The Horsewife: Stealing Kisses

Story Info
A pegasus husband is woken by his ponywife...
2.1k words
4.05
14.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

The Horsewife: Stealing Kisses

The equine woke with a start, kicking out as he sat bolt upright in bed. His large, black wings, denoting him the descendent of a winged breed, spread out to either side of his body, heart hammering as he cast about wildly for the source of his disturbance. No one was usually in Dark's bedroom that early - he lived alone - and the first rays of morning sunshine were only just filtering through the half-closed blinds. So what on earth could have woken him?

A familiar muzzle bobbed at the foot of his bed and his lips automatically moved of their own accord in greeting.

It was only his ponywife. His sweet, sweet Secret Affair. His heart skipped a beat.

The black and white paint pony, reached out to nudge the point of his foot through the bedspread, tail flicking. Her eyes told him that he was silly for being so scared of her, that he should have expected her to be there. The winged equine shook his head at Secret, a nicker tingling on his lips. Dark exhaled, running his paw back through his mane as he stretched, giving her a lopsided morning smile, heart slowly returning to its normal pace.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Did you let yourself in again?" He shook his head, reaching for her muzzle and running his fingertips down the white line of her narrow stripe. "You can stay in here, you know, Secret. Only you seemed so comfortable in the barn last night." He chuckled. "I didn't want to disturb you for my benefit."

He brushed his fingers over her ears, concerned that she'd found her way into their home again because she'd found herself cold. But there was no chill to the tips of her ears, only the lingering, sleepy warmth of the barn.

Nickering, the mare tossed her head and lipped at his fingers gently, eyes warm and bright. Turning away from him, he thought for a moment that she was leaving him for the outside world once more, but there was something far more sweetly carnal at play. Flagging her tail, the ponywife bobbed her head and snorted softly, keeping her tail hiked and to the side so that her love could see her winking pussy.

Dark's head shot up, upper lip curling back from his teeth as he sifted through her scents, that which was distinctly equine and arousal mingling deliciously. It already was getting a rise out of him, shaft slipping from its sheath before he'd consciously noticed it hardening. He gulped and blushed, ducking his head shyly down to his chest as he tried and failed to drag his eyes away from her marehood, her soft lips pulling up as she twitched it eagerly for him. There could only be one thing his sweet, little mare wanted from him.

"Oh..."

Dark whuffed softly, sliding off the bed as he dropped to his knees, the bed sheets a rumpled mess. She spun to face him, ears pricked, and tucked her muzzle beneath his chin, skin shivering over muscle.

"You only ever had to ask, my love."

He brushed muzzles with her, sharing breath, and groaned as he ran his paw down her back and around her belly to her pink and grey udders. Teasing them between his fingers, he wrapped a wing half-around her chest, giggling as she tried, yet again, to eat his feathers. Mares would be mares, after all.

But this particular mare has something she wanted from him very much. Although he'd thought it was too early for her to start coming into season, he had apparently been wrong - much to his pleasure. His wife loved sex at any time of the year, but when it was during her season... His eyes misted over, cock throbbing as it perked up, tip held in a soft half-flare of sheer need. When she was in season, they could try for a foal.

Spreading his legs, he lowered his torso closer to the carpet, putting his muzzle on a similar height to her beautiful, curved rump, tail still pushed out to the side for him. Her desire could not be mistaken from anything else; she wanted him as much as he wanted her, if not more. Pressing his tongue to her winking marehood - god, it got him hard every time - he let his breath tickle her lips, nudging his tongue between. Secret stomped and nickered, jigging a hind hoof in the air as he explored deeper, tongue flicking over her inner walls as he tasted her readiness.

There was nothing that could quite match up to her taste and scent. Being so close to the source of it, nose pressed beneath her tail, made his eyes roll back into his head, cock jerking and twitching with need. But he could not even pause to consider his own pleasure when he had his sweetheart to think of. He pulled her marehood gently apart with the very tips of his fingers, driving his tongue in as deep as he could go, her rump squashed into his nose. She snorted and tossed her head, upper lip quivering as she did everything within her power to signal her eagerness for him.

Her lover, however, seemed more concerned with licking her cunny than mounting her as a stallion should. She shook herself, half-dislodging him from her rump and let out a piercing whinny, weaving her head back and forth as she looked back at him down the length of her short body.

If he would not mount her, she would have to show him what she wanted.

Dark started as his ponywife pulled away, tiny hooves flying as she grunted and backed up over him. He tumbled backwards onto his backside with a thud and a grumpy neigh, tail flicking. She followed him, pushing her muzzle into his chest as her scent filled the air.

"What is it, love?" He lifted his paw to her face, but she pulled away, bobbing her head urgently. "Is something wrong? Did I hurt you?"

No, he hadn't hurt her in the slightest. Throwing her head back and forth, she bounced up onto her hind hooves, pushing him lightly back with her forelegs towards the bed. Understanding brightened his eyes and he chuckled as he half-scrambled back up onto the mattress.

"This?" He asked, head tilted as he perched on the edge of the bed. "Is this what you want?"

She snorted and pawed the carpet, pulling it up lightly from the floorboards beneath. Presenting him with her rump, she backed up, marehood winking, and let the weight of her hindquarters press into his stomach. Dark groaned and ran his paws over every curve of flesh and muscle in her hindquarters, leaning in to steal a quick lick of her gleaming lips as she showed him exactly what she wanted from him.

It took a few tries to set herself right - she knew where his shaft was, but ever could get her body to line up perfectly - but Dark helpfully closed his paw around the base of his cock, rubbing the tip over her twitching sex.

"Here I am, love."

She snorted and let her hind legs bow, kicking forward as her own bodyweight pushed her down on the pegasus' cock. Snorting, he held her up as much as he could with both paws, more concerned for her safety than of being crushed beneath her. His breath caught in his throat, cock throbbing as she squeezed and rippled around him. Secret would never hurt him. Snorting, he clenched his teeth as she rocked, squealing as if she was a little filly all over again to demand every inch of what she craved.

Maybe this time she'd bear their foal?

Knees bent, he dug his hooves into the carpet as much as he was able and used every muscle in his body built from working the stables to buck into her. She squealed again, head down between her forelegs, and he feared for a moment that she was about to buck, but he had nothing to worry about with his ponywife. Even with him inside her, she tried to wink and beg for more and he bit his lip as he rubbed the sensitive underside of her tail, eyes sparing a look for her tail hole. But that wasn't where she would glean the most pleasure from him - not while she was in season.

He grinned, white teeth flashing in his strikingly black muzzle, forelock spilling down the side of his face as he snorted headily.

"Ready for me, my love?"

With a grunt, he rocked up onto his hooves, standing and leaning over her back as the mare scrabbled to meet him, ears twitching towards him. She shook her head, mane flopping thickly from one side of her neck to the other, as Dark smoothed his palms down her back, admiring her shape. His hips bucked of their own accord - truly, could any part of his body be considered under his control while she was around? - and he hissed softly as he hilted inside her. Secret groaned, sides trembling faintly.

"Oh, love..."

Letting his torso slip forward over her back, he spread his trembling wings out to either side, shielding them from the impeding morning that would force them to meet the world, as he rocked into her. Every inch sliding slickly in and out of her sex brought a fresh wave of mind numbing pleasure and the stallion's nostrils flared as he whinnied, lipping the base of her mane. He closed his eyes, lips parted as he sucked in breaths, trying to think about the rise and fall of his chest, anything but the throbbing pleasure she brought his thick shaft. Dark shook his head, swallowing a squeal that may have caused her to worry. Heavens! If he wasn't careful, he'd be spurting inside her in seconds alone!

A mare, however, knew her stud stallion had a job to do and she wasn't about to let him get away without every drop of what she wanted from him. She snorted, pussy rippling along the full length of his shaft as his thrusts sped up, Dark a colt at her hooves. Rocking back to meet his full-bodied thrusts, he couldn't help but give her what she desired, hips speeding up until the sound of their bodies coming together in a slap of flesh and muscle filled the bedroom. She groaned, neck arched, and pushed back at him, letting her stallion take her sweetly, flare starting to swell within her tight, needy passage.

His eyes snapped up, ears back. Too close!

Collapsing over her back, he pressed his cheek to her withers and nickered throatily as his cock throbbed, pulsing seed deep inside her. He didn't know if she could feel him shooting inside her, hot splashes of cum spurting up to her inner barrier, but he knew in his gut that he was giving her the very best chance at bearing a foal: the foal he knew they both wanted. She rumbled, twitching and pulsing around him, and he was vaguely aware through the heavy rush of his own orgasm that she was climaxing too - with him!

He squeezed her rump with both paws, chest on her back, and moaned softly, staying deep inside until he felt his cock begin to soften. His ponywife leaned back into him, turning her head with her eyes warm and brimming over with love. Dark blushed and scratched behind her ear, letting her mane trail through his fingers. He'd have to give her a full body rubdown later in the day to thank her for such a wonderful wake-up. Dark shivered, eyes half-lidded. And absolutely anything else she ever wanted.

As they came down from their combined highs, Dark slumped back on the bed, neighing quietly until she rocked back onto her hind legs and threw her body up to join him. He wrapped his arms around her, covering her in kisses as his cum drooled thickly from her pussy, and promised they would get another bed - one that she didn't have to jump onto. He ran his paws over her black and white coat over and over again as she relaxed against him, muzzle tucked down against his leg. The mare's breath tickled his thigh and he nuzzled her mane lovingly as she slipped into a light slumber, hooves kicking lightly as she dreamed of a foal suckling at her belly.

Dark's eyelids grew heavy as he leaned back, cradling her head against him. He wouldn't wake her. He couldn't. Not when she looked so peaceful. They would just have to stay there a little while longer. Dark smiled, nickering as he brushed her forelock back from her forehead.

"I will always love you."