The Hotel Weekend Pt. 03

Story Info
Third part of the story...
1.4k words
4.29
5.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You notice some minor movement as you sleep. Stirring occasionally. Lifting your head, realising I'm not there and falling deep asleep again. Your body is sore. In dire need of rest to carry on with the weekend ahead. I let you sleep for an hour, then kneeling next to you and stroking your hair, you wake up smiling. Able to smell something. Food. Ravenous at the thought of food we sit and feast and drink the rest of that champagne and then another. You rapidly perk up, getting more flirty and dirty as we work through dinner. But you don't make any overt moves towards me. After dinner and dessert, I take you by the hand and walk you into the bathroom.

Taking your robe off, I lead you to the warm bath. We sit opposite one another in the couple's bath, my hands exploring your calves. Gently massaging your legs. You lay there blissfully happy. Sipping on your champagne and laying back. Letting the warm water relax your tired muscles. Smiling to yourself as you feel my hand work higher... higher... Letting me work my fingers over. I slide forward. Turn you around so you've got your back to me. Your hair splayed over my chest as I massage your tits. Not even pretending this is a massage as I kiss the side of your neck, your earlobes, cupping your tits and playing with your nipples. You can feel me hard against your back, marvelling that I'm hard again after all that... you ignore it. Letting it poke you in the back as I slide one hand down between your legs.

Just letting my hand sit on top of your pussy for now. Watching your breath start to become more ragged as you get visibly horny. Nipples hardening in my hands. Your fingers tense You push your hips forward, eager for my fingers. My cock slips down between your cheeks as you do. You grind back and forth on my cock as I run my fingers up and down your slit.

Up and down and up and down your slit, then a finger slides into you. You're tight, not quite ready but you breathe a sigh of relief as I work my way into you. Enjoying the feeling of my warm finger inside you. I kiss your neck... my hand leaves the bath and comes back with a blindfold. Gently tying it around your head, my fingers working a constant beat in you. Just constantly thrumming up and down within you as the darkness envelops you. Kissing your neck.. working you steadily to your orgasm, not mind blowing... but it works. You hear the splash of my hand leaving the bath for a second time. Aching to know what I'm going to do, my finger pulls out of you and you feel something press against you. It's as wide as the tip of my cock. My hand is shielding it so your legs can't feel it. You have no idea what it is. One hand behind your back playing with my thick cock.

I slide the dildo into you. Never stopping. Just slowly, insistently pushing this toy deeper into you. You know better than to stop me or to interrupt. So you let me push this cock into you as you stroke me. Kissing your neck. Nibbling your shoulder. One hand on your tits and the constancy of this thick toy pressing into you. You move your other hand behind your back. Sliding it under me. Finger pressed against my arse. Then pushing in. I groan and thrust with the dildo. All 9 inches deep in you now. I wrap my legs around yours. Closing yours and tightening you around the toy. You feel the vibration and instantly jump. It's pulsing and twisting deep in you as I lift you onto my lap. My cock is against your arse now. You wouldn't be able to take it. Not now. But you'd let me try if I wanted. After letting you think I'm going to go for it for a minute.

Applying pressure to your already punished arse. I move to my side of the bath and order you to straddle me. The vibrator turns up, rewarding you for obeying as you move without seeing onto my lap facing me. Tits helpfully level with my mouth, I kiss and suck at them as I tell you you're to go down on me in the bath. Holding your breath and valuing my cock above your need for air. You nod and kneel between my legs. The vibrator turns up a notch as you start stroking me with your hand and fondling my arse with the other. I watch as your head goes down and takes the tip of me into your mouth. Your hair fanning out in the water. You take a deep breath and move down as far as you can. Finger pressing into my arse. You know that's my weak spot and you intend to use it. Working deep. Your fingernail is painful but incredible as you try to make short work of me.

No no. You come up for air but are pushed down almost instantly. Tongue on my balls, my hands in your hair directing you as it fans out over us. The vibrator is slowly sliding out of you with you squeezing it. You push it back in, enjoying the reward of stronger vibrations. Taking me down your throat again. Coming up for air. Ten seconds. Then twenty. Then ten. A cycle of you gagging on me and running your tongue over my balls as your finger plays with my arse. You can feel me start to tense and then the hand pushing you down on me. You need air. I hold you there for another few seconds. Panicking but just about trusting. Another few seconds. You need my cum quickly. Pressing another finger against me and then you feel it. I force myself to stand and you manage to take a breath as my third load of the night spurts onto your face.

Hitting your cheek, the second in your mouth. Your fingers still working on me and you lean forward determined to swallow me. A hand on the back of your head, convulsing as my cum is sucked out of me. The warmth of my cum and the satisfaction at having earned it combined with the vibrator allow you to ride a small wave to orgasm just as I collapse back into the bath. You pull the blindfold off and smile as you scoop the cum off your cheek and taste it. Swallowing everything. Leaning forward you wrap yourself around me as I slowly recover. Kissing my chest and neck as my hands run over the curve of your arse. The warm water lulling us back to sleep.

When you wake you're dry and naked and pressed against me in bed. You can feel me hard against your back. My arm under your head and you holding that hand. My other resting on your thigh. You drift back off to sleep naked and warm and happy.

You don't know how long it's been but you wake up wet. You can feel my fingers on your clit. Gently stroking you. Rolling your clit in fingers. Needing more you grind your arse into me. Only then realising that I'm fast asleep as I finger you.

You take the chance, lifting your leg and moving away from me. Angling my cock so it's against you. You fill yourself on me. I wake up with you pushing back onto me.

I pull you close to me. The angle making you tighter. Pulling your hair with one hand, kissing your neck, playing with your tits. We lie there slowly moving with one another. Just barely able to remain awake. Exhausted at what the day has done to us but needing you to cum for me. I pull you deeper onto me. Kissing and nibbling your ear. You playing with your clit. Goosebumps as you grind yourself on me to a slow, gentle orgasm. We fall asleep in that position. Waking up every hour or so but never quite managing to get one another there. We need rest. Eventually, I pull out and you roll over to lie on my chest. I can feel you warm against me. Your hair on my shoulder. You pulling my chest hair as you cling to me.