The Hotel Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
First part of a series on some debauched hotel fun.
3k words
4.67
9.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've got us a suite at a hotel. You have strict instructions on what to wear when you arrive. I'll be waiting in the bar wearing a tweed three piece. You'll be wearing a red cocktail dress that stops no less than six inches above your knee, stockings only just not showing under your dress, suspender belt, french knickers - crotchless or assless, your choice, and a wired half cup bra. The dress and bra are to show off your spectacular tits to a level that Shakespeare could be played on them so great is the balcony... You're to wear four-inch black heels. Your makeup is to be natural except for your lipstick. The brightest red you have. As you receive the message you can picture the exact outfit in your wardrobe and promise to wear exactly what I describe.

You arrive. The porter taking your bag upstairs. You walk into the bar. The barman can't keep his eyes off you. I'm in a booth facing the door and stand up, not to greet you. But in awe of the vision before me. You walk up to me, recognising me instantly and we kiss. A gentle peck at first. Your hand pretends to be idle as it brushes against the very obvious hardness in my trousers.

We sit down in our booth, you sliding along, we're sitting right next to one another as the champagne comes over... Drinking slowly. We're a bottle down when you suggest taking the next one to the bedroom. Your hand has been working my thigh for the last two glasses. I ask for a bucket and another bottle. I'm informed they'll be along to our room straight away. We move towards the lift.

As soon as the door closes you are pressed against the mirror. One of my hands lifting your leg you pull me into you with it as my other hand works into your hair. Only having a short way to go we can't do much. A few kisses. Lingering tongues and touches. You're groaning. Aching. The door opens. You're pinned against the wall of the lift by me. Sitting on the handrail. I slide a hand under your arse and carry you to the room. Noses pressed against one another, staring into one another as we imagine what the weekend has in store...

I can't reach the key in my pocket whilst carrying you. I drop you to the floor and you start kissing my face, my lips, my neck... Leaving traces of your lipstick all over me. Your lips brushing, tickling my neck as I slide the key in and open the door. Spinning you around, pushing your hair to the side and kissing your neck as one hand has thumb and forefinger tracing the underline of your tits, the other moves down over the soft material of your dress... Down... Over your stomach... You break away. Walking into the room. I'm left admiring the view of your arse as you walk... Following shortly behind you.

We have to behave reasonably well... At least until the champagne gets here... Pushing you back onto the bed. Pinning your hands above your head. Kneeling over you and kissing your arms. Down... Down... Then you're forehead. Every inch down to your lips... Down to your neck... Kissing the hollow in your throat... You're ticklish with my gentle but insistent kisses. Down... Kissing your chest. Working down... Kissing the top of your tits. Your back arching up to my mouth. One of my hands running up your thigh. Then snapping the suspender against you. Stinging you slightly. Hand sliding up onto your arse as my other pins your hands down. Groping. Running my hands over your incredible arse. Kissing up your chest and a shoulder on the dress comes off... Then back down. I can see the bra now. Kissing down... Down... Your nipple just under the dress and I'm a second away from touching it with my tongue. Then there's a knock at the door.

Lifting myself off you, you put the shoulder back on your dress as the door opens. I pull the trolley into the room, my back towards you as I pop the champagne... You walk up behind me, kissing my neck and running your hands over my chest. Pulling my blazer off. Throwing it onto the chair behind me. Unbuttoning my waistcoat as I pour a glass of champagne. Nibbling my ear as the waistcoat comes off... I turn and we clink glasses. Moving to the sofa, you sitting with your legs over me as we chat... My hands always on your legs... Fingertips working up to the top of your stockings. Your legs open up inviting me in... Then I move down... A glass like that... Constant teasing... Taking your heels off of you. Lifting your leg and kissing from your foot up your leg. Taking your glass and setting it down. Gently pushing your legs off of me. Sliding off the sofa and kneeling in front of you. Kissing up from your ankle to your knee. Then your other leg. Eyes focused on your legs, not looking up at you but you can see me smiling as I kiss your stockinged legs... Your legs spread as I kiss my way up. Two steps forward and one step back.

Being sure to tease you. Dragging it out for as long as humanly possible. Eventually, I reach the top of your stockings. Your legs spread wide now. Apparently, you chose crotchless... I blow a thin stream of air onto you. Your back arches as the cool air hits you... I move one of your hands to the back of my head. You take a grip of my hair. I resist... Working slowly. Kissing your thighs higher and higher up. My stubble tugging your stockings and scraping your thighs. Then my tongue. Straight onto your clit. Not torturing you any longer. Running my tongue around your clit. Flicking it with my tongue. You pull my face into you. My tongue running up and down your. Your legs tensing around me. Your hands tugging my hair as I lap at your delicious cunt. Sliding a hand under you. Your legs on my shoulders now. You can feel it building. Your body begins to shake. Your legs pulling me into you. You cum. Pulling a cushion over your face and screaming into it as your whole body tenses and relaxes. I stay there. Carrying on calmly, insistently, playing with you with my tongue. Until you finally come down. Shivering and twitching. Ready for the next.

I lift your dress off my head and see your face and chest flushed. Up onto my knees, you pull me by my shirt as I pull you onto me. You're sitting with your legs around me on the floor of the hotel room. I start to undo the buttons on the back of your dress as we kiss. You stop me... Standing up. Helping me up, you push me down onto the sofa. Straddling my lap you drink the last of my champagne, knocking it back. Kissing me forcefully as you claw my shirt open. Standing up and smiling. You spin around and start unbuttoning your dress behind your back. I watch enraptured as they come off one by one by one... Revealing the strap of your bra. The smooth skin of your back... You're wiggling your hips and then you slope the dress off your shoulders and it hits the ground. I've got that view in front of me. Your arse. Your bare back. The black strap of the bra contrasted against your pale back.

You spin and land on my lap. Pulling my face into your tits. Grinding against me as my hands run over your back. I unclasp your bra and you pull my shirt out of my trousers. Your tits pressed into me so I can't even play with them. Bra falls off you. You're grinding into me as my fingers dig deep into your back. Half massaging. Half scratching. You groan, back arching enough for me to take one of your nipples into my mouth. Kissing. Sucking. Licking. Your body aching for me. Grinding in circles on my lap. You reach down and stroke my cock through my trousers before undoing my belt. Pushing your tongue into my mouth. You're close. Just from the intensity of what we're doing. I'm running my hands over your back, trying to find something to rip off you until I remember you're topless. My hand roams down to your arse. Pulling you into me. Grinding you harder. You groan as we kiss harder. You tell me you're close. Whispering. You unzip me and pull me out. Loving the feel of me hard in your hands. Pressing yourself against me you grind yourself against me. Just letting my cock spread your lips and press against your clit as you groan. Hand pulling your arse into me. Other playing with your left nipple. Your hands in my hair. Groaning. Biting your lip. Kissing me whenever you can get the chance. You cum. Shaking. Shivering. Collapsing against me.

Recovering quickly as I whisper in your ear how fucking hot it is to have you cumming on me. How I've been looking forward to that all week. You stand up. Shakily at first. I lean forward. Trying to get a taste of you again but you stop me. Spinning around... You undo the suspenders and slip the belt off. Bending over right in front of me. I get that glorious view of your arse. You spin, facing me and have me stand. Kissing your way down me. Slowly kneeling. My cock under your chin. You look up at me and ask if I want to have you go down on me. I nod and you take the tip of my cock into your mouth as you pull my trousers down. Reaching down and taking my shoes off. Then my socks. The intensity of your tongue playing with the tip of my cock as you take my socks off. There's something so intimate about it. I step out of my trouser legs one at a time. You release me to pull my boxers down. Never breaking eye contact as you deftly move me so you can pull them down. I'm naked. You've still got the stockings and your underwear on.

You push me back onto the sofa and I'm back in your mouth again. My hands at my side as you run your tongue over me. Pressing it into my cock and then using your mouth to stroke me. Changing between stroking me with your mouth, running your tongue over me... Then pulling me out of you and kissing every inch from the tip to my balls. Running your tongue over me. Fondling my balls with your hand. Fingering yourself and then letting me suck your fingers clean. Working every inch of me in every way. From gagging on me then sticking your tongue out to play with my heavy balls, to kissing me, to stroking me with your hand and mouth. I'm not bothering to make you gag on me like I did last month. You're perfect. Groaning. You take me as deep as you can. Feeling me tensing. Feeling my cock swelling. I'm close. You stop. Releasing my cock, cleaning the sides of your mouth with your fingers. Knowing how evil you are.

You go back to lying with your legs draped over me on the sofa. My cock under your calves as I roll your stocking down your left leg. Taking my time. Caressing your legs as I do it. It comes off and instead of moving to the right, I pull you onto my lap properly... Lifting you up and carrying you to the bed. Throwing you down, face up... I slide two fingers into you without a moment's hesitation. Gasping at the intrusion but groaning for more. My other hand running over you, you lay there letting me finger you... Groaning and squirming under me.

Your legs squeezing my hand. I lean over you. Kissing my way up your stomach. Circling your tits with my lips. You kick your legs up into the air and the French knickers come off. Both of us naked, my fingers back inside you. I'm straddling one of your legs as my fingers push deep into you. Pulling all the way out. Then deep in. At first, it's just two. My left hand holding you down by the throat. A third finger. You squeeze me. Faster. As deep as I can. You playing with your clit as I fuck you with my hand. I order you to help me out, two of your long slim fingers works their way into you to go with my three. Still playing with your clit. You groan. Pushing yourself up against my hand as I push down. Turned on by the lightheadedness from being choked.

Your body starts taking over. You start to lose control. You need me. You need to cum. You need me inside you. You need to feel me cumming in you. You need me.

You cum. Starting between your legs. Working through your whole body. Your toes curling. Your fingers spasm. Your neck snapping back. Teeth clenched. Your whole body cumming. You involuntarily pull your fingers out of yourself. After a minute, sweaty, naked, you lay there panting for breath. I turn you onto your side, pulling my fingers from you. You take them into your mouth as you grind your arse against me. I'm hard between your cheeks. Your fingers go into my mouth for me to suck clean. I start playing with your tits. Fingers out of your mouth. You reach behind yourself and guide me into you. Lying on your side. Facing the mirror on the wardrobe. Me kissing your cheek as my first inch enters you. You grind in circles. My cock against your G-spot. Just stirring your pussy with me as I slowly push deeper. One of your legs goes up. I'm pushing deeper. You reach behind your back, grabbing my hair. We manage to kiss. Faster. I'm deep in you now. Not quite fully. You're letting me do the work. Harder. Thrusting into you so my cock scrapes against your G-spot. You start to push back. My cock filling you. Hips slamming into your arse. Groping your tits. Kissing your neck.

I roll you over so you're face down. Pressing you into the covers but your arse pushes itself up. You're face down and arse up with me fucking you. Pushing back into me you manage to push yourself off the mattress. My hands on your hips. Pulling you back into me. I can nearly encircle your hips. Squeezing you as I fill you. You can feel my cock flexing in you. You start to cum. A small one this time. Your body spasming but then you relax. Still going. I pull you up by your hair so I can play with your tits. I turn you so we're looking in the mirror. Filling you from behind. I start mauling your tits now. Your body starts to cum again. Working up your spine. Squeezing me inside you. Squeezing hard and staying like that as I continue to thrust. The extra tightness feels incredible around me. Your head thrown back onto my shoulder.

I kiss your neck, half biting half kissing. I slide one of my legs through yours. Then the other you push down onto me. I lie down... Reverse Cowgirl. I grab a pillow and watch enraptured as your arse bounces up and down on me. You playing with my balls. My hands are holding your ankles. You're slamming yourself up and down on me. You reach behind yourself. Taking my hand and you ask me to slide a finger into you. You lean forward and I do. The extraordinary tightness driving us both wild. You cum as you beg for it to go deeper. I push it deep into you. You're leaning forward. On all fours. I'm on my back. Loving the view as you continue to fuck yourself on me. Bouncing. Fucking. Your legs shake as you work yourself into a frenzy once again. I can see your tits bouncing in the mirror in front of you. Can look into your eyes in the mirror. You smile... Squeeze.

The finger pops out and you sit up. Asking me to play with your arse. Now I'm grinning. My finger presses against your arse. You push back. Grunting as your arse is filled I hold my hand where it is. So when you push down again you feel it pushing into you again. Both holes being fucked. Faster. Harder. Your body bouncing on me. Loving the feeling. I press a second in when you slow down... You groan but keep going. You feel me twitch inside you. My balls can't take your touch anymore. You're loving the feeling of having your arse and cunt played with but I'm delirious. After you denied me earlier... I can't stop myself. Sitting up. Pulling you back by the hair. I tell you I'm cumming. You groan and ask me to wait ten seconds. I nod. Not understanding. You count back from ten. It's agony. I need to cum but the numbers mean something. Five. You're tightening around me. Every second is you stroking me up and down. Three. I can't hold it. One. My cum shoots into you. Your arse tightens around my fingers. You squeeze my cock as you stop bouncing. Your body on fire as I kiss and bite and nuzzle your shoulder. The spare hand doesn't know where to be. Moving from tits to stomach to throat.

I can't control it anymore. I lay back. Twitching uncontrollably as my cum fills you. You roll off me. Taking me into your mouth and moving my hand between your legs. You swirl the tip of my cock with your tongue as I finger you. Sucking hard. Getting every drop of cum that you earned. I beg you to stop. I can't take any more. After listening to me beg for a minute you finally relent. My fingers fall out of you. You drape yourself over me. Idly licking my fingers clean as we fall asleep.

It's 1900 on the first day of a long weekend. We've got days more to go.