The Hotel Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your eyes flash with need. The need to tell me all about his cock and how he used you. Your need to cum again. Your need to know when you will have his hard cock in your slut holes again.

Moving with a determined urgency, you drop your purse on the bed beside me and crawl onto the bed, awkwardly with only one free hand to support your movements. I see the wetness on your lips, of your juices and his cum from when you sucked his cock clean after he emptied his balls into you.

My lips open, and I moan as you lower your mouth to mine. Your tongue thrusts forward, fucking my mouth as you offer me that first taste of your mixed juices. A deep wet kiss that just seems to go on and on, neither of us wishing to break it. But eventually you do, pulling back just enough to speak.

“Oh cum slut, I need your tongue in my pussy. I need to cum on your slur mouth.”

“Yes ma'am,” I whisper.

I watch as you rise over me, placing one knee on either side of my head. Your fingers keep your lips sealed as they lower to my mouth. I can also see the bright red base of the anal plug he slid into your ass. His direction that I was to be plugged whenever you were echoing in my mind. The base was thick and wide, and i could only imagine how big the shaft was that had your as stretched and filled.

But you had a more urgent need and as your cum soaked finger touched my lips you slid them out from between my mouth and your pussy. I moaned deeply, my lips opening as your pussy settled into a hot perverted kiss for your cum slut. I felt your fingers teasing my nipples, encouraging me to service you with my tongue.

“Lick me slut,” you groaned sensuously.

Needing to please you, I thrust my tongue forward tentatively, now knowing what to expect. Your reaction was immediate, as son as you felt my tongue spreading your lips, delving into the cum-filled interior of your recently fucked pussy, you came.

I heard your scream of delight, felt your body stiffen as the orgasm washed over you, and moaned into your pussy as your hands reflexively tightened on my nipples. The contractions of your muscles pushed the cum directly into my mouth, My mouth filled with the mix of cum from your pussy, and I was forced to swallow quickly to keep from having it overflow my mouth and run down my cheeks.

You rode my mouth with your pussy your orgasm overwhelmed you. I licked and sucked, the cum and your juices continuing to drip down into my mouth long after the first onslaught. I was truly your cum slut now. The time you have made me lick my own small load from your pussy, or your ass, were just to confirm my obedient. The times you made me lick you in the days after your dates, as you told me how good their cocks felt in your pussy, and I wondered if I was tasting them were only to establish how much we both enjoyed your dominant role over your cum slut. But this was different, this finalized in both our minds exactly what my place was, And it reinforced to me that your place was whatever you chose it to be, and that could change depending on your mood, and who you were with.

As the initial rush of lustful licking slowed, I heard your words. You kept telling me I was your “obedient cum slut” and that you would be “feeding me regularly now.” You told me that I would be eating lots of cum for you, however you decided to serve it to me.

I licked your pussy deeply as you rode me to another, slightly less intense, orgasm. Slowly you regained control and slid to the side to lay along side my bound body.

“I love how well you lick me when you're so horny,” you say with a devious little smile, “I may have to keep you in this condition mush more often.”

“Yes ma'am,” I whisper in reply.

You move around and bring your face to mine. Now it's your tongue licking the mixed juices of your pussy and your lover's cock from my lips and cheeks.

“Did my cum slut like his little treat,”

“Very much, thank you.”

“Good, because no that I've had that beautiful cock, I'm going to want a lot more of it, so you'll be feeding like that regularly.”

“Yes ma'am,” I say quietly, meting your gaze, as my mind processed the implications of that statement.

With a broad smile of satisfaction as my acquiescence, the fingers of your right hand slides down my chest, teasing each nipple in passing. They cross my stomach as I anticipate your fingers rapping around my straining cock. But first your fingertips slide into the pool of pre-cum drippings under the head of my cock.

“What do we have here,” you say cheerily.

You fingers slide around in the puddle, coating themselves with my drippings. Then you bring them up to hover over my mouth. I open my lips obediently, expecting you to feed those drippings to me. Instead, your spread them around my lips.

“There,” you say, a good cum slut's lips should always be shiny with cum, don't you think? That way when a lady kisses you, she'll know where that slut mouth has been.”

My only answer is a soft moan as I feel your fingertips spreading those juices while you speak.

Suddenly you slide off the bed.

“We have a few things to take care of slut.”

I watch as you rummage in our toybag. The next thing I feel are you well-lubed fingers sliding down between my legs. In quick succession you one, two, three fingers into my ass, smiling as listen to my moaning and watch mt hard cock bounce and drip. Soon you have all four fingers of that hand and I can't help but thrust as best I can in my bondage to meet each stroke.

“You are such a slut,” you say, “I can't decide if you love cum more, or having something filling your slut ass.”

All I can do is moan in reply.

“He said you need your ass filled when mine is, but your's hasn't been yet, and it's time for mine to be emptied.”

I watch as you smile at me, and in a smooth motion you slide th thick plug and place it at the entrance to my ass. I moan as you press it inwards, feeling its thickness open and fill me.

“Since we don't have a matching one yet, slut, this one will do for now.”

“Yes ma'am,” I moan softly.

You crawl back on the bed beside me, kissing me as your hand tweaks my nipples again.

“Do you like that slut?” you ask, “Do you like the thought of his cock coming from my ass and filling yours.”

I quiver with the lustful thought of the image you suggest, only another moan escaping my lips.

You giggle and slip off the bed, disappearing into the hotel room bathroom for long minutes as I adjust to the thick plug filling my ass.

You return, refreshed, and slide onto the bed. Straddling my face again you tell me that the plug stretched you and you think it will be appropriate for my tongue to massage your sore muscles after each day's plug training.

“Yes ma'am,” I say softly as you lower your ass to my mouth.

You rock slowly on my face as I lick and soothe your tender asshole. My tongue circles the sore ring of flesh, then as you encourage me, I slide inwards, slowly fucking you deeper and deeper with my tongue. I feel pride when you shudder with another small orgasm from this most intimate kiss.

I take in great breaths of air when you finally slide off to lay beside me once again. My cock, so far ignored, continued to drip and throb as you watched it from your seat on my obedient mouth.

“We have some business to attend to,” you say as you show me the writing on your palm. Still clear, I wonder how long it will be there as a reminder of his big cock for you.

You reach across to your purse which is still on the mattress beside me. Taking out your phone, the tale measure and the marker, you sit up beside me, cross-legged, and prepare to complete your task.

I moan as you gently touch my had cock, the first contact it's had all evening. Your touch is so welcome, yet so frustrating as you barely make contact, certainly not enough to start edging me closer to orgasm.

You pull my cock into a position so that it points straight up. Placing the end of the tape at the base on the top of my cock your unroll it along my shaft and drape it over the top.

“Six … almost six and a half inches, but,” you say as you smile at me, “we have to be sure my lover feels appropriately superior, so I'm going to write down five inches.”

My eyes are wide, a dare not object. I bite my lip and try to beg you with my eyes to write down how long my cock really is.

“There,” showing me your palm, “your little cock is five inches long. Now, the thickness.”

I moan softly as your hands wrap the tape around my shaft.

“Hmmm … almost six inches, but we'll write down five.”

“Please …,” I moan.

“Shhh, it's OK sweetie, we both know how big your little cock is. You know,” you add with a giggle, “I could write down how big it get when inside you cage.”

That suggestion is enough to stem any further protest. You show me your palm, now with the blanks filled in: “STUD 8.5 x 6.5.” and “SLUT BOY 5 x 5”

I watch as you take your camera and, with your nipple captured between two of your fingers, take a few pictures in preparation to send one to your lover. Working quickly you select one, and send it to his email account.

Tossing the phone, tape and marker back into your purse, you take my hard cock in your hand. I lay still as you move to straddle my hips, guiding my hard cock into your sweet pussy.

“God,” you say, “I need this, and since his cock isn't here for me to ride, I'm going to ride yours.”

I moan as I feel you lower yourself fully on my aching cock. MY body quivers with lust as you tell me how good it feels and how you're going to drain every drop of cum from my balls and make me lick it all back out again.

As you straighten up on your knees I start to thrust into your pussy. Between the bondage and our positions, my thrusts are short, but as powerful as I can make them.

As I start to feel my orgasm build, you phone rings. You motion for me to pause as you answer it.

“Yes sir,” you say quietly, and I know it's him.

“You're welcome sir, I'm glad you like it.”

“Yes, he's inside me now, he's plugged now, and still tied, and I am straddling him.”

“No.” you say with a giggle, “not nearly as filling.”

“Oh! I am sorry sir. I'll stop now.”

“Thank you sir, I look forward to your call.'

Before you put the phone down you turn it around to show me a new photo. It shows your pretty red lips stretched over the head of a long thick cock. His cock.

As you put the phone back in your purse, you lift up and slide off my cock.

“Sorry mikey, he says you're mot allowed to cum inside me after him.”

You hand gently wraps my shaft and starts slowly stroking with a light grip, too lightly and too slowly to take me over the edge.

“But baby,” I moan, “you won't let me inside you any day you think he might call either.”

“I know sweetie, but that's the price I have to pay to enjoy his wonderful cock. But I can still milk your cock and you can still eat all the cum I take from you. And it will make the times you get to cum inside me so much more special.”

“But …,” I say as you shush me.

“It's ok lover,” you continue as your stroking continues, “think of all the places I can have you lick your sticky cum from … my hands, my tit, my ass, my feet, wherever I decode, and whenever I choose to take your orgasm. And you'll do it too, won't you, because it makes me happy.”

“Yes ma'am,” I moan my reply.

“Good boy,” you smile as you press the plug into my ass and your stroking hand triggers my orgasm as I surrender to your desires, “we're going to have lots of fun together, you and me, and of course, my and that delicious fat cock that provided your special treat tonight.”

I moan around your fingers as you feed me my cum that you scoop up from my stomach.

“Good boy,” you say again as you enjoy my sucking mouth.

12