The House

Story Info
Sequel to Wild Night
4.7k words
4.57
12.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
167 Followers

It took just over a year to get the house set up in Lancaster. Actually it turned out to be four houses, a large plot of land, and some cool diversions. The land for this project was found on the outskirts of the city.

Patrick was amazed at how Sam threw himself into the project of getting an anonymous house for the group of movie and TV stars that they had met one wild night. Sam started drawing ideas the day after sleeping with Jennifer Love Hewitt and Lacey Chabert at Lacey's house. Lacey had the guys' cars picked up from the club where they had met the women and drove home from Lacey's house.

From then 'til Patrick got a call from Ryan asking for the guys to come to the Crow mansion, he saw that if Sam wasn't at work, he was at his desk in their apartment either working on the computer or drawing in a note book. At that time Patrick was ready to get more detail on the deal he and his friend had agreed to. He was also curious as to what his friend had been working on.

Sam took his notebook and a flash drive with them and Patrick drove. They made good time and when they got there they found a few cars parked in front of the house, most of the luxury and expensive type.

They entered when Ryan answered the door, in just a pair of shorts, and followed the man of the house to the living room. In the room were Rayne (Ryan's wife), Lacey, Love, Neve, Kitty (the person that the guys had suggested as the woman in the deal), Rachel McAdams, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, and Alex (Ryan's friend). The celebrities were dressed casually in shirts and shorts or skirts. The non-celebrity women were in bikini tops and sarongs with the guys in just shorts.

Rayne ran the meeting and quickly ran through the deal. Patrick, Sam, and Kitty were going to be living in a house, or houses, that to the outside world was/were to be purchased by them, but in reality the house(s) would be purchased by the group. The three of them would be paid from a company set up by Rayne and managed by her. The company would be funded by her and the group. They were to never discuss what actually was happening in the house(s). If any friends or family visit that are not in on the deal, the employees were to either notify the group before hand or set Plan Visit into motion if they arrive unannounced. Plan Visit was going to be set up for those times that family or friends drop by unannounced.

After Rayne laid out the deal everyone agreed, with Sam saying he had an idea that would make some things easier. He asked for a computer and loaded his flash drive onto it. Ryan then hooked the laptop to the TV so everyone could see. Sam ran them through his idea and long before he was finished with the explanation everyone liked the idea. They understood that it was going to take a while to get set up, but knew that it would work out a lot better than the original plan. Once he was done, Rayne looked at everyone in the room and everyone agreed with her. They agreed that his idea was great, but needed a little work (mainly an architect drawing up the real plans). Plus there would have to be another person added to the employment of the group to work along with Patrick, Sam, and Kitty. Kitty actually said she'd work on getting another woman to work with them.

Before a month passed the guys had found the land. It was a perfect square half mile of land making up the block. Sam worked out the purchase of the land while Kitty found an architect and got the plans drawn up and Patrick started working on getting the contractors they were going to need. After getting everything setup they gave everyone involved in the construction non-disclosure contracts.

The build took eight months of discreet work and four times the cost that was originally planned when the plan was to just purchase a house or two. There was another month and a half of work to furnish everything. They, the four employees, all moved in on the same day just before nightfall, each taking one of the 'front' houses.

The whole project ended up being a place that took up most of the land and was built two stories below ground. The bottom floor was built as a garage with four ramps up from there to the garages of the houses that were now on the ground floor. The floor above the garage had four dozen bedroom suites, two full furnished media rooms with all the video game systems and video players, two fully stocked kitchen areas, four fully stocked bars, and the middle of the floor had a five foot deep pool that was a sixth of a mile to a side with a nice sized pool deck. There were dozens of lounge chairs and tables on the deck. On the ground floor were four almost mansions, each facing a different street of the block and two stories tall. The houses were offset from the center of the block by ten feet to the left when facing the house from the street. There are fences built from the sides of the houses to meet to make a square. No fences blocked the backyard, so that the sun wouldn't be blocked going through the camouflaged glass ceiling to the pool deck. Behind the houses were hot tubs and some seating areas to relax in.

In the houses there were kitchens, four suites, a decent living and dining room, a media room, and an attached garage set at a right angle to the front door and to the right of it. The ramps from the lower level garage came up along the outside wall of the underground floors to feed into the back side of the garages on the ground floor. The back wall was designed to open or stay locked if and when people visit the house keepers. There were elevators built to allow travel from the top floor of the houses to the lower level garage.

Patrick and Sam took the houses facing east and west respectively with Kitty taking the house that faced south and Julie took the north facing one. Julie is Kitty's friend who agreed to join the others in this endeavor.

During the build, birthdays were celebrated with the celebrities picking up the guys and bringing them to either the Crow mansion or one of the celebrity's homes. There were other times that the guys spent time with the group or at a minimum one of them. The four employees spent time at a gun range, learning to shoot. They did that to be in agreement with another of the stipulations of their deal; defending the property. Kitty took some time finding the right fit from her friends before suggesting Julie that, after a vetting period, was agreed upon on as the fourth person, or second woman.

This story starts on Patrick's birthday, which was the first day after they moved into the houses. Normally on either guys birthday the one that wasn't celebrating the day would pay for everything. They would hit up a movie chosen by the birthday boy and maybe go see a ballgame or a show of some sort.

Patrick woke up in his new bedroom. He had taken a room on the top floor of his house and had it set up just the way he wanted. Ever since the wild night that led to this whole thing, Patrick and Sam had no issues seeing the other naked and both had started sleeping in the nude. Patrick got up and did his normal morning duties before heading down to the kitchen without getting dressed. At the elevator door, which was right next to the stairs, he saw a post-it note on the door. It told him to head down to the kitchen by the pool on Kitty's side.

He followed the instructions by hitting the elevator call button. He waited less than thirty seconds before the doors slid open quietly, letting him know the elevator car was on the garage level. He entered and hit the pool button. He was a little groggy from sleep and only realized that he was still naked as the door opened onto the sun painted pool deck. After a couple seconds of debate he shrugged, thinking that Julie was going to see him naked at some point, knowing the celebs as he did, and he may just get it out of the way. He headed to the kitchen, hearing voices coming from there.

As he turned the corner he saw that everyone was there. Sam was wearing black shorts, Kitty was in a pair of pink shorts and light gray loose tank top so short that it barely covered her tits, and Julie was in a loose purple night shirt that hung to mid-thigh. Their conversation came to a halt as they saw him. Julie had been drinking water before she saw Patrick, but did a spit take upon seeing the naked man with the bald crotch. Neve had paid for him to continue to get everything waxed and he liked it.

Julie was five foot six inches tall and maybe one hundred five pounds. She had a slightly upturned nose above her swollen, naturally pink lips. Her eyes were a light brown, almost amber in color, and her shoulder length hair was dirty blonde in color.

"Hey, Pat, nice to know you're still keeping clean for Neve," teased Kitty with a lick of her lips. She had heard about it from Cindy shortly after his first visit to the spa.

"I didn't think nudity was going to happen until the celebs started arriving," joked Sam.

"Why should I change my life because of a new home with a couple new roommates," Patrick said to Sam. He then, while rubbing his crotch above his dick, said to Kitty, "I like it just as much as she likes fucking a bald cock. Besides, I know you're just as bald. Lasered off right?"

Kitty said "Yeah," and pushed her shorts down and off, after the shorts were off she pulled her top off and threw both items at Patrick with a laugh.

Julie had been calming down and was getting used to seeing a naked man, and choked up again seeing Kitty stripping, even though she had seen Kitty naked before. Julie knew a little of Kitty's life since meeting Rayne, but had never been a direct part of one of her sexcapades. She had thought the nudity and sex that Kitty had told her was going to happen, would happen behind closed doors, but the morning so far had thrown that idea out a ten story window. She wasn't the least bit surprised to see Sam loose his shorts. At least she admitted to herself that she did like seeing Patrick's hairless cock, which seemed to be growing from all the attention, and Sam's nicely trimmed and hanging cock. "Sam's a shower and Patrick is a grower," she thought with a smile.

Patrick picked up the clothes and with a laugh said, "I don't think these'll fit me, Kitty." He threw the clothes on the counter near Kitty and grabbed a bowl of cereal before sitting next to Julie to eat. No one pushed her to undress. No one even brought up the idea that nudity was the rule of the house. The unwritten rule of nudity in the house came about naturally over the next few days.

Sam sat at the table and asked, "What are we doing today, Pat?"

"I thought that we would hang here today. Get used to the whole house and all that," answered the taller man.

"Why buck tradition, man?" grinned Sam.

"We can make different traditions now," said Patrick.

"Don't break your traditions, Patrick. Remember we're supposed to not change things in our lives too fast. You guys have been doing the birthday thing for years now," said Kitty. She knew about their tradition from the time she had dated Sam.

"Ok," said Patrick. He finished his cereal and said, "I'll go get ready. I think the movie starts at noon." He set the bowl in the sink and headed back to his elevator. As his door closed he saw Sam heading to his elevator. Half an hour later the guys met back up in the lower garage and got into Sam's car, which was parked right next to the ramp up to his garage.

After the movie Patrick chose a Dodger's baseball game. Between the movie, the drive time and the game (Dodger's won), they were gone for close to eight hours. "I still can't believe where we're living now," said Sam as he pulled the car into his house garage and down the ramp to the underground garage. During their outing Patrick got calls from his family, one from his mom, his dad, his younger sister, and his grandparents. Even Sam's family called Patrick to wish him a happy birthday.

Sam parked close to his elevator and quickly got Patrick into the elevator for Sam's house, the garage lights didn't come on when they moved through the room. Which seemed odd to Patrick because he could have sworn the lights were supposed to come on when there was movement in the garage. They headed up to the pool level. Patrick was surprised to see that the entire room was dark, not even moonlight shining through the roof. They stepped out of the elevator and headed in the general direction of the kitchen they had used that morning.

Three steps out of the elevator the doors closed, completing the darkness. Two steps later the lights flashed on and a very loud shout of "Surprise!" sounded around the room. There were a couple dozen people scattered around the room and it was decorated for a party. After a second he realized that Sam had joined in the yell and was laughing at Patrick's reaction.

In the kitchen area were Ryan and Rayne Grant, Kitty, Julie, Cindy and Sara. Jared, Jensen, Rachel, Neve, Lacey, Love and others of the group were scattered among the deck chairs. Most were in swim suits, but a few were dressed like they were going clubbing.

Neve was the first to get to Patrick and hug him. She whispered, "Happy Birthday, baby." Neve's and Patrick's relationship was almost like they were dating, but knew that the two couldn't really date. She gave him a deep kiss and stepped away. Love and Lacey followed Neve and did similar things with Patrick. After those three, everyone lined up to wish him a happy birthday with either a hug, peck on the cheek, or a handshake (mostly from the guys).

Drinks were served and music was played. The party moved into full swing and a lot of the women danced with him, kissing and teasing him in the process. Lacey stayed with Sam for quite a while; their relationship was a lot like Neve and Patrick's. Everyone that was dressed to swim, swam.

Three or four hours into the party, guests started disappearing. Most in pairs and came back some time later and others singly not to return until the morning. That's also about the time people started skinny dipping.

The skinny dipping started with Neve and Cindy stripping Patrick while Lacey and Love stripped Sam. The four women then pushed both men into the pool, laughing. Kitty was the first woman naked in the pool, but was quickly joined by Rayne, Neve and Love. Ryan and Jared were next in the pool with Sara and Cindy pulling them in with them.

Chris Evans, another guy in the celeb group snuck up behind Julie, who was standing near the kitchen, he was naked, wrapped her up in a bear hug and carried her to the pool. He kept a hold of her and fell into the water, everyone near giving room for safety. Julie came up sputtering then started laughing. Her dress was floating up to show that she wasn't wearing anything under the loose garment. She realized that she was showing everything and for a moment tried to cover up, but after she calmed down she pulled the wet thing over her head and threw it to the pool deck. This totally exposed her B-cup tits with brown nipples sitting proudly hard on her tits and a neatly trimmed brown haired bush.

Shortly after they all climbed out with all the guys showing at least some hardening in their cocks. Patrick and Sam being the hardest. Neve knelt and took Patrick's cock in her mouth for a couple minutes. Patrick had closed his eyes in happiness. Most of the women ignored the other guys for a short time, letting them know that some things were going to happen in a certain way before the party started.

Patrick was surprised when a pair of hands covered his eyes then Neve let go of his member. Less than ten seconds passed before the blow job resumed, but it felt different. In a quick couple minutes the hands over his eyes and mouths on his cock changed. As he got close, he realized that there were no hands on his eyes and he had to know who was sucking on him. He opened his eyes to see Julie was on her knees with his cock between her pink lips. She pulled off him and smiled as she stroked his cock slowly.

He was so focused on her and she him, that they were both a little surprised to see a hand reach out and tap her on the shoulder. They looked at the owner of the hand together. It was Neve. She leaned down and helped Julie up. Before moving Julie away, Neve gave her a kiss and squeezed a tit. Julie moved off and was quickly met by Chris Evans. That was all Patrick saw, because Neve then kissed him and directed him to his elevator.

She called the elevator still kissing him. She let his hands roam on her back and ass, but stopped them every time he tried to move to her front. She took them up to the top floor of the house and started directing him down the hall.

Just as they reached the door to his room there was a knock on the front door of the house. Since it was late they wanted to ignore it, but the person on the other side wouldn't stop knocking.

With a groan from both of them, they separated. "I'm going to answer the door like this," he said, angrily. "Whoever it is decides to knock on my door at thirty minutes after midnight, they can get an eyeful for their trouble." He grinned and headed for the stairs. She followed and stood at the top to watch what happened.

At the door, he took a breath and opened it. On the other side was a thin man in jeans, a t-shirt under a canvas vest, trucker cap, and a camera around his neck. "What do you want?" asked Patrick, intentionally pointing his hard cock at the guy.

The guy looked at Patrick in surprise and stammered out, "I thought I saw Neve Campbell come to this house."

"She's not here. I've never met her, now get off my property," growled Patrick.

"Why would I have thought of seeing her here?" asked the guy.

"I don't know. As you can see, you interrupted something by knocking on my door. There is a sign at the road saying trespasser may be shot. I would recommend you leave now," growled Patrick. He reached to the side of the door and grabbed his pistol, a Glock 9mm. He just held the gun by his leg, but his movements and statement made the guy look at it. Fear dropped over the guy as he started to back away.

The knock was also broadcast to the pool deck as a beeping. To help Patrick Kitty came up via a set of stairs and she stepped next to him, showing her nude body to the paparazzo. "Baby, put your pistol away and give me your gun." As she said the 'gun' she put her hand on his half mast cock with a smile. The sight of Kitty was the final straw for the guy and he left. Patrick closed the door and they laughed as he put the gun away. He kissed her on the cheek. Neve came down and kissed Kitty on her left tit as thanks before replacing her hand on Patrick's rapidly rising cock.

Kitty smiled and watched the star and her friend head up the house stairs. After they disappeared on the second floor Kitty went back down to the pool to find someone.

On the second floor Patrick took Neve's hand off his cock and held the hand in his. They quickly found his bed. Before either got on it, Neve grabbed a condom, put it on him and jumped up on him, wrapping her legs around his hips. They shifted and with a little help from her hand, he entered her hot, wet, bald honey pot. As they kissed and she started moving on him, he lowered her to the bed and stood up.

The bed had been built for him. The frame held the bed the right height that his crotch was maybe an inch above the top of the mattress, the perfect height for him to stand and fuck a pussy. That is exactly what he did now. He pulled his cock out to where her tunnel was just holding him in then pushed in deep and fast. Neve grunted and grabbed at her tits. He did that a couple times and the last time he did, he gave her clit a quick rub with his right thumb as he bottomed out. This caused her to explode. She arched her back almost in half and actually squirted a little. He stopped moving while she got off, mainly so he didn't cum when she didn't know it.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
167 Followers
12