The Hotel

Story Info
At a hotel in Niagara Falls, Japanese beauties need a room.
1.6k words
3.89
54k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(c) 2010 Andy Learner

----------------------

I entered the hotel at 11:30 at night. I had driven most of the day to get to the Hilton on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls and I was a bit tired. I was halfway through checking in when a pair of attractive Japanese ladies came in. They both were both in their early twenties and had long, straight black hair. The shorter one was wearing a red sundress and had an ample bosom. The taller one was wearing a designer t-shirt and long thin jeans to highlight her tight athletic frame.

There were two receptionists at the check in counter, so they immediately approached the one who wasn't taking care of me. The taller girl pointed to herself and stated that her name was Sachiko Nakamura. The attendant looked in her computer and frowned. "I'm sorry, but your reservation has been canceled."

It was clear that the two girls couldn't speak or understand any English as they just gave the receptionist a puzzled look. The moronic attendant, instead of speaking more slowly and using easier words, just repeated herself -- more loudly.

I had studied in Tokyo for a while, so I decided to speak up. "Excuse me, I speak Japanese can I help translate?" After the receptionist nodded affirmatively, I informed the girls what had happened. It turned out that the girls were a day late in arriving because of issues with the airline that they came in on. The hotel couldn't help because after the girls didn't show up, they gave their rooms away.

"What about finding her another hotel?" I asked the receptionist.

"I'm sorry, but all of the hotels that we work with are booked as well. There are three conventions in town. Please, give us a few hours and we will try to figure something out."

"A few hours? What are they going to do until then?" When I didn't get an answer, I thought, well maybe I can have some fun with this.

I explained the situation to the Japanese girls and offered to let them come up to my room. "Why don't you freshen up, relax and try and find another hotel up in my room?" After the usual back and forth banter about how they didn't want to impose, they eventually agreed to come up.

On the elevator, I noticed that the girls did not have any luggage, so I asked if they had left it with the receptionist. Keiko, the shorter girl, told me that they were having a really awful day. Not only had the airline delayed them for a day, they had lost their luggage as well.

The spacious room had a breathtaking view of the Niagara Falls. It had a king size bed and a bathroom with a Jacuzzi. The bathroom had a large window with a retractable privacy shade. At the moment, it was up so that you could see the falls from the tub.

Once we had finished looking at the falls for a few minutes, I helped them set up their computer so that they could check the internet for other hotels. I chanced that they would not find something this late.

"I'm going to take a shower, do either of you need anything?"

"No," Keiko replied, "you have been very kind."

I took a quick shower and got ready for bed. By the time I was done, I realized that it was 12:30 am. I also realized that the girls might not appreciate my nighttime wardrobe -- I usually only wear my boxers to bed.

I stepped out of the bathroom and asked the girls, "Did you have any luck finding another hotel?"

The girls turned to eye me in my boxers. Again, Keiko was the one to respond, "No, do you wish for us to leave?"

"Of course not. There's plenty of room for all of us," I said trying not to appear too eager. "Why don't you take a shower if you wish."

"Thank you so much, but we don't have any clothes to change into..." Sachiko quietly explained. I thought for a second and then looked through my bag. I gave each of them a white t-shirt. They looked at the t-shirts, looked at each other and ultimately agreed to take a shower.

While Keiko was taking the first shower, I walked back over to the window to watch the falls. "Sachiko, have you ever seen anything like this before?"

"No. I went on a short trip to Spain, but this is my first time to North America. After visiting the falls, we will be traveling down to New York City. I'm very excited to go shopping there," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

We talked for a bit more about nothing important until Keiko finished her shower. Keiko had not dried herself very well, and it was causing her shirt, which was bit tight around the top, to become a bit wet. I started imagining her appearing in a wet t-shirt contest -- and I started to swell a bit.

Feeling a bit shy, I sat down on the coach near the window over looking the falls. Sachiko went into the shower and Keiko came over and sat down next to me. "Thank you so much for letting us stay with you."

"I'm glad I could help. I remember when I was in Japan a stranger helped me out when I really needed it. I am glad I could repay the favor."

Keiko, who was clearly more outgoing than Sachiko, and most Japanese women for that matter, responded by giving me a long hug. Keiko started talking about the trouble they had with the airplane, but I had trouble concentrating on what she was saying as I kept sneaking peaks at her nipples. I merely nodded in agreement a lot.

When Sachiko had finished in the bathroom, I noticed that her t-shirt barely covered her pussy. I could now tell that she and Keiko were not wearing any panties. As I started to swell again, I asked if the girls were ready for bed.

"Yes," responded Sachiko looking at the couch, "but where shall we sleep?"

"The bed is plenty big..." I mentioned casually.

Keiko, looked down at the bulge in my pants and smiled. "I see that is not the only thing that is big..."

I responded by smiling and blushing. I was not sure how much to push the action, so I tried to stay on topic but in a light hearted way, "Is it true that American men are usually bigger than Japanese men?"

Sachiko surprisingly decided to get in on the action by responding, "There is one way to find out..."

"Yes there is," I responded. By this point I was rock hard, and if I didn't pull my pants down, I think would have burst out. So I pulled my pants down and stood there naked before the two beautiful Japanese ladies. I was not huge, but if they had never been with a Westerner, I thought they would be duly impressed. "Does this help answer your question?"

Keiko was the first to arrive by my side. As she started stroking my cock in her slender right hand, Sachiko walked up behind me. Sachiko slowly started massaging and scratching my shoulders and reached around my body to tweek my nipples. I took turns kissing each of them and I gently tickled their nipples under the t-shirt that neither of them had bothered to remove.

Breaking the action, Sachiko asked Keiko, "How do you think we should thank our savior for his kindness?" Keiko continued to stroke my engorged cock as she whispered something back to her friend that I couldn't hear and they both giggled.

They brought me over to the bed and laid me down on my back, but in such a way that my feet were touching the floor. Sachiko climbed on top of me, doggy style, and presented me with a fantastic view of her trimmed bush. I pulled her closer and eagerly dug in. Meanwhile, Keiko pulled my cock straight out and positioned herself so that she could take as much of my manhood into her mouth as possible. As Keiko worked herself into a smooth pumping rhythm, I practiced writing the alphabet with my tongue on Sachiko's clit.

I felt Sachiko beginning to cum, so I reached up to grab her nipples and pinch them gentle. This brought her over the edge as she gave a muffled shout of ecstasy. She climbed off of my face, and Keiko gently put my cock into Sachiko's dripping pussy.

Keiko then took her place on my magical tongue. Unlike Sachiko, she had a fully dark black bush, but I tend to prefer this over a shaved pussy. I quickly got back to work licking Keiko's mound as Sachiko began riding me like a cowgirl.

I gave a low moan of appreciation as Sachiko gently rubbed my balls. I felt like I was getting ready to explode, but I did not want it to end yet, so I changed rhythm a bit. As I slowed to a new pace and focused on pleasing Keiko, they both climaxed.

I decided to take charge. I made Keiko sit doggy style and started fucking her from behind as Sachiko lied down underneath me so she could lick my balls as I pumped Keiko. I only lasted another minute until I had to pull out. I was about to spray my load all over Keiko's ass when Sachiko took my cock in her mouth and accepted every last drop of my explosion.

Completely drained, we collapsed in the king size bed and quickly fell asleep. I certainly felt like they had thanked my properly for my hospitality.