The Hotel Ch. 2

Story Info
Adulterous couple's passion explodes.
694 words
3.5
9.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand up, admiring your beauty, and slowly caress your now naked body. Beginning with your head, my fingertips run equally along the side of your face, gently feeling the contours of your ears, your nose and your lips. Painstakingly, I move my hands to your neck, gently clenching my hands around it, applying slight pressure. Wasting no time, I move to your shoulders, stiff in anticipation of my next move. Rubbing them, I try to release the pressure within your shoulders to no avail. Only with fingertips do I move down your arms, tenderly caressing your smooth skin, running down to your fingertips where I lovingly clench your hands while staring into your deep eyes.

Releasing my grip, I retrace my path back up your arms finding my way back to your chest and breasts. Your breath quickens, the only sound in the room is your intense breathing. I swear I can hear our hearts beating as one as I rub along side your breasts, intentionally avoiding your now swollen and sensitive nipples. At the last possible moment, I allow the back of my hands to graze your mams.

Feeling completely in control of you and the situation, I make my way to your abdomen, never loosing sight of your gaze, staring into me like a spotlight on a moonless night. I run my hands over your hips, feeling their strength and fullness, eager to fall victim under them. Later, I tell myself. Now I must continue this maddening torture, to you, to me.

With fingertips poised, I run my hands along your ass. I feel them tense under my feather-like touch. Firmly, I grab each cheek in my hand and begin to massage them. I long to kiss your lips, to ravage you, as I physically devour your body. The sensations that run through me are intense, yet I remain composed as I strive to reach my final destination. All the while, you remain statuesque. Staggered, shallow breathing is the only interruption in this adventure. I notice your eyes, no longer staring into me, but closed, gently, engulfed in this sensory overload.

Pulling you closer to me, I run a finger between your cheeks. Now our bodies are touching, trying to melt into one with each other. I feel the pressure in my jeans, my cock yearning to spring free from its evil confines as I continue to run one finger between your cheeks, finding your anus. Feeling the tension, I gently place a slight pressure against it, almost as a warning of what is to come later this evening.

Moving away from your ass, I begin to crouch down to caress the back of your legs. In further torture, I smell your sex emanating from between your legs. I long to touch it, lick it, savor its natural womanly, earthy aroma. I continue to intoxicate myself in your natural perfume while running my fingers behind your legs to your ankles.

Its at this point where I feel compelled to kiss you. Not your face or your hands, but to worship a goddess like yourself in the only way fitting: by kissing your feet. While honoring you, my hands find their way to the front of your legs. Massaging your calves, I make my way past your knees. Your thighs, very relaxed despite the length of time standing, are so soft and tender. My fingers, making their way between your legs and vagina, trace your pubic area. One finger, fluttering around your sex like a butterfly in the spring, gently grazing the soft pubs. I long to taste you as I run the finger between your lips, feeling the scathing, direct heat for the very first time.

With that one finger, I make my way back up your abdomen, between your breasts, and coat your lips with the remaining love juice from your pussy. It is then that you open your eyes, and we embrace. Soft, gentle kisses upon each others lips. I whisper in your ear, "It is now time to shower, my darling." We turn towards the bathroom, holding hands as we close the door to begin our next adventure.