The Hot Tub

Story Info
Asain wife meets Latin lover.
1.5k words
3.93
52.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve_x
Steve_x
5 Followers

Steve watched as Jessica tied the top of her bikini. He had just bought it for her and remembered how she had attracted the eyes of all the male, and a few female customers, when she had tried it on in the store. It was white in color and made of a very thin fabric, accentuating her tanned Asian skin very well. The top was very low cut and barely covered her ample breast. Her nipples pushed against the thin fabric, causing a significant rise in Steve's own sexual thoughts. The bottom of the suit was made of the same material as the top and tied on the sides. Jessica had joked about how easy it would be for someone to remove it.

Steve had bought the suit for Jessica as a way to apologize for the previous evening. Hoping it would put her in a better mood towards him. She had been giving him the cold shoulder ever since the club. They were on there vacation and this was supposed to be a happy time.

It all started the night before at a club on the strip. Jessica wore a very revealing short black skirt and a white blouse. Steve had convinced her not to wear any panties or bra, and the aurora of her nipples could be discerned through the thin material of her blouse. Jessica had been the perfect picture of an Oriental Goddess, and received many admiring glances. There was no doubt of this as events in the club would later prove.

Shortly after arriving at the club Steve had gone to get drinks. The line was very long and it took quite a bit longer than he had anticipated. Upon his return he was surprised to see a tall Latin gentleman had joined Jessica. He was very muscular and well dressed.

Jessica had once told him that she had a fantasy of being seduced by a Latin guy, and this guy appeared to be trying to fulfill it. He was totally engrossed in her and had his arm around her with is body pressed close to hers. He was so engrossed in Jessica that he totally missed Steve's return to the table. Jessica did not though and quickly slid away from the guy, returning her hands to the tabletop. It had not occurred to Steve until just then, but what they had been doing under the table made him quite curious.

As Steve sat down the gentleman began fidgeting in his seat. Clearly nervous as Jessica introduced Steve as her husband. The Guys name was Tony and his nervousness was quickly replaced with shock at Steve's friendly attitude and invitation to stay.


As the evening continued it was plain to Steve that Jessica was clearly enamored with Tony, and it seemed the more she imbibed the more open she was about it. Tony seemed fully aware of the situation and was taking complete advantage of Jessica's inebriation. Steve had seen his hands find Jessica's breast on more than one occasion as they danced across the floor.

Steve supposed he should be jealous and wondered if he should say something. He looked over at the two just in time to see Jessica pushing her tongue down Tony's throat. Tony had slid his hands up Jessica's blouse and was fondling her breast, rolling her nipples around in small circles. Jessica's top was now completely up over her breast. Her naked nipples only protected by Tony's touch. The two had gathered quite an audience as the song ended and an embarrassed Jessica looked around and quickly returned to the table.

Tony excused himself to utilize the restroom. Steve wondered what kind of relief he really needed knowing Jessica must have left him very needy. Steve looked at Jessica not knowing what to say. Interestingly enough he had found Jessica's little display strangely erotic and wished she would continue.

Ever since Jessica had confessed her fantasy to Steve he had entertained his own fantasy of watching her service a well off Latin gentleman. He had mentioned it to her once, but she rebuked him saying "He must not love her very much. "Did not he know the deference between fantasy and reality."

Steve had decided to broach the subject again, but was interrupted by Jessica who stated she was tired and wanted to go home. Steve looked over his shoulder as he followed Jessica out of the club. Tony was just returning from the restroom and was clearly confused by there sudden departure. Steve could only look at him and shrug his shoulders as they walked out the door.

Steve slipped back to reality as he heard Jessica say she was going to the hot tub to try out her new suit. Steve asked her if she wanted him to come, but Jessica snapped back "No; I just want to be alone."

Steve wondered what he could do to make things better as the door closed behind her. The smell of her perfume was still in the air as he laid down on the bed for a short nap.

Upon awakening Steve saw things in a much more positive light and decided he would take Jessica out to dinner. A quick look around the room revealed that she had not yet returned from the hot tub. Steve quickly put on his on trunks and headed for the hotel hot tub.

Steve was lost in his own thought of his sexy Asian wife upon arriving at the pool area. As he rounded the corner her heard obvious moans of pleasure coming from the area of the hot tub. He slowed his walk as he approached the ivy-covered trellis surrounding the hot tub.

Peering through the trellis Steve saw three young Latin guys sitting around the pool. He recognized one of the guys as Tony from the night before. Tony was in the throes of passion and had his hands wrapped around a brunette head buried between his legs. The other two guys not to be out done were running their hands over the young lady enjoying the curves of her body.

Suddenly Tony screamed that he was cumming and Steve saw the young ladies head bucking between his legs. Steve watched, jealously, as the young lady continued milking Tony's cock for every drop of its precious contents.

Steve briefly wondered what had happened to Jessica as he voyeuristically watched the action before him. A few seconds later his question was answered as the three men re-positioned the young lady. Steve gasped as Jessica's head came into view, her face still covered with the glaze of Tony's cum. His shock quickly turned to deviant sexual arousal as he saw what the three guys had in store for Jessica.

They quickly removed her bikini, unceremoniously tearing it from her body. One of the three men changed places with Tony. As Jessica obediently wrapped her lips around his huge Latin cock the second guy roughly forced his cock deep into Jessica's oriental cunt, telling her he was going to fuck her like her husband never could. Jessica gasped with pleasure or pain, Steve couldn't tell which, but whatever it was she was pumping her pussy against his hard cock like she never had with him.

Tony then came over and gently entered Jessica's ass. Steve choked at the size of his wife's Latin lovers huge cock, as it slid into Jessica's virgin ass. The three guys had Jessica spread like an erotic Oriental slut, filling all of her holes at once.

Jessica's legs were spread wide and Steve could see her pink pussy being stretched by the magnificent shaft pushing its way into her. Steve had never seen Jessica like this before she was in total submission to the three men. Letting them use her tight little Asian body in whatever slutty way they wanted.

All three of them were moaning with the pleasure of fucking her holes and traded positions several times. Steve couldn't tell which hole Jessica enjoyed having filled the most but new she was in incredible ecstasy. Each time they traded places they would tell her what a little yellow slut she was and how she was their bitch and had to do what they wanted. Each time one of the Huge Latin cocks entered Jessica's cunt she would scream "fuck me, I'm your bitch, Oh fuck me, make me your whore."

Jessica began to moan that she was cumming and Steve watched as the three guys pumped their spunk down Jessica's throat and over her body, Covering her Bare tits, stomach and ass with their white milk. As Steve silently slipped away Jessica was going from guy to guy. Wrapping her soft lips around their hard tools ensuring that she had received all the milky liquid they had to offer.

Back in the room Steve returned to the bed and was feigning sleep upon Jessica's arrival. He asked if she had enjoyed her time in the hot tub as Jessica approached him. She shook her head yes as she softly kissed his lips saying, "she was sorry that she had been such a bitch and that everything would be fine now. The hot tub had been so relaxing that she might have it do it every day."

Steve_x
Steve_x
5 Followers