The Hotel and the Balcony Pt. 01

Story Info
We get a little carried away.
2.1k words
4.19
16.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I have been a long time reader of this site and a subscriber for few years this is my first completed attempt. Please enjoy and give feedback if you have any. Thanks a bunch!

*****

In a hotel room only a few floors above ground level we have a balcony that looks out over a high traffic shopping area. It is a beautiful late spring day with temperatures in the low 70s and a gentle cool breeze blowing over the nearby lake. We have the balcony doors open so the breeze invigorates our room. As afternoon begins to turn into evening we go out onto the balcony to discuss dinner plans. Your skin looks so soft and so warm in the rosy evening light that I just have to run my fingers along the exposed skin of your arm as your hand rests on the railing. My touching distracts you and you stop speaking. I stop moving my fingers to ask what is wrong but don't break contact.

You murmur that everything is wonderful and resume planning our evening. I resume my caresses and as my finger tips reach your should it makes you shiver. Your skin starts to get goose bumps, so I step behind you and start to run both of my palms up and down the outsides of your arms.

You sigh and relax, leaning back into me ever so slightly. I understand your signal and lay gentle kisses on the side of your neck. After a few seconds of my kisses you lose your train of thought and just give in to embracing the feelings of my hands and lips against your exposed skin as I turn my kisses to the other side of your neck.

Needing more stimulation you slowly turn around and we kiss. The kiss is light to start but quickly gains intensity and becomes very passionate with our tongues battling for space. Your turning around has allowed my hands to move to rubbing your back in little 'S' and 'C' shapes. You place your hands on either side of my face and take control of our make out session.

This allows my hands to wander and they drift down to your firm, rounded ass. You bite my lower lip a bit when I squeeze, and then start kneading your cheeks. We're both breathing heavily as I run my hands up your back. When my hands reach the base of your neck you break the kiss just enough so you can lean back for some air. We're grinning at each other and I am in danger of getting lost in your eyes, even though they are barely open.

Briefly a devilish smirk flashes across your face before pushing me back into the lounge chair. You climb into a kneeling position on top of me in the chair and resume the kissing. But your face doesn't stay put long and you start kissing along my jaw, at the base of my ear, and down my neck.

My hands are roaming from the middle of your back, over your butt and down the back of your thighs. Your hands are all over my upper body as your kisses descend and you start to scoot back down the chair. Your hands reach my waist band just as your kisses do and you switch to trailing your lips along the edge of the fabric teasing me.

Sensing my need you waste little time getting my erection free from its' confines and plant a kiss on the tip, tasting the juice of my arousal. You kiss down one side of my cock, and then up the other. When you get back to the tip you pause just long enough to look me in the eyes, and I can see smoldering lust. You lower your gaze and run your tongue around my member before engulfing it with your mouth. I groan as your soft lips close around me, tilt my head back and close my eyes as I melt to your expert ministrations. I feel your tongue rolling from side to side across the underside of my dick. A moan escapes my throat as you move your head forward and take me deep into yours.

I gasp as you occasionally drag your teeth lightly. You are getting into it and I open my eyes enough to sit forward so that I can rub your shoulders in appreciation. You saliva is starting to escape the seal of your lips on my shaft and you begin sucking a bit to try to keep the lubrication in place.

This has a bonus effect on me and I start nearing orgasm. You can feel me swell and I can hear little moans from you. The encouragement pushes me over the edge and I release my cum into your mouth. Your head is just barely bobbing, and I can feel the movements of your tongue as you swallow my load.

As my orgasm subsides I reach down, place a hand under a chin and guide you back up for a deep kiss. You slip me your tongue and I can taste a little bit of my spunk. I can tell you got a thrill giving me back a little of my wares and I wrap you in my arms so I can stand us both up. I'm kissing all over the exposed flesh of your beautiful chest as I push you back against the balcony railing.

Your top is too form-fitting for me to easily remove so I just caress your breasts over the material. I start by rubbing where they slope gently away from your ribs. Then I use the heels of my hands to rub from your sides towards your sternum, and I can feel your taught nipples through the material as they slide past my palms. Reaching down for the hem of your shirt I bunch it up so that I can I run my kisses down over your stomach and abdomen.

Your breathing is becoming ragged even before I dig my hands into your waistband. I'm delighted to verify that you're not wearing any panties; which confirms my thoughts from earlier in the day when I couldn't see any outlines during the many times I was mesmerized by the sway of your hips.

I guide your skirt over the swell of your hips and let it fall to a pool at your feet. I slide my hands down your legs as I kneel and you spread your legs to give me access. I don't dive straight in, but instead trail long lines of little kisses up and down the inside of each of your thighs. Although I don't touch, I inhale deeply each time I move my face over your groin. There is no way I could ever get enough of the scent of your distinct femininity.

You start to give a little moan of protest at my slow pace, but it quickly turns to a sigh as I extend my tongue, press it flat on your labia, and drag it up towards your navel. I point my tongue as I get to your engorged clit and give it a few flicks up and down.

I elicit more sighs from you as I run my hands up and down your thighs. As my hands get near your wonderful pussy you put one leg up onto my shoulder and lean back into the railing. This helps thrust your sweet mound into my face and I bring my fingers in to gently splay your lips apart.

I'm enjoying the moisture that is now flowing from you and the gasping and moaning as I continue swirling my tongue over your little pleasure pebble. You have started grinding into my face and I know you're climbing up that wonderful mountain.

I place one hand at the small of your back and pivot my other so the fingers can hold you open. I'm trying to inhale you and noisily slurping up all I can. There is so much of your nectar that I can feel it dribbling down my chin.

Your breathing is stuttering, and then you explode, arching your back with a wail as you summit the mountain and orgasm. I slide a finger into you and start curling it against the little ridges of your insides to prolong your fall into the abyss and don't stop lapping at your clit as you convulse in ecstasy.

As your orgasm subsides you slide your leg off of my shoulder and gingerly place your foot back on the ground. I hold you with my hands on your hips while you regain your composure. I lean back and slide my hands up your front as I stand. This gets my hands under your top and you lift your arms to help me finally take it off of you.

Now fully standing we wrap our arms around each other and kiss passionately, our tongues dancing and dueling with each other. The remnants of orgasms on our tongues combine our escapades creating a unique cocktail all its own. Standing presses your warm breasts against my chest and traps my erect penis against soft swell of your firm belly.

I wrap my arms around you in an all encompassing bear hug, and lift you off your tip toes enabling me to spin us around. This puts us right in front of the lounge chair. Still locked in our hug I nibble on each of your ear lobes and start leaning over the chair. As I lay you into the lounge chair I slip my hands low so I can massage your behind again. I put a little too much into a swing of my hand and it connects to your ass with a resounding crack, causing you to yelp in surprise. I adjust my position while you lift your feet from the ground and bend your knees. I move forward with a gentle rock of my hips and slip into you easily. As I bottom out and our pubic regions meet you wrap your legs around me and link your feet at the small of my back.

We pause for just a few seconds and revel in our conjoining. I can sense your need but am determined to go slowly. I start by slowly grinding into you and kissing and sucking at your neck. I lift myself on my elbows so that I can pinch, twist and tug softly your nipples. I see your stomach muscles tighten then relax as you back arches and you cum suddenly with a squeal. I change to sliding my palms over your nipples so your breasts move up and together, then juggle as I drop my hands. I keep moving in shallow little thrusts until you come back down.

We roll over so that I'm sitting reclined and you're on top. You start moving, rocking your hips slowly, then in steady circles, but before long are riding me hard, using your legs to sharply thrust your hips back and forth while I brace you with my hands on your sides. Your head tilts back and we fuck as if our lives depend on it. One of your hands twisting in your hair, your mouth is wide open and your other hand has two fingers extended rhythmically pushing on your clitoris.

I wrap my hands backward and lower as I increase the pressure which makes you slow down. I get a firm grip on your thighs to hold you against me and start lifting my hips. This drives me incredibly deeply into you. I can feel my tip bumping into your cervix and revel in our connection. The pressure is building in me and we pause just long enough to lower the back of the chair. You lay forward so that our stomachs are touching, but your breasts still dangle, barely brushing against my chest. You push your clit into my nest of pubic hair and we rock together. I can't stand it anymore and cum, moaning loudly, spurting into your warm vagina. You are swollen from arousal so tight around me that we both feel every surge. Three or four squirts into my orgasm your shiver and shake as another orgasm ripples through you.

Now spent and satisfied, I collapse into the chair to catch and you fall with me. As our breathing and heart rates come back to normal you lift your head and we look each other in the eyes. Your eyes are dancing and I can feel a shit eating grins on my face that has to be a match for yours. Then the sound of slow, gentle clapping drifts up on the breeze and we remember where we are. We freeze and I watch your eyes go wide. You clamber off of me and we both scamper inside giggling as cat calls and wolf whistles chase us through the door of the balcony and back into the room.

Now about those dinner plans...