The Horse

Story Info
Her fantasy of the painful ride comes true.
2.6k words
4.2
107.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dani_girl
dani_girl
2 Followers

The pain shooting through my body as the second nipple clamp was tied off on the swing bolt in the floor was minor compared to the rest. Master had set the scene perfectly... a long time fantasy of mine... and His delightfully sadistic nature had truly come to the fore... but there was so much more to come.

When i arrived at the playroom He had required me to strip in the hallway before entering His presence. Clothing offends my Master. He believes that no woman should be clothed and that clothing should never hide a slave from her Master.

Leaving my clothing folded neatly in the hall, i got down on my knees, reached up, and turned the door handle. i then moved onto all fours, pushing the door open with my head, and crawled to just inside the door.

The concrete was cold against my hands and knees, and colder still as i laid my upper body onto the floor, pressing my face against it. i lay there quietly, awaiting permission to enter the room fully, and noted that the lighting was dim in this room.

my Master was standing over a table with His back to me as i entered... but i knew, He knew, i was there. i am a part of Him, and He of me... therefore He is always aware of me even when we are apart... and i feel Him close no matter the miles that separate us. It is the nature of the slave/Master relationship. It is what tells me that no matter how much He hurts me He will never harm me, because to harm me would be to harm Himself.

Even so, i was nervous as i knelt on the floor... i could feel my heart beating rapidly, the growing moisture between my legs... i focused on those feelings to try to shut out the cold, so much so that i jumped, startled as i felt His hand brush across my ass...

He didn't speak at first, merely coming down behind me, examining me to make sure that His preferences had been seen to.

i smiled softly, knowing that He would be pleased to find His cunt is bare and smooth to His touch... but my smile turned into a moan as He slipped a finger inside of me. i attempted to hold very still as He tested my inner walls, seeking out my g spot. A true test of my training...

He rubbed against it in silence, my breathing and moans filled the room...

i had to fight back the orgasm that would naturally occur under such circumstances, as my hips were moving with His hand. Just as i reacedh the brink of what i could stand He pulled away, and i nearly collapsed to the floor... barely holding myself in position.

"Mmmm, good girl," He said, and as my breathing slowed.

i smiled with pride.. i'd passed the test.

"All Fours," he said.

i brought my upper body into a crawling position once again. Master placed a collar around my neck... nothing special... not a pretty collar, or a claiming collar... but a dog collar, a simple leather strap with a D ring. To the D ring He attached a chain and gave it a gentle tug. i began to follow Him across the room, wagging my ass like a tail, as He had commanded me so many times.

In the center of the room, beneath the single bare bulb providing the only light, was a wooden board, suspended from the ceiling. To the left of the board was a table, and though i couldn't see the top of it from here i knew that Master has carefully laid out His tools of choice so that they would be at His disposal. In front of the table was a deep leather chair, red in color. To the right of the sawhorse was a bed, covered in plastic. The bed had been placed on a deep piled blue rug.

Master attached my leash to the steel swing bolts in the floor next to the wooden board. To this point i hadn't noticed that they were there... Knowing that this is where i would stay for a time, i assumed Master's preferred kneeling position and rested my face against the floor, wishing i were on the rug under the bed.

"Have you been good?" Master asked.

i'm never sure how to answer this question... if good meant have i done my best to represent my Master positively in all things the answer would be yes... if good means that i have thought of Master nearly constantly the answer would be yes... if the question is have i stayed out of mischief the answer is probably no... because i tend to be mischievous, but not in a negative way, in a playful way. i assume one of the previous 2 and respond.

"Yes Master, i have been good."

my voice came out trembly at first, but grew stronger because i know it bothers Master when He can't understand me.

i cred out as Master smacked, open handed, across my ass...

"You're a good girl. Kneel Up."

Rising to my knees i watched as Master reached over to the table and took 2 items from it. Chocolate brown eyes widened at the clawed nipple clamps. Lifting each breast in His hand, Master placed a clamp on each nipple... i didn't believe i was ready for this much pain, but Master knows best. i moaned in pain as each clamp closed around a nipple. a sharp inhalation of breath proceeding each moan... i could feel my legs growing damp just at the top of my inner thighs.

"Lay on your back, legs spread wide, hands behind your head."

Once i'd obeyed, only going as far as the leash will allow, Master placed a pillow under my ass to raise my hips, giving Him better access to my cunt. Reaching behind Him He picked the wide leather crop laying on the table.

"Be still... do not move"

i looked at Him like He was crazy... He was going to smack me with that thing and doesn't want me to move!?

I took several deep breaths, knowing that the more tense i was the more it would hurt. Master dragged the edge of the crop down through my wet slit... pushing and prodding as though He would push it inside of me... This continued for some time, as i fought not to move my hips with the movements He was making... my pleasure was building and it was a strain to hold still while i was aching so desperately to cum...

"Please Master..." i moaned... "please... need to cum... please..."

THWACK... the crop came down unexpectedly on my cunt...

i jerked in pain and it took every conscious thought i had to hold my legs open, not to close them against the sting... the crop was wet with my juices, which only increased the feeling of the strike...

THWACK...

This time i was better prepared, though i instinctively began to pull my hands away from under my head to hold my legs open.

THWACK

DON"T!

THWACK

MOVE!

A true test of my obedience. If someone had asked if i could obey in this area i don't know that i would have responded that i could. i was screaming out with each strike, but at the same time pleasure was growing inside of me... renewed pleasure, adding to what i was already feeling before the whipping began. Even so, my body wanted to twist away from the pain... Had they been quick short strikes, close to the body i would have handled it better, but these were full strokes, each one carefully placed in the same spot.

I wanted to obey... i wanted so badly to obey... my mind was screaming for Master to bind me so that i couldn't fail Him, but that was not His wish... this day... at this time... i was meant to fail. Had i known it in the beginning i might not have fought so hard to succeed... But Master had purposely set an impossible task.

By the 10th stroke, i rolled away, crying, curling up in a defensive ball... Master rose from His kneeling position... this was not to be the Master i had known to date. Gone was the tender, patient Master i had known... gone was the forgiveness He was always so quick to give when i failed Him...

"10!!!, 10 strokes was all you could take for Me?"

i was crying at this point... but frustrated as well... 10 had been a lot... or at least it had felt like a lot... and i was shaking, not just with pain, but also with desire.

Master grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head out of the fetal position i had tucked it into. Pulled my head backwards to look into His face... would my tears move Him? Would He understand that i had taken all i could... that i was angry with myself for being disobedient...

"you really are a worthless bitch aren't you?"

i cried all the harder as He shoved me away.

"Please Master," i cried through tears, trying to make my voice clear. "Please... I'm sorry."

Rising to my knees i began crawling toward Him... my leash pulling tightly as it went between my legs ... the pain of the nipple clamps all but forgotten. He'd sat down now, watching me in disgust as i stopped at His feet...

"Please, i want to do better... please Master, I'm sorry."

Master's face softens a bit.

"You want to do better? i know you do... you're a good girl..."

Then with sorrow in His voice, "I just don't know if you CAN do better."

"I can Master... please, let me try."

"Okay slave... I'll give you one last chance to please Me."

Unfastening my leash from the swing bolt, Master told me to rise. As i stood to my feet my legs felt like jelly. Master reached under the table to get a box, which He placed next to the suspended wooden board.

"Step up onto the box slave and hold your arms out in front of you." As i obeyed i began to get a sense of what was coming., my excitement built... but just as quickly so did my fear.

Master attached leather cuffs to each wrist, and then looped rope between them binding my wrist together, my arms crossed. Taking a stepladder from against the wall, He stood on it to place the rope through a swing bolt in the ceiling. As He came down from the ladder, rope in hand, i felt my arms begin to rise over my head...

"Now, step over the wooden board and straddle it like a horse.

As i stepped over the beam i came off the box and lowered my body gingerly over the board. I've read enough about this to know that if i don't place myself just right the results could be worse than painful, they could actually result in damaging Master's property.

I found that i could reach the floor, standing on my tip toes.Master pulled the rope so that my arms were pulled taut but not to their full measure. He then tied the rope off behind me. i could feel the board barely brushing against my cunt, just enough to remind me that it's there... Master then pulled the chain between the nipple clamps downward, and attached a longer chain. I felt it rest against my stomach and drape down my right leg.

Finished for the moment, Master took the time to run His hands over my body, enjoying the fullness of my breasts, the firmness of my ass... testing each part of me. As His hand ran down my side i jerked slightly at being tickled, but for the most part i closed my eyes, relaxing as much as possible, while enjoying His touch. Master walked around me, going to the table, and picked up the crop again. This time He used it to strike my ass, but there i can take the pain, and i began to melt with it, enjoying the painful pleasure of the sting on my ass. Without thinking i lowered my body.. i didn't realize it until i felt the beam bite into my cunt. As i winced in pain i began to rise.

i hear Master say "STAY."

Lowering my body back down i vowed to endure this pain for as long as necessary. Master then took the chain that is draped down my front and linked it off to the swing bolt on the floor in front of me. He pulled it taut, so that my breasts are stretched downward, my nipples distended.

"Now, if you still wish to move, go right ahead."

i then heard Him laugh as He watched the look cross my face. Decisions, decisions... if i rise up it will hurt my breasts, if i remain lowered it will hurt my cunt. i tried for somewhere in between, though the distance between was very slight. i could feel the juices running down my legs...

Master continued to touch me. From time to time He would reach between my legs and feel the juices there, the swelling of my cunt lips... then He would place His fingers in my mouth, commanding me to suck on them, and clean His fingers of my juices.

my legs began to give in, and i knew i had no choice but to lower myself onto the beam. Carefully i moved downward, the sensitivity of my breasts decreased slightly but the pain now centered on the most tender part of my body. my weight crushing my pussy against the board. i was only able to withstand this pain for so long before i had to push upward again, straining against my legs, pulling against my breasts...

Master then picked up the crop and began swatting against my breasts. i cried out with each stroke, every movement increased the pain in my nipples as my breasts jerked and heaved... my full breasts slowly became redder with each strike of the crop. Master, ignored my desperate cries and lifted each breast higher to swat the undersides. This forced me to lower back onto the beam, to keep from pulling my nipples apart.

Tears began to flow down my cheeks, but the look on His face made it worthwhile. i could see, as He stood back away from me, that my red tormented body was beautiful to Him, my tears were His pleasure.

Master placed the crop back on the table, and lightly ran a fur glove over my now red skin. i was able to lift myself back up onto my toes, and my swollen cunt throbbed and burned with pain and desire. i used my arms to hold my body upright, my legs having lost most of their strength. i could feel the burning in the muscles of my arms and shoulders. A cool sheen of sweat covered my aching body, and i had never felt so alive.... my head hung down, chin resting on my chest as Master fondled my sore cunt, and i nearly came in His hand... every touch could push me over the edge now...

Master stepped away from me, watching me as i struggled to hold my weight...

"CUM FOR ME," He commanded.

With that my body shuddered and stiffened, and went lax, slamming my cunt down onto the bar as i began to cum so strongly i thought i would pass out from the pressure.

Master released me from my bonds, and laid me down on the carpet beside the bed. Curling up next to me He held me close to warm my now shivering flesh. He whispered in my ear, over and over, how proud He was of me... how much He loved me and what a good girl i was... Until we slept, curled in a ball, thankful for the deep rug, because much rest would be needed for what was to come...

dani_girl
dani_girl
2 Followers