The Hot Tub

Story Info
She can hear you breath.
971 words
4.38
12.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're sitting in the hot tub, kids around, all having fun, warm water splashing around the kids and us. We're sitting near each other, our bodies touching under water. Each slight touch causing chills to pass through us. I sit close enough to you so that when I turn my head my hair rubs on your shoulder. The kids think this is funny, long blonde hair attached to your shoulder. We both laugh at their amusement. Your hand reaches up to move my hair off of your shoulder; electricity rushes through my body at the touch of your hand.

I'm hoping the kids tire out soon so that I can have you alone in here. It's been a long day for them, skiing like little pros all day long; they should be tired by now. One at a time they haul their bodies out of the tub, claiming they are tired and heading off to bed. We give them a few minutes to settle in, wait for the lights to turn out. It's our time now, just the two of us.... out in the hot tub.... darkness.... no one around. Finally, we're alone. The kids are asleep. Not a person in sight, not even a house close by. It's quiet, so much so, I can hear you breath.

I love teasing you. I slip to the middle of the hot tub and let myself slide between your legs. I inch back toward you slowly, my head resting on your shoulder. My bum gently rubbing against your cock. Ahhh, I see that you are already a little excited too. I can feel it. MMMMMM, that hardness between your legs rubbing against me.

Your shoulders and up are above water.... enjoying the mixture of hot water and cold air. You motion for me to come closer to you. I tickle the hair under your arm as I move nearer to your body. I let the water carry me, my leg moving over your lap, sitting over you as I would a horse. I let my body settle down in your lap, my knees apart, feeling you between them. Your kisses arouse me. Deep hungry kisses.... kisses wanting more and more. Your lips are like the softest petals, enveloping mine so that it makes my head spin as though I had several glasses of wine. Our bodies are moving against each other.... just waiting...waiting and knowing what is to come.... soon.

My lips move away from your hungry lips, you moan with displeasure until my lips touch your neck then you again sigh.... pleasurably. Passion, kisses of passion surround your neck. The kisses come up to your ear where my tongue sweeps inside of your ear, sending shivers down your spine. My lips tug on your earlobe, tasting the water from the tub. You hear me whisper to you, "I love you so much, make love to me now. My love, love me now. Make love to me like only you know how.”

Oh, how hard you are for me. I love feeling your hardness against me, letting me know how much you want me. You pull the straps of my bathing suit down, kisses following the path. Your lips tease my nipples as you reach farther down to remove the suit from my body. Your hands linger on my butt...a little squeeze since the water won't allow the light slap you were hoping for. I'm naked against you. I want you the same. I want to feel your naked body tight against me. My hands slip underwater and slide off your trunks.

My fingers flirt with your hard cock. They slide up and down like a ring on a finger. Tighter they get, pushing upwards. Then back down. I ask you, "You like this?" You moan..."Yes!" I move the outer skin of your cock upward and downward; the veins stand out against my hand. Pure pleasure.

With your cock as a lever I rise upward in the water and settle down upon your member as you enter my pulsating pussy. You are as ready as I have ever seen. Oh my darling you are in heat and I shall do my level best to satisfy that animal hunger. Your hands hold my butt pulling me downward on my cock. Your arms encircle my neck and our mouths meld into one. Tongues dueling, bodies bouncing, my breasts flapping on the water in a sexual rhythm. Bouncing around, you slip off the seat and we bob awkwardly in the tub. Our lips part as you begin to laugh at our predicament.

Quickly you push my back against the edge of the tub standing as my legs wrap around your waist. You pump your cock fast and hard into my pussy again and again. My eyes just sparkling, daring you to go faster. The smile on your face lets me know you will, as my body moves against the resistance of the water. In and out, two slow strokes and one hard fast one. Our bodies tense as we begin to feel the spasm form. Hold back as long as you can...and then the explosion. The water forms waves as your balls empty themselves into me. Bits of our love juices float to the surface while we try to empty ourselves of the last drop.

My wet hair is getting in your face and you brush it behind my ears. Kissing you again and again. Feeling myself holding you so close not ever wanting to release you. My legs turn you loose and you turn me on my back supporting me with your hands and walk me around the hot tub. The cold air against your back causes you to squat as you move me about in the water. My sweet baby...how wonderful you are!