The House Guest

Story Info
Tawny gets a house guest.
948 words
2.68
37.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me here, okay?"

Tawny watched as Louie, her elven friend, bent over, allowing her full view of his nice plump ass. Naturally hairless ass crack was in full view as she watched Louie begin playing with his tiny pucker. She watched his index finger circle his entrance tantalizingly before pressing it into the middle, watched how the pucker gave way before her very eyes before he dipped back out. The seemingly young man, moaned as he squeezed his cheeks apart, showing Tawny an even better view .Firm tiny balls hung below as his penis swayed with each movement, goading for the newly transformed dickgirl to take him. He even wagged his ass, backing up just a bit until the head of his crack touched her clothed dick.

Tawny frowned as she felt a surge of excitement and disgust enter her veins. Her stomach rolled as she shook her head, much to the horny elf's disappointment. Her own member which had been sleeping before was now half erect, and beginning to weep. A soft ach was awake in her loins and Tawny had to restrain herself from massaging her ten inch uncircumcised meat. Louie looked at her out the side of his eye. Adorable and exotic.

"Please," he mumbled as he began to stroke himself. She watched his ass pulse, almost as if it were anticipating her dick in his ass. God, she wondered if...

Tawny snapped out of it as she actually began reaching for the dark elf's cheeks. They looked soft, smooth and oh so fluffy. She wondered how much of a ripple would she get when she slammed balls deep into him. She wanted to know what he would sound like when he was screaming her name and holding onto the chair for dear life. She-

"No, Louie. This is wrong. You need to change me back now," she demanded as her balls began to ach and her pussy contract. The image she had in her head dissolved as Louie stood up. No longer showing off his perfect ass, or his cute balls, Louie faced her. He leaned on his other leg, fist knuckled onto the cocked hip. His lower lip stuck out defiantly, green brows stitched together as he pouted. Elfish ears twitched in anger as he scowled. His own dick, fat and squat, was now rock hard leaking with precum. It stood at attention like a soldier waiting for his next order. Thick veins surrounded the meat, and seemed to jump every so often in anticipation. Tawny couldn't help the way her eyes were drawn to it or him in general. It had to be this damned spell.

"Why," the elf demanded as he stood before her. He could barely reach her shoulder, which only cemented the fact that he was not her type.

In the darkness of the room, Louie was almost childlike despite the fact that he was perhaps about 200 years her junior. An unfortunate side effect of being an elf, she supposed. He was just so short. Even so, with his relatively long hair, he looked more like a she than a guy and Tawny was most definitely not gay or a pedophile so Louie was just going to have to deal with her decision.

She stepped back.

"Because I don't want to and you need to find a way to change me back soon. I can't have this thing on me. I am not a guy," she hissed as the two glared at each other. Louie said nothing but took a step forward this time a bit closer than before. His hands grazed the tip of Tawny's cock, causing the girl to gasp in surprise and pleasure. The elf watched Tawny's expression, her flushed face and smirked a little.

"The spell has to wear off on its own, Tawny. We should have some fun before it does", he purred.

His green eyes flashed as Tawny took another step back. Her dick jumping as it brushed against the fabric. Was it just her or was it getting a little hot? The ache continued to spread even as the seconds ticked by. Her body felt like a fire, only growing hotter as time went on. Her pussy started to leak.

Louie could smell her and began touching himself. First at the tip, gently smearing precum along the head before stroking his dick fully. His penis throbbed, he felt as it might burst if he kept this up. His ass began to contract as he imagined what she would feel like to have her inside of him. He licked his lips, moaning pathetically, and began touching his pert dark nipples. He wondered what she tasted like. Perhaps she was sweet. She did love strawberries...

"Tawny, please. It'll be fun," he moaned as he stopped touching himself for a second to step forward again. This time he pressed his body to hers, burying his head into her soft breasts and grinding his unclothed erection against hers. She gasped in shock, as the elf wound his surprisingly strong arms around her waist, feeling and palming her butt cheeks firmly. She resisted the urge to moan, biting her bottom lips until it was numb. She shook herself, shoving the magical being away and headed for the door. Her heart pounded with every step she took. She felt a bit dizzy.

"I said no Lou. If you want to go have some kind of weird Elvin orgy. Go ahead and find someone, but leave me out of it," the dickgirl huffed as she stamped out of her room, and down the hallway, leaving Louie by himself.

She needed a shower. A nice cold one.