The Horseman Ch. 02

Story Info
An encounter in the barn.
2.2k words
4.47
29.4k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dwise80
dwise80
4 Followers

Chapter 2 Encounter in the Barn

Leeanna woke up with the dawn streaming into her bedroom windows. The early morning came in with a chill in the air. The bright dawn made her room seem almost pink coloured. She lay in bed playing with her nipples, as she liked to do most mornings. She untied the bow at her breast and let her gown and her large melon shaped breasts fall naturally away as the tie restraining her was loosed. She took her hands and scooped her breasts in towards her face and sucked one of her eager nipples in her lips. Her boobs were large enough for her to suck herself to orgasm. Playing with her own rock hard nipples was always a pleasure. Today she could imagine James at her breast as he did just yesterday. His expertise was something she wanted to find out more about. She was curious to find out what else his lips could do to her. Leeanna was so deep in thought and distracted by her deep pink nipples she had been sucking, nibbling and pulling. She realized that her own vivid imagination helped her bring on her own orgasm. She kept her nipples captive in her mouth and with her free hand reached down into her panties. With the first touch of her fingers on her clit she exploded with pleasure, her first orgasm of the day shaking her entire body.

She lay in bed in her own afterglow hoping that she would be able to entice James today. Leeanna was anxious to see him. James was nice to talk to but she wanted to put his mouth to other uses as well. They didn’t even do more than orally pleasure each other. She figured that her exploration with him could only get better. She finally rose out of bed to dress when a knock came at her door. The mail came early today, and in it was a card of some kind. Upon opening it she found that it was an invitation to a formal party, one with a turn of the century theme. She would need to get one of her vintage gowns out and wear the matching corset for this occasion. This would mean practicing to ride sidesaddle again: something she had not done in a while. In her closet was a powder blue silk gown with deep blue embroidery along the bodice. It was a lovely gown, and indeed required her to wear a corset underneath in order to make sure it gave the proper appearance. She called in one of the maids and had her help tighten the corset she chose. She chose this one especially because it left her breasts exposed and pushed them up so they looked even bigger. It chinced her waist taking off 2 inches from her already small 25”. Her breasts had to remain unencumbered for this dress. Any of the bras she could wear would be visible under the gown.

She put her dress on and again the maid helped her lace the front and button the back. She was left alone after that to readjust her large melon breasts inside the snug top of her gown. The top of her tits pushed up to show nicely rounded pillows of soft flesh. Her nipples had to be tucked inside the bodice and they threatened to loose themselves from the position she had them in. She couldn’t resist pulling them out for one last minute of pleasure. She gently pulled at them stretching them out in front of her as far as she could. The tension on her nipples was wonderful to feel. Leeanna was anxious to find James though, so she tucked her nipples and the front of her billowy tits into her gown again. Out her bedroom door and down the stairs to the simple dark wood of the entry way to the house and out to the barn. She needed to find Lady and get her saddled for a practice ride.

The barn was a large 2-story structure with a small apartment in the back of the top floor behind the hayloft. The first floor was large enough to hold 6 horses in comfort. The barn also had a basement of sorts. The entry to that was around the back, and that is where you could find sheep and 3 cows. As Leeanna walked into the front of the barn she noticed that the lights were all off in the apartment upstairs. There was music playing though, so up the stairs to the loft she went. She turned around to find the radio and was face to face with James seated on some hay with a raging hard-on in his hand. He tried to cover up a bit, but she had another idea.

“James, unless you want me to tattle on you, you had better get a grip on that again and let me watch you finish what you started.”

“Leeanna I’m sorry, I was thinking about yesterday and my imagination got the best of me. I couldn’t go walking around with a stiff dick all morning. I had to take care of it, but do you have to watch me?”

“I gave you your options. Unless you want me to tattle on you get your fist back around that cock of yours. I want to watch you bring yourself off and shoot your cum all over your chest. If I catch you again, I’ll have to think of an other way to punish you for your solo act.”

“ If that is how it has to be can I at least see your beautiful tits to help me along? The site of your hard nipples makes me makes me even more horny.”

“I guess I can do that one thing for you. I want a good show though. This won’t be the end of your lesson. I’ll have to find a way to keep you in check. I’ll show you how after you are done.”

With that she pulled her melons out again for his gaze. He didn’t need any encouragement to finish what he started. He got his cock in one hand and his balls in the other. Moving his hand up and down the shaft of his dick and pulling at his balls, he actually managed to get an even bigger hard-on. Raging red shaft topped with it’s dark red head, he pumped up and down paying attention to his “task”. He watched as she pulled and twisted her nipples as she watched him bring himself off. He pulled at his own dick and balls until he arched his back a little bit got his entire ball sack in his hand holding them firmly in his hand. He pumped his dick up and down finally getting his cock head into his hand, and with an intense look of pleasure on his face he let loose with a big jet of his cum landing on his stomach and chest. Leeanna didn’t waste any time making him stand and clean himself up for his final bit of the punishment in store for him.

While he wiped himself up, Leeanna got a silk ribbon and made him wait with his pants still around his ankles. “I’m going to truss you up a bit. You are going to have to keep this tied where I put it until I think you deserve to be set free.” This excited and worried James at the same time. Leeanna got on her knees in front of his still semi hard cock. Putting the ribbon under his balls and around his cock, she tied them up together with the soft ribbon. It was snug enough that he would stay semi erect the whole time. It would make it difficult for him to walk, but she couldn’t resist the idea of his cock and balls tied up waiting for her to release them from their constraint. She pulled up his jockeys over his now tied up cock and balls. Giving them a quick hello sucking his cock head before putting them away in his pants. She assured herself of him being at attention the whole time she had her lesson.

They went downstairs and he helped her get up side-saddled on Lady. She had shown him the invitation, and told him that he would have to help her practice riding this way to prepare for the event. He obliged her, having no choice but to be distracted by his dilemma for the duration of the lesson.

James walked along side of Leeanna leading them around the corral for practice. She would have to get used to this before a long ride out in the meadow. With every step he took he could feel the ribbon in his pants. It forced his dick to be semi erect the entire time. His dick rubbed the inside of his jockeys; the feeling was a wonderful torture. His cock head was still sensitive from his treatment of it a bit ago. He wasn’t sure how long he could hold out. It was a full hour before he asked the first time to be untied. “Leeanna, can you untie me and release me from this bind you have me in?” James pleaded. Leeanna replied “I suppose you have had enough now. Please walk us into the barn. I can put Lady in her stall, you have to wait in the tack room for me.”

In James led Lady and Leeanna to the barn. He held her waist lifting her down, making sure that her chest rubbed his on the way. She put Lady in the stall, then joined him in the tack room where he was already waiting. She pushed him back into a corner and tied a rope around each wrist and secured them to hooks on either side of the corner he stood in. She kneeled in front of him and pulled his gorgeous hard cock and balls out of his pants. Before she was willing to untie him she wanted to suck his dick and balls first. This wonderful sight was not going to be wasted. First sucking his balls one at a time into her mouth, and licking and flickering her tongue around this part of her prize. She began to lick the base of his cock, and licked and nibbled and sucked her way up to the top of his raging cock. She continued her ministrations until it was just before he was going to cum. She then stopped and stood up and untied him. She intended to leave him like that.

What she didn’t know was that he could slip his tied wrists off the hooks they were attached to. After she turned around he did just that. He took one step and caught her around her waist turned her around and made sure he could get satisfaction too. She fained surprise as he picked her up and planted her back on the wall. He pulled her tits out lifted her dress and picked her up again. She was going to get fucked. He wanted to make sure she knew what proper fucking felt like. He pinned her on the wall her legs wrapped around his back and he lowered her slowly onto his cock. She took a deep breath in as he sucked her nipples before he started to pump his cock in and out of her very wet hole. James’ dick was very hard and thick. She could feel every movement he made. Leeanna had never been with someone whose cock filled her so completely. He pumped his cock in and out increasing the speed with each return. It was a delicious feeling for her. “Oh, James your dick feels so nice inside me. You have to give it to me hard.” James didn’t need to be told twice. He held her tightly around her waist and slammed his hot cock into her again and again ramming himself home. His balls were swinging and hitting her with each return. Since he had the advantage this time he made sure he held onto a nipple with his lips and gently putting pressure with his teeth pulling on her nipples with each time his cock head hit. She was in heaven with pleasure. The feel of his cock filling her underneath her dress and the luscious sensation of pulling on her sensitive nipples made her unable to utter a word. She could only manage to moan and give herself into the feelings he was giving her. “Oh, Leeanna here I cum again. I can’t hold back any more, oooohhh….uuuunh.” James filled her with hot cum. That was all she needed to bring her over the edge. She joined him in a very intense orgasm that seemed to repeat itself and go on for a half-hour.

Exhausted but feeling very satisfied, Leeanna managed to get upstairs to her room. She made sure she invited James upstairs later, though. Her father would be away for a couple of days and it was the perfect opportunity for her to fully enjoy James’ attentions in the comfort of her own boudoir.

dwise80
dwise80
4 Followers