The Hotel Attic

Story Info
Not your normal check-in.
1.8k words
4.04
35.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all for such a strong response on my last story. I wrote this one after I met My Toy but before we had started our adventure. It is not a true story as those are but still a hot thought. I hope you enjoy and thanks again for all the feedback. It is always appreciated greatly.

*

The hotel was quiet that night. All guests were checked in except one. There was plenty of other work to get done before the next shift arrived. She pulled a luggage rack into the back office to load extra supplies to be taken to the attic. She was loading the last box when the main door opened and she heard him at the counter.

They talk briefly as the normal check-in goes smoothly. She wishes him a good night and follows him to the elevator with the loaded cart in tow.

He asks if he could be of any help. She accepts his offer knowing the boxes are heavy. He unloads his own baggage in his room and joins her on the top floor to access the attic.

The attic is full of extra supplies from every department. Miscellaneous furniture scattered throughout the room, boxes of front desk supplies in one corner, housekeeping boxes in another corner, and pool or maintenance parts in another.

They finish unloading the cart and turn towards the door. As she reaches to open it, he grabs her arm and spins her around to him. She loses her balance and falls into him. He catches her and holds her against him. Holding her there, he kisses her and presses her up against the door.

He notices she is not resisting him and kisses her harder. It soon becomes a very heated kiss and leads to more, quickly. His hands move down her body. They briefly squeeze her breasts through her uniform. He reaches down and grabs her round ass firmly with both hands and lifts her up; against the wall. Her legs wrap around him and squeeze.

His kiss is still firm and does not break in the movement. Her nails scrape his chest as she rips open his dress shirt. Buttons fly through the air in all directions. His hands quickly work to open her uniform blouse and release her firm breasts.

He turns her away from the wall and carries her over to an extra desk. Her legs still wrapped around him. He leans into her pushing her back onto it and pulls her blouse down over her shoulders but traps her arms before they are free of the long sleeves. He holds her arms secure behind her.

She struggles to break free but realizes he has her bound and does not waste time in taking advantage of it. He moves from her lips to her neck. His hot breath causes her to let out a soft moan as she tilts her head back, giving him more access to her skin.

Her legs tighten their grip around him, pulling him closer into her. She feels his excitement through his slacks pressing against her. He seems to grow every second he enjoys biting on her flesh.

She struggles again to free her arms so she can grasp his growing erection. She wants to feel him. Anyway she can. He keeps her seized. He moves down to her chest as he keeps his grasp on her. He buries his face between her breasts just above her bra. One hand stays clutched to her trapped arms and the other unsnaps her bra, releasing her firm size Cs from their still hanging sling.

He leans forward to take one into his mouth. He bites down on a nipple causing another moan from her, then the other one. He continued alternating for a short time, sending small shocks through her with every bite.

He releases her arms, allowing her blouse and bra to drop. Revealing her chest to him fully, he leans forward. Her hands free, she grabbed the back of his head and pressed his face directly between her swollen nipples and held him there.

Her heels dig into his ass like spurs, pushing him further into her spread legs. He reacts and presses his stiff cock against her even harder. He scoops her off of the desk and stands her in front of it.

They both reach to remove another layer of restricting attire from each other as they stumble over to a sofa. (She manages to get his belt loose) They lean against the back of the sofa as he unsnaps her uniform slacks; he follows them to the ground. His face is directly in front of her craving pussy. He can smell her sex getting wetter and cannot hold himself back. He reaches up and removes her soaked thong giving him her full scent.

"Eat my pussy." She instructs him.

He dives into her crevice with tongue fully operating her mound. His tongue massages around her lips and pushes its way to her already sensitive clit. He enjoys her moist morsel for a long span of time. He finishes his feast by lapping up her juices as they start to run down her leg. He feels her body quiver in orgasm and tastes her release it into his mouth and onto his face.

"Don't stop! Make me cum again!" She almost screams it. She holds the back of his head in place between her legs. She wants to feel more of his mouth. The heat of his breath is making her cum harder than she ever has. The talented movement of his tongue is entrancing.

She arches her back as she still jumps often from his touch. She is beyond sensitive and almost can't take another forceful orgasm yet this soon. Then she feels him insert a finger into her dripping hole and she has no choice as she feels it building to an emphatic surge. She manages to bite her lip to keep from alerting the entire hotel of their activity.

The intenseness of her full-body quake has his cock throbbing with anticipation. He is ready to take her and fill her with his length.

He stands up to her and she kisses him hard. She can taste her own release on his lips and it makes her even hotter and more determined to return the pleasure.

She leads him over to a wingback chair. She pulls at his slacks at his waist and lets them fall to the floor. She pushes him back into it as she also drops to the floor and clutches his erect staff in her hands. She slides her tongue over it a few times slowly to make sure he is wet. She strokes his entire length increasing speed as she goes. Alternating between her mouth and her hand, she keeps him close to that building edge, but does not let him get too close....yet.

She moved her body as she sucked him. Up 'n down on him she moved; sometimes looking up at him to see the expression on his face. She liked the taste of him and the feeling of him lancing her throat. She slowed her motions and kept him from exploding too soon. She circled his cock repeatedly and slid her tongue all around it; giving him a flick on his tip occasionally. Then she increased again to bring him quickly back to that edge.

She knows that most guys will have one good orgasm and be done for the evening. She had a hunch that he was not one of those 'most guys'.

She slid down on him to the base. She had him fully down her throat when she heard an attempted muffle of a scream. Then she tasted her success as she felt it shoot down her gullet. She did not stop until she was sure he had spent his full load into her.

He tried to contain his vocal expressions but had little accomplishment. She smiled as she heard his ardor.

She continued to stroke him hoping not to lose the full erection. She did not want to stop not even to take a break. She kept him stimulated enough to climb on top of him in the chair and straddle his lap.

His cock was solid again as she directed it into her inviting wetness. They both moaned out as they felt the entry and her muscles tighten around him. She began to slide slowly up 'n down on him.

He took hold of her hips and initiated pumping her pussy. The movements were slow at first. They matched rhythm with her bouncing and his thrusting as they got faster. He was pounding his full staff into her and she was slamming herself back down onto him. They were both trying to keep from waking any other guests but it was not easy.

She grabbed the back of the chair to give herself leverage in her progression. Her breasts hung and swayed in his face and he could not help but bite down on her erect nipples as they came into reach.

She can feel the walls of her inside spasm and tighten around him. She knows she is close to another shattering orgasm.

He suddenly tightens his grip on her hips and pulls her off of him. Surprised and slightly disappointed, she looks down at him. He has a smile and simply says, "Not yet."

He stands her up and walks her back over to the desk. He stands behind her and leans her over it. He slides his hands down her back and lightly smacks her ass. That is what he wants. He slowly but firmly runs his hands over her cheeks as he separates them. He leans in and slides his cock down her crevice.

The tip threatens entry and does not wait for her reaction. He slides right into her rear entry. She clutches the desk and bites her lip to keep from screaming out loud. He is buried inside her completely before he starts to really pound her.

Again, he takes hold of her hips and begins to increase his speed. He thrusts in and out of her tight ass. She cannot make a sound. If she does, it will be a scream of ecstasy. She keeps her teeth clenched tight on her lips.

She matches his thrusts to her own back at him. He continues to pound her until she cannot take anymore. He can tell that she is about to lose control of herself and her sounds.

He reaches up her back and grabs a handful of her long hair. Then, with the final plunge into her, he releases his own spray. She can feel it splash deep inside her dark hole. They are both trembling together as they are spread across the desk. She can feel her own juices running down her shaking legs.

They stay leaned over the desk in a heated heap for a long while before they gather themselves and get dressed. Very little is said on the elevator ride back down into the hotel. He kisses her hard once more before departing on his floor.

She thanks him for a wonderful time before the door closes and she returns to the front desk to wait for the next shift.