The Houdini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Runtz3
Runtz3
624 Followers

"Is this what you want?" Tommy asked Angie as he gripped his fat cock slapping it on her swollen clit.

"Is this what you want, baby? You want to see your wife get fucked by a big cock?" Angie directed to me.

"I... I don't know..."

"She's already been fucking him for the past ten minutes, might as well sit back and enjoy it, little man." Melissa taunted and took my dick in her hand again.

Angie wrapped her legs around Tommy and pulled him inside her with a gut-wrenching moan of pleasure. Melissa slipped my shorts all the way off and pumped my dick back to a full erection, then stood up and quickly removed her clothes with no fanfare. She's a stunning girl and seeing her naked had been an active part of my fantasies, but I felt more like I was naked in front of my sister, than a girl that would have sex with me.

"Come here," Melissa held out her hand and guided me to sit on the ottoman, which she had pushed closer to Tommy and Angie. I sat down and watched Tommy impale my wife with his long thick cock. Melissa sat beside me and wrapped her left leg around my back and draped the right leg over my right leg keeping my legs spread open. She grabbed my balls and told me to jerk my small dick, I reluctantly took hold of my dick and slowly stroked it, while watching my wife get fucked.

"Oh YES!" I heard my wife cry out as she came yet again from Tommy's superior tool.

"When Angie first told me about your... little issue," She snickered, "I honestly thought she was kidding, after all, you have such a nice body." She cooed, and ran her hand up and down my chest. "It really is a shame."

"Oh baby," Angie gasped and reached out and grabbed my dick from me, squeezing it in her small hand. "I love you." She huffed looking me in the eye.

"Wow, even in her smaller hand your dick is puny." Mel teased. "Look, at Tommy's dick, look how it spreads her cunt out." Tommy leaned back allowing me to get a good look, he pulled his cock almost all the way out and I watched Angie's pussy lips pull down around him, then he slowly pushed himself back in, her face giving evidence to the pleasure she was experiencing. Angie let go of my dick and gripped her breasts toying her nipples.

"It's been a long time since I've been with anyone other than Tommy, but I've never been with anyone as small as you," Melissa confessed. "I would offer to let you fuck me, but honestly I don't think it would do any good. "Melissa teased in high pitch voice, "I think a coffee cup would get more pleasure from a stir stick than I would from your little dinky."

I could feel the warmth of her pussy against my side as she slowly gyrated herself grinding into me. Then I felt her lower her hand between us, she gasped as her hand contacted her clit. She rubbed herself while watching her husband stretch my wife out.

"Don't worry, I am certain that just one time won't ruin her forever, but... then again, it may be awhile before she can really feel you." She kissed my neck and slid my dick between her thumb and forefinger pushed together in a circle. "Look at that, you fit between them." She kept fucking my dick with her hand in an OK symbol.

"You know it usually takes a woman a few months to bounce back after childbirth, Tommy's cock is huge, but not baby head huge, give her a few weeks of doing Kegels and she'll probably feel you again if she ever really did." Melissa teased, or at least I think she was teasing.

"I am cumming" Tommy announced, he pulled out and slipped up Angie's torso and fucked her tits. Angie held her breasts for him as he pounded her. His cock straining to be contained between her large mounds, while my little guy would get swallowed up in them.

"Oh my God, look at that massive cock," Melissa whispered in my ear. "As soon as he's done I want to see you try and fuck her. I want to watch as you pump away and get no pleasure from her stretched out pussy. Here he cums!" She giggled.

I watched as his head turned purple, a flow of thin pearly fluid seeped out his slit. "That's just the pre-cum, little one," Melissa said, then I swear his cock grew another inch, and thickened too, as he grabbed his cock and pumped out what looked like a half gallon of Elmer's glue on my wife's tits, neck and face.

"Now," Mel commanded. I got up and knelt between my wife's legs and looked down at her cunt, her lips were red and swollen and her gash opened like I've never seen before. Tommy stepped aside and sat down on the floor, sandwiched between his wife and the couch. Angie wiped the cum off her face with her shirt and sat motionless as I slipped my dick inside her.

"Tell me if I am hurting you," I said, concerned that she might be sore from the beating her pussy had taken. But it just made Melissa burst out laughing.

"You think you're going to hurt her?! She's not even going to feel you!"

I thrust inside her and quickly discovered Melissa was right. It was like fucking a bathtub of warm water. I usually only last about 30 seconds inside her, but after several minutes Angie pushed me off her.

"My legs are cramping." She groaned, "Can you just finish by yourself?" Angie asked sincerely.

I rolled off her and jerked my dick, standing in front of all three of them as they watched me fuck my fist. After several seconds, I just stopped, unable to cum, and my little dick quickly deflated down to a small nub.

"Holy fuck!" Melissa laughed, "I've seen thimbles bigger than you."

Minutes later Tommy was fully functioning again and spent the next 20 minutes fucking his wife in positions that weren't possible with my little dick. Angie cuddled up beside me and played with my penis, teasing me, keeping me on edge, and humiliating me.

"Maybe Tommy should change his name to Houdini," Angie laughed,

"Why?" Melisa asked,

"Because his cock is magical."

Runtz3
Runtz3
624 Followers
12