The House Ch. 07

Story Info
A rape takes place.
3.8k words
4.57
77k
16

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phsssst
phsssst
190 Followers

The community had taken note of Phoebe’s changes and gossip flew throughout the neighborhood. Jealousy of course reared its head and nasty untrue rumors abounded. While Phoebe had been enjoying John and Jane’s attentions, these rumors were eventually whispered into the receptive ear of that pinnacle of enlightenment, the Reverend Peter Wesley now retired, Phoebe’s father. This man abhorred anything to do with sex. He was sure that it was the work of the devil sending urges to the body to commit sin. Why he knew this, was because every time some young thing walked by him, for as long as he could remember, he would have the urge to copulate. When he married, he married such a dowdy woman, that no such urges assailed him Feeling it was his duty to beget his wife with child, he had carefully waited until the books he read on the subject told him she would be fertile. Unfortunately, for the poor woman, he managed to accomplish the sinful deed with one insertion of his body cumming far too quickly to even begin to pleasure her. She had passed on a few years latter leaving behind, much to his surprise and everybody else’s, a beautiful young daughter, to be the victim of his training and religious upbringing. He felt her beauty was God’s curse for his own thoughts of moral depravity and had tried to, with some success; hide her beauty behind a veil of frumpy clothes and a trained aura of frigidity. Deep in his soul, hidden behind the severe religious beliefs, unbeknownst even to him, he had wanted to fuck her.

Naturally being the kind of man he was he believed every word of what was being whispered about her. One of the things he had heard was that she had been seen entering the old whorehouse. Since he had railed against that abomination for years he assumed that fault could be laid at the doorstep of the house, not that he wasn’t oiling his bull whip for his daughter should he be able to prove any of the accusations. He decided he would pay a visit to the house the following day. He hoped that he would catch her there in some wrong so he could beat her bare ass red and peek at her pussy, like he use to do when she was young.

John had set his alarm for seven. His mom and he had gone to bed early, after a rather long and drawn out shower, to enjoy the sensations they could bring to each other’s bodies. They had kissed and caressed for hours before passion demanded a quick fuck and then fell asleep in each other’s arms. He had purposely set the alarm early wanting to have some time with his mother before his demolition crew arrived. They both awoke to the alarm’s strident call. His mother put her arms over her head and began stretching luxuriously from the tip of her fingers to the tip of her toes, presenting a vision of nakedness that provoked another ravishment of her body, followed by the tender kisses and caresses that sealed their love. Time flew quickly and soon they had reluctantly left the warmth and comfort of their bed to face the world. John looked forward to his project, but even more to seeing his Phoebe and her friend Cynthia, who he knew to be a horny minx. His mother and he were just finishing breakfast when the doorbell rang announcing the arrival of his wrecking crew. He greeted them at the door, thanked them for coming again, and invited them in. Each, as they crossed the threshold, felt their bodies prepare for copulation, with warm moist flow and hard aching nipples. Each felt the stirrings in their loins that soon would necessitate fulfillment. The three older women simply assumed it was because they were needy of their man although his mother was surprised how soon her body again demanded his return.

The six girls knew why their pussies juiced, each, unbeknownst to the other had spent some time in the privacy of their beds with their legs spread wide teasing their pussies. With thoughts of John dancing in their heads, they drained their batteries dry. Each upon seeing him knew they had to have him and each in their own way was determined to somehow, seduce him. Mary, the blonde had even worn her own special jewelry that pierced her inner folds and dangled between her legs sending the occasional additional erotic thought to her mind. A dainty gold chain hung around her neck dangling the key to her charms between her fat, fleshy, sexy, tits. Julie had spent sometime the previous evening grooming her luxuriant pubic hair allowing the beautiful tattoo to show through her thatch. John led them upstairs and explained how he wanted to tear down all the walls on the third floor leaving the ones around his bed to last. They went at it with a will, all concentrating on the job at hand to avoid thinking about the tremors of lust that pervaded them.

Soon clouds of dust filled the air as plaster and lathe fell from the old two by fours. The doorbell rang announcing the arrival of the garbage bin. John excused himself to look after the placement of the bin and to run some errands. Soon he was back with dust masks, pails and a lightweight snow shovel along with a sledgehammer. Work continued, wall after wall came down and John reassigned the six to carrying buckets of plaster and bundles of lathe down the stairs to the bin. It was hot sweaty work and all of them soon showed the stains of moisture on their clothes. Mia, who had not worn a bra that day, noticed that John was sending surreptitious glances her way. She looked down and saw her halter had become so soaked with perspiration one side had become semi-transparent and a nipple, swollen and hard, was showing through. She was thrilled he was taking notice and flaunted it when he was near. As the lunch hour approached a steady stream of girls with the garbage of demolition left and reentered the house.

It was at this time that the Reverend Peter Wesley chose to make his appearance. Dressed all in black, including hat and long raincoat against the hint of inclement weather, which cloud and wind suggested, he stood before the old house, Old Testament wrath of God personified. If one looked closely one could see a hint of white wrapped around his scrawny neck. The black raincoat taken by the wind swirled around his tall gaunt frame and skinny limbs. He stood there, hurling prayers of damnation at the not so uncaring walls of the house. It was then that Mia lifted a bundle of lathe into the bin exposing the bottom curve of her breasts as she stretched to get the bundle in. The angry Reverend noticed and it hardened him, further enraging him as he watched the harlots work. Their fleshy bodies a simmering temptation to the pure of heart. Was his Phoebe amongst these children of the devil he asked himself? The girls had noticed him. He had been a thorn in their sides for many years. He had embarrassed each of then more than once with public tirades against the clothes and makeup they wore. He had made clear his thoughts on their tattoos and body piercings calling them the devils decorations. He had railed against them from his pulpit condemning their ilk out of hand. They all hated the old bastard.

As they returned to the house, they gathered in the foyer talking about him, wondering how they might get even while the house swirled sensations of need through their young complacent bodies. Julie was sent upstairs to advise John they were gong for lunch. Many suggestions where tossed back and forth until finally Jean the succinct, said, “Fuck him.” For a moment, the quiet Jean with so few words was misunderstood. It was assumed she was dismissing him until it dawned on them what a diabolical, clever idea she had introduced. They put their heads together and began to plan his degradation. With pussies dripping, their plans of humiliation came to fruition.

Just then, a pounding came on the door, not the doorbell but a fist demanding entry. His plans were to search the house for his daughter, allowing no interference. Mia, first loosening her halter-top so her pendulant tits were ready to fall out, answered the door to a face, a face florid with rage and religious fervor.

“Stand aside harlots,” he cried, “I’ve come to take my daughter from this wicked place.” The house filled him with the urge to copulate the moment he crossed the threshold.

With coquettish insolence, the self-made temptresses made way while Wendy ran upstairs to initiate their plan. “Okay come with us,” said Mia expressing an interest in helping him she did not have. Leading him to the second floor they opened doors first to empty rooms and then to the one with Wendy in it laying on the bed fully dressed but rubbing her pussy through the thin material of her shorts. She turned and looked at him through lust-hooded eyes bringing him to a momentary halt. Her red painted mouth opened and she asked, “I’m so horny, will you help me?”

With now swollen cock, he managed to tear himself away, cursing the strumpet, and was led to the next room. Here Sue lay with one pink nipple exposed between thumb and forefinger as she rolled it back and forth. Sue loved her own tits and while he watched her long, wet, tongue came out and licked the hand-raised tit. Then two hands lifted the tempting orb with its nipple swollen and firm. Her smutty mouth demanded, “Suck me, honey.”

Frozen for a moment at the sight, he prayed to his God to protect him, and then he whirled pushing his way through the crowd of girls with their big fat tits, almost knocking over Wendy who had just come from the bed to watch the show. He went on to the next room where Jean waited for his intrusion in her bra and panties. When she heard him approach, she slipped her hand beneath the panties making it obvious as to what she was doing. He stood stock-still and watched as her body sensually withered on the bed responding to her teasing fingers. With a coquettish voice low and husky she moaned “Help me please, I need to fuck.”

This time the girls had to remind him of his mission and he went on to the fourth girl filled room. Here the blonde Mary lay her pierced labia still covered by her thong, but both of her huge tits exposed to his gaze. Both her hands where held between her legs teasing the flesh of her inner thighs, her arms squeezing her boobs together. “Have you come to unlock my passion?” she queried her voice deep and sultry.

This time the girls had to take him by the arm to lead him further. He knew it had reached to the point where discretion would be the better part of valor and he should beat a hasty retreat, but his cock, throbbing and aching spoke to him of its need. His mouth was far too dry for curse or prayer. He entered the fifth room, there lay Julie on the bed, totally naked. She spread her legs for him as he watched showing off her beautiful hairy pussy with the tattoo of a tiny red rose just above the apex of her gash. The dark pubic hair had been carefully plucked from over the rose allowing it to show through. The stem pointed downward almost as if it was talking its moisture from the dew that formed on her own sweet flower. “Come taste my flower’s nectar,” she tempted with voice low and seductive.

They had to drag him from the room as the house pumped its scent into the air around him. On to the last room, they led, each of them in the state of dress that they had greeted him in their respective beds. There lay Mia, thighs wide, pussy wet, her fingers playing with her genitalia. The scent of pussy redolent assailed his nostrils as Mia stroked. It was almost as great an aphrodisiac as the scent of the old house. He stood like a deer caught in headlights, his attention frozen to the stroking fingers. Sue was the only one of them who knew how to deep throat a cock. She went to her knees in front of him undoing the belt of his raincoat. Mary took it from him and threw it into the hallway along with his hat and suit jacket. Down went the zipper of his fly and Sue reached in with her hand and pulled out his long thin hard tool. To his way of thinking he had been cursed with a longer than average member. To Sue’s way of thinking, he could soothe her cock-sucking throat. She licked it a few times, to lubricate, then slid it deep, well down into her throat, while the other girls continued to strip him. There he stood, naked to the world for the first time in broad daylight, his eyes fixed on the pussy full of fingers in front of him, his cock deeply imbedded in Sue’s mouth as she knelt in front of him. His pallid lily-white skin was a sharp contrast to the well-tanned naked women surrounding him.

Mia stood making room for him on the bed. She slid her cum soaked fingers over his dry lips and instinctively he licked tasting the ambrosia of a woman in heat. The way his mouth worked, she guessed he wanted more and allowed her fingers to be suckled. “So you like my passion juice,” she purred

Somewhere deep in his mind he knew he should pull his penis from the warm sucking mouth, spit the juices of the Jezebel on the floor. Tears formed in his eyes and he recognized the insidiousness of his desecration as the realization slowly stole upon him that he was a weak vessel of God’s word. Try as he might he could not pull his prick from her mouth. Mia brought fresh juice to his mouth, his shame absolute as he slobbered over her fingers seeking every vestige of the incredible taste. If anything their pussies throbbed even harder, when the girls took notice of the tears falling from his eyes filled with shame. “NO” he groaned. He was finally able to speak his mouth moistened with Mia’s flavor, but his cock said yes.

It was in this condition that Phoebe saw him, naked and pale; Sue’s nose buried in his pubic hair her hands clutching his boney ass, holding him to her. His knees trembling as he sucked on Mia’s fingers. The other naked girls, who seemed to be standing waiting for their turn, surrounded him. She saw the tears in his eyes and knew what this must be costing her father. She did nothing to interfere, remembering the many times her own eyes had filled with tears as he had spanked her bare ass raw, trying for glimpses of her pussy, as he supposedly trained her to the path of righteousness. She hoped they’d fuck him into the ground, served him right for all the years of anguish he had dished out to her. She turned and made her way back up the stairs to report to John that the girls were still having lunch and that it appeared they’d be at it for quite awhile yet. Then she wrapped her arms around her lover and kissed him passionately enjoying his loving embrace, so unlike the cold fucking she knew her dad would get, until she felt his hard-on against her belly. She ground against him, hardening him even further as her cunt lubricated for him, Cynthia was shocked at her behavior in front of his mother, but then noticed that the mother just watched and smiled.

Meanwhile the girls downstairs had the old fart laid out on the bed and two were mounting him facing each other. He rolled his head to one side, in a last attempt to avoid the harlot’s smelly pubes. But when the other hot wet cunt descended on his hand held cock; his head rolled back accepting the hairy swamp of juice. Sue with their roles reversed now smeared his nose and tongue with her creamy exudate polishing his face with her hairy pubes. He drank deeply of her juices, his Adam’s apple bobbing as he swallowed, bathing himself with her dirty sinful cunt. Mia had his long thin dick deep in her enjoying the depth that he was able to penetrate her. His skinny dick hardened with sinful lust, pistoning in and out of the floozy’s reddened gash, until he spewed his seed deep in her loins not caring that his youthful partner hadn’t cum. Here the house took a more active part sending its special scent directly up his nostrils maintaining his now aching penis in a permanent state of arousal. Sue slid her cunt harder and harder over his now questing tongue until she began to feel her labia swell with the force of her thrusting. There was no question she was raping his mouth, while her confederate, Mia raped his cock for her own orgasm.

Jean and Julie now mounted him taking gleeful advantage of what appeared to be a state of permanent erection. Jean slammed her body down hard sending his penetrating cock deep enjoying the fact that he was doubled creamed with both hers and Mia’s emissions using the extra grease to her advantage. Julie smeared more of her corrupting juices over his face her cream gurgling deep in his throat as he tried to drink this second onslaught of slut emissions, wondering how many cocks had dumped their load where his tongue now was. Taking perverted satisfaction in the thought, that he was licking her clean. She would have been happy to tell him that two of her boy friends had dumped their loads just last night had she known what he was thinking. In truth, she had stayed at home dreaming of John and for once playing with her own pussy. Julie tried to think of ways to make this cold mating nastier. She smiled when she felt a familiar urge and blew a long hissing fart straight into his nostrils, showing her contempt for his needs, concentrating on satisfying her own.

Jean could not understand how horny she felt while she screwed the old goat. Maybe it was because all her friends were watching. It certainly was not because he turned her on. She finally decided it was the delicious thought that they were molesting him as with renewed vigor she screwed the long skinny tool, bringing on another of his orgasms well before she was ready for her own. She expected him to deflate in a matter of seconds, but to her surprise, he did not. So there was something useful about the old bugger after all, then laughed and wondered if Wendy planned to get buggered by the old bugger. She wondered if he’d try to resist if Wendy did. Boy she wanted to watch that. She began to feel an impending orgasm, looked into Julies eyes, and saw that Julie was also close. “Let’s cum together.” She said leaning forward to kiss her friend. The two girls humped and heaved on dick, nose and tongue bringing on their climaxes as they kissed. Jean always did like a little loving with a fuck. They made way for the new team of Wendy and Mary.

Mary straddled him with her back to her partner, facing the head of the bed. Her inner sex flaps pulled from the balance of her genitalia by a small padlock whose arm pierced both flaps. She had always enjoyed having her lovers unlock her lips of love, but suddenly she wished she hadn’t worn it. Although she felt extremely horny she didn’t trust the man below her to have the hands of love to handle her delicately. Consequently she unlocked herself and retuned the key to around her neck with the lock dangling from it, then brought her cunt hard against his mouth seeking her orgasm caring nothing about his needs. Wendy mounted him with her back also to her partner, her asshole well oiled from the little bottle she always had with her. She slipped his long skinny cock into her bowels bringing the sensations she always enjoyed. Up and down, she rode while one hand pleasured her clit. Both she and Mary raped him quickly seeking orgasmic release. Mary came immediately and stepped away from him allowing him to see where his cock had been planted. He was devastated to find he loved the tight sensation of her anus wrapped around him and finally a lifetime of religious upbringing wilted his dick.

Wendy left him on the bed. She was unsatisfied still hot with need but somehow the game of revenge had lost its flavor. She would turn to another source to satisfy her continuing need. With the laughter and giggles they had had when they started gone, they picked up their clothes and silently went to the shower room. Inside they found six freshly laundered towels that they knew John in his kindness had left specifically for them, sitting on an old wooden chair. Several bars of soap were now scattered about. They spent a long time washing saliva and semen from themselves, strangely feeling that they were the ones that had been defiled. Mia finally turned to her friend and gripping her as she had the other day in the shower, kissed her as she satisfied Wendy’s unfulfilled needs. The girls had learned a valuable lesson.

phsssst
phsssst
190 Followers
12