The Horseman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In addition to the giant appendage, there was still another surprise waiting for her. As her movements caused the sheet to fall further, she got her first glimpse at his monstrous testicles. This time she managed to keep from making any sound in her shock. His orbs looked like those of a bull that she had seen at one of their family properties as a girl. They were huge in size, snugly clinging to his body without the gross droop and sag of skin.

She also noticed that he was completely hairless but she couldn't sense any stubble or razor bumps. He was smooth and the rest of his body was the same, with no body hair below his now cleanly shaven face. She quickly saw that she wouldn't be able to fit them in her hand, in fact she barely would be able to fit one of the giant spheres in her hand. It was odd, never before had a guys balls done anything but gross her out or annoy her.

Now, she looked upon them almost reverently. Not only were they part of her brother, and no part of him could ever be gross, but also they contained life. Power. Love. Children.

The instant she thought about children, she saw an image of herself at some future point. She was heavily pregnant, her little breasts finally large in their swollen state, as her brother kissed her stomach and smiled at her before gently mounting her from behind.

She had to immediately rush out of Aiden's room to touch herself. Unfortunately, after she finished, she again wondered at the thought of her brother and her having children and was forced to start all over again as her juices started flowing again. The same thing happened after the next three orgasms.

Finally, she fell asleep with her hand still rubbing her sweet little box just below the small tuft of silky thin hair above her slit, thinking of her hero and the family she was determined to have with him.

:..:

Aiden had gradually started to go out more often and soon appeared to be reintegrating fairly well. When he was home, he spent much of his time in their exercise room lifting weights, hitting the heavy bag and training on a 'wooden man' that he had acquired from a Wing Chun school in Hong Kong. Julia spent hours watching him from a distance as he went through the intense routine that even she could see was only reserved for master martial artists.

She watched at his hands moved faster than eyes could track in flurries of rapid jabs and cuts. She heard the deep impacts of his blows landing against the heavy bag and occasionally snapping the bag off it's bracket. She felt the vibrations running through her skin every time he snapped a thick wooden board or chopped a replaceable arm off of his wooden man.

Unlike the professional boxers and fighters that she had seen, Aiden moved with a grace and purpose that reeked of casual lethality. Despite all of his impressive physical feats, he never seemed to try very hard, as if he was just going through the motions. She decided she needed a break from the frustrating temptation. She didn't know if Aiden could ever love her the way that she loved him but she did know that if she stuck around much longer she'd end up throwing herself at his feet.

As soon as Julia left, Aiden smiled. His little sister thought she was so sly with her spying. He knew that she was probably just worried about him and was reluctant to believe he was actually recovering after his ordeal...but he couldn't help but secretly fantasize that she was watching him for more carnal reasons.

Something had awaken inside of him the moment he had laid eyes on her at the hospital. Before the island he had always enjoyed a certain type of woman. He loved the lean curves of an hourglass shape on a woman who was voluptuous but not the least bit fat. Large breasts and round asses connected by slim hips and flat stomachs simply called to him.

It wasn't lost on him that his mother fit that type to a tee and he had acknowledged and accepted his attraction to her before he had disappeared. After all, her stern beauty and hard body was intoxicating to any man, he was no exception.

The intensity of his attraction to Julia was different though. There was no doubt that she was unusually beautiful, hence her popularity as a fashion model, yet it was a different sort of beauty. While her features had a touch of the exotic, it was the hint of 'girl next door' innocence in her young face that drove him beyond the spot where a beautiful woman usually took him.

Her beautiful blue eyes were bright and intelligent while her petite little ski slope of a button nose wrinkled whenever she made a funny face. The elegant stretch of her long body, from her elegant neck down to her world class rump and long athletic legs, seemed like something beyond the capabilities of whatever God made the rest of humanity. The fact that she had small, perfectly round breasts drove him wild instead of detracting from her sexiness.

He had always known she would be beautiful but the instant he had converted her beauty to sexiness, he realized the exchange rate was far beyond anything he had ever expected.

Pushing those thoughts from his head, he headed out to the garage and fired up his 1953 Harley Davidson Panhead chopper and roared down their mile long driveway until he flew by the guard booth at the front gate and headed towards the city.

He was finally ready, having been forced to break up the workload of the preparations he was making in order to escape notice or suspicion. However, after more than six weeks, he was ready.

At the time of his disappearance, he had been working as the head of Arden Technologies' Applied Sciences Division, overseeing the most advanced prototypes developed for various military and security contracts. After his return, he had been surprised to see that his mother, in his absence, had actually spent a huge amount of time using her own hands and genius to realize many of the conceptual designs that Aiden had brainstormed himself.

He had figured it was a way to help her cope with the loss of her son while at the same time allowing her to spend time with his ideas. She hadn't released, or even told anyone, about his personal toy ideas even though she could have made huge profits from a few. He found the blueprints that she had updated and improved along with all of the design specifics still in his private workshop below his office,

Many of these, along with his large box from the island and a large number of supplies from various sources, were moved to the new 'lair' that he had built under an apartment building in a bad neighborhood.

Apparently, sometime in the late 19th century, there had been an aborted attempt at building a private subway in that part of the city that had quickly been abandoned. The intended nerve center was to be a central office and station. There was plenty of space and all of the tile and hardwood had already been put in.

In order to better suit it to his purposes, he first reinforced the barricades blocking the only approaches. After that, he went about converting the station itself. On one of the abandon tracks he set up a shooting range, with lights rigged along the ceiling down for more than three hundred meters, a lead absorbing backdrop and sound absorbing reinforcements for walls. The boarding area for that track was turned into a gym room with weight benches, Dumbbells, experimental cable resistance machines, various punching bags, a full Olympic boxing ring, climbing rope, a salmon ladder as well as several martial arts training aids meant to specifically enhance certain groupings of muscle, bone or cartilage.

The most protected room in the subterranean compound was, without a doubt, the armory. The armory was located in what was intended to be the count room for all of the cash they expected to make from citywide underground transit and amounted to a bank vault. There was even a huge carbon steel door more than a foot thick with heavy security pins that locked into the frame of the huge door. When he had first closely inspected the door, he had realized that they had inadvertently made the room proof against just about anything.

The architect of the room was clearly eccentric, to say the least. What appeared as a heavy solid steel door was really a composite construction meant to decrease weight while still giving a comparable level of resistance when compared to a solid door. Naturally, there was no titanium or any of the more recently utilized metals, but the construction was quite advanced nevertheless. In addition to very high quality carbon steel there was pure Iron, a thick layer of heavy glass with a thick lacquer lamination covering both sides of the entire surface, heavy rubber polymer, thick cupronickel sheets and molten lead poured down over and between the layers to bond them. Covered by the outer shell of high carbon steel, the outermost layer of the composite armor was thick high strength rubber polymer (highly advanced for the turn of the century and derived from Amazonian rubber plants before being bonded with polymers extracted and formed from crude petroleum in a complex proprietary method that died with the man, who never kept written records or notes since he had an eidetic memory.

Susanna had been overjoyed when her son gave her a sample for analysis).

The construction of the composite armor plating consisted of "3 rubber polymer backed by "2 of lead plating, "3 of cupronickel, then "4 of pure Iron, three sheets of heavy reinforced glass with a thickness of "1 and "6 of high carbon steel with a backing of rubber polymer. The composite plates had an outer casing made from titanium that he had installed to replace the original steel shell. All in all, very secure.

The contents of the armory made for a diverse cache. Some of the weapons had been acquired legally, some were acquired through various questionable channels while most of the heavy stuff was purchased illegally outright. After listing them appropriately destroyed and recycled and placing the equivalent weight of recycled scrap metal where the recycled weapons would have been, Aiden had brought over all sorts of weapons from surplus, cancelled orders, pieces from systems that failed due to another component but themselves were perfectly functional as well as manufactured products purchased through overseas shell corporations as supposed security representatives for a few small and unstable, but friendly or allied, foreign countries.

As far as firearms went, he pretty much had it all. His preferences for most needs were already prepared, cleaned and sighted in. He had pistols, submachine guns, sniper rifles, shotguns, battle rifles and machine guns with all sorts of custom upgrades, additions and modernizations.

His personal carry weapons were a pair of Colt Commanders with matte black finishes; an ivory gripped .38 Super with a custom 14 rd. magazine and a .45 ACP with a dyed black walnut grip and an extended 10 rd. magazine. By carrying both he not only gained the obvious increase in firepower but also versatility.

The .38 Special was by far the most common caliber handgun at that point in time among cops and civilians alike. However, the .38 Special was a powerful round. It was right on the verge of being considered too weak but it's status as an accurate and dependable round made it the standard round in almost all Police service revolvers. The round was inherently accurate enough to remain effective even when fired from the short 2" barrels of the snub nosed revolvers favored by plain clothes Policemen. The fact that, like most calibers commonly used in revolvers, the shell casing and bullet shapes didn't lend themselves to the spring loaded magazines of the semiautomatic systems, meant that there were very few production pistols that carried more than the six bullets standard to revolvers.

The .45 ACP round that Aiden favored had almost twice the weight at 230 grains, significantly higher diameter and a velocity of more than 125 feet per second faster. These factors made for a slug that was capable of MUCH more damage, hitting their targets to create huge holes from the wide bullets as well as imparting heavy kinetic energy from the high mass of the bullets.

The .38 super was quite similar to the .38 Special as far as accuracy, diameter and bullet weight go. But after that, the similarities end. The .38 Super round, while similar weight and diameter, was propelled up to just short of 1500 feet per second but the .38 Special round rarely broke 800 feet per second. The .38 Super was also built to fit semiautomatic magazines, however that wasn't it's biggest draw.

What separated the .38 Super from virtually every other pistol caliber out there, barring some of the uncommon large bore revolvers, was it's natural penetration. The thick steel automobile doors of the current era provided decent protection in their own from pistol strength bullets of the time, especially if the bullet to struck at an angle (as it would if someone was taking cover behind the open door from a round that came from the front).

During and shortly after Prohibition, the gang wars between mobs, the running fights with bank robbers and cops and the battles between bootleggers gave rise to many changes in the armament of civilian police officers. Besides the obvious "Tommy Gun" in the 1921AC/1928 Thompson Submachine Gun, another important addition was the advent and fairly common manufacture of bullet resistant vests. For centuries since the advent of the musket people all over the world had tried to construct bulletproof vests and armor more effective than the heavy plate armor of the Late Medieval Knights, which only protected against the old soft lead musket balls with their inefficient ballistics fired from pistol or from a rifle with a more long distance or indirect shot.

The current body armor was made using either a crude set up of leather straps holding a piece of steel over the front and back of torso in a heavy and cumbersome form of protection or the more advanced option of silk construction. Using up to thirty layers of high strength, tight weaved thick silk which was pressed and quilted together into a padded vest.

Both forms of armor could stop just about any pistol round of the era since they could stop all but the heaviest subsonic projectiles and few current pistols had a muzzle velocity of over 1,000 f/s, just below the speed of sound. The .38 Super round could penetrate either vest with enough left over to put down whatever was wearing it, without using special, custom or armor piercing bullets.

The standard construction of a bullet was a lead core covered with a copper jacket. The smoother and slicker surface of the copper allowing the bullet to travel through the barrel and the air with considerably less friction in addition to leaving significantly less residue to build up in the barrel compared to pure lead bullets. Simply by substituting cast iron for the lead inside the copper jacket was an effective and practical way to make an armor piercing round though many included sub caliber penetrators.

Aiden had done just so and used cast iron cores with copper jackets to create plentiful rounds capable of armor penetration in several calibers. In addition, he had made incendiary rounds in several calibers by removing the top third of the lead core and filling the resulting pocket between the shortened lead core and the original sized copper jacket with White Phosphorus creating a flash of a few thousand degrees on impact.

For good effect, he also crafted a more limited number of explosive bullets. By using a standard copper jacket for the caliber, he used only the base of a lead core, essentially plugging the open base of the copper jacket as well as acting as a platform for him to mount tightly packed plastic explosives into the mostly hollow copper jacket while adding a small glass capsule of silver fulminate inside the nose of the bullet. On impact, the silver fulminate detonated, triggering the more stable and more powerful plastic explosives.

There were a few other rounds with other specialized purposes like one that was constructed just like the explosive bullet with the exception of the explosives being replaced by a glass capsule filled with Hydrofluoric acid and seated in lead as well as a good number of poison bullets as well. Copper jacketed hollow points, their hollows deepened and expanded with a drill before being filled with Tetrodotoxin or Aconitine, which paralyzed the body including the heart and lungs in large enough doses.

He kept a few heavier weapons close on hand in case he needed more than a pistol or a 'Tommy Gun'. In addition to the Thompson Submachine guns that he converted from .45 ACP to fire the high velocity .38 Super rounds, which not only has armor piercing capabilities but also increased accuracy, range and control from the round's lesser recoil when compared to it's original .45 ACP, he also had made some customizations to his automatic rifle.

Firing the full powered .30-06 rifle round that is used to hunt everything from Deer to Polar Bears, the Browning Automatic Rifle had far more range, power and penetration than any submachine gun. By removing the bipod, adding a shorter custom padded stock and shortening the barrel, Aiden had a weapon that was the size of a normal rifle (though a bit heavier) but had the firepower of a full machine gun. Even the standard copper jacketed lead rounds could penetrate armor, steel plate and auto engines.

For the long distance precision and power of a sniper rifle, he favored the Winchester Model 70 chambered in .375 H&H Magnum with custom 4-16x optics and a high volume precision suppressor. The .375 H&H Magnum was used as the common rifle on African Safaris, though a heavy double-barreled, large bore Nitro gun was preferred for Elephant hunting, though they didn't have the range or accuracy necessary for long shots. As such, it had more than enough power to destroy the head of torso of a man at ranges out to one mile, as well as the accuracy to make it happen, at least in the hands of an expert shooter.

He also had RPG-2 rocket propelled grenades with High Explosive Anti Tank (HEAT) armor piercing warheads, all sorts of land mines and hand grenades including the common fragmentation, incendiary, high explosive and even huge magnetic antitank grenades. There was also no shortage of detonators, plastic explosives and detonating cord (a rope of plastic explosive that can be wrapped around anything from a locked doorknob to a tree trunk before being hooked to a detonator and initiated to cut through either.

Truth be told though, Aiden wasn't overly fond of firearms. He had been taught to use whatever tools were necessary to attain victory and guns were simply tools in his eyes. The huge collection of weapons included swords of all shapes and styles, daggers, battle axes and tomahawks, spears and javelins as as bows and tons of assorted arrows. The arrows and arrowheads came in tons of flavors like armor piercing, broadhead, barbed, poisoned, incendiary, high explosive, acid filled glass arrow heads, retracting grappling lines and pneumatic anchors for zip lines or rappelling and tracking/radio eavesdropping arrowheads.

He also had several forms of disguises and body armors but preferred the armor that was made for him back on the island. It had hidden at the bottom of his shipping crate since he left the Caspian Sea. But now it was finally time to get it out. He started tonight.

:..:

Lisa would probably always be prevented by outdated regulations and bitter chauvinists from being recognized for what she really was, the only female detective in NYPD history, even if she was simply listed as the administrative manager for her father's precinct house. The truth was, she was a better cop and detective than pretty much any man.