The House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

"Nice." she murmured as she forced herself to keep her movements slow and not to rush to the inevitable orgasm that was very slowly building.

Aaron had become bolder in his movements but tried to keep pace with Minerva. His mouth watered when his lips were so close to her nipples that all he had to do was stick out his tongue to touch them. He stuck his tongue out and touched the vibrating tip of the nipple closest to him. Minerva's eyes flew open at the touch and she pinched the tip of the other nipple as Aaron flicked his tongue back and forth across the other nipple.

"Oh my God!" Minerva moaned as she closed her eyes when Aaron took the tip of her nipple into his mouth and sucked as he moaned at the sensation of having Minerva's hard nipple in his mouth. Minerva arched her back pushing more of her clamped nipple into the unseen mouth while her free hand went between her legs and rubbed her throbbing clit furiously, all thoughts of going slowly gone. She pinched and rubbed her clit until she came with a scream that over powered even Barry's powerful voice. As her breathing slowed, she wondered about the sensation of her nipple being sucked on, she also remembered that this wasn't the first time that it had happened.

Aaron laid back watching her recover and trying to figure out what had just happened. She finally gave up and picked up the vibrator and slowly inserted it inside of her before turning it on. She pumped it in and out while she pinched a nipple to the point of pain, moments later she had her second orgasm of the night. Aaron stroked and squeezed his cock as he watched her, his goal was to come when she did. He could tell that she was close by the way she arched her back and by the speed in which she fucked herself with the fake cock. He came just as her orgasm began; his moans joined hers although she didn't hear him.

Minerva removed the dildo, turned it off and fell asleep without covering up. Aaron knew that she would wake up and get under the covers but he was going to enjoy the view for as long as it lasted. To him there was nothing as beautiful as a woman sleeping after making love. The only things missing were that he hadn't tasted her, hadn't been inside of her and that he wanted to hold her after making love. Those things would come just as being able to feel her moving against him had. There was an issue that he hadn't decided what to do about yet, should he reveal himself to her fully or should he be content that he could to some degree make love to her?

The question of what to do about Dwight came up, if he-Aaron left things as they were, she might actually grow to love Dwight, marry him and... oh hell no! Another man was not going to move into his house and make love to his woman! Decision made. Dwight had to go and somehow he had to communicate with Minerva in a more reliable way but without scaring her off. How he was going to do that was added to his rapidly growing list of questions and there was one more, how to keep Minerva out of the woods when he wasn't with her.

Minerva woke up to the sound of her cell phone ringing; she looked at the caller ID and groaned. It was Diana. She contemplated ignoring the call but she answered it.

"Hey, what's up?" Minerva asked. She listened as her sister frantically told her about her headaches and dizziness.

"Diana, did you call your doctor? Yes, do that. No don't do that! I'm not ready for company. Maybe next summer." she said.

Minerva talked with her sister for a few more minutes and then hung up feeling guilty that she didn't want her sister to visit. She almost called her back but changed her mind, she wasn't stupid, Diana would come for a visit and never leave. Her quiet life would be totally disrupted, no, Diana wasn't coming here but Minerva resolved to go to New York for a visit before winter.

Minerva got up, took a shower and decided that she was going to go exploring in the woods this morning in the hopes that she would stumble across Aaron's grave. It couldn't have been far from the house; Aaron was a big man and would have been too heavy to carry far. Of course they could have put him in a wagon but Minerva didn't think so.

She put on a pair of jeans and a tee shirt grabbing a sweatshirt on her way out of the room. She ate a light breakfast as she packed a lunch and snacks for the day not bothering with her cell phone since there was no reception anyway. The last thing she did before setting out was going to the spare bedroom and looking through the boxes until she found what she was looking for, the spool of bright pink yarn that she had never used. Why she had bought it she didn't know, she hated the color pink.

Aaron knew where she was going and wanted to stop her; he had been out to the woods already and found evidence that the house had been watched during the night and he even knew by whom. They had gotten as close to the house as they could without alerting him and that concerned him. After Minerva was safe in the house he would have to walk the perimeter of the safety zone and look for breaches and areas that needed to be reinforced.

He couldn't believe that Oliver and the Colonel would be so stupid as to continue planning whatever it was that he had in mind. That told him that they still didn't believe that he could exile them, maybe it was time for a little proof. Just as he could exile, he could also readmit, it was time for that coward Oliver Norton to take a trip to Antietam.

Minerva bypassed the small house and crossed the line of safety and entered the woods. The confederate soldier immediately vanished to warn the others which unfortunately included Oliver and the Colonel. As she walked, she would periodically stop and tie a small piece of pink yarn to a tree or plant. Minerva laughed remembering the story about Hansel and Gretel and their trail of breadcrumbs. She checked the pedometer that she wore attached to the belt of her jeans and saw that she had only gone a thousand steps away from the house, when she turned around, she could still see the house.

Aaron walked behind her thinking that she was smart to mark her way back and relaxed just a little but not much, they were being followed.

The soldier appeared beside him and saluted.

"What is it Corporal?" Aaron asked returning the salute.

"You are being followed sir."

"Yes I know, by whom?" Aaron asked.

"Oliver Norton, he is hoping that you will say the name of your woman." the soldier replied.

"Thank you corporal, take point."

The soldier saluted again and vanished to the front of Minerva.

Minerva continued her walk and tying pieces of string to mark her path oblivious to what was happening around her. She checked the pedometer again to find that she had gone another four thousand steps and still no sight of Aaron's burial place. She did find the sites of other burials and wondered if any of them were the ones that had helped Aaron. For the most part, the sites were marked only with rocks but no names so there was no way to take names and to look them up. She did have a thought; the woman at the antique shop might know the names of the slaves that helped Aaron. Tomorrow she would stop at the antique shop after going to the grocery store hoping that the woman would be there.

After walking for another hour, Minerva decided to turn back. She had had enough exercise for one day and she wanted to call Dwight. As she turned around, a rabbit or what looked like a rabbit scurried in front of her making her lose her balance. Minerva fell backwards twisting her ankle in the process, she heard and felt her wrist snap as she tried to break her fall.

Aaron watched horrified as Minerva went down. There was nothing that he could do to stop her fall and there was nothing that he could do to help her and he couldn't leave her. He watched helplessly as she struggled to get up and then cried out in pain as she tried to use the hand with the broken wrist. He looked around him and then sat down next her trying to figure out what to do.

****

Dwight was getting worried; he had called Minerva's cell phone several times and kept getting her voice mail. Granted that he didn't know her very well but he knew her well enough to know that she would have returned his calls. He decided to keep trying and if he hadn't reached her by two, he was going to drive over to her house. Once he made that decision, time seemed to slow down.

Two came and Dwight was on his way out of the door and headed to Minerva's, by two-thirty, he was pulling into her driveway. The fact that her car was there should have reassured him but it had the opposite effect, if she was home, why wasn't she answering the phone?

He peeked through the kitchen window and saw her phone on the counter but saw no sign of her. He tried the door on the off chance that it would be unlocked and then the windows. Dwight remembered that he still had keys to the house in his car and ran to get them hoping that Minerva was alright, that she hadn't fallen in the shower and couldn't call for help. He grabbed the keys from the glove box, ran back to the house and let himself in.

"Minerva! It's me Dwight, where are you?"

No response.

Dwight ran up the stairs and into Minerva's room calling her name as he went. Where could she have gone? He wondered. The woods, he realized.

Oh shit, he thought to himself. He hadn't thought to warn her about the woods, she hadn't seemed the woodsy, hiking type and he had never really believed the stories had he? If not, then why was he so worried about what could be happening to her? Maybe she was on her way back right now but what if she was hurt?

Dwight looked through her closet and found a duffle bag filled with odds and ends. He dumped the contents out onto the floor and stuffed in a blanket and anything that could be used for first aide. In her medicine cabinet he found Tylenol, ace bandages and disposable ice packs. He grabbed several washcloths from her linen closet and stuffed those in the bag along with everything else.

He ran down the stairs with the bag and started looking through her cabinets for snacks. He found a box of granola bars and threw it into the bag as well as a jar of peanut butter and then added several bottles of water. At the last minute he grabbed the large bottle of orange juice and threw it in the bag. Anything else that they might need he could jimmy out of what was in the woods. He knew that he was probably overreacting but overreacting had saved his life and the lives of his men many times.

Dwight ran outside, stood still and tried to decide which way she would have gone. The cabin he decided and took off running. He had just run past it when he decided to check inside, maybe she was in there and had fallen asleep. A moment later he was back outside and running through the woods calling her name.

****

"Minerva." The Colonel murmured and vanished.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers
12