The Hotel

Story Info
Oily anonymous exhibitionism from our hotel window.
3.6k words
4.12
15.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I am, somewhere I thought I might never be. I am finally realizing that my dreams and fantasies can come true. My dream to utterly turn him on. Combined with my dream to be a complete slutty exhibitionist, anonymously. I am too fearful of being recognized, but have such a desire to let my hormones overtake me in a somewhat public setting. I'm not sure why, or when it really came about, but my body just keeps getting more and more excited as I think about other people catching me in heat. I get so turned on when I think about scenarios to make this happen. And then HE came along and seems to read my mind.

He is standing opposite me now. He is naked, and sporting a semi erect, gorgeous cock with so much potential. We are staying in San Francisco on vacation. We had taken an afternoon nap and woken up feeling very horny. And here I am, standing in front of our fourth story window in some of my sexiest Lingerie. My bra is of the blue and white lace variety with mini half cups to hold my breasts and allow my nipples to press through the sheer white lace around the edges. My panties are of the thong variety with blue and white sheer lace for the small amount of fabric that barely hides my smooth, shaven pussy.

I had woken up before him and taken a bath before stirring his sleep. He is going to need all his energy. I have on some matching high heels that really help push my ass out. That is one of my best assets, he tells me. I love to move my ass around. I am dancing slowly and seductively to him in front of the window now. The sun streams in and baths me in warmth. It is an idyllic sunny day and the sun's rays warm my body in front of the window.

My body feels energized and in need of expressing my desires. I turn and face the window, bending forward and placing one hand on the window for support. My breasts strain over my bra as it can't contain them when bent over. My other hand slides down over my ass as I run it around in circles over my gyrating ass cheeks. I move my other hand onto the window and caress my other ass cheek as my hips slowly gyrate on their own.

Right before my bath I had placed a large bottle of scented oil in front of the window, just below where my breasts are straining to pop free now. I reach down and pick up the bottle that has been basking in the sun while I bathed. I was in the bubble bath daydreaming how good this now sun warmed oil is going to feel as I carefully shaved every part of my body, paying very close attention to my pussy.

The bottle feels warm in my hand. It feels slightly warmer than the rays of sun heating my body in front of this window. I lift the bottle up and point it back towards my ass and squeeze. The stream of oil sprays across my ass. I spray up and down my lower back. I make sure I am dripping in oil before setting the bottle down. I switch hands again, looking back at him standing in the room.

His cock has perked up since I last laid lusty eyes on it. It is now standing at almost full attention, pointing towards the sky, as if pointing out something very exciting out the window. His arms are crossed and he is standing back slightly, head cocked, as if analyzing my body in heat. I rub my free hand around my ass cheeks. They have become slick with oil and feel warm and glowy with lust. I spiral my ass around in circles as my hand rubs the oil in. I make sure to slide my hand around my ass and up to my pussy. My thong panties are soaked, becoming almost transparent with the oil.

I release my other hand from the window and bend forward. My legs are spread wide as I bend forward and bring both hands up to my ass cheeks. I grab both ass cheeks and pull them apart as best I can despite all the oil. I run my hands down my ass cheeks and continue all the way down my legs to my ankles. I see him upside down now. I see his cock straining against his skin. He is licking his lips as he looks directly into my eyes. His intense gaze shoots electricity tingling down my spine and directly into my pussy. I slide both hands up to my pussy and feel it leaking my slick juices. I run my hands up and down my slippery pussy, making sure to spread my juices and oil together over every inch of my now glistening pussy.

He has uncrossed his arms and now stands holding his cock with both hands. It still sticks out, with both his hands wrapped around his cock. I see the glistening drop of moisture building at the end of his cock. The sun glistens off the head of his cock as the droplet grows and drips down from his cock. From my viewpoint it's as if his cock is dripping precum into my mouth. I want to feel his precum dripping onto my lips as I spread it around with my tongue. That will come...

For now I continue rubbing my hands up and down my legs, paying special attention every time they reach my moist pussy lips. I wrap my hands around my ass as I bend my body back up into a standing position. I arch my back, sticking my oily ass out at him. I press both hands into my cheeks and massage my hands all over my glistening ass. I press and slide both hands deep together, over my ass and across my moist pussy lips. My fingers peel each labia apart, pulling my oily pussy lips apart. As my fingertips slide over my pussy lips, they slap together slightly. I can feel the sensation just enough to excite me further. I continue this motion several times, letting out a deep moan each time. As I lose myself in the sensations, I lean forward into the hot, oily window.

I feel him come up from behind me and grab my wrists with his strong hands. I let my body sag against the window, hanging from my arms stretched out behind me. I feel him pull slightly and press his hot cock into my ass. I feel him press his hips forward, sliding his cock up my ass crack, pressing his balls into my dripping pussy. He rocks his hips and slides his hot cock up and down the full length of my oily ass. My pussy aches to feel his cock enter my quivering womb. He is driving me into a lustful abandon.

He pulls back slightly and moves his stiff cock down from my ass and slides it now forward, across my pussy and up my belly. Yes, up my belly. His cock is so hard it now reaches my belly button on the outside, as he presses his oily hips forward. He then reverses and slowly lets his straining cock slide down, between my pussy lips. Just when his cock head starts teasing my screaming hole, he slides back up my pussy lips. He repeats this several more times. I let out a loud moan of lust and frustration as I can't stand the teasing much longer. He pulls back and positions his cock at my dripping entrance.

I am pressed into the glass. My head is turned to the side, pressing my cheek flat against the window. My breasts are pressed into the glass and slide around, creating an oily film on the window. My back is in a back bend with my ass sticking out. He holds my hands behind me. He has my wrists in his powerful grip as I hold tightly back. He stands in a slight backbend as his hips glide forward. He moves with a slow determination. His hips work their rhythm as my pussy gets filled with his rock hard cock. It feels so incredible. His cock. His hot cock filling my pussy as my oily body soaks up the hot sun from the window, where my breasts are pressed into the warm oily film.

Every time he pulses his hips forward and fills my pussy, my breasts press harder against the window and I let out a wanton moan. I peel open my eyes and glance out the window, catching a glimpse of a few people on the sidewalk and in the park across the way. Anyone looking in this direction would surely see my oiled, glistening body pressed against the window, obviously getting fucked deep as my body pulses into the window; my pussy pulsing around his hot cock. My pussy sings with the pleasure of his cock sliding slowly in and out of my pussy.

My pussy sucks onto his cock, not wanting it to leave each time he slides out. He pulls out just far enough to keep the ridge of his cock head inside my pussy. I can feel the pulse of his heart through his cock. He surges with pressure and excitement as he then presses his hot, pulsing cock slowly in. I press my ass backwards, into his cock as much as possible as he presses slowly and deeply to the ends of my lustful pussy. The rhythm we have is overwhelming. Heat radiates out from the center of my pussy, wrapping itself around his cock and spreading in waves throughout my body with each round of pussy plunging.

As he buries his cock deep into my aching pussy yet again, he releases my wrists. "Baby, I want to you to turn around so I can hold you in my arms and fuck you against the window." I suddenly get an idea as some yoga poses flash through my head. I turn my body to the side and lift a leg into a standing split as I lower my breasts and torso down towards the floor, sliding all the way down the oily window.

This brings my leg up past his face as he gazes down at my wide open glistening pussy that still has his cock embedded all the way. "That is incredible babe!" He wraps his hands around my hips and holds my leg close, pressing it into his chest. His cock starts to slide out of my gaping pussy. My pussy quivers with fear, fear that he is removing his cock. My pussy is taking over. He stops pulling out with just his cock head pressing into me. I feel him push his cock forward again, pulling me over his rigid, throbbing cock.

As one of his hands rubs and spirals around my ass while pulling me in, the other is palm down on my pussy, rubbing in circles around and over my oily clit. My body rushes past the line of no return. The one I have been flirting with. The line I have been trying to stay on the controlled side of so I can enjoy this moment as long as possible. I feel I can no longer hold back, yet my body has some uncontrollable escalation still building. My entire body flushes. My hips are spread so wide they can barely convulse, but they do. As his velvety rock hard cock presses into me yet again, I feel my body erupt. From deep within my pussy, right about where his cock is pressed at the ends of my pussy. I explode. I feel the electricity erupt around the inside of my pussy and blast out through my clit.

My clit wants to scream. It IS screaming. I join my pussy and let out a loud screaming moan. He fills my spasming pussy with his cock and keeps his cock pressed deep inside me. Then he starts spiraling his hips as he holds my leg and ass tight against his now oily chest. I just keep screaming in an orgasmic moan. My scream vibrates with the orgasms rocking through my entire body. If it weren't for him holding my ass and leg so tight against him I think I would collapse to the floor, not able to stand on my own. I just let him spiral and bounce his cock deep in my pussy as I wobble around on my standing leg, moaning loudly and loosely in ecstasy.

As my pussy slows its orgasmic pulsing, I realize his cock is still rock hard inside me. "Babe, I am going to hold you tight around the waist and I want you to lift your other leg up, and wrap your arms around me." Is he serious? I don't think about it, I just do it. One arm is wrapped around my waist and he holds tight. The other lifts from my back and helps me lift up as my standing leg lifts. I wrap both my legs around his waist and feel him press my back into the oily window. I feel the heat of the window heat my back. I feel the heat of his cock still filling my pussy.

He just presses me against the window for a minute as my body recovers from my pussy shattering orgasm. And then he starts moving slowly. First it's his hips just gyrating ever so slightly. This wakes my pussy up and I feel my pussy is quickly going to overtake my senses again. I apparently am not done yet. His gyrating gets more accentuated. Slowly, round and round, he spirals his cock inside my pussy. This really just stirs me up. My pussy is just a boiling cauldron for him to stir! And boiling it is.

I hold tight around his neck and shoulders and start pumping my hips forward and back, leveraging my ass cheeks off the window. He cups his hands underneath my ass and literally holds me up. My legs are lifted and my pussy is pressing forward as he literally pumps my whole ass and pussy onto his cock. I love the feeling of him completely using my pussy. I pump my pussy onto his big stiff cock. He is still rock hard. I intend to make that rock hard cock explode inside me. I start leveraging my pussy onto his cock with my legs and arms. I am worked up into such a frenzy, feeling our bodies combine in lust.

My oily back is sliding around the window. He plunges his thick cock into my moist pussy, pressing my ass into the window, spreading my ass cheeks out across the oily glass. Every time he plunges deep into me my ass cheeks spread into the window. I can only imagine the view from behind me, outside, if anyone is watching.

My breasts squish into his now oily chest. Our bodies slurp and press into each other with every plunge of his cock; with every plunge of my pussy onto his hot cock. His cock feels like it pushes through me, out the window. It feels so good filling my lusting pussy.

He pulls back, pulling his cock out. His hard, velvety, oily, pussy juice covered cock slips below my pussy and rubs along the length of my pussy and ass. He presses forward, into me, and I feel his cock sliding along below my pussy, across my ass, and up between my ass cheeks as they press around his cock, against the window. He holds me tight against the window and rocks his hips. This presses his cock between me and the oily window. I feel him sliding along the window, along my oily ass cheeks. Anyone outside will see his huge inflamed cock sliding along my ass.

How utterly delicious. I feel his hot cock fucking my ass cheeks against the window. My pussy boils in desire, missing his cock instantly. Yet the feeling of him pumping his cock along my pussy, up my oily ass, along the window, knowing anyone could be watching from outside, arouses me even further. I press my lips deep into his and slide our lips and tongue together in lust. I feel like his fuck toy now. He has full control of my body. I can only respond with wanton abandon.

He pulls back from the window slightly and releases my legs. I can't even think, talk, or respond I am so worked up. I just want his cock back in my pussy. He turns me around, facing the window, and pushes me forward. "Bend forward and present your pussy to me babe." I do. I fold forward, grab my ankles, leaning my ass against the window as I look upside down back into the room. I slide my hands up my oily legs and feel the heat of my oily pussy.

He does the same, in reverse. He turns around, bends forward, bending his knees, and folds forward. He pushes his bursting cock into my stretched pussy and rests his cock head just inside my pussy. As he presses further into my hot pussy he slides his hands down my torso and rubs around my breasts and settles his fingers around my areolas and nipples. I slide my hands up to meet his cock and oily balls as he slides deep inside me. All our yoga classes are well worth it right now. The only danger is I will be daydreaming about this pose in yoga for months.

My legs hold me up as my torso hangs down, pressed against the window. My 34C breasts hang and bounce just above my lips as his cock starts rhythmically pumping my pussy again. My breasts are getting rubbed, squeezed, and focused on by his strong hands. My pussy is in heaven, filled up, pulsing on the verge of exploding. His rock hard, straining cock plunges deep inside me yet again.

We face each other, upside down. Our hands massage every bit of erotic sensation on each other, working towards another boiling point. His cock strains against my pussy as his muscular legs pump his velvety cock deep within my flexed body. I can feel every ridge, vein, and pulse of his straining cock with each stroke. I can feel electricity shocks firing from my nipples, radiating out from each breast. The shocks ripple through my pussy and surge out through my toes.

My hands hold his slippery balls still as he plunges over and over into my pussy. This way my hands massage the very base of his cock, massaging his balls with each movement. His cock is harder and bigger than I have ever felt, like hot steel igniting my gushing pussy.

My cooked pussy has reached its climax and starts erupting. His cock is buried all the way inside me. He keeps pressing deep and starts rocking his hips side to side, swirling his cock deep inside. I explode. It starts from my pussy and envelopes my whole body. My legs shake. If it weren't for the support of the window on my back I would probably crumple to the floor in convulsions. My body shakes and convulses around his cock. He cups both breasts in his firm hands and slides his fingers over and around my nipples. My eyes are rolling into my head, my pussy is screaming throughout my body. I feel his cock surge to absolute maximum hardness.

He erupts deep within me, cock straining. The first explosion of cum erupts deep in my pussy. He roars with his release, caught up in our carnal fucking. His first wave surges around his cock deep in my pussy. I feel it rush around the entire inside of my boiling pussy. His next wave causes my pussy to overflow with his cum. I feel it leaking out of my cooked pussy. He gyrates his hips as he continues to pulse rivers of cum into my cauldron. His hands have slid up my belly and his thumbs now slide around my engorged clit. My boiling, oily, cum soaked, sweaty pussy cauldron explodes again.

My drop my hands, as I don't have energy to hold them up anymore. I scream with my eruption. More because my body clenches tight around his cock, and presses all the air out of my lungs with my pussy spasm. I rock and shake on his spewing cock. His hands slide around my clit, wrapping around his cock and press all over my pussy. He lathers up our gushing cum and spreads it around in spirals with his hands, down my belly, over my chest, around my nipples, and slips a couple fingers of the juicy mixture into my mouth. I suck on his fingers relishing the taste of our mixture.

As our waves of orgasming slowly subside, he wraps his hands up and around my ass. Pulling me towards him, he slowly rolls backwards onto the floor, pulling me with him. His cock remains deep in my pussy as we gently roll together onto the floor, my legs spread wide, pressing my pussy full of his cock. I lay in a deliciously sweaty mixture on top of him. His legs are bent, mine our out straight in a forward fold across his body. Quakes and aftershocks ripple through my body. I can feel the same aftershocks rolling and twitching through his body and cock. As we both melt into each other after our body quaking fuck session, we drift off into a blissful nap in the warm sunbeam enveloping our ravaged bodies.