The Hostage

Story Info
An armed robber takes a hostage.
1.7k words
3.97
64.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My day wasn't going well. What had started as a simple hold-up of a grog shop to pick up some traveling money was getting more complicated than I liked. And life was already complicated enough. My name is Jarred Lang. You might have heard of me if you'd been watching the news lately. I'd escaped from jail two days earlier and had been on the run ever since. I'd managed to get in touch with a friend and arranged to stay at his little place out bush until the search for me had eased off. All I needed was the money to get there.

It was supposed to be quick. In and out, get the cash from the register and get gone. But this off-duty cop just happened to call in for a six-pack and decided to be a hero. The way I saw it I had three choices: get shot, get arrested, or take a hostage. All the customers in the place had dropped to the floor the moment I pulled my gun. I grabbed the nearest, a blond chick, pulled her to her feet and put my gun to her head.

"Back off asshole," I called to the cop. He looked pissed off, but tossed his gun away.

I took the money from the cashier, and went to my van, dragging my hostage with me. Now what was I going to do with her? I hadn't planned for this. But more cops would be arriving soon, and she could still be useful. I pushed her into the back of the van, told her to sit down and shut up or else, jumped in and sped off.

I didn't stop until I was sure I wasn't being followed. The chick in the back was making me nervous. For one thing her hands were free. For another there was a toolbox in the back that was full of stuff she could use as a weapon if she felt brave enough. I had the gun, but if she decided to whack me with a hammer while I was driving there wasn't much I could do. I had to tie her up with something. I pulled over and rummaged around in the bag of supplies my friend had packed for me. Good, there was rope.

I slid open the van door. For the first time I got a good look at her. She was, in a word, hot. Her tits caught my eyes first. She was wearing this small blue top that came down just under her tits and left her midriff bare. It was low-cut enough to see some cleavage, and she clearly wasn't wearing a bra. Even so, her tits were high and firm and beautifully proportioned. Her legs were long and bare. She was wearing only a tiny pair of shorts and runners. All kinds of things ran through my mind, what I could do to that body. She obviously realized what I was thinking because she backed away, her blue eyes frightened. But I didn't have time for that right now. I had to keep moving.

She whimpered as I reached for her. "Please, don't hurt me."

I pulled her to me and pointed the gun at her. "Shut up, and do as your told. Lie down, on your stomach and put your hands behind your back."

"Oh god." Tears flooded her eyes, but she did as she was told. I wrapped one piece of rope around her wrists and tied it securely. It was probably overkill, but I tied her feet together too. She wasn't going anywhere anyway, but I decided I liked having her completely helpless. After five years in prison, having someone helpless and in my power was a bit of a kick. Almost as an afterthought, I gagged her.

I rolled her onto her side to get a better look at her. With her arms twisted behind her back, her tits were straining through the fabric. My cock was getting hard. For a moment I had every intention of giving it to her then and there, but a car pulled into the street where I was parked. I slammed the door, got back into the van and drove off.

Stupid, I told myself as I drove. She is just one complication that I don't need. As soon as I found somewhere quiet enough I'd dump her and keep going.

Hours later, on a quiet stretch of road in the middle of the bush, I thought the place looked likely enough. I pulled over, with every intention of letting her go, still tied up, but alive and unhurt. Someone would find her in a day or so. Then I turned and looked at her. Maybe she'd been struggling, or perhaps it was the movement of the van. Her top had been pulled up exposing one perfect breast. That was the end of my good intentions. Man, I hadn't had a woman in years, and this was one gorgeous specimen. If I let her go now, who knows how long it'll be before I get another fuck. I was going to be in hiding for months at least. And it could get lonely. Besides, if the cops did find me, a hostage could be useful. So I continued driving. It was dark before we arrived at my friend's place. Apparently it had been a cattle farm when his uncle had owned the place, but now my mate used it as a get-away. Useful for me because there wasn't another house for miles in any direction. It was pretty run down, but it would do. After checking the place out, it was finally time to play with my hostage.

I yanked open the van door, picked her up, carried her inside and dumped her on the floor. I watched her squirm for a bit.

I pulled a knife from my pocket. She whimpered and tried to pull away. I grabbed her by the hair and put the tip of the knife to her throat. She was breathing hard, her eyes wide with fright. I let go of her hair and trailed the blade down her neck to her naked tit. She was quivering and I was getting hard. I grabbed her shirt and sliced the fabric open. I tore the shreds off her and finally those tits were mine. I gripped one in each hand and squeezed. They were every bit as firm as they looked and she had such soft skin. I leaned over and sucked on her nipple, while I played with the other, twisting and pinching it til they were both as hard as my cock.

Almost reluctantly, I left her tits, but now it was time to discover what other delights she had. I sliced her shorts and panties and pulled them off her. I slid a hand between her legs and found her clit and pinched hard, just to hear her moan. Two fingers dove into her pussy and fuck me she was wet!

"Your getting off on this, aren't you, slut?" She shook her head. I pulled the gag out of her mouth and finger-fucked her with the other hand. "I think you are."

"No, please, no."

"Your mouth is saying no, but your body is saying something else." I pulled my hand from her pussy and looked at my fingers slick with her juices. She opened her mouth to speak again, but I stuffed my fingers into her mouth. "See, slut? I know what you want." I unzipped my pants and pulled out my rock-hard cock. I decided I'd waited long enough. I rolled her over and pulled her up onto her knees and pushed her face into the floor. I rubbed the tip of my cock against her wet slit.

"Please don't do this, please..." Her begging was only turning me on more and I was in no mood to be gentle. Ruthlessly I shoved my cock all the way in with one sharp thrust. She screamed and I could see pain in her eyes. I held her there for a moment, her soft wet flesh enveloping my cock tightly. I pulled nearly all the way out and rammed it into her again. "Oh god, please stop..." she pleaded again, and my self control was lost. I grabbed her hips and pounded my cock into the delicate flesh of her pussy. It would have felt good enough just to fuck a woman at this point, but the fact that I was hurting her, that she didn't want this, but was getting off on it in spite of herself, made me feel like a god. Tears flowed down her cheeks, but she was moaning with each thrust. I rammed into her harder and faster and soon she was bucking and her pussy contracted around my cock as she came. For a moment she was lost in the pleasure of it, but a look of humiliation came over her face as she realised what had happened. It was enough to send me over the edge. I shot my cum into her pussy as I had the best orgasm of my life.

I pulled out of her and wiped my cock on her ass. I left her lying on the floor, cum dripping out of her. I lit a cigarette and watched her as I smoked it. Damn she was hot. And she had potential to be more than just a hostage, more than just a fuck. With a bit of training, she'd make a damn good slave. I had time to kill. I could entertain myself by turning her into the perfect little slave. I'd use her and abuse her and soon enough, she'd beg me not to let her go. Naturally I'd keep her naked, I mused. The clothes were ruined anyway. The more vulnerable she felt the better. And she'd have to be tied up until I could trust her. Even then I'd mostly want her helpless. I'd fuck her and hurt her and humiliate her and teach her to love it.

Starting now.

.........................

This is my first post here so please be gentle with me! I might continue this story if anyone is interested in hearing more. Thanks for reading, Bella.