The Hot Goodbye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happyalex
happyalex
227 Followers

"Oh," Sophie yelped in surprise, as cool lubricant hit her crack and slowly trickled down her perineum.

Though, fully occupied and concentrating on giving an all star blowjob, she didn't think much about it. Nico's attention, however, was caught by the new development, and he watched in awe as his friend proceeded to lubricate a chrome butt plug. Which, when held reverently in the air, reflected the flickering candlelight like a holy object.

Alex winked at his accomplice before placing the tip at his wife's clenched star. Running a reassuring hand over her unblemished cheeks, soothing and settling them like you would a horse before mounting. And to her credit, she accepted her first ever anal toy like a seasoned porn star, not even coming up for breath as the phallic object was gradually forced in.

"That's it baby, it's almost there...just relax a little more," he coached.

Mesmerized by how she was stretching to accept the widest part. Mesmerized by how, after it finally broke through, her sphincter immediately sealed around the thin tail, gobbling up the fat head, leaving only the jeweled end as evidence that there was anything lodged inside.

"Putain!" Sophie cried out, filling with cold hard metal.

If he had any doubts before, Nico now appreciated what a first-class slut he had at his disposal. And something in him snapped. With little reservation or concern, he scrunched the blonde's hair tightly and began to pump more viciously. Fucking her face, loving what a hussy she looked like as saliva poured out around his angry shaft.

That neither husband nor wife protested was mind blowing. His own Leticia would never have let him be so rough. Although, the thought immediately made him laugh. Of everything that was happening, that was the one thing that Leticia would have objected to! Because otherwise it was so common for her to dress like a VIP escort, dance like a stripper, masturbate in public, and then blow another man whilst taking a butt plug! She was such a prude that Nico wasn't even sure she had ever gone commando. Which is why he occasionally strayed...because life was too short to be so repressed.

Horny and hungry, Alex decided it was time for a barbecue. He pressed on Sophie's curved back to coax her rear higher. Then, with a few disrespectful slaps for good measure, he lined up, grabbed her hips, and thrust aggressively, without a second thought for her comfort. Pumping hard against the tightness, prying her open, forcing her love tunnel to yield, relishing the friction as it tugged his foreskin back and forth. And in no time his thighs were slapping against her sweaty skin, pussy farts testifying to the harshness of the treatment. Nico so close that they could high five with ease.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh," came her grunts and gurgles as she was savagely spit roast.

It was overwhelming, and the vibrations resonating down her throat were the last straw for Nico.

"I'm going to cum," he warned.

But Sophie didn't flinch. Leaving Alex to stare in disbelief as his friend emptied into her virgin mouth. She had never let him do that before, and there she was, swallowing another man's seed! His emotions swirled in confusion, anger and jealousy. But these were all trumped by a sudden craving. A need to punish her newly christened cum bank of a mouth.

"What are you doing? Please...don't stop..." she pleaded, looking over her shoulder in frustration, gooey driblets on her chin.

"Later," he reassured, pulling her into a sitting position.

"But right now I'm pissed off. I can't believe you let someone else cum in your mouth before me," he growled, standing over her like a teacher scolding a disobedient student.

"C'était un accident," she cowed, "I'm sorry."

"Well, it's too late for that now!" he barked, impatiently manhandling her. "How do you think I feel? Denied all these years...only to watch you do someone else first!"

And as he spoke he forced her shoulders down so that she was lying flat on her back, draped over the sofa, legs on Nico and her shoulders perched precariously on the edge.

"I've wanted to cum inside this pretty mouth for a long time," he continued, kneeling in front of her inverted face, "and this time I will not be denied."

Saying this, he grabbed the back of her dangling head with one hand and his slick cock with the other. Smacking and rubbing it against her smeared lips like she was a twenty-dollar hooker, before pushing inside.

"Oh...fuck yes!" he gasped, filling the cumslut's wind pipe.

While this was happening, Nico couldn't resist spreading Sophie's sensual thighs and peeling her engorged folds apart. Spellbound by the sticky strings of white that laced the entrance of her enraged pink vagina. Thanking God for creating such an incredible woman. Ruing the fact that he was no longer hard. Plunging two fingers inside and rolling her cute little clit.

Sophie strained under the onslaught. Light headed and lacking oxygen, all she could think about was trying not to gag or suffocate under her husband's oral assault. She wanted it to stop, but accepted that on some level she deserved it, maybe even welcomed it. Fortunately for her it wasn't going to last long. And besides, a second orgasm was building again thanks to Nico's handiwork.

"Get ready baby...here...it...comes..." Alex grunted.

Almost blacking out in the ecstasy as the massive first spurt was painfully unleashed. Blasting down her throat. Looking down. Revelling in how dirty it was to be pumping his wife's oral cavity full of cum. Finally understanding what he had been missing all these years, and vowing that she would be making up for lost time. Until, fully spent, he pulled out and slowly regained his senses.

"OK...that's enough Nico " Alex panted, coming down from his high. "I suggest you take your fingers out of my wife."

Still unsure about etiquette, Nico suddenly felt a rush of embarrassment. Had he gone too far? Caught as he was with his fingers in more than the proverbial cookie jar.

"Don't worry," Alex smiled, seeing the concerned expression. "I just think it would be safer if we filled her up in the bedroom."

And he nodded towards the corridor, conscious that Leticia might catch them at any moment, conscious that they had already pushed their luck. Which is when it dawned on him that the curtains had been open the whole time. Sparing a moment, he glanced out the window, secretly hoping that an anonymous neighbor had been watching the depravity.

Dazed, confused, and desperate to climax again, Sophie allowed herself to be pulled up and guided down the corridor. Bodily fluids tricking down inner thighs. Mind blank. Thinking of nothing beyond the carnal hunger that still needed to be satisfied.

Nico happily followed, wood hardening as he drooled over the sexy naked ass swaying in front of him. The bare skin contrasting erotically against the black of the hiked dress and sheer stockings, and the sparkling jewel playing hide and seek between her cheeks. Consumed by the need to fuck the exquisite cunt in front of him, he didn't even spare a thought for the office door as it passed.

Once inside the well-lit bedroom, Alex closed and locked the door, squinting to adjust to the bright space. It wasn't nearly as romantic as the living room had been. In fact, the way the designer bed was illuminated, it could have been the set of an X-Art episode...or better yet...a Tushy episode. But, shedding their clothes in a hurry, Nico and Sophie were too horny to care about ambiance. They would have fucked in front of a live studio audience if they had to. Which was ironic.

"Any objection?" Alex asked, setting up his iPhone to record, and opening the curtains.

Neither of them said anything as Nico scooted onto the bed and Sophie climbed on top. Her cute breasts jiggling as she propped herself above him and aimed his rock-hard penis.

"Ohh...Oui," they cried out in unison as she impaled herself.

Both of them had secretly imagined this moment before, and it was finally happening. Nico felt like he was having an out of body experience as he watched the gorgeous nymph lean back and rock her hips, squeezing his cock with her tight French cunt, blonde strands tumbling chaotically around her beautiful face. He reached forward and spread her small pussy lips, loving how they stretched.

Elation surged through Sophie's body with each trust. He wasn't quite Ben, but definitely bigger than Alex. Groaning loudly, everything beyond her own sexual needs melted away, and for a moment she even forgot her husband was standing there, recording her promiscuity in 4k. But that soon changed, as he pressed against her shoulder blades, forcing her to lean forward so that he could unceremoniously yank the butt plug out. Leaving her gaping backdoor empty, ready to be filled again.

"Both of you hold still for a second, it's time for the grand finale," Alex announced, squirting lube into the little black hole and coating his recovered hard-on.

But it was impossible for them to stop moving completely, as that would have meant an end to the wonderful fucking sensations. And wrapped up in the moment, Sophie in particular was too far gone to fully register what was happening around her. The bed springs giving way. The body moving into position behind. The projectile zeroing in on her defenseless rear.

"Aaaah..." she cried out, hips shirking to avoid the unexpected stab of pain.

"Help me hold her," Alex urged Nico.

And, deaf to her discomfort, the tag team pinned Sophie's incredible body in place so that her ass could be forcibly penetrated. Bestowing membership to the exclusive dp club in the process.

"Ow...please..ow...non...pas...plus!" she babbled incoherently.

But it was no use. Her fate was sealed. Having admitted her to the club, the men intended to get their dues.

"Yes...that's it baby...you love it up the ass now." Alex barked triumphantly. "And you love taking two cocks at once..."

"Mon Dieu..." she whimpered, a tear rolling down her cheek.

It was the most sexually intense experience of her life. Millions of nerve endings firing simultaneously in a mixture of pleasure and pain that was unlike anything she had ever encountered. Wanting it to stop, but wanting it to continue even more.

And as the threesome settled into a rhythm, the room filled with the sound and smell of sex. Sweaty bodies rubbing and bumping against each another. The grunts and groans of animals in heat, saturating the pungent air. Naked except for the black stockings, Sophie felt like a whore sandwiched between clients. Alex fucking her ass from above as Nico pumped her pussy from below. Neither caring how she felt as they used her with abandon.

But it didn't matter. She loved how liberating it felt to be their fuck doll. To let go of everything and be at one with her body. To not think beyond the next millisecond of pure joy. The world disappearing in a moment of absolute clarity and perfection. Shaking and shuddering uncontrollably as a euphoric explosion ripped through her core.

Suddenly tighter than a virgin, she squeezed the cocks lodged inside without mercy. Sending them to nirvana as they thrust against the almost painful friction. Maximising their own pleasure. Burying themselves up to the hilt to unleash a epic flood deep inside.

And there they remained, intertwined, spent, and rapturous. Until Alex pulled out and helped his exhausted wife off Nico. Both her messy holes oozing white.

"You better shower," he suggested to Nico with a satisfied smirk.

After all, Leticia was still sleeping down the hall.

happyalex
happyalex
227 Followers
12