The Hot Blonde Neighbour Ch. 03

Story Info
Our favourite blonde collects her favor.
2.8k words
4.52
34.4k
16
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a long time I just stood there, transfixed, enjoying the fresh memories of the amazing fuck I'd just had. For a day or so I pretended to be studying, but actually I was daydreaming, about her perfect breasts, the taste of her pussy and the amazing sensations she gave me. I was also starting to realize that she was as much of a bitch as she was beautiful. My athletic, round ass neighbor was handsome but deadly. And I owed her a favor. Scary, uh?

But the favor was a fuck, which I admit it excited me more than a little. What could possibly go wrong with a fuck? It could go wrong in plenty of ways unfortunately, as my exhaustive "investigation" on the internet porn told me. Trying not to worry, I found refuge in Mathematical Analysis, which was difficult and boring, but safe.

Later the following day, she came to visit. Back from a run, she was soaking wet from head to toe. She had beads of sweat on her neck, on her chest, slowly dripping down her cleavage. It was unfair she could make hard so easily.

"Hi Matt, I am here to call in the favor you owe me." She said suggestively.

"Already?!" I exclaimed, both enthusiastic and scared at the same time.

"Yes, already. What's wrong, you seemed to like it last time." She leered.

"You mean... right now?!" I asked, a bit too enthusiastically.

"No, silly, not right now. Show up at my door at 9 PM tonight. Dress up, we are going to a party." She smirked.

"A party? Wha-" I didn't manage to finish the sentence that she had already left. She really had to stop doing that. "What the fuck can you possibly mean by that?!" I shouted after her but didn't get any reactions.

Trying not to think too far ahead, I went back to what I was actually supposed to be doing: studying for my exam, rather than fooling around with a taut ass bitch with an infuriating attitude.

An hour before the meeting, I showered and put my best clothes on, which were a pair of black jeans and an always fashionable "I am nerdy and I know it" t-shirt. I knew it wasn't exactly what she asked, but I hadn't packed for a party. After all, I was supposed to stay indoor for the entire week.

Anxious, I went to Mandy's door, which opened before I even had a chance to ring the bell. She wore a tight red mini dress, which showed off her cleavage and stopped at mid-thigh. It stuck to her body like a condom. Her only accessory was a small purse. I had another instant hard on, which my trousers did their best to hide. Remembering my promise to stop behaving like a creep, I forced myself to look up.

"Good job for not staring at my tits for too long." She giggled. I was glad my efforts were appreciated. "I try." I replied honestly.

"Is that the best you have to wear?" She asked incredulous, looking me up and down. "At least you brought that big cock of yours, didn't you?" She whispered into my ear, pressing her body next to mine, probing with her hand between my legs. "Yes, you did, good!" She smiled mischievously.

"A cab should be here at any minute." She said.

"Why are we going to a party? It doesn't look like the right place for a ... favor." I asked, looking for a clear explanation.

"Don't worry, just do what I say." The cab arrived few moments later. We jumped in. Clearly she wasn't going to tell me anything more, so I just sit there in silence, busy trying not to stare at her naked legs.

Few minutes later we arrived at a large mansion, pulsating with loud music. Of course if I did something like that at my house, my neighbors would flay me alive and use my skin for their brand new couch. Life is unfair. The place was packed with people. Some were dancing, some were just standing there with plastic cocktail glasses in their hands. Some were challenging one another in some sort of alcoholic competitions. None of it interested me in the slightest. I hated loud music, I loathed parties and I disliked too many people in the same space. I paid attention to the one thing I liked instead. The girls. Many attractive females in skimpy dresses sashayed around the place, with nice bottoms shaking in time with the music, bouncy breasts moving up and down. I'd never seen so many luscious bodies dressed to kill in a single place. I was overwhelmed by lustful desires. My big cock hardening, I shifted in my jeans trying to hide an embarrassing erection.

"Follow me" Mandy said walking toward the big house, saluting people as she went along without stopping. I walked behind her, pulled by the seductive swings of her well-rounded ass and athletic thighs, still occasionally distracted by sultry smiles and voluptuous bodies.

Once inside, she was greeted by a tall guy with the body of a footballer. I hated him already. "Didn't think you'd come." He said with a satisfied smile.

"Don't get too excited, I am just here for the party." Her icy cold tone of voice could freeze hell. Oh boy, I was going to enjoy this.

"Who's that? Your little brother?" He taunted her pointing at me.

"This is Matt, and he is not my brother. Don't get cocky because you look bigger: Matt is much bigger than you where it really counts." She retorted suggestively. I blushed in embarrassment but felt smug for once. She was indeed a bitch, but at least she was on my side.

She left without another word, leaving the jock dumbfounded. I followed her upstairs to the second floor. We walked into one of the empty bedrooms; she locked the room once inside.

"Get naked." She said without preamble.

"Do you want to have sex, here and now?!" I asked incredulous.

"So what?" She retorted. "If you don't want to join in, I can go ahead without you, you know." She added with a enticing look on her face, while she began to use her hands to rub her own body, slowly, seductively. She was clearly trying to provoke me. She squeezed her breasts in a circular motion then she tingled her nipples through the fabric. She wasn't wearing any bra again. My mind was still trying to resist her, trying to show that I wasn't just a sex toy, but my body was already reacting.

"I am not wearing panties tonight." She revealed mischievously. "Do you want to see?"

Very slowly she pulled up her dress from the bottom up, swinging her hips to facilitate the action. She was indeed not wearing any panties. Her sexy small little bush was in full view, her wet pussy glistening. She turned around and bent with her legs straight, parading her taut, well-rounded ass. The view of her sexy rear, fit legs and juicy pussy was too much for me to resist. My cock was painfully hard and throbbing. I took a step forward.

"Nope, get naked first." She said turning around.

I complied. I removed my t-shirt and jeans as if my life depended on it. My cock was so big and hard that my boxers couldn't contain it anymore. I removed those too. I was stark naked in front of her, when she ordered "Over the bed, lay down on your back." I obeyed.

She took a blindfold from her little purse and handed it over to me. "Put it on."

"What? Do we really need to do this?!" I complained loudly.

"Do you want to screw me, or not?" She challenged.

"All right..." I surrendered, placing the black blindfold over my eyes and tying it behind my head. I tried to cheat, leaving it slack and slightly off, but she adjusted it, making sure that was tight enough for me to be actually blind. Then she straddled me, stroking the shaft of my cock with her wet pussy. She kissed my chest, my neck, the back of my ears, producing waves of pleasures through my body.

Then she took my right hand in hers, pulling it over my head, stretching my arm. Suddenly and unexpectedly, she locked something metallic around my wrist. I pulled to no avail. The bitch had just handcuffed me to bed! Fuck! I thrashed in panic, but she shh'ed me, gently biting my earlobe. She went back to stroking my shaft with her hot wetness. Half of me wanted to scream and run, the other half wanted to fuck her so badly that didn't care anymore.

"Nothing to worry about." She whispered, while she handcuffed my other hand. I let her.

She turned around, still straddling me, I could feel her weight on the tip of my cock now, which only made it harder. She was stroking it in the most sensible spot, while she bent forward and tied my feet to the bed frame. I had never felt more horny. She moved again and placed something above my mouth. "Bite this, I don't want you to make too much noise." She said. Eager for a proper fuck, I took what felt like a ball of cloth into my mouth. I was gagged.

Instead of giving me the famous fuck I was waiting for, she climbed down the bed and said "Just wait here a minute, don't make a noise. I'll be back soon with a girlfriend, just go along with it."

The bitch! I protested but couldn't really produce any sensible words through the gag. "It is only going to take a minute, and you'll be screwed as promised." She left the room.

I was pretty sure that I was screwed, maybe not in the way she was suggesting. Scared, tied up, blindfolded and gagged, I waited there on the bed, trying to calm my nerves. Maybe she just wanted to fuck me together with a friend. That wouldn't be so bad, would it? The thought that one of the many gorgeous girls at party was about to enter the room, to see me fully exposed and fuck me hard was actually thrilling.

The door suddenly opened. "Oh my fuck! There is a naked guy in here!" A new voice cried out laughing. "Christ! This is like... like... a porn movie!" Another voice exclaimed. "He might be skinny but look at his dick!" It was two girls all right, but none of them was Mandy.

"It is so hard and ..."

"Big!" the second girl completed the first girl's sentence. "I have never seen such a big dick before!"

"I did and it was the best sex I had!" They both laughed hard. "Can he see us?"

"I don't think so..."

"He definitely can't see us."

"This is the best birthday gift ever!" The first girl giggled.

I didn't know what to think. Clearly something was up, I couldn't understand why Mandy set me up as a gift to the birthday girl, but after all a fuck was a fuck, right? I was so horny and thrilled by the two girls making suggestive comments about my hard cock, I just hoped that one of them chose to fuck me, instead of calling her friends and posting videos on facebook.

"I am gonna have some fun! Are you in?" the first girl asked her friend.

"Why not? This is too good to miss! But Steve cannot know about this, you understand?"

"Of course, silly! Who you think is gonna tell him?" They giggled.

"Lock the door."

One of the girls took my cock in her hand, feeling its full length, grasping its thick girth. "I'll go first" She said, desire in her voice. "I don't want you to use up my gift." They giggled.

After few moments I felt the wet mound of her pussy on my shaft. She adjusted herself on top of me and pushed down to engulf my fully erected cock. Her inside felt soaking wet but not as tight as Mandy had been. She moved up and down quickly, with forceful pushes, sticking my dick deep into herself with energy. She sped up her thrusts, her movements becoming frantic, her breath quick and labored. I lost my mind in lustful pleasures. She pistoned my dick in and out of her wet pussy, faster and harder, putting all her weight into it, until she cried out a groan of pleasure. "Fuuuuuck!" She screamed, arching her back, pushing my cock even deeper into her. She quivered, releasing hot fluids over me. She was shaking with weaves of pleasure.

Panting, she pulled herself up, releasing me. I was worried I couldn't handle two girls in one night but surprisingly I still had some energy left in me.

The second girl came up and grasped my cock, still wet with warm womanly fluids. She pressed it down her sex. She was extremely tight, I couldn't possibly fit in her, could I?

"Oh my God, it's enormous!" She exclaimed, fear and lust tingeing her voice.

"Come on girl, don't be a sissy!" Her friend encouraged her.

Slowly she dropped all the way down, taking a good part of my cock into her, filling her little pussy completely.

"Good girl!" Her friend cheered her on.

Slowly but steadily she slid up and down my shaft, just few inches each time, crying out wails of pleasure. She was cleaving herself with my strong cock. The feeling was absolutely amazing. In just a couple of strokes, she sent me to heaven. I wasn't going to last long.

"This is so good!" She moaned, while she probed the rest of my large cock with her hand.

I was so close to the climax, when the door opened and Mandy exclaimed "Gotcha!"

Everybody stood still for a second, then many things happened all at the same time.

"Shit! The door was locked!" The birthday girl shouted.

"Julie?" A male voice asked. I recognized it as the same guy Mandy and I previously met at the party.

"I can explain" Babbled the girl with my cock into her, removing herself from me.

That was the final thrust I needed. As my dick was freed, still swinging in mid-air, I came, splurting loads of cum upward. I'd just had one of the most intense orgasms I would ever have. Later I was told that I came all over the front of her black satin dress, which she hadn't bother to take off before fucking me.

Mandy started laughing raucously and uncontrollably.

"Nasty whore, it's over!" The guy screamed and left. The girl sobbed and whimpered.

"Well played, Mandy. I have to admit it was a great birthday present." The birthday girl acknowledged. "Julie, come with me, I'll give you one of my dresses, you don't want to walk around like that."

Alone with Mandy, she finally untied me, removed the handcuffs and the cloth she used as gaggle. I spit and coughed a few times.

"Good job, Matt!" She giggled. "You should have seen her expression when you cummed all over her dress! Priceless! This went much better than I thought!"

After the orgasmic bliss, I was regaining consciousness. That might have been the best sex I had ever had, but I was still pissed off for the way she'd used me. "What did you have planned exactly?! You used me as if I was your fucking vibrator!"

"Few days ago I found out that Steve, my boyfriend at the time, was cheating on me with Julie. When I confronted him about it, we fought and he left me for that whore. I wanted to show Steve that his new girlfriend is a real slut. I just had to stage an appropriate situation." She explained.

"Besides, a fuck in exchange for a favor, remember? You simply hold up your part of the deal. It is not like you didn't enjoy it." She added, winking at me.

"You deceived me and you know it." I insisted.

"It's not my fault if you are gullible." She said.

"I think you should make this even." I pressed the advantage.

"What are you proposing?" She asked.

"I get to fuck you one more time, as compensation for your wrongdoing." I suggested.

"I don't admit to any wrongdoing, but for the sake of keeping things friendly, I accept. Tomorrow, my place." She replied.

"Deal."

We shook hands. Before going our separate ways, I asked, curious. "How did you know she would fuck me?"

"She really is a slut, and her friend, Alice, even more so. She encourages her. Together they are an unstoppable pair of sex addicted cows. I knew that if they felt confident enough that nobody was going to find out, they would screw that big dick of yours shamelessly." She explained.

"But I wasn't sure that you would last long enough to fuck them both." She confessed. "I am glad I was wrong to doubt you." She said with an amused expression on her face.

To be continued...