The Hotel Maid Me

Story Info
The maid offers supplementary services to an anxious guest.
1.5k words
3.93
76.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim was so preoccupied with his methodical babbling he hadn't even begun to dress. He was pacing a line from the taupe door of his hotel room, past the full sized bed, to the large highway adjacent window and humming air-conditioning unit. The white terry cloth towel was flapping against his knees as his pale feet beat on the flat red carpet.

He growled with frustration and plopped onto the disarranged bed. He sat rubbing his strawberry-blond topped head amidst the mess of red-yellow-green-striped comforter and white cotton sheets. His brain felt tight as if it was swelling against the confines of his cranium. His heart beat an inconsistent worrisome pattern into his rib cage.

The picture of a boardroom filled with unfavorable looks was all he could see. A flop sweat was forming on his brow. He began trying to think of a way to calm himself and beat back his anxiety. His hands rubbed at his thighs dejectedly. Gradually, one slipped under his towel and began squeezing at his flaccid piece.

Slight pleasure ripples emanated from the pleasant yanks. His eyes closed behind his oval shaped glasses and he forced the image of the disagreeable meeting from his mind, concentrating instead on long-legged and shapely women with large breasts. His torrid ruminations coaxed warming blood to rush into the phallus. Tim felt it swelling to a slight tumescence and his hand could slide over the length of his shaft more easily.

His breath rushed from his nostril over his bare chest in long deliberate gusts. His terry cloth towel jostled with his manipulations. A turgid tent lifting in the plush cotton. The mechanical scratch of a card and snap of the electronic lock sounded. Tim's eyes popped and his head snapped in the direction of the opening door.

"Housekeeping!" The shrill voice proclaimed.

Her short body was backing into the room dragging her cart of cleaning products. Her black uniform dress teetered with her steps and the undulation of her large cheeks. The pear-shaped maid's white orthopedic nursing shoes softly padded against the carpet towards the shocked man in glasses clutching the towel around his waist.

"Hey! I'm still in here! Please, can you come back later?" The woman continued until the door shut after her cart and she went about wiping off the dresser in front of the bed with a rag. Tim was once again treated to the sight of her huge cheeks shaking. The backs of thick thighs and taut calves peering back at him from under the black dress' white hemline. He stared in disbelief.

"You leave. I clean." she spat tersely. Tim's face crinkled in confused anger. "What?!" The woman swung to face him. Her boy-cut short black hair framed her aged face in curls. Her wrinkled-cornered cinnamon eyes were glaring at Tim angrily.

Her form fitting dress bellowed modestly with her small breasts and a white name tag that read Marisol.

"OUT!" Her thin lips scolded.

Tim stood up defiantly, but his towel slipped from around his hips and he froze. Tim's face was mortified as he glanced down at his staff jutting out towards the white apron stitched on the front of the cleaning lady's uniform. Marisol simply viewed the member unaffected.

Her eyes darted up and she peered expectantly from under her eyebrows at embarrassed man as if pondering a question. Her calmness almost made him forget what the cool air rushing over his exposed manhood reminded him of. Moments passed as the two stood in stillness.

Tim stuttered the beginnings of a pathetic apology when the mature woman broke in with another terse offering. Her chin raised as she stared into the face of her flasher and with a hand perched on her hip.

"You pay me. I suck it." Tim paused staring into her scowling expression and their was solid sincerity coldly shining back out of her eyes.

"What? Oh, no I'm not asking you to." Marisol was still looking at his erect penis and holding her right hand out. Tim could not believe it, but the woman was soliciting him. A straightforward offer of sexual favors for the simple exchange of hard cash.

Tim's dick gave a slight jerk at the realization. His mind contemplated the transaction and his heightened state distorted his judgment. The decision seemed already made as from Marisol's perspective and she flicked her fingers to speed payment. Tim found himself retrieving his wallet.

He weighted the impatient palm with crisp Andrew Jacksons until Marisol gave a nod. The short-haired propositioner folded her payment, pulled at her white lace-lined collar to secret it away in her hidden petite cleavage.

Adequately compensated, the employee pushed Tim back into his seated position and artlessly dropped to her knees. There was no shyness in her actions. Tim was taken aback by her brazen frankness. She went about the task as unabashedly as she had begun to clean the room.

Her warm mouth swallowed his thick rod with practiced ease. Tim's mouth gaped as he felt an adept tongue swirling around his hardening pole. Slurping and sucking sounds echoed in the room as Marisol's head bobbed ferociously. Her proficiency apparent in the power of her suction.

Her mouth slid up and down the shaft of Tim's member. Tim moaned and grunted as Marisol's powerful suction greased and polished his pipe. Still, the aged custodian continued unabated until her slimy slobber coated Tim's veined monster. A skillful pattern emerged as three violent mouth strokes were followed by a furious head shaking.

"Oh my god!" Marisol's hands suddenly grasped Tim's ass and he felt his manhood completely disappear into the warm tightness of her throat. Her nose was smashed against his base. Each stroke their after seemed to return to the same spot. Tim felt himself suddenly on the verge.

He rocked forward gasping. His self control was obliterated and his cock spurted a hot load into the seasoned solicitor's mouth. "Anhhhh!!" The twitching member continued to spasm and spit. Tim remained with a gaping mouth, closed eyes, and bowed back while Marisol stood back up on her nursing shoes.

Marisol retrieved the towel from the floor and wiped her mouth before tossing it back. She walked around to the left side of the disheveled bed and crawled onto it on all fours. Tim turned, again dumbfounded by her bluntness, as she hoisted her skirt up above her generous hips and exposed her black cotton brief cut panties stretched tight over her bulbous cheeks.

Artlessly, she peeled them down until they were a rolled knot around her substantial thighs. She looked at Tim, no beguilement or comely enticing. Cold sincerity still thick in her gaze.

"You pay me. You fuck me."

Tim again reached for his wallet. He counted out twenties on the dresser until the maid gave an aloof nod when he'd reached an agreeable sum. Tim circled around to the business end of this temptress' large posterior while she waited patiently on all fours.

He took his position between the dangling white shoes and placed his still rigid cock at her entrance. It was radiating heat. It drooled with a youthful enthusiasm. Tim bit his lip as he sank into the impossibly tight woman and watched with rapt wonderment as her globe-like cheeks jiggled cheerfully.

"Unghhh!!"

Tim rifled his penis in and out of the purchased snatch with his hands clasped firmly around her full hips. He pulled her wantonly into his erection and slammed his hips forward for good measure. The greasy slot devoured each thrust and squeezed each exiting recoil.

Her walls were a hot glove around his man-flesh. He felt her expert control squeezing at him from inside and his hip uncontrollably began to buck harder. Wet sloshing smacks of their hips were a hedonistic drumbeat to which Tim's ardor climbed.

"Oh! Oh!" Marisol moaned as she felt the stiff head slam home inside her. Tim pistoned the mass in and out of her slick orifice with increasing intensity. Marisol began meeting his thrusts with rearward undulations. Her spherical cheek flesh vibrated against Tim's hips.

She was breathing heavily as she worked to bring Tim to another orgasm. Tim felt it near and Marisol arched her back. She twisted for an awkward side-faced stare, but never slowed pace.

"You...ungh!...pay me. Oh! Mmm You...ungh!...finish whereever."

The little parcel of information sent Tim into a rocky climax. He pulled his slippery flesh rod from Marisol's hot seam and sprayed steamy batter over her gelatinous tan cheeks.

His knees weakened and he steadied himself against the bed for a moment before going back over to the stack of money on the dresser and tossing another hundred dollars worth of twenties on it. Marisol jumped up with only a mild amount of labored breathing and sweat on her forehead.

She grabbed the towel from the floor and wiped off her soiled cheeks. She replaced her underwear with sharp tug and snap of the elastic. Smoothing her skirt back down until she was again a proper maid, she went back to her cart and picked up her feather duster before once again turning to the disoriented Tim. "Now, you leave."