time, dreading what would be revealed. Again, my mouth gaped as I saw what it was.

"Anal beads," Lindsay's other sister informed me. "You know, they go up your..."

"Now, now, I am sure Kelly knows exactly where they go dear," Lindsay's mother interrupted.

"But, but..." I managed to stammer, which caused all of them to burst out laughing. Realizing what I had said, I covered my face with my hands. "Thank you," I managed to say from under them.

Lindsay's mother leaned over to whisper in my ear. "We looked up Lindsay's Amazon.com Wish List."

I looked at her and then Lindsay. "Amazon.com sells strap-ons and anal beads?" I mouthed to her.

She nodded her head and smiled again.

The loot continued to pile up: a jelly double dong; a bottle of lubricant, a book on how to perform cunnilingus," a wand to stimulate female ejaculation (that is what the box said); two vibrators with, I swear, ears (hers and hers?); a something by Hitachi.

And Lindsay's sisters oohed and aahed over their gifts of music and movies, new dresses and other clothes. Her parents were pleased with all of the nice things they got too.

"Now that," said Lindsay's father as I unwrapped the final present with my name on it, "is made of silicone. See?" I didn't see at all. It was kind of V-shaped and awkward looking. And of course he went on. "You wear it with a dildo harness. The long part goes into the one being..."

Lindsay's mother silenced him with a look. "I am sure Kelly knows what goes where and into whom, dear."

He shrugged. "Well, and the other goes, well, into the one doing the, well, you know..." He trailed off again.

Lindsay had quite a pile too: a cashmere sweater, new jeans, several books. Only the tee had the least suggestion of a sexual overtone.

"Well," said Lindsay's father again as he looked out over the sea of torn wrapping paper and gift boxes piled before each of us. "I guess that is it for this year." He clapped his hands together. "I can't wait to try out my new drill. I am sure the rest of you are anxious to... try out your things as well."

I swear, the whole blonde lot of them looked at me with big expectant grins on their faces.

I bent over to collect all of my lovely gifts and came up with my arms loaded with dildos to look right into Lindsay's mother's face.

"I hope we did alright," she said confidentially. "We really don't have a lot of experience with this sort of thing."

"Oh, no," I protested, "everything is lovely. Thank you so much. And the girls. And Lindsay's father."

She drew close and whispered while holding onto my arm. "We didn't know if you two are also into that BDSM stuff, so we also got you this, just in case." She slipped an envelope between the Hatachi box and the strap-on box. "It's a gift certificate."

"Thank you," I said again lamely.

My lover bounced over to her mother and me, her arms full of gifts

"Come on, Kelly, let's go upstairs," Lindsay said, tugging on my arm. I almost dropped my presents as she urged me up the steps ahead of her.

"I didn't know they knew..." I said.

"Well, I told them, of course," Lindsay said.

"They seem pretty okay with it," I said as we got to her room and I was finally able to drop all my new things onto her bed.

"Yeah, they're great," she agreed, closing the door.

I woke up at that point, I think. It was still summer, and I was safe and sound in our little house near the college. Lindsay was sleeping on my right, Tom was on my left. There was no mound of sex toys at the foot of the bed.

I snuggled under the covers again and thought what it would be really like to meet Lindsay's family and Tom's.

I thought about my family too. "Dear Mom, I am seeing a very nice boy. I am also seeing a very nice girl too..."

taleserotic
taleserotic
173 Followers