The House Ch. 02

Story Info
In which Kari has a sour morning at Evan's hands.
2.3k words
4.4
57.7k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note - Thanks to all who enjoyed the first chapter! For new folks or anyone who missed it the first time, this story series is a fantasy of non-consent, including kidnapping, torment, and rape of a woman by various men in many orifices (this particular one also has some knife play, as well as a use of fruit that's quite inappropriate). Things are done that shouldn't ever be done in the real world, for many reasons. Please do us both a favor and stay away if this kind of story upsets you; this is not written for the faint of heart. Luckily, a thorough embrace and enjoyment of these fantasies doesn't in any way endorse or imply approval of them in reality. If, after a wank to the happily crafted and entirely imaginary perversions below, you feel like doing some good to alleviate real suffering in the real world, throw a couple bucks towards rainn.org and/or endhumantrafficking.org. Regardless, please enjoy!

Chapter 02: Life and Lemons

The first night always leaves everyone exhausted, and the boys of the house stagger up to their respective bedrooms, even the spectators spent. But chatty Michael - now relatively quiet - stays behind and awkwardly but gently gets Kari cleaned up and put to bed. She's still bound hand and foot, but he brings warm, wet washcloths from the kitchen and wipes her down with something resembling tenderness, his brown skin looking even darker against the white towels. Rolling her onto a clean sheet, he pulls her across the hardwood floors into the first floor bedroom, and manages to get her up onto the low bed - clad in fresh sheets and a soft comforter. The room smells faintly of lavender, the first concession to femininity that Kari has encountered since she was unceremoniously abducted, and the scent nearly moves her to tears, even though she thought she was cried out by now.

Gently lifting her head and placing a plump pillow beneath, then pulling the comforter up to her shoulders, Michael speaks again, for the first time since Eric shot on her ass. "We picked you because we think you're really sexy, you know," he whispers, brushing her hair softly. "It's really fucked up, I know." And with that, leaving her speechless with exhaustion, outrage, and a vague twinge of something else, he steps back, turns off the light, and leaves her, still bound, tucked neatly into bed. Her cunt and ass both throb - she can feel the cuts from the bottle cap, deep inside her, and the muscles in her anus feel terribly strained. Her bound limbs ache. But she finds herself falling asleep despite herself, slipping into a dreamless darkness within minutes.

Eight hours later, Evan pulls the door open quietly. Time to go to work, soon - but not before he takes advantage of that tender cunt. She'll be healed too much by the time he gets home.

He presses his hand firmly on her mouth, and her eyelids fly open in terror. His pale hair shines softly in the faint light filtering through the window blind, and his blue eyes look down with cold amusement. "Shhhhh," he whispers. "Everyone's asleep. I have to go to work soon, but I'm going to take the memory of your cunt with me."

He's wearing only boxers, showing off his well-formed torso - in the half morning light, she can see the muscles rippling in his arms, his abs, his chest. He's holding a pocket knife in one hand and a roll of duct tape in the other. Putting the tape down on the bedside table, he flicks the blade open. After a brief, threatening waggle towards her tits - drawing a stifled moan - he chuckles quietly. "Nah, not for your tits this time." He places it on a table by the bed and reaches into the bag again, pulling out two sets of leather cuffs. Releasing her mouth with another hushing sound, he quickly fastens a single cuff to each of the upper bedposts. He picks up the knife again and pulls her over, quickly slicing the rope binding her hands, then pulling each wrist up and fastening them into their respective cuffs.

"Bet that feels nice right now, doesn't it? Just wait till the blood flows into your hands. Can you even feel them?" He's not wrong - her fingers and parts of her hands have gone almost entirely numb overnight, and while they stay numb during the cuffing, the blood starts to flow back shortly thereafter. It feels as those her hands are being stabbed by an array of needles, and she barely holds back a cry.

Flinging the comforter off her completely, he pulls out two more sets of cuffs, repeating the same procedure with her legs. This leaves her cuffed in a spread-eagle position on the bed.

He draws his cock from his boxers, looking at her in the half-light from the windows. She's still wearing the ripped bra, molding her big tits, exposing her nipples. Her skirt has been bunched around her waist, and her torn tights show her panties clearly. her hair is a mess, but the coppery color shines even in the faint light. He releases his cock, picking up the knife again, and neatly cuts her panties, once the crotch and twice on the sides, then pulls them roughly off through the hole in her tights. Bunching them up onto a ball, he reaches up and grabs hold of her nose. Her eyes widen again, and the second her mouth opens he shoves the wadded up underwear into her mouth. Reaching over, he grabs the duct tape, rips off a length, and slaps it over her mouth, holding the panties in. "Like I said - don't wake anyone. It's just you and me this morning."

She's bound, gagged, and pretty much immobilized, and Evan gives a satisfied sigh and smile, the knife still in one hand. He looks her over, top to bottom, reaching his other hand back out towards her tits.

"I was just going to fuck you, you know," he murmurs. "But you have such _nice_ tits. I have so many things I want to do to them... bite them, twist them, pull them, tie them up, beat them, clamp them, tease them... do you know how many different ways you can hurt a woman's breasts? I've probably come up with hundreds, and it's been ages since I've had tits as big as yours to play with. I'm going to have to ask Drew to rig up the eyehooks so I can pull your tits up by the nipples and do more things to them..."

He pauses, then stands up. "Just a minute." He pads out of the room, leaving her bound, sweating at his words, her mouth stuffed full of cotton and dried cum.

Evan returns just a moment later, still holding the knife. In his other hand is half a lemon.

"I was making myself some lemon tea to take with me to work. I have a such a nice idea, though." He places the lemon on the bedside table, and then uses his free hand to grab her left nipple, rubbing it, massaging it, coaxing it into stiffness. She feels it harden despite herself, and he smiles, bringing up the knife.

"I know I said I wasn't going to cut your tits this time, but... it turns out I lied."

He pulls her nipple up, drawing her breast into a cone. Then he takes the knife blade and carefully, carefully, draws it along one side of her areola. She feels her skin part - just barely, a shallow, stinging, long cut that draws just the smallest amount of blood, and she squeals into the gag of her panties despite herself, terrified he might do worse. But he just does the same on the other side of her areola, then carefully pinches her nipple, holding it still, and draws the blade right across the very tip, leaving a shallow cut that stings like hell, drawing more muffled cries from her. With almost surgical care and speed, he repeats the same three cuts - right of the nipple, left of it, then right across the very tip - on her other breast.

He places the knife on the bedside table, then, and pulls his boxers off, kicking them towards the door. His cock is already standing tall - he reaches and dabs a few small beads of blood from one of the cuts, rubbing it over the head of his cock, and it jumps slightly. He crawls up on the bed, straddling her - then reaches over and picks up the lemon.

"It doesn't take very much acid to sting in a wound - but citric acid is pretty strong, really," he murmurs, squeezing a trickle of lemon juice into the palm of one hand. Her sleepy, panicked brain suddenly catches up, and she starts to try and wriggle away, but her limbs are cuffed and there's nothing she can do but moan in fearful anticipation. He puts the partially squeezed lemon down, rubbing the juice over both his hands. Then he reaches down, starting to rub at her pussy lips.

The tiny cuts left by the bottle cap the night before seem to ignite at the touch of the lemon juice, and she can't help but scream into the fabric in her mouth. But he just smiles, rubbing harder, grasping and pulling at her pussy lips, massaging them, pulling them apart, opening her up. He picks up the lemon again, and squeezes it directly over her cunt, watching her face with delight as the burning drops impact her inner lips, sliding down into her depths, working the liquid into every little tear and nick that was left on her pussy by the rape of the bottle. He moves the lemon down slightly and drips a little right on her asshole, and tiny tears left by her anal violation suddenly flare to life. He reaches down, taking a single wet finger and sliding it into her asshole, forcing the juice deeper inside, bringing fresh pain inside her aching ass.

He picks the lemon up again and digs the fingers of the hand holding the lemon deep into its flesh, coating them with juice. Placing it back onto the table, he reaches up with his dripping hand and strokes delicately at one breast - rubbing the acidic juices into the fresh cuts on either side of one abused nipple. She screams again, this time easily audible through the gag, but he doesn't care anymore.

His naked cock is ready, and with one finger up her asshole and his other hand rubbing around her aching breast, her cunt burning, he lines up his cock at the entrance to her pussy and shoves it in with a single thrust. "Fuck, you're hot," He murmurs, bringing his fingers up to pinch her nipple, working the juice into the cut on its tip. His cock twitches, deep inside her pussy, and he begins to fuck her quickly. The finger up her asshole curls, scratching in slow, deliberate strokes even as his cock pounds into her. The hand on her tit releases, moves to her other breast, nails scratching at the open cuts, fingers rubbing the juice in, stinging fiercely as his cock fucks her burning pussy. "Oh, I think you're bleeding inside, just a little bit," he notes, and his fingers tighten on her nipple, grinding it back and forth. "Almost makes up for you not being a virgin. Your cunt's swelling up, I can feel it. Is your pussy just irritated or am I turning you on? Are you getting wet at being tortured like this? Because hurting you sure makes me hard." His cock seems to hit a new depth and he angles his pelvis to push at new places in her cunt, twisting the finger inside her asshole. He switches his upper hand back to the other nipple, juice stinging sharply in the shallow cuts, and she can feel his cock twitch inside her as her muffled cry escapes from the cloth in her mouth.

He lifts his hand from her tit and swats his palm down sharply, slapping sharply onto the nipple of her breast, then moving to the other, then back - alternating, the slaps seeming to grow harder each time. He times his thrusts into her cunt with the slaps, grunting each time, his finger digging into the walls of her rectum in its own, separate rhythm. With her cum-soaked panties in her mouth, the cock in her pussy, the hand beating her tits, and the finger abusing her anus, she feels that her whole body is being taken, used.

He gasps, groans, and she feels a sudden, burning heat, deep in her pussy. He gives his cock a final shove, burying it deep as cum jets out into her, filling her pussy, adding to the noxious sensations inside her. After a moment, he pulls out - his finger remains in her ass, making small circles, and the hand that was slapping her tits moves down, three fingers easily sliding into her cunt, rubbing around as if trying to rub the cum into the walls of her damaged cunt like massage cream. It burns her fiercely, and she can't stop from moaning around the cotton gag.

After a few minutes of this, he sighs contentedly. Pulling his finger from her butt at last, he reaches up and pulls the panties from her mouth. He extends the fingers of his other hand - feeling as though he is scooping, swiping around her pussy, gathering up the mix of juice and come - and he lifts that hand to her mouth, forcing his fingers between and over her lips, rubbing the mixture of lemon juice and come into her mouth, over her tongue and face. Then he draws his hand back and gives her a slap - left cheek, then right.

"All right - off to work for me! See you later tonight - oh, and have fun with the others today, Drew should be in next!" His voice is frighteningly jovial as he gathers his boxers from the floor, striding out and closing the door behind him.