The Hostess: Alternate Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reshbod
Reshbod
301 Followers

Before Jim was even off of me, I felt another stiff cock enter me. When Roger did move out of the way, I looked down and saw that it was Richard. Seeing his condom wrapped penis disappear into me I then noticed, out of my peripheral vision, a second man holding his dick in front of my face. Reaching up and grabbing it, I saw that it was attached to Stan. I immediately guided it into my mouth and began sucking hard. Nibbling on his rock hard member, he sounded like he was nearing his own orgasm. Quickly moving my hands he backed way from me as I turned my attention back to Jim.

Wrapping my legs around him and staring in his eyes he quickly climaxed, shoving himself as far as he could in me. Laying on top of me, winded we both had time to catch our breath. Shortly after Jim pulled out, Stan was on top of me. Teasing me he rubbed my outer lips with his cock head driving me into even more of a frenzy. He then proceeded to begin to enter me only to pull out again and start teasing me again. Looking up at him I pleaded for him to fuck me. Smiling he obliged as he entered me and slowly thrust himself in and out. After a few minutes of this he then quickly and roughly turned my over onto my stomach. Lifting my hips, he then pushed his cock against my very wet and lubricated asshole and began pushing into me as I tried to push him away.

"No, I can't ... I've never done that!" I protested.

The denial only made my Stan tighten his hold of my hips and slowly yet forcefully enter my unused anus.

I responded with less than a half-hearted attempt to prevent him from entering my backside. The further he pushed the more willing I became. Probing me deeper and deeper until he was all the way in, I collapsed onto my arms and buried my face in a pillow to stifle the cries from his painful yet pleasurable thrusts.

I had a lost count on the number of orgasms that I had, but this one was without question the most intense yet. As his pace began to quicken, I could hear him breathing more and more heavily, until he pulled out, flipped my over on my back and began to enter my tired, yet hungry cunt.

Smiling, he re-entered my waiting pussy and began pumping me with such force low animalistic grunts escaped from the back of my throat. When I was finally able to open my eyes he was staring down at my in a lustful frenzy. As I stared back at him meeting each thrust with my own as he continued to ram himself into me. Pumping harder and harder he was just about to reach his climax.

Grabbing his butt cheeks I held on for dear life, refusing to let go. His moaning and thrusting began to speed up as waves of semen entered my canal. Thrusting into me with each spasm, my own orgasm grew into a wave that left my quivering and physically drained, unaware of where I was. Collapsing on top of me with his cock still inside, I could feel it slowly decrease in size and begin to withdraw. When it did fall out, a low, disappointed moan escaped my lips. He rolled over, put his arms behind his head and sighed contentedly. Noticing he did not have a condom on, I looked to see if it was laying nearby. Sitting up and looking at him relaxing I asked, "You did wear a condom, didn't you?"

While Stan's breathing slowed down, he replied, "Nope."

Stunned and not knowing how to respond to this bit of news I searched for something to say.

"Oh, shit!" I said more to myself than the men standing around me. Falling back, staring at the ceiling a million thoughts ran through my mind.

Stan then added, "I've been fixed for years, so there is no way." Exhaling a very relieved sigh, I stretched out contentedly. After several minutes of this the men started to get dressed and talked in hushed whispers as the exited the room. I heard everyone go downstairs, and it sounded like they all resumed their places around the table and started playing cards again.

After a couple of minutes I got up and walked into the bathroom to clean up, I looked at myself in the mirror and was greeted with a huge beaming smile.

Realizing my dress was still bunched up around my middle, I slipped it off and kicked it against the wall. Putting on my panties and a T-shirt I went downstairs and saw the men sitting around the table chatting.

Looking towards them, I resumed my position on the bar stool. After a few heartbeats Richard broke the ice by saying, "We had a great time Michele."

I smiled and replied, "So did I."

This caused smiles to quickly spread across the room as the men began gathering their winnings. Each one left some money in the center of the table and pocket whatever remained.

Looking at them, I asked, "What's that for?" pointing toward the pile.

Richard answered, "That's your tip."

Picking it up and counting, it was close to three hundred dollars.

"Guys", I said, "I can't take all this."

"Consider it a little investment for your future business."

I stood there thinking about it as they started heading toward the door. Stan stopped before the hallway and said, "Oh, we were talking about starting up another monthly game and were wondering if you'd like to continue on as hostess."

Slowly shaking my head I watched the four smiles suddenly turned into faces of disappointment. "Not sure I can wait a whole month, besides starting a business is very expensive," I replied smiling.

Reshbod
Reshbod
301 Followers
12