The Hotel Ch. 1

Story Info
Fantasy first with married cyber lover.
1.7k words
3.82
35k
00

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dgthomas
dgthomas
36 Followers

Impatiently I stared into the mirror wondering if I’d be everything he wanted and more. He lied to his wife to be here with me and I just wanted to make it well worth it. As I stared at my body – my breasts peeking out of the sides of silky negligee I bought and was wearing for only him I smiled. I knew my pussy was already wet. I know this because I had been this horny all day waiting for him. If I had half the nerve I would’ve jumped the room attendant when I came into the room. I knew I saw him checking me out but I wanted my man. My married man who loved me so dearly and made me feel like the woman I am. The woman I shouldn’t have to be reminded of that I am.

My hands slid down my tight thighs and I bit my lower lip. Everything was set. Candles were lit around the room and the smell of lavender and amber filled my senses relaxing me for tonight. In the bathroom awaited all the tools he suggested I have for my shaving. He’s always wanted to do it and said it excites him. I’ve always shaved, but I figured since he wanted to so badly – and since I fantasized about it constantly – I’d let him do the honors.

After making sure the curtains were closed I sat on the bed and spread my legs feeling the tingling between them. The wetness growing and it felt like it was creeping out of my pussy. My hand had found it’s way to my sweet soaking pussy and dipped a finger inside. I finger fucked myself for a moment and then took my finger to the lips when I heard a knock on the door. I smiled and fixed myself quickly as I walked to the door.

“Hello?” I asked hesitantly – hoping it wasn’t room service or the room attendant because he will certainly be getting fucked.

“Deb? Is that you?” I smiled. My married Prince Charming is outside the door. Quickly I opened it to see his sexy body in a suit and a smile on his face. His tie had already been undone and I stepped aside letting him in. He walked into the room and nodded. When he turned to look at me I was leaning against the door beaming back at him. He moved his suitcase to the chair and removed his suit jacket throwing it on another chair as he walked back to me.

“I can’t believe I’m here. I feel guilty as hell but I want this so bad.” I bit my lower lip and cleared my throat.

“Everything you asked for is in the bathroom. All the shaving stuff.” I was getting nervous – it being my first time alone face to face with this man as well as being my first time. He smiled down at me and reached for my face running his hand over my cheek and tilting my head to meet his. We kissed and it was so innocently sexy I melted in his arms. Luckily he had his other arm holding me up.

His hand slipped down my back and found my crack. His finger slid between the two cheeks and reached for the hem of my dress. When his hands touched my body. Flesh upon flesh – finally! I nearly came. Moaning into his mouth he pulled away.

“Deb, are you turned on?” “Honestly,” I took his hand and lead it to my pussy so he could feel the wetness. “I was going to masturbate if you didn’t get here when you did.” His index finger found her clit – nice and hard – and he began rubbing her slit nice and slow as my back arched and my knees started to weaken. He noticed her face getting flushed as they stared at one another in the eyes.

“Would you like to masturbate for me? Then we can clean you up and shave you. But it’s your call.” He leaned in and kissed her as his finger slid right up inside of her and she nearly came on the spot. He pulled his finger out and sucked it. “Mmm, you taste too good to pass up. Your thighs are even wet.” I smiled and said,

“I told you I’ve been like this all day.” My hand slid down and felt his hard cock and then asked, “Have you been as well?” He chuckled and said,

“Pretty darned close. You’re getting me going though. I might just have my way with you before we get the shave going.” I was feeling very naughty and undid his pants as his member fell out.

“No underwear?” A smile dashed across his face.

“I told you I never wear them.”

“Ah! Yes. Neither do I.” My hand was tightening my grip around his shaft and just basically watching him harden before my very eyes. His cock was so warm and I was getting more wet in anticipation of him being inside me. He kept watching me as his right hand lay on my shoulder and his left played with my nipple beneath negligee.

“If you keep this up I won’t have to do anything. You can get me off and I’ll get you off.” I smiled and kissed his lips. My hand remained on his cock and his moved down to the hem of my negligee and raised it over my head breaking our kiss as he completely removed it.

There I stood wet and naked in front of the man who was my first. I felt my face get beet red as he stared at me. His mind not knowing where to touch first or what to suck on first. I saw this all in his face and all I knew is I didn’t want to be the only naked person in the room. I slid his pants down his legs and felt his warm hands on my cool back. He removed his shoes and stepped out of his pants as I stood back up letting my hands trail ever so lightly along the back of his legs stopping at his butt. I grabbed them as I kissed his mouth one more time feeling his cock touch my pussy. At first I was shocked my this new feeling and almost backed away from him as he pulled me into his embrace and listen to him whisper into my ear,

“You’re so wet.” I smiled and stayed in that embrace for a moment. I released myself from his hug and started toward the bed nice and slowly so he can get a view he’d been waiting for. Me walked to the bed to await him.

“Take your shirt off so you can join me.” I knelt on the bed with my legs parted so he could see my swollen pussy begging him to join me. He walked over removing his shirt as I noticed his cock and I wanted it so badly inside of me. I wanted him – this married man to break me in. No strings attached just good friends having sex – someone who appreciated me for who I was.

He joined me on the bed and kissed my lips as he laid me back. His hands were on my stomach moving toward my pussy. His mouth broke apart from mine and he watched my face as he began to rub my pussy. Manipulating it the way he wanted. He’s always wanted to see me cum. I began to close my eyes and he urged that I stared into his.

As he played with my pussy I felt a climax building up inside of my cunt wanting to be filled and my hand found his cock and I touched him and he had a look of shock and laid on top of me slowly placing the tip at my soaked entrance.

“Are you ready?”

“Mmm very.” Slowly he stretched this cunt out as he pushed deep inside of me and I let out a gasp and he stopped asking if I was ok. I couldn’t speak so I just nodded and then he pushed deeper until he couldn’t anymore.

“I’m going to stay like this for a moment. Although it’s not easy to do. Wrap your legs around me. After that just let go and fuck me like I’m going to fuck you. God you feel so good and you’re so hot and wet. God…” I did as he instructed and moved my hips against him.

He started moving in and out slow and there was a little burn, but it started to get better the faster he went. My climax almost disappeared until he lowered his body completely on top of me and started grinding against me. I was grabbing my right breast paying attention to pull my nipple and pinch it. His mouth latched on and started to nibble on my left breast. He removed his mouth and blew lightly on my breast and I started to fuck him back thrust for thrust.

When he noticed what I was doing he began doing the same meeting my thrusts. I started to cum and was tightening around his cock and he noticed and began to rush his climax as well. As my body began to twitch I felt his cock expanding in my cunt and I knew he was going to cum soon. I kept fucking him hard and then I squeezed his cock and that was it. He pulled out and came all over my chest in spurts. Some landing on my side and others right down the middle. I smiled as he collapsed next to me on the bed.

“I’m sorry we just got carried away and didn’t use anything.” I smiled and said,

“That’s ok. Now we can shave me after we take a shower.” He smiled and kissed her lips.

“So?” “So?” I asked trying to sit up but stopping because there was a slight pain. “Ouch! I guess that’s a tad bit normal.” He smiled.

“If it was good it will. Was it good?”

“Yes it was very good. It was great actually more orgasmic.” I smirked and said “Thank you.”

“No, thank YOU.” He paused. “So you liked it?”

“Yes, but don’t make me think too much of it. After this weekend you’re going home to your wife.” He nodded and lay there. “Now I’m going to get a bath going. It looks like it can fit two. Do you want to try it out with me?” He smiled and got up following her into the bathroom.

To Be CUNTinued…

dgthomas
dgthomas
36 Followers