The Hot Stripper

Story Info
She works out her frustration with you.
1.2k words
3.74
38.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk past you getting more and more irritated as you sit there watching me clean. I drop a magazine on the coffee table making sure I do it loudly to get your attention away from the TV but getting no reaction. I think to myself time to change my tactics here so I walk up you lifting my shirt up just to the navel. I ask you "Hon can you help me? " as I lift my shirt up more till my breasts are just starting to peek out from under.

You ask me "what do you need help with Hon"? as you give me a wink and a smile from the corner of your mouth. Well, Hon IM not going to tell you I want you to guess. I take the remote from your hands and shut the TV off and turn on the radio Rod Stewart is singing "hot legs ." I start moving my hips to the music slowly inching my shirt up then letting it fall down again and start to inch it back up again till it gets to my nipples.

I'm not wearing a bra so you see just a quick peek before I turn my back to you and slowly pull my shirt over my head as my hair falls down my back it sends shivers down my body and making my nipples hard. I turn back around to face you and am still moving my hips I take my shirt and toss it to you.

You miss catching it your eyes are fixed on my breasts. I move up to you and stand over your legs I pick up my shirt that landed in your lap and put it behind my back and hold it an end in each hand and move my shoulders causing my breasts to bounce and making you smile. You reach out to touch them and I drop the shirt and smack your hand I shake my finger no at you and tell you no, no not yet.

I lift my skirt and ask you to help take my panties off as you pull them down you try to sneak a feel but I lift your head up so you can see me and shake my head no. my panties fall to the floor and I kick them to the side. I back up from you I put my hands on my hips and move them I start to roll my shoulders. I unbutton my skirt and while shaking my hips and very slowly pull off my skirt I toss it across the room.

I look at you sitting there smiling and you stick your tongue out at me I tell you" if you stick it out you better be able to use it ." Instead of answering you motion for me to go to you but I don't I turn my back to you and bend over giving you more then an eyeful. I stand back up slowly and running my fingers up my legs as I go from my ankles up to my hips as I turn to face you I move them across my stomach up to my breasts and tracing my nipples.

You stand up and take your pants off and sit back down I can see your hard cock and my mouth waters for it. I move over to you and put one leg up on the arm rest of the chair I run a finger from my knee to my inner thigh to my lips and part them. with my free hand I motion for you to come closer you do as I ask and then you stick out your tongue.

You lick my pussy very gently running your tongue back and forth from the hole to the clit teasing me so much. I put my hand on your head and hold it there not letting go I moan softly as your are making me feel so damn good. You put a finger inside my pussy as you start to suck on my clit it feels so good my legs start to feel weak. As my pleasure increases I run my fingers through your hair pulling a bit too hard on it as I hear you say "ouch."

I move your head back and put my leg down I take one finger and put it under your chin and lead you to the bedroom by the chin. I push you back onto the bed and put my fingers to my lips and tell you "hush" I ask you to move to the top of the bed and when you do I get on the bed on my knees and scoot up to you. I take your hard cock I'm my hands and stroke it a bit I put my lips on it and kiss it all over softly.

I tilt my head to the side and move my hair off to the side it lands on your leg and tickles you and you start to laugh holding your hand over your mouth remembering I asked you to "hush." I look up at your face as I start to lick your cock up and down and tease the tip of it with my tongue I see you smiling.

I start to suck it and squeeze your balls as I do I hear you grunt and groan and I feel you playing with my hair. I suck faster and harder stopping once in a while to lick and tease it. You reach down and pull me up so I'm over you with my legs spread over you still on my knees. I feel your finger start massaging my clit and your tongue going in and out of my wet pussy fast and hard.

I start to moan your making me feel so good I tell you "don't stop," I keep sucking hard when I get to the tip I nibble gently I feel one of your hands go between us and feel you pinching my nipples you know how very much I love it. You stick a finger in my pussy and start sucking on my clit each time your finger goes in deeper and my legs are getting weak as you are bringing me to cum yet again you I tell "oh my God don't stop baby."

I can tell your ready to cum but you push me off of you and ask me to lay on my back and I do. You position yourself over me on your knees over my ribs. I push my breasts together and you start to fuck them each time your cock comes near my face I lick it. You start moving faster moaning loudly as you do I see your cum squirt out and feel it hitting my breasts and face.

I try to catch some in my mouth I take my fingers and rub over the cum that landed on my face and lick and suck it off of them. You get off from on top of me and lay next to me I can hear your fast breathing as you lean over and kiss me good night.