The House Ch. 02

Story Info
Minerva moves in and makes herself at home.
5.8k words
4.67
26k
30

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers

Aaron watched as Minerva got out of her car and stretched before grabbing her purse from the front seat of the car. Too late, he hoped that there were no brats and that she was a quiet person, he had heard more than enough noise on the battlefields. As she took her suitcase from the car Aaron wondered about her husband. What kind of man would allow his woman to go traipsing around alone? Then he thought that maybe she didn't have a husband, maybe he was dead, killed in a war or something. But, either way, she was here and she had no brats.

Minerva looked around and smiled, this was really her house! She could walk around as naked as the day she was born if she wanted to and no one would care. Minerva drug her luggage into the house and carried it upstairs to the master bedroom. She wasn't thrilled with the colors peach and cream, but she'd get over it, the house was a steal. In the back of her mind she wondered why the owners had sold it so cheaply. She knew what Dwight had said but there had to be more to it.

Minerva went into the bathroom wondering if the last owners had left any towels. She had almost gone shopping at a 'Bed, Bath and Beyond' that she'd seen signs for but had decided to wait until later. She was actually glad that she had. The linen closet was filled with everything that she could possibly need as far as linens were concerned. As she began to undress, she realized that she still hadn't talked to her sister, Diana and wondered if Cynthia had said anything to her since she didn't call Diana when she'd said that she would.

The truth of it was that Minerva wanted to enjoy Graceland without hearing Diana's hysterics. She thought about calling her now but changed her mind; she wanted to enjoy her first night in her new home without drama. She would call Diana first thing in the morning, after she had a cup of coffee, sitting on the front porch of her new house.

Minerva stripped, enjoying the knowledge that no one could see her. She did a little dance around the bedroom stark naked, her breasts jumping and her ass jiggling. She changed her mind about the shower and decided to take a long, hot soak in the bathtub that came complete with jets. Minerva turned on the water and returned to the bedroom to grab her toiletry case, her CD player and her CD case. All that was missing, she decided, was a nice glass of wine.

She looked through her music collection and decided on light classical. Of all the types of music that she listened to, and she listened to almost everything, classical music and opera were her favorites. When she was a child her dream was to be an opera singer like Marion Anderson but, unfortunately, she couldn't carry a tune if her life depended on it, so she enjoyed hearing others do what she couldn't.

Minerva put the CD in and checked the water level of the tub. She added a few drops of bath oil, climbed in and turned on the jets. She cursed when she realized that she turned the sound of the CD player down too low, she couldn't hear the music over the sound of the jets. She had two options, get out of the tub or stay put and turn the jets off. She didn't like either option but decided to stay put and turn the jets off. She leaned back, closed her eyes and let the hot water cover her shoulders. She was home.

Aaron followed Minerva through the house and up the stairs. He watched with interest as she walked around the bedroom with a slight frown on her dark round face. She was such a contrast to Clara, whose face had been long and thin with her green eyes being her best feature. He wondered what she was frowning about and then realized that she didn't like the color of the room. He couldn't say that he blamed her, he didn't like it either. What kind of man would allow his woman to choose these colors? At least that's what he had wondered when he'd seen the painters painting the room.

He got another shock when Minerva stripped and danced around the room naked. His cock jumped to attention as he watched her large, dark tipped breasts bounce around unhindered and her ass jiggle to music that he couldn't hear. Yes, she was very different from Clara and his deceased wife, Martha in every conceivable way, none of them would have danced around stark naked. It was all that he could do to even get them naked in front of him, Clara he had to demand to strip.

As he watched Minerva dance around the room, he got the feeling that she was an extremely passionate woman and wondered why she was alone. He cringed when he saw her take several CD's out of a case and hoped that it wasn't the same type of music that the brats had listened to. Aaron braced himself for loud, abrasive music and then relaxed as the soft music of Vivaldi's 'Four Seasons' filled the bathroom and bedroom.

This, he decided, he could live with as he watched Minerva get into the tub. He had never seen a woman bathe before, both of his wives refused to let him watch them bathe, saying that they needed privacy. They even made love in the dark, much to Aaron's displeasure. He was a very visual man and, although he was dead, that hadn't changed

Aaron marveled at how Minerva's dark skin glistened from the rose oil scented water and wondered what she would feel like. He had never wondered about touching a live person, that is, until now. He had been alone in the house since his death and didn't think to try it with the woman who had pleasured herself in this room two months ago. After what seemed to be an eternity, Aaron watched Minerva get out of the tub and dry herself off; he wanted her.

Minerva applied the same rose scented oil to her skin that she used in her bath. She examined her image in the mirror and decided that she liked what she saw. She liked her big breasts and ass and, if others didn't, that was their issue. She knew that she wasn't beautiful in the classical sense but she was attractive enough that she had never hurt for lovers and a few serious suitors. She put on her house robe and decided to explore the house, starting with the bedroom.

Within the closets she found extra pillows and blankets, as well as an excess of clothes hangers. She took the time to hang up her clothes while examining the drawers that were built into one end of the closet. Inside one of the drawers she found a collection of adult movies, some of which looked very interesting. She took them out and threw them on the bed to look at later.

Aaron's mouth dropped open when he saw the images on the cases. The world most definitely had changed, he realized.

From there she went to the bedside tables. One was empty but the others held a treasure trove of toys. The toys in the top drawer she threw out, she had no idea of whether they had been used or where they'd been. She was thrilled to find the second drawer filled with toys that had never been opened, along with a supply of batteries. Minerva picked up one of the packages and ran her hand over it, another reason to be glad that she was living alone again. At Diana's house she had to be careful when she played, she was a screamer when she came and she had been almost caught more than once. Now she could scream as loud as she wanted and no one would hear her. She put the toy back into the drawer for later, although she was already moist with anticipation.

She wandered through the spare bedrooms, not finding much of interest. It was obvious as to which room was a boy's room and which room was a girl's. Of all of the bedrooms that would have been occupied, Minerva liked the color of the boy's room the best; it was a light green with the baseboard being a slightly darker green, whereas the girl's room was a girly pink and white. Minerva liked those colors even less than she did the colors in the master bedroom but figured that she had plenty of time to change things.

The spare bathroom was just as well supplied as the master bath, but was sparsely decorated. Minerva figured that the parents were planning to let the kids decorate it however they wanted. The linen closet in the hall had been built in and wasn't a part of the house but it was filled with linens too. Once again Minerva was thankful that she hadn't spent any money on linens.

Aaron followed Minerva as she took her time going through the house. His erection had calmed down considerably as he became more interested in what Minerva was doing. Finally she was downstairs in the living room and, apparently, she liked what she saw because she smiled as she touched the leather of the sofa and chairs. He heard her murmur the word: "beautiful," in appreciation, as she walked around the room and stopped in front of the fire place. He assumed that she was imagining a fire crackling there in the winter. The fire place was one of the few things that changed very little; the builders had actually used the original brick to rebuild it. Aaron recalled many pleasant evenings of reading while sitting in front of the fireplace.

Minerva left the living room and went into the dining room, the place where Aaron took his last breath as a living being. The table that he'd died on was long gone and was now replaced by a cherry wood dining room set.

Even now, Aaron could feel the pain of his death as he lay on the table with only his ex-slaves tending to him. Clara, he found out, didn't waste any time in leaving right after he'd left for the war.

It was the end of the war. Lee had surrendered to Grant at the Appomattox Courthouse. That would have been on April 7, 1865, if he remembered correctly. He had already disbanded the rest of what was left of his men and was headed back home. He was making good time, spreading the word of the surrender as he went. When he'd been no more than ten miles away from home, he'd heard a shot and then felt pain as the bullet went into the left side of his chest.

Aaron slumped forward on his horse, just barely staying on; the horse took off in full gallop. Aaron held on for as long as he could before falling off of the horse. When he came to, he was at home and burning up with fever. Addie, his cook, and her husband, Joseph, were tending to his wounds and keeping him clean. Addie's face was the last face that he saw before he died. It was only because of her and her husband that he didn't die alone.

After he died, he felt himself floating and wondered if he was on his way to heaven. He never considered that he was going to hell for he had always been a god fearing man and went to church every Sunday. He watched as Addie bathed his body and heard her singing softly as she did it; she was singing one of his favorite hymns, 'Amazing Grace.' He even hummed along with her. It didn't dawn on him that he was never leaving the house until he was dead and buried. After the service, when the house was filled with people, he went from room to room listening to the comments that were being made. Most of them were complimentary, which made him feel good, it was good to know that he wasn't a complete bastard.

Clara was there, dressed in black from head to toe, pretending to be the grief stricken widow. Aaron wasn't fooled but everyone else was. As he circulated among the mourners, Aaron noticed the well-dressed man who was never far away from Clara. He realized that this was the man that Clara had wanted to marry but had been forced to marry him instead. The man looked like new money, making Aaron wonder how he had come by it. When they thought that no one was looking, Clara and the man exchanged several lust filled glances. It took Aaron several minutes to realize that Clara had been fucking the man while he had been gone. The knowledge should have angered him but it didn't, there would have been no point to it anyway. He wished her luck and happiness and moved on to the next group of people.

The sound of kitchen cabinets opening and closing brought Aaron back to the present. He went to the kitchen to see what was happening and found Minerva going through the cabinets, putting cans of food on the counter and muttering to herself.

"Smoked Oysters? I don't think so," she muttered with disgust.

By the time she was done, there wasn't much left. Minerva took the coffee maker out of the box and filled it with the cans of food that she didn't want; she figured that there had to be a homeless shelter or someplace that could use it.

The refrigerator was no better, she emptied it of all of the perishables, most of which she couldn't identify. The freezer however was much better, there were several gourmet frozen dinners in which the expiration date hadn't come yet. Minerva popped one into the microwave and looked in the pantry while it heated. It wasn't well stocked but then, if the family hadn't been there for long, that wasn't a big surprise. There were several cases of bottled water stacked on top of each other. Minerva opened a case and took several bottles out to put in the fridge.

Minerva looked through the cabinets until she found one that contained the glasses and dishes. She found the silverware a few minutes later. She filled a glass with ice and poured a bottle of water into it, by this time the dinner was done. A few minutes later, Minerva was sitting on her porch enjoying her dinner and listening to the silence of the still night.

Aaron sat on the steps watching Minerva eat and wondered about her, where she had come from and where she was going when she stopped here four days ago. Did she have a family? If so, then where were they? He had so many questions and no way of finding out the answers from her directly. Aaron took the time to examine Minerva closely; she was beautiful, he thought and then he wondered how long it took to get all of those tiny braids done.

His gaze traveled from her face down to her chest and lingered there; she had the kind of nipples that he liked, large and they would grow even larger when they were sucked on. It had been so long since he felt a woman's nipples in his mouth that he had forgotten what it felt like. He forced his gaze down to her panty-less crotch and wanted to lay his head in her lap just so he could smell the scent that would be unique only to her. He shifted his form to accommodate his erection and continued his inspection.

Minerva finally stood up and stretched with her back toward Aaron. He was as much an ass man as he was a breast man, and both of his wives had lacked in one area or the other, but here was a woman that had it all—beauty, breasts and ass, and as far as he could tell, great intelligence. Aaron rose from his sitting position and stood directly behind Minerva and inhaled. The scent of roses mixed with her natural scent filled his nostrils. Just as he was about to touch her, she turned round and would have been face to chest with him had he been alive.

Minerva was going to go back into the house, she was tired of sitting on the porch swing but after her stretch she decided that she wanted to sit a little longer. She sat back down, closed her eyes and actually dozed off.

Aaron sat on the swing with her and studied her profile, his opinion hadn't changed, he was more than pleased with his new housemate.

Minerva roused herself from her nap and carried the dirty dishes into the house. She rinsed them off and put them into the dishwasher. Aaron smiled in understanding at what the machine did; the women of his time would have loved a contraption like that. He followed Minerva as she checked the windows and doors, liking the fact that she was safety minded.

Eventually Minerva was satisfied that the house was secured and went upstairs. She glanced at the bed and then at the flat screen television hanging from the wall. Her gaze went from the television to the drawer where the stash of toys were and made up her mind, a good old fashioned orgasm would help her sleep like a baby, especially since she wouldn't have to hold back.

Aaron watched Minerva as she chose a movie and put it into a small machine and then turned on the television.

Minerva went to the side of the bed and looked through the drawer trying to decide what toy she wanted to use and then decided on a couple, the vibrating nipple clamps and the clit sucker.

Aaron watched with growing excitement as Minerva opened the packages and inserted the batteries. She was going to pleasure herself using the items that he had no idea of what they were used for, but he was about to find out. He wasn't so sure that he liked all of the modern conveniences, but he did like the fact that the women of this time seemed more aware of their sexuality.

Minerva turned the clamps on to be sure that they were working and then the clit sucker. Satisfied that they were in good order, she took off her robe and lay on the bed with Aaron watching her like a hawk. Minerva started the movie and actually watched it for a few minutes before attaching the nipple clamps and turning them on low. She bit her lip to keep in a moan before remembering that she didn't have to keep silent anymore. She turned the vibration up a notch and moaned softly and then louder as she scratched across the tip of her nipples with her short fingernails.

Aaron found Minerva even more exciting than he did the other woman. Maybe it was the fact that she was so vocal in her pleasure, he didn't know and didn't care, he just wanted her to continue.

Just as Minerva was going to apply the clit sucker, her cell phone rang, prompting a curse to fly from her mouth. "Damn it!" she cursed as she stopped the movie and looked at the phone. Diana.

"Hello, yes I'm fine. Yes, I'll call you in the morning," Minerva said and hung up before Diana could say anything else. A few seconds later the phone rang again, but she ignored it and restarted the movie. She turned the nipple clamps off and turned them on again a few minutes later when the woman on the screen was having her nipples licked, sucked and bitten. She moaned and reached between her legs and began to rub through the hairs on her mound.

Aaron was almost beside himself with lust as he watched Minerva making love to herself; he had lost interest in the images on the television, his full attention focused on her. He wanted to put his mouth on the tips of her nipples and suck while the contraptions attached to her did whatever it was they did, and he wondered if it was possible for him to do just that. He had destroyed the music of the brats by visualizing it; maybe it would work for this too.

Minerva's fingers spread her inner and outer lips and applied the clit sucker. "Oh God!" she moaned when she turned the control to low. Her hips bucked off the bed when she upped the speed.

Unable to resist any longer, Aaron approached the bed and bent over her writhing form. He closed his eyes and imagined the tip of her nipple in his mouth and sucked. He was surprised at the vibration against his lips but he continued anyway, gently tugging at the nipple with his teeth and then sucking it again.

Minerva's eyes flew open just as the orgasm hit her. She screamed at the top of her lungs, the sucking at her nipple and her clit sending her over the edge. When the orgasm was over, she lay on the bed shaking. Just what in the hell had just happened? she asked herself. The clamps didn't have suction but she felt her nipple being sucked on.

She removed the clamps and examined them closely and then looked at her still hard nipple. There was no way that she should have felt what she did unless it was just her imagination. The clit sucker had dislodged itself and hummed quietly between her legs. Reaching to retrieve it so that she could turn it off, Minerva touched her still slightly throbbing clit and wondered if she could come one more time before going to sleep. She reapplied the toy and turned it on, this time she played with her nipples instead of using the clamps. The second orgasm was no less satisfying than the first, she fell asleep barely remembering to turn the toy off.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers
12