The House Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phsssst
phsssst
192 Followers

Chantal slowly slid her pussy down his shaft enjoying the slither of her inner lips as they glided over his hardened prick. Her juices wetted him as she went. Her pussy enveloped him with her love. It was the first time she felt his cock deep inside her and she considered it a special time. The first taking of his seed deep within her core. It was symbolic of her need of him. Taking his gift, little did she know that in some ways he would take it back and then give it to her again. Her body began to move with a will of its own sliding her cunt over his shaft seeking as deep a penetration as she could. He thrust from below heaving his body upward in the back and forth of love. Instinctively she searched for orgasm, wanting to give him his as she took hers. Her movements becoming more frantic as her uterus tightened in preparation for climax. Her body began to shake in pre orgasmic bliss. She knew that soon she would begin to squirt.

Her moans turned to deep raspy guttural grunts intermixed with mewing cries as she reared up on his body, chest out, tits proudly displayed. Both hands pulled her pussy lips wide, above his inserted cock, allowing her passion to shower him with her love. She spewed her watery passion with hissing intensity all over his body. It felt as if her nipples needed to shoot bolts of lightening, they were so hot and achy, while her passion rained down on him. She collapsed on top of him almost rolling in her own moisture sharing her love with him. Then he surprised her by asking her to sit on his face so he could drain his seed from her body sharing his gift with her before he began kissing her once more with a creamy kiss filled with his love of her. She licked the moisture from his body in between kisses. In some ways, the trade of moisture only symbolized their inability to get enough of each other as their kisses continued rekindling their passionate natures. They needed still more before they would be satisfied. His hands went to her shaven pubes rubbing her crotch gently before inserting two fingers that curled against her G-spot. Rubbing softly, stimulating her to increased need as his fingers found her special place. He lowered his head and gently bit a nipple before taking it into his mouth to suckle, sending more exotic messages to her pussy. She lay there sexually stimulated but quietly content for she knew that as long as she needed him he would be there satisfying her every wish until exhaustion depleted her body of sexual desire. His gently penetrating hand maintaining her sexual nature until passion built once more.

Upstairs, his mother now sexually satiated, lay beside the girls who now had Wendy on Jean's back, her cunt and ass exposed to their manipulations. Julie and Mary were sucking on her tits while Mia licked both her anus and her pussy before sliding a finger deep in her anus. Her tongue slathered her pussy with saliva, before for it pushed between the soft wet folds. They didn't know where Sue had disappeared to, but thought she might return seeing her clothes still lay on the floor. Down the hall from Chantal, John was in the midst of his orgasm filling Sue with his warm semi-transparent cum. Sue, in reply to his filling her, screamed out her passion, her pussy contracting on his shrinking dick. Paul and Chantal didn't even hear Sue's screams they were so immersed in their love of each other. Sue took John's hand and led him back up the stairs. When she saw the situation she said in a whisper to John, "why don't you take your mother downstairs while I cunt kiss Wendy, she needs something to keep her mouth occupied." John got his mother's attention and returned to the room where he had just screwed Sue and took his mom to bed spreading her eager thighs before impaling her with his cock. Wendy had a special treat as John's cum trickled down her throat direct from Sue's just filled pussy.

The house noticed something different for the first time. Although the act of love seemed similar, when John entered his mother there was a different feel to it. It was hard to pinpoint the difference but although the act appeared the same as with Sue there was more touching more, more tenderness, more need as John fucked. His mother's response was similar. The house was beginning to understand the difference between a friendly recreational fuck and a fuck filled with love. When his mother fucked him, it was more like the fuck between Chantal and Paul just down the hall. Why it was the same as with Phoebe, not the first night when it had sprayed it scent about the room, but the last night when Phoebe, with his mother's help, had given John her ass with love in her heart. Although the house enjoyed both forms of copulation, it definitely preferred the giving and sharing of a loving fuck as opposed to the taking of a recreational fuck.

Chantal was holding Paul against herself as his hand continued to work its magic between her legs and his mouth traveled her body sometimes inhaling her nipples into his mouth sometimes kissing her bald pubic mound just above his rubbing fingers. She realized that in this particular mode the two of them could go on for hours without stopping, slowly building the sexual tension that would result in a renewed need for his penetrating prick, his cum, his love. The loving up stairs between the girls went on late into the afternoon until all the girls were satisfied and John tried to live up to his role of giving them a finishing fuck. After awhile the house had to help him with scent to maintain his erection. Chantal and Paul continued their caresses until the need to fuck again took precedence. The wonderful warmth of their love enveloped them.

phsssst
phsssst
192 Followers
12