The Hotel

Story Info
A candlelight... dinner.
2.2k words
4.45
19.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The streets of Menzoberranzan were busy as usual with drow, merchants peddling funguses, weapons, and other pottery and wares. The early market hustle and bustle parted for the two kender, speaking in hushed voices. They were curious about the colors of the female's battle armor, and the jingling of the bells covering it. They were only slightly less intrigued by the male cloaked in black following her, wielding a quarterstaff of polished walnut. Nobody barred their way as they went into the Black Dragon Inn, located just one block from the gates to the castle.

The drow behind a counter, scowling, looked at the two entering his establishment. In a very tense voice, dripping with malice, he spoke in elven to the security personnel flanking the door. The two elves, large for their race, moved in, but were cut short by a feminine voice. She spoke the tongue as well as if she had been raised by them, ordering the two not to lay a finger upon her. She looked up at the innkeeper, and spoke in flawless drow. "I am Mithrell Kendermore, and I will be staying in this hotel."

The clerk looked at her in surprise a moment, then reclined in his chair in an easy position, of one used to being in power. He spoke easily, with an accent that indicated him a distant relative of the House of Do'Urden. "And how exactly do you plan to pay for this?" At this, the black robed guard trailing her, apparently also easy with the tongue, stepped forward. He brought forth a small satchel of black velvet and handed it to Mithrell. She took it and turned it upside down, revealing a king's ransom in platinum doubloons. Mithrell giggled as she almost saw the pieces reflected in the greedy owner's eyes.

"I assure you, lord innkeeper, that we have enough to pay for this." He stammered to the bellboy, who ran forward wearing the typical gaudy uniform of red and yellow, with twin rows of brass buttons running down the chest. He guided them to the best room in the inn, at the very back. He threw open the doors of carved mahogany doors, and ushered them inside. Mithrell smiled at the room. It was very spacious, almost like being in a mansion of their own. A stove sat in the corner, and an oaken table sat in the middle of the room, large enough for a dozen people to sit comfortably around. Adamante turned to the bellboy, his black robes flowing, and bowed him out. As he closed the doors, Mithrell flopped down on the bed.

Adamante set to preparing lunch as Mithrell polished her battle armor, humming softly to herself. Almost an hour had passed, and she did not notice until the enticing aroma of jasmine-scent candles filled her senses. She looked up to see Adamante smiling, dressed in dress robes of black. He bowed to her and pulled her chair out for her to seat. She gave him a peck on the cheek before sitting, and watched him sit next to her. They talked as they ate the remaining venison from last night's kill, speaking of the looks on the faces of the populace at seeing such a bright and cheery kender enter their stronghold.

As they finished, Mithrell reclined in her chair as Adamante took care of the dishes. When he returned, he tripped and fell against the table, which shook one of the candles loose. It fell to the edge of the table with a soft thud, and Mithrell gasped as a droplet of wax his her bare calf. Adamante looked up to apologize, and noticed something about her... a quickening of her breath and a flush adorning her skin. He smiled to himself as he set the candle back up and lit it again, also lighting a third candle smelling of cinnamon. He pushed the candles aside and looked to her, watching her peel the cooling wax from her flesh. She looked into his eyes, and blushed furiously at what she saw there.

He left her alone for a while, while he washed the dishes. She played absently with the wax she peeled from her skin, humming to herself, and did not notice Adamante sneaking up behind her. She did not feel him slip beneath the table and attach lengths of silken rope to the legs. She only noticed when suddenly he grabbed her neck, putting a paralyzing nerve pinch on her shoulder. She stood limp, unable to react, as he placed her on the tabletop and bound her hand and foot to the legs of the table. When sensation finally returned, she pulled at the bonds, then slumped back as she realized that she would not be able to break them. She watched him walk around the table, observing her heightened breathing and the crimson her face and neck were turning. He draw a long knife from his belt, and she shivered with it touched her belly.

She felt the tip slide up her body, drawing a thin line of blood while at the same time it tore through her travel tunic. A quick motion to either shoulder, and he laid open the front of it to his eyes. He pulled at the material, and it slipped form her body with ease. He grinned evilly as he did the same to her legs, sliding the dagger first down the outside of her left leg then up the outside of her right. He reached between her thighs, pinching her sex roughly before yanking the cut leather from her. She lay nude on the table before him, her bright violet eyes watching him, her breathing rapid and shallow, her chest, neck, and face flushed with desire. She watched him as he jumped onto the table, and kneel between her legs. "Don't say a word, m'Lady, or I will leave you like this for the drow to find and use as they wish."

She knew what the dark elves liked doing with bound and helpless females... she clamped her mouth shut and nodded. He smiled and lowered his face to her sex, breathing cool air on her heated flesh. She watched him reach into his belt and pull a vicious-looking dagger from a concealed scabbard. He slammed the dagger flat against the table, and she heard the metal snap as she flinched. He held up the dagger once more, the blade gone from it, and now holding a polished handle of maple wood. She felt him trail the cold metal pommel, rounded to make it easy to hold, down the valley of her breasts, across her tight belly. She moaned softly when it touched her sex, then shivered as she felt it move lower still. She lifted her hips at his unspoken command, and nodded bleakly as he pressed it against her rosebud, then pushed inside.

Just as the plant had done in the tunnel to the city, she felt her ass being penetrated roughly. She moaned in pleasure as she felt the crossguard press against the flesh of her curvaceous rear end. closed her eyes, breathing heavily at the sensation, and cried out suddenly as she felt another item being pushed into her sex. She looked to see the handle of a bullwhip being forced into her, Adamante's eyes upon hers, a crazed lust filling them. She quaked as it filled her, until the knotted end pressed against her cervix.

He wound the trailing end of the whip around her hips and thighs, binding it inside her in a harness-style rope lock inside her. She watched him leave her then, go behind her, leave her alone with her trickling sex, her pleasantly stretched ass, and her own heat before she saw a length of silk being drawn over her eyes. She closed them as it was tied behind her head, binding her eyes shut. She heard rustling around her, and she shivered in anticipation, then silence. Suddenly, she screamed.

A sizzling drop of wax dripped from the candle in Adamante's hand onto the exposed curve of her left breast. She moaned, her flesh burning pleasantly, and she cried out again as another drop hit her right. Soon, she was moaning, jumping slightly each time a new drop hit her mounds of flesh. She felt the skin being drawn tight under the shrinking wax, making her nipples agonizingly hard. She silently prayed he would not find them, but another voice inside her was telling her that she would like it. After a moment, the drops stopped, and she felt his breath warm her ear. "m'Lady, do try to remain quiet..."

She gulped and nodded, bracing herself. She bit her lip, drawing blood, as the first bolt of pain lanced through both nipples simultaneously, the wax dribbling in swift drops onto the rosy nubbins. She slackened in her bonds as the wax cooled, tightening her nipples in an exotic soft clamp. He sighed softly in pleasure as he regarded his work, then she felt his shadow looming over her. She could smell his cock inches from her as wax trailed lightly down her front. She quivered in both anticipation and fear as he stopped just short of her mound.

Another short pause, and she felt the cold touch of steel to her pubis. He whispered, 'don't move," before drawing the razor-sharp blade across her mound. The lush curls that grew there fell away as he groomed her there, starting with the fleshy mound before moving down. She felt her sex moisten, adding lubrication to the blades as it pulled down the right side of her, leaving the flesh there chilled and very smooth. She bit her lip as it drew up the left side. An agonizingly delicate breath of air upon her, and the last curls were swept away.

He felt his hands undoing the whip and pull it from her, then set it aside. She whispered softly, "no, please... don't..." He smiled as he knelt between her legs, the begging half-heard, drowned out in the lust for him to continue. He took the hood of her clit and drew it up with two fingers, exposing the sensitive nub. She screamed loudly, unable to help herself, as the first drops hit the flesh. A minute passed, wax hitting at swift intervals on and around the burning nubbin of her desire, before he finally stopped. She felt it begin to swell as the wax cooled, locking it in place. She was dimly aware of him releasing the hood back to cover it, and she heard him blow out the candles.

His weight was released from her, and he looked deeply into her blindfolded eyes. He smiled as he reached down, placing the length of his manhood against the opening of her sex. She moaned, her hips bucking upwards as he slid home, claiming her body in one long stroke. He began to thrust in her slowly, then with building speed as she thrashed her head from side to side in ecstasy.

She soon realized, in one sudden burst of thought, why he had encased her clit in wax. The combination of the lust of his rigid cock filing her again and again, combined with the lack of sensation to her clitoris was driving her insane. She bucked hard against his thrusts, trying to stimulate herself as he thrust in and out of her. Her motions swiftly became desperate, rolling her hips around, stretching the ropes, her voice quietly pleading with him to fuck her harder, the sensations combining in an agonizingly pleasurable wave through her.

She felt him reach underneath her, grabbing the length of blade still protruding from the dagger hilt in her ass. He soon began thrusting into her with the same speed and power both above, in her sex, and below in her nether hole. She bucked and writhed, he climax coming slowly. She suddenly cried out in pleasure, the wax now dripping on her breasts once more. The drops quickened as she whimpered, and when she finally reached her climax, the wax was running in a steady stream across her breasts. She saw light flashing even through the blindfold as the orgasm ripped through her body, and heard him cry out in amazement and ecstasy, slamming into her hard one last time before unloading his thick white cum inside her.

They lay entwined for several minutes, feeling him soften and finally slip from her sex. He pulled the dagger hilt out and cast it aside, then slipped from atop her to the side of the table. He smiled as he drew the blindfold from her eyes, looking into them. What he saw reflected in the wide violet orbs was lust and satisfaction, and she mouthed a silent thanks to him as she moaned softly, relaxing in her bondage. She jumped as his fingers broke the cast of her clit, pulling the two pieces of wax from beneath the protective hood, and smiled as he carefully set them aside. She hummed patiently as he swept her breasts clean of the stops and streams of wax, and smiled more broadly as he carefully removed the casts of her nipples and set them aside.

As he finally released the ropes from her arms and legs, she sat up and kissed him gently upon the lips, then slid from the table to dress. Not another word was spoken as Adamante set aside the pieces of wax, then began preparing supper. She reclined in the bed, nude still, her body still quivering in the aftershocks of pleasure, and wondering what she could do to him to punish him for taking her... to punish him, and to thank him.