The Hottest Fire Ch. 09

Story Info
Ludlow reveals himself to Barbara.
3.6k words
4.64
14.6k
1
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 08/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9.The Recruitment of Barbara

The time had come for Ludlow to completely reveal himself to Barbara. A thorough background investigation had been discreetly conducted; as he had hoped and expected, Barbara’s credentials checked out. Over a period of a few weeks Ludlow initiated a series of seemingly impromptu conversations regarding the current world conflict against terrorism. He judiciously broached the subject of patriotism with her, particularly the area of one’s patriotic duty to Queen and Country.

Ludlow determined that the young girl’s angst was nothing more than usual for a person her age, a healthy questioning of the ways of the world and a natural anxiety concerning one’s place within society, and was pleased to discover a strong patriotic sentiment within her. The long list of atrocities visited upon innocents by the terrorist forces had made rebellious anti-establishment sentiments of the past blasé and irrelevant. Barbara recognised this as a war for the very survival of Western civilization itself. Encouraged by the emotion he saw in her eyes as she voiced her opinions, Ludlow carefully went about the recruitment of Barbara.

They sat at his table, the morning sunlight pouring in as they enjoyed their morning tea and toast. He had already gotten up earlier to do his morning callisthenics and was already showered and shaved. She wore one of his shirts and apart from a skimpy pair of lacy white panties, nothing else.

“Barbara, there’s something I need to tell you,” he said in a flat tone that caught her attention. The young girl looked at him in a peculiar way; expectant, curious.

“It’s time for you to know a little more about me.”

“You’re married.”

“No,” he laughed, “not that.”

“You’re HIV-positive.”

“No, not that either. I can show you test results if you wish,” he assured her.

“What, then? You couldn’t possibly be gay,” Barbara mused aloud.

“No,” he laughed. “What I want to tell you is that I’m not exactly a graduate student.”

“What? You just hang out here because you’re a schoolgirl groupie?” she asked in jest.

“That’s it,” he replied with a grin. Barbara smiled at this and the tension was broken. Whatever the news was, the big two had already been shot down. Her natural curiosity as a woman bedevilled her, and she was eager to learn what it was he wished to impart.

Ludlow went to a sideboard, withdrew some things from a drawer and laid them out on the table. They were official government identification cards, firearms licences, a passport and driver’s license; all of which sported Ludlow’s photograph but with a different name.

“This is me,” he said. “I usually keep these locked away in a safe, in London.”

Barbara was puzzled. “What does it mean?”

“It means that the name you know me as, Jonathon Ludlow, is a persona.”

“You’re not . . . . . . you?” she asked, trying to piece it all together.

“I can assure you that I most definitely AM me,” he said. “Think of Jonathon Ludlow simply as anom de plume, or perhaps, more appropriately, anom de guerre.

Barbara knew the meaning of this phrase:nom de guerre, or ‘war-name’, as opposed to a writers’nom de plume; ‘pen-name’. She still struggled to put it all together. “Who are you?” she asked, a shrewd look developing about her eyes that Ludlow found incredibly sexy.

“The fact that I don’t go by my true identity is not particularly significant, it’s merely a security measure. You may as well know, my real name is Patrick Cochran, as you can see for yourself from the documents before you. I am Irish by birth, born in the Republic down in County Galway. I immigrated to Canada at the age of twenty-two following some nasty involvement in the Troubles. My Canadian citizenship allows me a certain degree of flexibility in travelling abroad; Canadians are viewed with as somewhat neutral by governments and people that normally view Britain and America in a hostile manner.”

“I think I’m beginning to get it now,” she said quietly. His next words confirmed her growing suspicions, as far-fetched as they seemed to her incredulous ears.

“I work in the service of her Majesty’s Government. Because of my previous involvement in certain Irish revolutionary organizations, that in itself is reason enough to mask my identity, to protect my family from reprisals, if nothing else. I work for a department of the Intelligence Services, an organization that is so compartmented, buried so deep beneath layers of bureaucracy that it is known simply as ‘The Organization’. Our mission is counter-intelligence; that is, the ferreting out of hostile intelligence services’ operations, and the elimination of such operations.”

“Elimination?”

“By whatever means necessary,” he replied tersely. “This war we are in against the terrorist forces is a new kind of war; a secret war, but a war nonetheless. We practise war in its’ purest form, if such a concept is legitimate, but this war, like all wars, has a side that is rude, crude and extremely brutal, of that I can assure you.”

The dark shadow that crossed the pretty young girl’s face, the shudder he detected in her body reassured him; Barbara was no young idealist. The concept of cloak and dagger held no inspiring lure of false glory for her.

“If all of this is so absolutely secret, then why are you telling me?” she asked, quite astutely.

This was the point in the conversation that Ludlow had anticipated, had tried to prepare himself for, had agonized over for weeks. Would she believe now that their meeting at the art exhibition was entirely spontaneous, that their love was genuine, or would the proposal he was about to offer darken her heart out of a sense of betrayal, a feeling that she had been used all along? He chose his next words very carefully.

“Sooner of later, Barbara, it would be necessary that you find out, one way or the other.”

She remained silent. He continued. “We met, we’re having a love affair. It’s a beautiful thing. For our love to go on, the truth about me has become a burden that must be released.”

Barbara nodded her head slightly, indicating agreement, approval. Her eyes signalled doubt, however. He sensed her suspicion that perhaps their affair was nothing more than a game, a part of some undercover campaign; that she was nothing more than a pawn in the shadow war that governments and anti-governments were currently embroiled in.

“I love you, too, Jonathon. I’m sorry, I can’t think of you as ‘Patrick’. I love Jonathon, or at least I think I do. Oh, it’s so very confusing!”

“It’s okay, Barbara. You can call me whatever you like. Nowadays I go by Jonathon Ludlow. As far as I’m concerned, Patrick Cochran ceased to exist a long, long time ago. Merely an identity I use for official purposes only anymore.”

“Jonathon, Patrick, how many other names do you go by? How many other women do you love?” the young woman was on the edge of despair; it was a very delicate moment for Jonathon to navigate.

“Well, Barbara, I won’t lie; there have been others in the past. And while it’s true that a man, or a woman for that matter, can make love to multiple partners, practically at the same time upon occasion, I personally believe that it’s impossible to have romantic love for more than one person. I love you, Barbara. My heart is yours and yours alone, as I’m sure yours is for me.” He paused, then went on. “I don’t know where our love is to go, but I want it to go on forever. You are the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me.” This was the most sublime moment of truth in Ludlow’s entire life.

Barbara beamed, her heart flooded with a warm glow of love for this peculiar man sitting before her, this most improbable secret agent. She reached across the table and took his hands in hers. “I love you, Jonathon, or whoever you are. I think you’re the most beautiful man in the world.” She had to release one hand from her grasp of his to wipe the tears that threatened to flow like water. She was overwhelmed by the emotion that flooded her being. “I don’t care who you are. I love you.”

He was overcome with an incredible sense of relief at successfully revealing the truth about himself to her. He wasn’t quite out of the woods, yet, however. One delicate matter had been successfully negotiated, but another still remained.

“There’s something else I need to go over with you, Barbara,” he said in a quiet voice.

“Not another earth-shattering revelation? I don’t think I can handle two in one day,” she said, half in jest.

“Well, you must understand, given my line of work, I couldn’t simply reveal myself to you, tell you of The Organization and the nature of our operations, without first having your background fully investigated, for security reasons of course.”

Barbara looked startled but didn’t say anything.

“I’m glad to say that it was reported to me by our vetting department that you fully checked out. Let me also say that I did not personally involve myself in your background investigation; it was conducted in a thoroughly professional manner, quite discreetly, and in accordance with the law and government policies concerning the privacy rights of British subjects.”

“Well, um, ah . .” she said, not knowing what quite to say.

“I know how you feel, Barbara. It feels like you’ve been defiled, somehow, to learn that government agents have been snooping through your private life.”

“Well, yes, it does, actually,” she replied, somewhat tersely.

“Can you understand the absolute necessity of such actions? I mean, I couldn’t very well expose myself and our operations to you, and then discover that you’re sympathetic to, ah, certain political movements, or worse, that you turn out to be an actual enemy operative. The current situation, this war we’re in, makes such precautions mandatory.”

“Well, I suppose . . .”

Then he dropped the bomb. “There’s another reason the investigation into your background was initiated.”

Barbara merely arched an eyebrow. Ludlow was struck for the millionth time by the pure simplicity of her classic beauty.

“We want you to come on board, to become an operator.”

There was a long silence. Barbara looked at him, then looked away, took a sip of tea, then put her cup down. “I don’t know, Jonathon,” she said in a very low voice. “I’m not sure I know what this all means.”

“It means that not only does your background check out, but that you possess certain credentials and personal qualities that have been judged to be impeccable, to say the least.”

“Whatever do you mean?”

“Well, for one thing you’ve got a near-genius IQ, whether you know it or not.”

“So? I’m sure lot’s of people do, here in Uni.”

“Yeah, but they’re not all making it with one of the Organization’s field operatives.”

“What are you saying? Jonathon, have you recommended me for a job with your people?”

“Let’s just say that in the process of initiating your investigation, the notion of signing you on seemed to be a natural development. I saw it as a possible opportunity. I’ve loved you for quite some time now, I don’t want to say goodbye anytime soon, and it seems a likely way for us to stay together as a couple, indefinitely.”

Barbara seemed to smirk at this. “Jonathon, are you proposing to me?”

“Well, yes, Barbara. You could look at it that way. I suppose I am proposing. If we’re going to stay together, be an item, then you’re going to be onboard to a greater or lesser degree, one way or the other. What do you say? Are you in or out?”

“I must say, this is the most peculiar proposal a girl could possibly expect.”

“You’re probably overwhelmed by all this; I’ll give you some time to think it over.”

“Thanks. How soon do you want an answer?”

“Oh, I’ll give you thirty seconds or so,” he answered with a chuckle. Barbara laughed out loud, like a shout, got up and came around the table to straddle him where he sat in his chair. She threw her arms about his neck and kissed him; long, slow, deep and with feeling.

“I love you, Jonathon Ludlow, or whoever you are,” she said with laughter.

“I love you too, Barbara.”

“Let’s fuck,” she said.

Her hand went to his lap, her fingers found his cock through his trousers. He became instantly hard.

Barbara scooted back from where she straddled his lap in order to undo his belt and trousers. This accomplished, she went to her knees on the floor before him and pulled his trousers down around his ankles. He was practically pinned down; he could only sit and regard her while his dick pointed straight up at the ceiling. Barbara leaned forward, continuing to regard him over her blue-tinted granny glasses as she parted her lips ever so slightly to kiss the head of his cock.

Barbara proceeded to demonstrate her newly acquired skill and finesse at the art of fellatio. Gripping his dick in front of her, she moved her head about as she gently licked and kissed her way down his shaft. She tenderly nibbled at his balls with her lips, tickled the sensitive skin with her tongue, rubbed the side of his cock against her face and revelled in the feeling of his hot, hard flesh against her cheek. A glistening drop of fluid formed at his dick’s tiny slitted end. Barbara stuck her tongue out and licked it, then opened her mouth and rolled her tongue all about his cockhead.

Then Barbara looked him straight in the eye, opened her lips wide and she took his erect penis deep into her mouth. She sucked his cock deep into her mouth until her lips reached the base, then slowly released it only to take him in again. She continued to maintain steady eye contact as she sucked his length in and out, again and again, making his dick wet with her saliva and stroking his slick length with her hand until Ludlow’s cock was as hard as an iron bar.

Now Barbara arose to stand before him. She unbuttoned her shirt with deliberate slowness, tossing her long blonde hair casually to one side in a gesture that was simply magnificent. As she leisurely undid her shirt and slowly peeled it away, Ludlow managed to kick off his shoes, free his ankles from the restraints of his trousers, pull off his shirt and toss it to the side. Barbara slowly pulled her panties to the floor, then moved toward him and hiked a leg over his lap to straddle him once more. Reaching down she parted her labia with her fingers, then gently lowered her wet pussy onto his rock hard cock.

After impaling herself upon him she sat still for a moment with her arms about his neck. His hard meat filled her with a searing heat; her pussy engulfed his dick with a tight hot, wet grip. He felt the muscles of her pussy walls clench about his length once, twice, in involuntary spasms. She shuddered, then ever so slowly began to lift herself up and down on his rod.

“Oh God, I’m coming!” she cried as she almost immediately went into the first throes of orgasm. She placed one hand flat on his chest, put the other around his neck to hold her to him as her body quivered and shook. Ludlow had her pillowy tits in his face as Barbara humped him; he nibbled and sucked first one nipple, then the other, driving her insane with pleasure.

Barbara was now driving herself up and down on his cock with a purpose. Her pussy clenched his thick, meaty pole in a series of spasms as her body was overwhelmed by wave after wave of blissful pleasure. “Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!” she grunted; her juices flowed freely as she humped his cock; she was in a total state of rut. All she wanted, all she knew was to fuck, fuck, fuck his pole until at last she was spent and she could fuck no more. “Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! OHHH!” she cried, “I’m coming! I’m coming! Omigawd I’M COMING!” She collapsed against his chest, her hips moving involuntarily back and forth, the muscles of her pussy gripping him and twitching uncontrollably as she experienced wave after orgasmic wave coursing through her loins.

Barbara finally rested, impaled upon him still. Overcome by gratification and the intensity of her multiple orgasm, she sobbed into his chest. “Oh baby, you’re so good for me,” she cried in a soft voice. She lifted her face, held his face in her hands. They shared a long, slow, soul kiss. Still rock solid, Ludlow began to gently push upward, causing Barbara to shift her weight about in his lap, so sensitive was her pussy following her monumental series of climaxes. She laughed as they kissed, reached down to place her hands on his hips and slowly lifted herself off of his dick. There was an audible ‘pop’ as they parted.

“Oooh, baby, that was a good fuck!” she said with a smile, now standing nude before him. “I can barely stand up!”

“But what about me? I’m not finished yet!” Ludlow said in mock protest, indicating his solid rod, which still pointed skyward.

Barbara looked at his dick and simply smiled. “You know what? I think I’ve got to brush my teeth,” she announced as she turned and walked toward the bathroom, pausing to look over her shoulder at him and smile. Her blue-tinted granny glasses gave her a certain sexy coquettishness as she walked about with her long blonde hair reaching down to her naked round ass.

Ludlow’s momentary sense of consternation was relieved moments later when Barbara returned, naked still, a glass of water in one hand and a tube of toothpaste in the other. Once more she knelt down before him, uncapped the tube and squeezed out a line of toothpaste all around the head of his cock until it resembled a fleshy ice cream cone. She put the tube of toothpaste on the table beside her and took healthy a swig of water from the glass. Holding her lips shut tight so as not to loose a drop of water, she placed them on the very tip of his cockhead. Without loosing a drop of water she slowly worked her lips about his length to take him completely into her mouth.

He was instantly engulfed in a whole new world of intense sensation as the combination of cold water, toothpaste, and the soft, wet warmth of her mouth was applied to the hot, sensitive flesh of his freshly-fucked cock.

She ran her lips up and down his tool, licking every inch, then took him into her mouth started sucking up and down until he was harder than steel. She looked up at him over her blue-tinted glasses and smiled, forming an “o” with her finger and thumb to slowly begin jacking him off into mouth, making sure to lubricate with plenty of saliva from her parted lips.

The alternating sensations her wet mouth delivered to his rod, both hot and cold at the same time, as she slid her hand up and down his slick length were overwhelming; Ludlow couldn’t hold back much longer. His balls were already in a turmoil; a pressure built up in his tool. Finally it was too much, more than he could bear. With a release of absolute pleasure his first spurt of come jetted out and splashed on her cheek. Barbara sat up and jacked him off to completion, watching with a studied interest his hot, white spurts pouring down his pole like lava from a volcano. His hot sperm coated the back of her hand. When he was finished she released him and looked at her cum-covered hand. In spur-of-the-moment impulse she brought the back of her hand to her mouth and licked up some of the white goo. “Mmm. . . ” she said with a smile, once again finding the taste of semen not at all unpleasant. She wiped a line of cum off her cheek with a finger and popped that into her mouth as well. “Mmm!” she said. Wiping her hand clean on the sheets, she leaned over to start licking his dick clean with her tongue.

As Barbara continued her ministrations his dick didn’t remain limp for long; Ludlow soon hardened to another raging hard-on. Barbara sensed his renewed vigour; she began sucking his cock once again. She sucked with a purpose, stroking him into her mouth as her mouth went up and down on his pole. Ludlow thought that his heart had stopped. “Ah! Ah! AAAAHHHHHHHHH!” he cried, amazed to find himself coming a second time; this time his semen flowed like water from a tap. Barbara took it all in her mouth, swallowing as much as possible, though some escaped her lips and oozed down to flow over her fingers, down the length of his shaft.

12