The Host Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purpleruff
purpleruff
122 Followers

"Get this thing off of me," Tatiana gasped, struggling against the blob which appeared soft but could, Yeva knew, bring a lot of force to bear. It did not, however, appear to be stimulating her sexually as it and its parent had with Yeva.

"Be still." Yeva reached for the creature without knowing what she intended to do about it. When her hand touched it, its flesh yielded to her, rippling under her fingertips. The flood of memories from her previous experiences with this type of entity made her pull her hand away reflexively, and the creature let her go quite readily.

It recognized her.

"Yeva - " Tatiana's voice was reduced to a whisper. The creature had extruded another tentacle up to wrap around her neck. Her face was bright red, her eyes bulging with terror.

Yeva plunged her hands into the organic mass again, pushing through to touch Tatiana's skin. She tried prying away the amorphous flesh, but it just flowed back around her hands to resume its constriction. Something almost like panic rose in Yeva's chest. Adrenaline flooded her body so rapidly that time seemed to slow. She pulled Tatiana to her, creature and all.

Perhaps it was a part of the hypnotic programming that all soldiers received, but Yeva's attention zeroed in on Tatiana's right hand. It was covered with sexual fluids...and some traces of blood. That was no revelation - the sex had not exactly been gentle. Then she remembered the doctor.

He had hurt her, and the creature - her offspring - hurt him back. In fact, it may very well have consumed his body after she lost consciousness. That thought did not disturb her until she returned her eyes to Tatiana's face, contorted with agony. A soldier's body was tough, but it could only withstand so much punishment. The creature would kill her until Yeva could kill it first.

Or convince it to do otherwise. How? It had no language. Her hands moved over Tatiana, and the creature's biomass flowed between them like a soft, semi-liquid caress. She dragged the hand down Tatiana's side and to her hip, where the constricting mass ended - it had not bothered restraining her legs; there was no need. Yeva coaxed a tendril out and guided it down toward Tatiana's pubis.

Tatiana could only express her surprise - or dismay? - with a breathy squeak, to which Yeva paid no mind. She pushed Tatiana's legs apart and pressed the tendril down onto Tatiana's mound. Then she put her hand through it and slipped a finger into Tatiana's cunt. As Yeva hoped, the creature followed her example and poured its tentacle in around her finger.

With her other hand, Yeva reached up to dislodge the tendril around Tatiana's neck, guiding it instead to her mouth. "Lick and suck," she instructed, to which Tatiana could only give a panicked whimper as reply. Slowly but surely, Yeva calmed the creature and directed its attention from killing to fucking. Still wrapped around Tatiana's body, it drove its appendages into her mouth and cunt.

Yeva eased herself down beside Tatiana and pulled her close. She did not try to stop the creature when it extended another tentacle toward her sex, sore as it was. The way its pliable tissue conformed to her flesh was soothing. That, and she was beginning to suspect the species could secret some sort of contact aphrodisiac.

Whatever the reason, she hardly cared. She undulated her hips against Tatiana's, and the movement translated through the body of the creature joining them. Tatiana's eyes locked with her, and she groaned around the tentacle filling her mouth. The pace of her breathing and the jerking movement of her hips told Yeva she was close to the edge, despite her confusion and disgust.

Yeva rolled on top of Tatiana and pushed her legs far apart, driving her hips into the yielding biomass so hard that her pubic mound touched the other soldier's. The creature parted around Yeva and flowed into her - and, judging by the frenzied squirming, into Tatiana as well - with each thrust.

Yeva clamped her hands around Tatiana's wrists and held them down above pillow. Tatiana started to shoot her a defiant look, but succumbed to a climax before she could fix her expression into the correct configuration. She tossed her head from side to side and bucked furiously under Yeva, the tentacle in her mouth turning her shrieks of pleasure into throaty grunts.

This achievement seemed to excite the creature, which started working at Yeva's cunt with renewed vigor. She gave in to it then, and the orgasm overtook every her sense. Yeva could detect the minute texture of the woven synth fabric that made up the sheets. She could taste the sweat on Tatiana's skin through her hands. She could smell minute droplets of water and dust particulates in the air. Her brain, however, could in no way handle all of this information.

By the time she returned to her own senses, the creature had withdrawn to the foot of the bed from whence it had first struck, leaving her on top of Tatiana.

"What..." Tatiana muttered softly in her ear, "...what is that thing?"

"My offspring." Yeva shivered as an aftershock ran through her core. "And perhaps our ally."

purpleruff
purpleruff
122 Followers
12